- » Grape Marshmallow Salad
Grape Marshmallow Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grape marshmallow salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grape marshmallow salad recipes.
Blend cream cheese and pineapple liquid until smooth.
Add pineapple, grapes, nuts, and marshmallows.
Mix well and chill several hours. - 24.5271
Apple Grape Salad
Dissolved gelatin in 1 cup boiling water.
Pour remaining 1 cup boiling water over cheese cut into chunks.
Combine and refrigerate until mixture is partially set.
Add apple, marshmallows, grapes, and nuts.
Chill until set. - 31.6828
Pineapple Grape Salad
Pineapple Grape Salad is a quickie salad and goes well for any occasion. I often add this to the party menu. Check out the recipe of the juicy Pineapple Grape Salad. - 34.2047
Easy Twenty Four Hour Salad
1) In a double boiler, mix the salt, sugar, vinegar, pineapple syrup, butter and egg yolks together.
2) Cook over hot water, stirring continuously until thick. Then allow to cool.
3) Stir in the pineapple pieces, orange pieces, marshmallows and... - 45.9018
Frozen Grape Salad
Soften cream cheese; blend with mayonnaise.
Beat in pineapple syrup; add marshmallows and pineapple.
Fold in whipped cream and grapes; pour into trays and freeze.
Serve on lettuce leaves - 26.1714
Cranberry Grape Salad
Grind cranberries through food chopper, using coarse blade.
Stir in sugar.
Cover and chill overnight.
Drain, pressing lightly to remove excess juice.
Add grapes, nuts, and marshmallows to Well-drained cranberry mixture.
Just before serving, fold in whipped... - 32.7183
Frozen Grape Salad
Discovering the world of grapes. This frozen grape salad is truly a recipe that proves the versatility of the wonderful grapes. This grape delight is really an all-time favorite of mine. A simple and easy to make yummy dish. Try it and do let me know how it... - 37.6142
Green Grape Dessert Salad
Discovering the world of grapes. This green grape dessert salad is truly a recipe that proves the versatility of the wonderful grapes. This E66grape delight is really an all-time favorite of mine. A simple and easy to make yummy dish. Try it and do let me... - 41.3191
Discovering the world of grapes. This tokay salad is truly a recipe that proves the versatility of the wonderful grapes. This E66grape delight is really an all-time favorite of mine. A simple and easy to make yummy dish. Try it and do let me know how it... - 33.9543
Sweet Apple Ring With Marshmallows
1) Stir the gelatin in hot cider to dissolve, then mix in salt and refrigerate until slightly firm.
2) Gently stir in the marshmallows, pineapple, grapes and apple, blend well.
3) In a 5-cup ring mold, pour the mixture and refrigerate until... - 32.3704
Cinnamon Fruit Salad
Cinnamon fruit salad is a refreshing and delightful fruit salad. Prepared with added marshmallows and cream, th cinnamon fruit salad is best served after it is chilled. - 43.2885
1)Cut grapefruit in half and scoop out pulp, discarding membranes and seeds.
2)Reserve shells, pulp, and juice.
3)Further dissolve gelatin in boiling water and stir it in grapefruit pulp and juice. 4)Must procure four cups of gelatin mixture.
5) Pour... - 48.385
Sprinkle with 2 cups sugar and let set in refrigerator overnight.
Mix with 3 cans tropical fruit, 2 cans mandarin oranges, 2 apples (chopped), 2 bananas, 2 pomegranates, grapes, chopped pears, kiwi, fresh pineapple, marshmallows, etc.
Stir in 3 small cartons... - 16.7992
Double Apple Salad
In a bowl, toss apples with lemon juice.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. - 30.7209
Sweet Apple Ring
Heat apple juice to boiling; add to gelatin and stir till gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in cold water and salt.
Chill till partially set.
Fold in remaining ingredients; pour into 4 1/2 cup ring mold.
Chill till firm - 30.8962
Cranberry Apricot Salad
1) Thoroughly drain the fruit salad.
2) Cut the cranberry sauce on cubes of 3 1/2-inches each and add to the fruit salad.
3) Fold in the apricot pie filling, grapes and marshmallows
4) Thoroughly chill the salad mixture (for 4 to 5 hours).
5)... - 36.1703
Tag Along Fruit Salad
This Tag Alone Fruit Salad tastes fantastic ! Just try this fruit medley as an accompaniment to spicy meat dishes or as dessert and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Tag Alone Fruit Salad are welcome ! - 44.3621
Friendship Fruit Salad
This is a great group project. For camp or any activity ~have someone bring an ingredient , prepare together and enjoy this yummy healthy treat!! - 34.4006
Cranberry Apricot Salad
Drain fruit salad thoroughly.
Cut cranberry sauce into 1/2 inch cubes and add to fruit salad.
Fold in grapes, apricot pie filling, and marshmallows.
Chill thoroughly, about 4 to 5 hours.
Just before serving, stir in the chopped pecans. - 30.0908
Supreme Fruit Salad
Supreme fruit salad is rich with the supreme taste of the fruits and whipped cream. This is a yummy brew of fruits and you can prepare it in a matter of a few minutes. Check out the recipe of supreme fruit salad. - 35.9949
Easy Fruit Salad
Combine pie filling, fruit cocktail, pineapple, oranges, apples and grapes.
Add marshmallows, banana and nuts.
