- » Grape Ketchup
Grape Ketchup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grape ketchup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grape ketchup recipes.
1) In a saucepan, cook the grapes with water until pulpy.
2) Pass the pulp through a colander, sieve or food mill to make 9 cups grape pulp.
3) Stir in the sugar, vinegar and salt; blend thoroughly
4) Tie the spices in a small cheesecloth bag and add... - 38.1234
Rinse and stem the grapes.
Crush a layer at a time.
Add water and bring to a boil in a covered kettle.
Simmer until seeds separate, about 15 minutes.
Strain through a colander, food mill or sieve, pressing through as much pulp as possible.
To the pulp add... - 31.1987
You May Also Like!
This grape ketchup is a fruity and savory ketchup made with grapes, vinegar and spices. Steamed and cooked along with the spices, the grape ketchup is easily prepared and can be served with fruits or fruity dessert of sorts. - 38.4442
Clean fruit, removing stems, cores, and pits.
Add water to fruit and simmer, covered, for 30 minutes, or until fruit is tender.
Press fruit through a sieve.
Pour fruit pulp into a large kettle; add remaining ingredients.
Cook over medium heat, stirring... - 35.1763
Grape Jelly Hot Dogs And Garlic Cola Ribs
Watch this incredible video that shares two recipes for some unique appetizers. This video is absolutely impressive and interesting making it a must watch. Try out these recipes for grape jelly hot dogs and garlic cola ribs and you would surely be delighted... - 134.809
1. Halve the grapefruit. Scoop out the flesh, being careful not to break the skin. Put the shells aside. Remove the white skin from the segments and dice the flesh. Halve the avocado, remove the stone, scoop out the flesh and dice it finely.
2. Mix the... - 30.154
Meaty Mexican Sandwiches
In a skillet, cook pork, beef, onion and garlic until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender; drain.
Stir in the ketchup, raisins, vinegar and seasonings.
Cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in almonds.
Hollow out the top... - 38.0116
Cocktail Meatballs is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Cocktail Meatballs dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 27.8816
Sweet And Sour Meatballs
Place meatballs on lightly greased foil lined broiler pan or baking sheet.
Bake at 350F (180C) for 15 minutes until brown.
Mix grape jelly and ketchup in a saucepan.
Warm over low heat, stirring, until jelly melts.
Stir in meatballs to coat thoroughly. - 23.3022
Tasty Meatballs In Fruit Sauce
Combine the ground turkey, bread crumbs, egg, salt and other seasonings in a large bowl and mix well.
Shape into 1 inch meatballs.
Brown in hot oil in a skillet over medium heat.
Combine the apple juice, orange juice, Italian dressing, ketchup, grape jelly,... - 36.7526
Sweet And Sour Vienna Sausages
1) In a slow cooker, add sausage.
2) In a bowl, combine ketchup with jelly and pour over the sausage.
3) Stir the mixture, cover, and cook on high for 1 hour.
4) Reduce heat and then cook for 5 hours on low.
5) Serve over rice or noodles. - 29.8347
Marinated Pork Kebabs
Combine the chili sauce, jelly, allspice, red pepper, and garlic in a small bowl.
Place the pork in a self-sealing plastic food storage bag, add half the chili sauce mixture, push out all the air, and seal.
Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes... - 40.1648
Grape Ketchup Recipes By Category