- » Grape Dessert
Grape Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grape dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grape dessert recipes.
Creamy Grape And Walnut Salad
This summer salad is definitely not diet food but wow does it make a good dessert! Green and red grapes are folded into a sweetened cream cheese and sour cream mixture studded with crunchy toasted walnut bits. Now is this a creamy dessert? Cause you can... - 146.319
Triple Bonanza Sweet Treat Finger Foods
Wow your party guests with fabulous finger foods that everyone will love. In this video, Betty shows how to make frosted grapes and two other quick-fix sweet treat finger foods. Simply put, this video has something for everyone. For more, stream the video... - 94.3926
Grape Apple Pie In Vodka Pie Crust
In this one, apples are paired with grapes in a pie and baked with a crunchy topping of nuts and rolled oats in a crust kneaded with vodka. Now how good does that sound? With minimal sugar, this is a delectable dessert option too if you are watching calories. - 86.7699
Concord Grape Pie
Concord Grape Pie is an irresistible dessert pie from Geneva. Made of the much talked about Catawba grapes of Ohio, this fruity pie is perfectly suited for a special occasion. Its not that you've got to restrict your taste buds till a special event, like the... - 49.8495
Grecian Grape Pudding
Add to the taste of your everyday cooking with the grape. This fruit can add that much needed twist to any everyday dish. The grecian grape pudding is a yummy treat where you can enjoy the flavor and taste of the delicious fruit - grapes - 49.3331
Grape Harvest Pie
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F
2) Get ready piecrust mix or make pastry with 2-crust recipe.
3) On lightly floured pastry cloth or board roll out half to a 12-inch round.
4) Place into a 9-inch pie plate, trim extension to 1/2 inch.
5)... - 48.2822
Grape Nuts Walnut Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Into the blender, add in milk, half and half or evaporated milk. Also add in the corn syrup, eggs, butter or margarine, brown sugar, flour, salt and vanilla extract.
3) Using the Stir blade, run the... - 48.1255
Citrus Grape Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas mark 4.
2) Brush a 23 cm springform cake tin with olive oil, dust all over the pan with 1 tablespoon flour, discard any excess flour.
3) In a small pan, bring the wine to a boil, then simmer... - 47.7654
1) Preheat the oven and prepare flan ring.
2) On to a cold work surface, sift flour with salt.
3) Mix the powdered almonds in it.... - 46.9197
Ruby Sweet Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease baking pan.
Finely grate 2 teaspoons peel from grapefruit and set aside.
Peel and section grapefruit over bowl, reserving juice.
Set sections aside.
Measure grapefruit juice, and add water to equal 1 1/4 cups liquid.
Bring liquid... - 46.8246
Concord Grape Pie
Add to the taste of your everyday cooking with the grape. This fruit can add that much needed twist to any everyday dish. The concord grape pie is a yummy treat where you can enjoy the flavor and taste of the delicious fruit - grapes - 46.5711
Blinchiki With Blueberry Grape Sauce
1. In a small bowl, mix together skim milk and lemon juice and set aside for 15 minutes.
2. Sift together flour and baking powder into another small bowl and whisk to blend.
To prepare the Blinchiki batter
1. In a medium-size bowl,... - 45.845
Fresh Peach And Green-grape
1. In bottom of baked and cooled pie shell place peaches, cut side down and arrange grapes between peaches.
To make glaze:
2. Sprinkle gelatin over 2 tablespoons cold water and let it stand, to soften.
3. In small saucepan, gently heat apricot... - 45.7513
Fresh Grape Tart
1 For the pastry:Into a mixing bowl,sift flour, salt and sugar together.
2 Gently,using your fingertips rub in butter until the mixture resembles fine bread crumbs.Make sure that the mixture does not become greasy and heavy.
3 In a bowl, beat... - 45.706
Grape Glazed Steamed Pudding
1. Grease and lightly flour 1 ½ quart brioche pan and set aside.
2. In a bowl, cream the butter until light and fluffy, add in 1 ½ cups grape jelly, eggs and beat until well blended.
3. Add flours, wheat germ, baking powder, pie... - 45.4936
Green Grape Pie
Make pastry dough and roll out on a lightly floured board into a circle 1/8 inch thick and 1 1/2 inches larger in diameter than top of pie pan.
Fold over and place in pan, unfold and fit loosely.
Trim edges leaving about 3/4 inch of pastry over rim of... - 45.4676
Grease the inside bottom of a 9-inch (23-cm) springform cake pan.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
To make cake, beat egg yolks, water and half the sugar in a large bowl until pale and creamy.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold in remaining sugar.
