- » Grape Sauce
Grape Sauce Recipes
Grape sauce is prepared by cooking fresh green grapes or other variants of grape with other flavoring ingredients. This sauce is a special feature of French cuisine but its variants are found in most of the cuisines ... More »
Blinchiki With Blueberry Grape Sauce
1. In a small bowl, mix together skim milk and lemon juice and set aside for 15 minutes.
2. Sift together flour and baking powder into another small bowl and whisk to blend.
To prepare the Blinchiki batter
1. In a medium-size bowl,... - 45.6673
Scrod With Grape Sauce
Scrod With Grape Sauce is a wonderful fish preperation. This simple dish has an addictive taste that I just cant get enough off. Try the Scrod With Grape Sauce at home, I am sure you will get hooked to it! - 45.5367
Stuffed Grape Leaves With Avgolemono Sauce
Combine meat, onions, rice, salt, pepper and mint.
Drain jar of grape leaves.
Wash well to remove all traces of brine.
Put heaping tablespoons of meat mixture in center of each leaf.
Roll leaf tightly.
Fold edges over... - 44.8548
Poached Salmon With Green Grape Sauce
1.To make sauce, in a blender or food processor, mix together bread crumbs, almonds, garlic, parsley, sugar, salt, and pepper.
2. Puree to smoothness.
3.Add in grape juice in a slow, steady stream, processing until a smooth paste forms.
4.Keep the... - 44.7612
Broiled Fish With Citrus Grape Sauce
Spray unheated rack of a broiler pan with nonstick vegetable spray.
Sprinkle both sides of fish with lemon-pepper seasoning.
Place fish on rack of broiler pan.
Broil 4 inches from the heat for 4 minutes; turn fish.
Broil 3-5 minutes more or until fish flakes... - 43.9961
Green Grape Sauce
Cut grapes in half into small bowl.
Add parsley and set aside.
Combine chicken stock, wine, cornstarch, lemon juice, mustard and ginger in stainless steel or enamel saucepan over medium heat.
Bring mixture to a boil, stirring constantly until slightly... - 41.9373
Scrod With Grape Sauce And Chicken Broth
In oblong baking dish, combine butter, onion, broth and pepper.
Heat at high2 to 3 minutes.
Arrange fillets in single layer.
Heat, covered with wax paper, at high7 to 8 minutes, or until fish is done.
Arrange fillets on serving platter; cover.
Strain broth... - 41.6314
Chicken With Grape Sauce
Simmer the chicken with the onion, carrot and bouquet garni, for about an hour or until tender.
Remove it, strain the stock and allow this to cool so that the fat can easily be lifted off.
Cut the flesh into nice sized pieces and put in a warm dish.
Wash the... - 41.5719
Scrod With Grape Sauce
1) In an oblong baking dish, mix the butter, onion, broth and pepper together and cook in the microwave for 2 to 3 minutes.
2) Place the fillets in a single layer, cover with a wax paper and cook for 9 to 10 minutes or until the fish is done.
3)... - 40.8598
White Grape Sauce
1) Take a heavy saucepan and melt butter in it over low heat.
2) Add and stir flour to this until smooth.
3) Cook the roux for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
4) Slowly add in broth and cook over medium flame, stirring constantly, until thickened and... - 40.4268
Green Grape Sauce
1) Melt butter in microwave high for 20 seconds.
2) Add onions.
3) Microwave on high for 30 seconds.
4) Stir in flour.
5) Mix chicken stock and heat on medium for 4-6 minutes stirring frequently.
6) As the sauce thickens add wine.
7) Strain the... - 40.2149
Orange And Green Grape Sauce
Combine cornstarch and sugar in a saucepan.
Add orange juice and cold water.
Stirring constantly, cook over low heat until sauce is thick.
Stir in orange rind, lemon juice, and fruits.
When thoroughly heated and mixed, serve with poached fish. - 35.4925
Black Grape Sauce
Puree the grapes with water in a blender.
Mix cornflour with 1/4 cup puree.
Put the rest of the puree with sugar to boil.
Add the dissolved cornflour, stirring continuously.
Cook for 5-6 minutes till a glossy sauce which coats the spoon, is ready.
Add... - 33.9897
Grape Dessert Sauce
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the ingredients.
2. Stir lightly to mix.
3. Place on a low flame and heat, stirring all the while.
4. Allow the sauce jelly to melt and for sauce to become thick.
5. Serve the sauce warm over... - 30.7842
Oranges With Grape Sauce
1. Place grapes and lime juice in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth.
2. Place grapes in a small microwave-safe bowl and cover with vented plastic wrap. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes.
3. Combine grapes with vanilla... - 28.1118
Grape Sauce Recipes By Category