- » Grape Dessert
Grape Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grape dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grape dessert recipes.
Creamy Grape And Walnut Salad
This summer salad is definitely not diet food but wow does it make a good dessert! Green and red grapes are folded into a sweetened cream cheese and sour cream mixture studded with crunchy toasted walnut bits. Now is this a creamy dessert? Cause you can... - 146.319
Triple Bonanza Sweet Treat Finger Foods
Wow your party guests with fabulous finger foods that everyone will love. In this video, Betty shows how to make frosted grapes and two other quick-fix sweet treat finger foods. Simply put, this video has something for everyone. For more, stream the video... - 94.3926
Grape Apple Pie In Vodka Pie Crust
In this one, apples are paired with grapes in a pie and baked with a crunchy topping of nuts and rolled oats in a crust kneaded with vodka. Now how good does that sound? With minimal sugar, this is a delectable dessert option too if you are watching calories. - 86.7699
Concord Grape Pie
Concord Grape Pie is an irresistible dessert pie from Geneva. Made of the much talked about Catawba grapes of Ohio, this fruity pie is perfectly suited for a special occasion. Its not that you've got to restrict your taste buds till a special event, like the... - 49.8495
Grecian Grape Pudding
Add to the taste of your everyday cooking with the grape. This fruit can add that much needed twist to any everyday dish. The grecian grape pudding is a yummy treat where you can enjoy the flavor and taste of the delicious fruit - grapes - 49.3331
Grape Harvest Pie
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F
2) Get ready piecrust mix or make pastry with 2-crust recipe.
3) On lightly floured pastry cloth or board roll out half to a 12-inch round.
4) Place into a 9-inch pie plate, trim extension to 1/2 inch.
5)... - 48.2822
Grape Nuts Walnut Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Into the blender, add in milk, half and half or evaporated milk. Also add in the corn syrup, eggs, butter or margarine, brown sugar, flour, salt and vanilla extract.
3) Using the Stir blade, run the... - 48.1255
Citrus Grape Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas mark 4.
2) Brush a 23 cm springform cake tin with olive oil, dust all over the pan with 1 tablespoon flour, discard any excess flour.
3) In a small pan, bring the wine to a boil, then simmer... - 47.7654
1) Preheat the oven and prepare flan ring.
2) On to a cold work surface, sift flour with salt.
3) Mix the powdered almonds in it.... - 46.9197
Ruby Sweet Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease baking pan.
Finely grate 2 teaspoons peel from grapefruit and set aside.
Peel and section grapefruit over bowl, reserving juice.
Set sections aside.
Measure grapefruit juice, and add water to equal 1 1/4 cups liquid.
Bring liquid... - 46.8246
Concord Grape Pie
Add to the taste of your everyday cooking with the grape. This fruit can add that much needed twist to any everyday dish. The concord grape pie is a yummy treat where you can enjoy the flavor and taste of the delicious fruit - grapes - 46.5711
Blinchiki With Blueberry Grape Sauce
1. In a small bowl, mix together skim milk and lemon juice and set aside for 15 minutes.
2. Sift together flour and baking powder into another small bowl and whisk to blend.
To prepare the Blinchiki batter
1. In a medium-size bowl,... - 45.845
Fresh Peach And Green-grape
1. In bottom of baked and cooled pie shell place peaches, cut side down and arrange grapes between peaches.
To make glaze:
2. Sprinkle gelatin over 2 tablespoons cold water and let it stand, to soften.
3. In small saucepan, gently heat apricot... - 45.7513
Fresh Grape Tart
1 For the pastry:Into a mixing bowl,sift flour, salt and sugar together.
2 Gently,using your fingertips rub in butter until the mixture resembles fine bread crumbs.Make sure that the mixture does not become greasy and heavy.
3 In a bowl, beat... - 45.706
Grape Glazed Steamed Pudding
1. Grease and lightly flour 1 ½ quart brioche pan and set aside.
2. In a bowl, cream the butter until light and fluffy, add in 1 ½ cups grape jelly, eggs and beat until well blended.
3. Add flours, wheat germ, baking powder, pie... - 45.4936
Green Grape Pie
Make pastry dough and roll out on a lightly floured board into a circle 1/8 inch thick and 1 1/2 inches larger in diameter than top of pie pan.
Fold over and place in pan, unfold and fit loosely.
Trim edges leaving about 3/4 inch of pastry over rim of... - 45.4676
Grease the inside bottom of a 9-inch (23-cm) springform cake pan.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
To make cake, beat egg yolks, water and half the sugar in a large bowl until pale and creamy.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold in remaining sugar.
Fold into... - 45.2553
Blue Cheese And Grape Salad With Caramelized Pecans
1. Grease a baking sheet with oil.
2. Halve and deseed the grapes.
3. To caramelize the pecans, in a saucepan, melt the butter over a low flame.
4. Add the sugar and stir until dissolved in the butter and boil until golden brown.
5. Add... - 45.0081
1. Heat the oven to 190C/375F/Gas 5. Grease a 33 x 23 cm/13 x 9 inch Swiss roll tin; line tin with greaseproof paper and grease paper.
2. Sift the flour with the salt and baking powder and set aside.
3. Put the eggs and sugar into a large heatproof bowl. Set... - 44.4984
Concord Grape Pie With Orange Pastry
ORANGE PASTRY: In bowl, combine flour, salt and orange rind; with pastry blender or two knives, cut in shortening until in coarse crumbs.