Fold into... - 45.2553
Blue Cheese And Grape Salad With Caramelized Pecans
1. Grease a baking sheet with oil.
2. Halve and deseed the grapes.
3. To caramelize the pecans, in a saucepan, melt the butter over a low flame.
4. Add the sugar and stir until dissolved in the butter and boil until golden brown.
5. Add... - 45.0081
1. Heat the oven to 190C/375F/Gas 5. Grease a 33 x 23 cm/13 x 9 inch Swiss roll tin; line tin with greaseproof paper and grease paper.
2. Sift the flour with the salt and baking powder and set aside.
3. Put the eggs and sugar into a large heatproof bowl. Set... - 44.4984
Concord Grape Pie With Orange Pastry
ORANGE PASTRY: In bowl, combine flour, salt and orange rind; with pastry blender or two knives, cut in shortening until in coarse crumbs.
With fork, gradually mix in orange juice until moistened.
Press into ball; flatten into disc, cover lightly and... - 44.1824
Lemon Grape Slices
1. Prepare the pastry and let it chill for 30 minutes.
2. Let the oven heat to 450°F (230°C/Gas 8) and grease a large baking tray.
3. On a floured board roll out the pastry to a rectangle, 35 x 20 cm (14 X 8 in).
4. Cut down the middle... - 44.1477
Home Made Grape Nuts Pudding
Use an electric mixer to beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
Set them aside.
Then use the electric mixer to combine the sour cream with the acesulfame-K, sugar, and lemon peel.
Beat until fluffy.
Beat in the egg substitute.
Then add the milk, cereal,... - 44.0003
Green Grape Cheese Cake
Wash and cut grapes into halves.
Dissolve jelly in boiling water.
Place in refrigerator to set.
When it is partially set, beat the jelly.
Add grapes, cottage cheese (crumbled with hands), sugar and essence.
Beat cream till it is thick and fold in the jelly... - 43.8269
Concord Grape Pie
Wash grapes; remove stems, then slip the skins.
Put pulp into a saucepan and cook gently until seeds are loosened; rub pulp through colander.
Mix sugar, flour, and salt; add to grape pulp in saucepan.
Mix in grape skins.
Bring to boiling and cook 2 minutes,... - 43.7704
Grape Cream Pie
1. In a saucepan combine sugar, salt,cornstarch, lemon rind and cinnamon.
2. Add grapejuice to it and cook over low heat by stirring the mixture continuosly until it becomes thick.
3. Fold in lemon juice and remove from heat.
4. Cool the mixture... - 43.6882
Grape Cream Flan
STEPS FOR PASTRY MAKING
Add flour to a large bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until evenly distributed and mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
With a fork, lightly mix in sugar and egg to make a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or... - 43.4426
Grape Arbor Pie
Prepare an 8-inch pie shell and lattice strips for top crust; set aside.
Rinse and drain the grapes; slip off skins and chop; set aside in a bowl.
Bring skinned grapes to boiling in a saucepan; lower heat and simmer 5 minutes, or until seeds are... - 42.9864
Fruited Grape Snow
This Fruited Grape Snow makes a divine dessert after a summer meal ! You'll simply fall for this grape juice cooler ! Try out the Fruited Grape Snow right away and tell me if you like it ! - 42.9811
Strawberry Grape Pie
1) Heat the oven to 400°F.
2) Use vegetable spray over a 9-inch pie plate.
3) In a bowl, add strawberries, grapes, cornstarch, vanilla, and brandy extract if desired and toss well to coat the strawberries.
4) Add honey and toss... - 42.8077
1. In a large mixing bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
2. To the flour mixture, add sugar and butter cut into small cubes.
3. Use your fingertips to rub the butter into the flour, until the mixture resembles cake... - 42.5914
Concord Grape Tart
Sift together flour, salt, baking powder, and 2 tablespoons of the sugar.
Pinch in butter with your finger tips until it appears mealy.
Lift into an 8 inch square baking pan and press an even layer on bottom and about two thirds of the way up the... - 42.5374
Faster Concord Grape Kuchen
For puree: Remove grape skins by pinching each grape at end opposite stem end.
Put pulp (with seeds) in a saucepan.
Carefully cook over low heat until soft.
Do not boil or delicate flavor will be destroyed.
Put pulp through a food mill or sieve to... - 42.4293
Grape Nuts Puff Pudding
Cream butter and lemon rind.
