- » Grape Jam Pie
Grape Jam Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grape jam pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grape jam pie recipes.
Grape Jam Pie
Heat oven to 425°.
Blend water, lemon juice and cornstarch; stir in preserves.
Turn into pastry-lined pie pan; dot with butter.
Cover with top crust which has slits cut in it; seal and flute.
Cover edge with 2- to 3-inch strip of aluminum... - 33.7492
You May Also Like!
Fresh Peach And Green-grape
1. In bottom of baked and cooled pie shell place peaches, cut side down and arrange grapes between peaches.
To make glaze:
2. Sprinkle gelatin over 2 tablespoons cold water and let it stand, to soften.
3. In small saucepan, gently heat apricot... - 44.31
Graham Cracker Crust
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Spray a 9" pie plate with no-stick spray.
In a small saucepan, heat the butter blend and jam just until melted.
In a medium bowl, stir together the cracker crumbs, cereal and sugar.
Drizzle in the butter-blend... - 38.9881
1) Into a food processor or large bowl, sift together the flour, salt and sugar.
2) Cut in the butter till it is pea-sized.
3) To the mixture, add the lemon peel, egg white and yolk. Mix well to form a smooth ball.
4) Flatten the dough and form... - 46.2601
Chilled Fruit Soup Ideas
Blending cold fruit with juice makes a delicious soup-like treat sure to cool the whole family off. Experiment with these suggestions: - 46.4115