Refrigerate for several hours before serving. - 28.1092
Party Fruit Salad
1. In a large salad bowl, mix pineapple chunks, oranges, grapes, marshmallows, and cherries. Refrigerate.
2. In 2 cup glass measure, add egg yolks, sugar, pineapple juice, brandy or wine, and dry mustard.
3. Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until... - 41.874
Party Fruit Salad
In large salad bowl, combine pineapple chunks, oranges, grapes, marshmallows, and cherries.
In 2 cup glass measure combine egg yolks, sugar, pineapple juice, brandy or wine, and dry mustard.
Microwave (high) 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until... - 36.1143
Sprinkle diced apple with lemon juice. Combine with celery, grapes, marshmallows, and mayonnaise. Fold in whipped cream. Chill Just before serving, add nuts in lettuce-lined bowl. Garnish with apple wedges and perfect walnut halves. - 26.0691
Apple Salad Cups
1 Cut a 1/4-inch-thick slice from the stem end of each apple; set aside.
2 Core apples not quite to the bottom and hollow out from insides, leaving the shells 1/4 inch thick.
3 Make deep even sawtooth cuts into the apple shells all the way around;... - 45.68
Twenty Four Hour Sour Cream Salad
Combine fruit and marshmallows; let sit 1 hour.
Fold in sour cream.
Place in covered bowl or casserole.
Chill 24 hours before serving.
Fruit cocktail may be substituted for grapes and oranges. - 26.5694
If you have pretty enough time to cook ahead, give this Overnight Salad a try. The recipe is way too simple and the only this required is that you will have to chill it overnight! Check out the recipe of this Overnight Salad. - 35.2042
1. In a pan, break eggs. Beat it on top of double boiler.
2. Add vinegar, sugar and butter. Mix it well.
3. Cook it over boiling water. Keep stirring it continuously until it becomes thick.
4. Keep it aside to cool.
5. Add whipped cream,... - 44.403
Frozen Lime Mint Salads
In large bowl combine undrained pineapple, dry lime gelatin, marshmallows, and crushed mints.
Cover and refrigerate for several hours or till marshmallows soften and melt.
Fold in dessert topping.
Spoon mixture into 16 paper bake-cup-lined muffin pans.
Cover... - 31.8597
Christmas Cranberry Salad
1) In a mixing bowl, mix together cranberries, marshmallows and sugar.
2) Refrigerate for about 12 hours.
3) Now add apples, grapes and pecans to cranberry mixture and mix well.
4) Slowly fold in whipped cream into the mixture.
5) Arrange this... - 40.0393
Holiday Cranberry Salad
Grind the cranberries.
Halve the grapes and seed.
Chop the nut meats and add pineapple, sugar and stir thoroughly until well mixed.
Let stand 3 hours before serving.
Add quartered marshmallows and fold into whipped cream. - 34.3067
Paradise Cranberry Salad
1. Chop or grind the cranerries
2. Quarter the marshmallows; halve the cherries and grapes
3. Combine the fruit wih sugar; add whipped cream and nuts and refrigerate
4. On leetuce or curly endive leaves, add a scoop anddecorate... - 37.1711
Perfection Fruit Salad
Discovering the world of grapes. This perfection fruit salad is truly a recipe that proves the versatility of the wonderful grapes. This E66grape delight is really an all-time favorite of mine. A simple and easy to make yummy dish. Try it and do let me know... - 43.3414
Diced grapes play the lead in the Fairy Salad recipe. I often substitue diced oranges for a variety. The recipe of Fairy Salad is pretty simple and takes nothing more than a few minutes to prepare one. Check out the recipe of fairy salad. - 33.2633
Glorified Fruit Salad
Glorified fruit salad is truly heavenly and is rich with the flavors of fruits and whipped cream. Mayonnaise and whipped cream add to the tang of this glorified fruit salad and you can prepare this in a matter of a few minutes. - 29.2284
Cranberry Fluff Salad
Cranberry fluff salad is another delicious dish for the festive season, specially the Thanksgiving. No Thanksgiving dinner is complete with cranberry dish. Simple, easy and delicious cranberry fluff salad is a treat anytime - 45.9002
Fruit Dessert Salad
1. Mix the peaches, bananas, grapes, nuts and marshmallows.
2. Mix egg yolks, sugar, the 1/4 cup cream or evaporated milk, lemon juice and salt in the top of a glass or enamel double boiler. Set it over hot water and cook, stirring until the mixture thickens.... - 38.0687
Easy Overnight Fruit Salad Dessert
Place pudding mix in 4-cup measure or 1 1/2-qt mixing bowl.
Stir in about 1/3 cup milk until smooth, then add remaining milk.
Microwave at High 3 minutes; stir.
Microwave 1 to 4 minutes, stirring every minute, or until mixture boils.
Refrigerate until... - 38.3875
Holiday Fruit Salad
1) Whip the cream until it forms soft, firm peaks. Refrigerate, stir remaining ingredients for dressing together and boil over low flame until sauce thickens. Remove from heat and cool thoroughly.
2) When cool add the whipped cream. Add dressing to salad and... - 29.8759
Scotland Neck Frozen Fruit Salad
Mix cheese with cream.
Add mayonnaise, lemon juice, and salt.
Combine with cut fruit, mixed.
Fold in whipping cream, and mix together.
Pour into refrigerator tray and freeze. - 32.2519