Gradually add sugar, beating until blended.
Beat in egg yolks.
Then add lemon juice, flour, grape-nuts, and milk.
Mix well and fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Put in greased casserole (1 quart) and set in pan of hot water.
Bake... - 42.1837
Grapefruit Wedge Salad
Cut grapefruit in halves.
Remove pulp from rind so that rind remains intact.
Cut enough segments to fill one cup.
Squeeze enough juice for 1 cup.
Drain juice from apricots; reserve.
Add grapefruit juice to apricot juice, which will be two cups total.
Heat... - 41.7301
Concord Grape Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry into a 12-inch circle.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Flute edge; do not prick pastry.
Slip skins from grapes; set skins aside.
In saucepan bring grape pulp to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Sieve to remove seeds.
Add skins... - 41.7006
Jellied Grape Salad
Wash the 2 c of grapes.
Make a slit in each and seed.
Marinate in the French dressing for 1/2 hour; drain.
Meanwhile add the hot or boiling water to the gelatin dessert, depending upon the manufacturer's directions.
Add the fruit juices, onion, and salt, and... - 41.5528
Green Grape Dessert Salad
Discovering the world of grapes. This green grape dessert salad is truly a recipe that proves the versatility of the wonderful grapes. This E66grape delight is really an all-time favorite of mine. A simple and easy to make yummy dish. Try it and do let me... - 41.3191
Concord Grape Pie
1. Wash and seed grapes.
2. Preheat oven hot to 450°.
3. In a bowl mix sugar, flour and salt and add to grapes.
4. Add lemon juice and stir.
5. Let stand while pastry is made.
6. Line a pan with pastry and pour grape mixture into it.
7.... - 41.3129
Sherried Grape Chantilly Pie
Prepare Vanilla Wafer Crust.
Press onto bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
Add enough water to the 1/3 cup sherry to measure 1/2 cup liquid.
In saucepan heat the 1/2 cup liquid till boiling.
Pour hot liquid over frosting mix in mixer bowl; beat 7... - 41.3008
Easy Grape Nuts Cherry Pudding
1 In a medium-size saucepan, add tapioca, honey, egg yolk, and skim milk.
2 Keep aside for 5 minutes and allow tapioca to soften.
3 Bring the mixture to a boil and cook over medium heat for 6 to 8 minutes, stirring constantly.
4 Remove from the... - 41.128
The Grape Sherbet is a tasty fruit dessert. I served the Grape Sherbet last month for an official party at home and I still get calls for the recipe. Don't miss this Grape Sherbet recipe. - 41.0514
Pineapple Grape Tapioca
1) In a medium saucepan, combine the pineapple juice and honey together.
2) Sprinkle over the tapioca and allow to soften for 5 minutes.
3) Stir continuously and bring to a boil over a medium heat.
4) Stir in the vanilla extract, then remove from... - 40.8286
Wash and peel grapes, saving skins.
Cook pulp in a saucepan with no water; bring to a hard boil.
Rub through a strainer or food mill to remove seeds.
Mix strained pulp with the reserved skins.
Mix flour, sugar, and salt; stir into grapes.
Add lemon juice and... - 40.7399
1. Soak the gelatin in cold water and allow it to soften.
2. In a saucepan, add the grape juice or loganberry juice and sugar and bring to a boil, stirring until the sugar dissolves completely.
3. Add the softened gelatin and lemon juice... - 40.5976
White Grape And Ginger Syllabub
Arrange one quarter of the grapes on the bottom of a medium sized serving bowl.
Cover with one quarter of the ginger biscuit [cookie] crumbs.
Continue making layers in this way until the grapes and the ginger crumbs are used up.
Place the beaten... - 40.4285
Grape Custard Tart
Heat oven to 450°F.
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for unfilled one-crust pie using 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom.
(Refrigerate remaining crust for later use.) Place prepared crust in pan; press in bottom and up sides of pan.
Trim... - 40.3689
Grape And Berry Wine Mold
This Grape and Berry Wine mold tastes incredible! The Grape and Berry Wine mold is perfect for a weight watcher like me! Enjoy the refreshing taste and feel free to comment on this berry dessert here ! - 40.1416
Concord Grape Pie
Remove skins from washed grapes by pinching at end opposite the stem.
Reserve the skins.
Bring pulp to a boil; simmer for 3 or 4 minutes or until pulp is soft.
Put through sieve to remove pits.
