- » Grape Fruit
Grape Fruit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Grape Fruit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Grape Fruit recipes.
Fruity Smoothie With Grape Leaves
1. Roughly chop the grape leaves and the apples.
2. In a blender blend the grape leaves, apples and the bananas for 2 minutes.
3. Once done add the frozen strawberries, add water if required, blend for further 2 minutes or until the... - 104.58
Cantaloupe And Grape Salad
Looking for a nice salad idea to serve up at your upcoming family get together? Then take a look at this video to see how the chef combines Cantaloupe, orange juice and mayonnaise together to make an absolutely scrumptious appetizer. This is easy to put... - 85.9592
Malt Fruit Loaf
1) In a bowl, combine the malt extract, molasses and oil.
2) On full power, heat for 30 seconds, or until soft and blended well.
3) In a large bowl, combine the flour and salt.
4) On full power, heat for 3 minutes, stirring in between to warm the... - 44.9237
1) Chill grape juice and ginger ale.
2) Mix together grape, orange, and lemon juices.
3) Add in ginger ale and water.
4) Make sugar syrup by boiling sugar and water for 10 minutes until the consistency of syrup is reached.
5) Let cool... - 44.2946
Grape Nuts Fruit Cake
Line angel food tube pan with a heavy brown paper, (a grocery store bag will work).
Spray with a non-fat cooking spray.
Cut fruits into small pieces; mix with Grape-Nuts cereal.
Sift dry ingredients together; mix with fruits and cereal.
Beat Egg Beaters with... - 39.5813
Chutney And Fruit Filling
1. In medium saucepan, combine butter, brown sugar, curry powder and chutney.
2. Cook over medium heat, stirring, until sugar is dissolved and mixture starts to boil.
3. Add grapes, apricots and pineapple; cook over low heat just to heat.
4. Toss banana... - 37.946
Orange And Grape Fruit Salad
1) W ash and peel the grapes, pears, grapefruit, and orange.
2) Knife the grapes into halves and the pears into lengthwise pieces. Cut the grapefruit and orange into sections.
3) In a salad bowl, mix the chopped fruits with French dressing and transfer... - 36.4504
Candied Grape Fruit Or Orange Rind
Using fingers, pull out all membrane and some of soft white inner rind from fruit; leave some, however.
This is a matter of experience and judgement, and it is impossible to tell exactly how much white inner rind to leave.
Cut rind into even strips about 1/8... - 35.7936
Heat the ginger wine to boiling point, then sprinkle in agar agar and blend to a paste.
Stir in the white wine and mix well.
Return to the heat and stir until the mixture is smooth.
Pour a little of the wine mixture into a 2 lb/900 g loaf tin to a depth of... - 35.0173
Baked Grape Fruit
Baked Grape Fruit has a Marvelous taste.The Pepper and Brown Sugar gives the Baked Grape Fruit Stupefying taste. - 23.1923
Grape Juice-fruit Refresher
Spoon sherbet equally into 4 stemmed glasses.
Top each with 1/3 cup sliced strawberries.
Just before serving, pour 1 to 2 tablespoons grape juice over top. - 19.3144