- » Grape Drink
Grape Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grape drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grape drink recipes.
Neuro Zen Cocktail
Juice all the ingredients.
Serve over ice, or pour into a blender and process with ice cubes for a zingy icy slush.
Decorate with white or red grapes, if liked. - 28.6235
Put the peaches and their juice in a blender with the soya milk and sunflower seeds and process for about 20 seconds until smooth.
Add a few ice cubes and blend again for about 10 seconds. - 27.8284
Scoop out the pomegranate pulp and seeds then juice with the carrot and grapes. - 26.6183
Juice all ingredients and serve in a tumbler with ice to chill.
Decorate with an orange slice, if liked. - 26.4486
You May Also Like!
Apple Grape Drink
1. In a medium bowl or large pitcher, combine concentrate and club soda. Mix well.
2. Add apple juice and mix once.
3. Place crushed ice in individual glasses and pour juice in each.
4. Serve chilled. - 33.7382
1) Allow grape concentrate to be blended with water and then freeze in ice cube trays.
2) Take 6 collins glasses and fill them with grape ice cubes.
3) Pour over the wine.
4) Serve at once. - 27.761
Real Grape Soda
1. In a tall glass, mix juice concentrate with water or soda.
2. Add ice cubes and serve. - 25.2935
Grape Melon Cocktail
All the ingredients and the sherbet glasses for serving should be thoroughly chilled, and the cocktails served as soon as they are assembled.
Peel and dice melon, or cut balls with a French vegetable cutter, and combine with chilled grapes or grapefruit... - 26.7662
Barbara St Amand's Grape Delight
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine yogurt and juice.
3) Take four serving glasses and into each of 4 glasses, spoon 1/4 cup of the yogurt mixture.
4) Top the yogurt mixture with 1/4 cup grapes and then another 1/4... - 39.2477
Grapefruit Grape Freeze
1. Take a blender and scoop frozen grapefruit into it.
2. Mix in water and grape concentrate.
3. Blend to combine well.
4. Divide among 8 chilled glasses, add club soda and serve. - 30.8737
1. Combine juices in quart pitcher.
2. Slowly pour club soda down side of pitcher. Stir gently to mix. - 22.1943
1. Crush grapes; add sugar, water and yeast.
2. Put in a jar and add 2 tbsp of wheat.
3. Keep for 3 weeks, stirring everyday.
4. Strain, add fullers' earth. Keep for 6 months, then siphon off in bottles. - 23.5668
White Wine And Green Grape Sangria
Peel and slice peach and pear.
In large pitcher, combine peach, pear, grapes, lemon, orange and sugar.
Pour in wine; cover and refrigerate for 8 hours. - 29.2286
Minted White Grape Cooler
1. In container of an electric blender combine oil ingredients and process until smooth.
2. Cover and chill overnight and strain before serving.
3. Pour over crushed ice in serving glasses, and garnish with fresh mint sprigs. - 36.4089
Grape Drink Recipes By Category