Mix strained pulp with grape skins, 1 to 1 1/4 cups sugar... - 39.8597
Cider And Grape Ring
1) In a bowl, put 6 tbsp of the cider sprinkle over the gelatin and dissolve over a pan of hot water.
2) Keep aside half of each kind of grape.
3) Wash and cut remainder in half and remove seeds.
4) Stir in the remaining cider and lemon... - 39.8587
Moulded Grape Compote
1 In a small saucepan, mix gelatin and sugar ; stir in 3 1/2 cups of water.
2 Heat slowly, stirring constantly until gelatin dissolves.
3 Stir into the remaining 2 cups water and lemon juice in a medium-size bowl. Chill while preparing fruits.
4 Into... - 39.8468
Grape Charlotte Russe
Pour cold water into a small bowl, and sprinkle gelatin on top.
Set aside for a few minutes to soften.
In a 2-quart saucepan, mix together 3 cups milk and honey.
Dissolve cornstarch in remaining 1/2 cup milk.
Add to milk mixture in saucepan.
Heat to scalding,... - 39.5271
Concord Grape Whip
1) In a bowl containing 1/2 cup of grape juice, sprinkle the gelatine. Allow the gelatine to soften for about 5 minutes.
2) Place the bowl indirectly over a low flame. Stir till the gelatine dissolves completely.
3) Add in sugar, lemon juice and 1 1/4... - 38.7526
White Grape Pie
Place grapes in a strainer, and pour 1 qtr (1 L) of boiling water over them.
Combine white grape juice and cornstarch in a saucepan.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is clear and thickened.
Remove from heat and stir... - 38.7519
1) In a small saucepan, soften the gelatin in 1/2 cup water for 5 minutes.
2) Add honey and stir continuously over a low heat, until the gelatin is dissolved.
3) Remove from heat, stir in the grape juice concentrate and rest of the water, stirring... - 38.2855
Grape Cream Pie
Indulge in this truly exotic Grape Cream Pie which tastes awesome with the subtle flavor of lemon. Use this simle recipe to make your own homemade Grape Cream Pie and enjoy! - 38.0558
Grape Chiffon Pie With Egg White
Soften gelatine in cold water.
To grape juice, add sugar, salt; bring to boil; stir in gelatine and lemon juice.
Refrigerate until partially set.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold in grape mixture.
Pour into baked crust.
Refrigerate until firm. - 38.009
Grape Nuts Pudding
Heat the milk over hot water in the top of a double boiler.
In a bowl, whisk together the egg substitute, acesulfame-K, salt, extracts, and spices.
Pour the hot milk slowly over the egg mixture, stirring constantly with a wire whisk.
Stir in the Grape-Nuts... - 37.9842
Citrus Grape Cake
1. Pour the wine into a small pan. Bring to the boil, then keep simmering until reduced down to 85ml - this will take 5-10 mins. Leave to cool.
2. Heat oven to 180C / 160C fan / gas 4. Brush a 23cm springform cake tin with olive oil, tip in 1 tbsp flour, then... - 37.9558
Grape Chiffon Pie
This simple Grape Chiffon Pie is just the way any chef would make it. Follow this extremely simple and quick way to make this Grape Chiffon Pie and WOW your friends and family! - 37.9463
Grape And Currant Tart With Fontina Cheese
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine boiling water and currants; let stand 15 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Trim crusts from bread; discard crusts.
Cut each slice into 4 triangles; arrange triangles in a single layer in a 10-inch quiche dish coated with cooking... - 37.5574
Grape Juice Pie
Combine sugar and cornstarch; stir in grape juice.
Cook over mediumheat, stirring until bubbly and thickened; cool 1 minute.
Pour small amount of hot mixture into beaten egg, mixing well.
Add rest of mixture, stirring constantly.
Add butter and lemon juice;... - 37.5118
Tutti Frutti Trifle
Remove segments from membrane of grapefruit and orange, slice pineapple and cut marshmallows and cherries into eighths.
Soak marshmallows and coconut in combined juices.
Beat egg whites until stiff and fold in sugar.
Combine with fruits and coconut... - 37.2832
Grape Ice Cream
1) Take a saucepan and dissolve sugar in water, and bring the mixture to a boil. Cook until the mixture acquires consistency of a syrup (217°F). Allow to cool the syrup.
2) In a deep bowl, beat the egg yolks until frothy, whilst, gradually adding the... - 37.2574
Red Raspberry Grape Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate with half of the pastry; trim pastry 1/2 inch beyond edge of pie plate.
In mixing bowl stir together sugar and flour; stir in raspberries with syrup and grapes.