With fork, gradually mix in orange juice until moistened.
Press into ball; flatten into disc, cover lightly and... - 44.1824
Lemon Grape Slices
1. Prepare the pastry and let it chill for 30 minutes.
2. Let the oven heat to 450°F (230°C/Gas 8) and grease a large baking tray.
3. On a floured board roll out the pastry to a rectangle, 35 x 20 cm (14 X 8 in).
4. Cut down the middle... - 44.1477
Home Made Grape Nuts Pudding
Use an electric mixer to beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
Set them aside.
Then use the electric mixer to combine the sour cream with the acesulfame-K, sugar, and lemon peel.
Beat until fluffy.
Beat in the egg substitute.
Then add the milk, cereal,... - 44.0003
Green Grape Cheese Cake
Wash and cut grapes into halves.
Dissolve jelly in boiling water.
Place in refrigerator to set.
When it is partially set, beat the jelly.
Add grapes, cottage cheese (crumbled with hands), sugar and essence.
Beat cream till it is thick and fold in the jelly... - 43.8269
Concord Grape Pie
Wash grapes; remove stems, then slip the skins.
Put pulp into a saucepan and cook gently until seeds are loosened; rub pulp through colander.
Mix sugar, flour, and salt; add to grape pulp in saucepan.
Mix in grape skins.
Bring to boiling and cook 2 minutes,... - 43.7704
Grape Cream Pie
1. In a saucepan combine sugar, salt,cornstarch, lemon rind and cinnamon.
2. Add grapejuice to it and cook over low heat by stirring the mixture continuosly until it becomes thick.
3. Fold in lemon juice and remove from heat.
4. Cool the mixture... - 43.6882
Grape Cream Flan
STEPS FOR PASTRY MAKING
Add flour to a large bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until evenly distributed and mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
With a fork, lightly mix in sugar and egg to make a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or... - 43.4426
Grape Arbor Pie
Prepare an 8-inch pie shell and lattice strips for top crust; set aside.
Rinse and drain the grapes; slip off skins and chop; set aside in a bowl.
Bring skinned grapes to boiling in a saucepan; lower heat and simmer 5 minutes, or until seeds are... - 42.9864
Fruited Grape Snow
This Fruited Grape Snow makes a divine dessert after a summer meal ! You'll simply fall for this grape juice cooler ! Try out the Fruited Grape Snow right away and tell me if you like it ! - 42.9811
Strawberry Grape Pie
1) Heat the oven to 400°F.
2) Use vegetable spray over a 9-inch pie plate.
3) In a bowl, add strawberries, grapes, cornstarch, vanilla, and brandy extract if desired and toss well to coat the strawberries.
4) Add honey and toss... - 42.8077
1. In a large mixing bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
2. To the flour mixture, add sugar and butter cut into small cubes.
3. Use your fingertips to rub the butter into the flour, until the mixture resembles cake... - 42.5914
Concord Grape Tart
Sift together flour, salt, baking powder, and 2 tablespoons of the sugar.
Pinch in butter with your finger tips until it appears mealy.
Lift into an 8 inch square baking pan and press an even layer on bottom and about two thirds of the way up the... - 42.5374
Faster Concord Grape Kuchen
For puree: Remove grape skins by pinching each grape at end opposite stem end.
Put pulp (with seeds) in a saucepan.
Carefully cook over low heat until soft.
Do not boil or delicate flavor will be destroyed.
Put pulp through a food mill or sieve to... - 42.4293
Grape Nuts Puff Pudding
Cream butter and lemon rind.
Gradually add sugar, beating until blended.
Beat in egg yolks.
Then add lemon juice, flour, grape-nuts, and milk.
Mix well and fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Put in greased casserole (1 quart) and set in pan of hot water.
Bake... - 42.1837
Grapefruit Wedge Salad
Cut grapefruit in halves.
Remove pulp from rind so that rind remains intact.
Cut enough segments to fill one cup.
Squeeze enough juice for 1 cup.
Drain juice from apricots; reserve.
Add grapefruit juice to apricot juice, which will be two cups total.
Heat... - 41.7301
Concord Grape Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry into a 12-inch circle.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Flute edge; do not prick pastry.
Slip skins from grapes; set skins aside.
In saucepan bring grape pulp to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Sieve to remove seeds.
Add skins... - 41.7006
Jellied Grape Salad
Wash the 2 c of grapes.
Make a slit in each and seed.
Marinate in the French dressing for 1/2 hour; drain.
Meanwhile add the hot or boiling water to the gelatin dessert, depending upon the manufacturer's directions.
Add the fruit juices, onion, and salt, and... - 41.5528
Green Grape Dessert Salad
Discovering the world of grapes. This green grape dessert salad is truly a recipe that proves the versatility of the wonderful grapes. This E66grape delight is really an all-time favorite of mine. A simple and easy to make yummy dish. Try it and do let me... - 41.3191
Concord Grape Pie
1. Wash and seed grapes.
2. Preheat oven hot to 450°.
3. In a bowl mix sugar, flour and salt and add to grapes.
4. Add lemon juice and stir.
5. Let stand while pastry is made.
6. Line a pan with pastry and pour grape mixture into it.
7.... - 41.3129
Grape Dessert Recipes By Category