Fill pastry-lined pie plate... - 37.0628
Grape Chiffon Pie
Soften gelatin in cold water; stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat and blend in the concentrate.
Stir in grapefruit juice, sugar, and salt until sugar is dissolved.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Beat 1 cup cream until it piles... - 36.923
Grape Ice Cream
1) In a saucepan, add in the sugar and water. Cook on low flame till the sugar dissolves.
2) Let the mixture come to a boil. When it turns syrupy, turn off the flame and allow it to cool.
3) In a bowl, add in the egg yolks. Beat till it becomes pale.... - 36.8921
Prepare pastry cups.
Combine cornstarch, sugar replacement and salt in saucepan.
Slowly add orange juice; whip to blend completely.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is thickened.
Remove from heat, cooling slightly, and fold in grapes.
Spoon into... - 36.6563
Cook sugar, water, cornstarch, and salt until thick.
Stir until dissolved.
Put filling in pie crust.
Top with whipped topping. - 36.4327
Grape Banana Gelatin Layers
1) In a medium-size saucepan, sprinkle the gelatin over water and keep aside for 5 minutes to soften.
2) Stir continuously over a low heat, until the gelatin dissolves.
3) Remove from heat and stir in the grape juice concentrate.
4) Refrigerate for, 1... - 36.4283
Grape Blueberry And Apricot Compote
In a saucepan combine the grape juice, the wine, 1/4 cup water, the honey, the vanilla bean, and the nutmeg and boil the mixture for 2 minutes.
Add the blueberries and the apricots and simmer the mixture for 1 minute.
Add the grapes and simmer the mixture for... - 36.4011
Slip skins from grapes; set skins aside.
Bring pulp to boiling point; reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes.
Press through sieve to remove seeds.
Combine sugar, flour, salt.
Add lemon juice, butter, and grape pulp.
Pour into shell.
Top with Crumb... - 35.959
Grape Harvest Sorbet With Leaf Cookies
Grape Harvest Sorbet With Leaf Cookies is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. Try this delicious Grape Harvest Sorbet With Leaf Cookies; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 35.8932
Candied Grape Fruit Or Orange Rind
Using fingers, pull out all membrane and some of soft white inner rind from fruit; leave some, however.
This is a matter of experience and judgement, and it is impossible to tell exactly how much white inner rind to leave.
Cut rind into even strips about 1/8... - 35.7936
Banana Grape Marlow
Combine marshmallows and 2 tablespoons grape juice.
Heat slowly, folding over and over, until marshmallows are half melted.
Remove from heat and continue folding until mixture is smooth and fluffy.
Fold in remaining grape juice; then fold in lemon juice and... - 35.5942
Fluffy Grape Dessert
1.Take a saucepan, put water in it and add gelatin to it and leave until it gets soft.
2.Put the pan on low flame and heat for 3 minutes.
3.Keep mixing so that gelatin dissolves completely.
4.Turn off the heat and add salt and grape juice to the... - 35.423
Grapefruit In Brandy
1. Remove the skin of a grapefruit and prod out its pithy core using little finger.
2. Cut the fruit into 1 inch thick rounds.
3. Add sugar to a large saucepan with cinnamon and ½ cup of cold water.
4. Cook it over low heat, until the sugar... - 35.1863
Heat the ginger wine to boiling point, then sprinkle in agar agar and blend to a paste.
Stir in the white wine and mix well.
Return to the heat and stir until the mixture is smooth.
Pour a little of the wine mixture into a 2 lb/900 g loaf tin to a depth of... - 35.0173
Basdek-grape Juice Pudding
In a mixing bowl combine the cornstarch with one cup of the water.
Gradually stir in the remaining cup of water.
Strain and set aside.
Place the grape juice in a saucepan.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and very slowly add the starch mixture,... - 34.3612
Ruby Red Granita
1 Lightly grease a decorative 8-cup mold with oil.
2 In a large bowl, mix together honey and grape juice.
3 Stir in water and extract, mixing well.
4 In a large metal pan, transfer the mixture and freeze until ice crystals begin... - 34.2803
Grape Cheese Whip
1. Brush the sprigs of grapes lightly with egg white and sprinkle with sugar to coat. Leave to dry.
2. Mix together the lemon rind and juice, cheese, honey and brandy. Chop the remaining grapes and stir in.
3. Whisk the egg whites until stiff enough to hold... - 34.2744
Quick Grape Cobbler
Add to the taste of your everyday cooking with the grape. This fruit can add that much needed twist to any everyday dish. The quick grape cobbler is a yummy treat where you can enjoy the flavor and taste of the delicious fruit - grapes - 34.1144
Strawberries In Spiced Grape Jelly
1. Place the grape juice in a pan with the cinnamon. Thinly pare the rind from the orange and add to the pan. Infuse over a very low heat for 10 minutes, then remove the flavourings.
2. Squeeze the juice from the orange and sprinkle over the gelatine. Stir... - 34.0393
1. Start by cutting the grapefruit into half, take a knife and remove the flesh separate the segments and discard the membranes
2. In a bowl, place the segments and mix cinnamon along with half the sugar and sprinkle it over the... - 33.9902
1) Boil water and dissolve gelatin in it.
2) Pour 1/2 cup of mixture to small bowl and mix with cold water.
3) Chill till thick.
4) Mix grape juice to remaining gelatin.
5) Transfer to 4 sherbet glasses filling about one-half full.
6) Chill to set.... - 33.8738
A grape treat…this grape Ambrosia recipe is a wonderfu treat for anyone who loves grapes. Chilled and garnished with honey,sour cream and coconut, it is absolutely irresistible! - 33.8264
Cold Grape Pudding
Try out this easy to follow and mouth-watering recipe of Cold Grape Pudding. A sure crowd pleaser, try Cold Grape Pudding for the next party at home. Let me know how your guests complimented on your culinary skills. - 33.8152
Discovering the world of grapes. This grape cup is truly a recipe that proves the versatility of the wonderful grapes. This E66grape delight is really an all-time favorite of mine. A simple and easy to make yummy dish. Try it and do let me know how it turned... - 33.7399
Old Fashioned Grape-nuts Pudding
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Butter a 2-quart casserole, and place it in a baking pan that will hold it with room on all sides.
Cream butter in a large bowl.
Blend in the following ingredients in the order given: honey, egg yolks, lemon juice, lemon rind, milk,... - 33.5147
Grape And Apple Sauce Pie
Cook grapes for about 10 minutes in a little water in a covered saucepan over a moderate heat.
Rub through strainer, add sugar, apple sauce and water and return to heat.
Stir in tapioca and cook until clear, then turn into pastry shell.
Top with whipped cream... - 33.2816
Grape Parfait Pie
The grape parfait pie is made with a baked pasyry shell filled in with grape filling. Prepared with a gelatin and ice cream mix along with grape juice, this garpe parfait pie dessert is a real summer treat and can be filled with extra grapes for fun. The... - 33.2095
Let gelatine stand in cold water until soft, then dissolve in boiling water.
Add sugar and fruit juices, and chill until mixture begins to set.
Beat until frothy.
Whisk in the stiffly beaten egg whites and beat mixture until almost firm.
Fold in the cream... - 33.1417
Make double-strength tea by pouring boiling water over tea.
Let steep for 5 minutes and strain.
Add sugar and stir to dissolve.
Pour over ice cubes in punch bowl.
Add grape juice, lemon and orange juice, and ginger ale.
Garnish with orange and lemon slices. - 32.8113
Great Grape Pie
Great Grape Pie is a treat for all fruit lovers. This glorious fruit dessert is perfect for parties. Try the Great Grape Pie and see how it becomes a sensation among your guests! - 32.8062
Wash grapes and remove stems.
Separate pulp and skins.
Cook pulp until seeds are loosened; rub through sieve to remove seeds.
Add water to skins and cook until tender.
Squeeze oranges and grind the peels.
Combine grape pulp and skins, orange juice, peel and... - 32.7969
Grape Sorbet Sherbet
1) Into an electric blender, add in the grapes. Puree to a fine consistency, then pass it through the strainer.
2) Add in 2 cups of dry cider. Mix well.
3) Into a pan, add in the remaining cider along with the sugar. Heat on low flame till the sugar... - 32.7759
Grapes In Wine Jelly
In a 2-quart pan, combine gelatin and sugar; stir in 1 cup of the water and let stand for 5 minutes to soften gelatin.
Then stir over medium heat until gelatin and sugar are completely dissolved.
Remove from heat; stir in wine and remaining 1 cup... - 32.736
Cranberry Grape Salad
Grind cranberries through food chopper, using coarse blade.
Stir in sugar.
Cover and chill overnight.
Drain, pressing lightly to remove excess juice.
Add grapes, nuts, and marshmallows to Well-drained cranberry mixture.
Just before serving, fold in whipped... - 32.7183
Grape Dessert Recipes By Category