- » Grape Cocktail
Grape Cocktail Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grape cocktail recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grape cocktail recipes.
Pink Grapefruit Greyhound Cocktail
1. In a small bowl, add pink grapefruit and ½ teaspoon of sugar. Muddle it well.
2. Pour vodka, and muddle again for the flavor to come out.
3. In a shaker, put some ice cubes, pour the vodka grapefruit mixture, and then add white grape fruit juice.... - 108.407
Grape And Grapefruit Cocktail
With a sharp knife peel the grapefruit, cutting off the inner white skin as well as the outer peel.
Cut out each segment, free of skin and membrane, and put into a basin.
Squeeze juice from empty membranes over segments.
Halve and de-seed grapes and add to... - 32.7116
Grape Melon Cocktail
All the ingredients and the sherbet glasses for serving should be thoroughly chilled, and the cocktails served as soon as they are assembled.
Peel and dice melon, or cut balls with a French vegetable cutter, and combine with chilled grapes or grapefruit... - 25.4854
You May Also Like!
Slit grapes part way, without cutting through entirely.
Combine remaining ingredients and mix well with a fork.
Stuff grapes with filling and press together lightly.
Arrange on carefully washed grape or geranium leaves and serve at cocktail or... - 25.8101
Spiced Grape Juice Cocktail
Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and simmer for 5 min.
Strain through fine cheesecloth and chill.
Pour into cocktail glasses. - 22.0988
Pineapple And Grape Juice Cocktail
Combine pineapple and grape juices, and chill thoroughly.
Just before serving, add carbonated water.
Serve in cocktail glasses. - 21.429
Grape And Avocado Cocktail
Peel grapes and slit the side, but do not cut in half.
Remove the pips through the slit.
Soak the grapes in the honey and lemon juice for an hour.
Peel the avocado.
With vege- table scoop, cut into round balls.
Combine the grapes and the avocado in the... - 29.4675
Grapes In Orange Juice Cocktail
Stem the grapes and chill thoroughly.
One half hour before serving arrange 1/3 cup. grapes in each sherbet glass.
Combine the orange juice and lime juice and sweeten.
Stir well and pour over the grapes, allowing about 1/3 cup for each glass.
Chill until ready... - 25.8424
1. Work together the cheese, yogurt, onion juice and soy sauce with the back of a spoon to make a smooth cream.
2. Chill overnight.
3. Slit grapes part way through, just enough to remove seeds.
4. Stuff grapes with paste. Re-shape. Arrange on washed and dried... - 28.6402
1. Into a tumbler, half fill with broken ice and add Angostura Bitters.
2. Add Grape Juice and Plain Syrup; stir well.
3. Into another tumbler, strain the drink and pour enough soda water to fill it.
4. Garnish with slices of fresh fruits. - 38.2532
Sweet N' Tasty Blini Bites With Green Grape Awakening Cocktail
1. In a bowl, whisk together the muffin mix, milk and egg until thick and smooth.
2. In a non stick pan on medium heat, add oil and drop 1 tablespoon of batter into the oil to make small pancakes, about 1 1/2 inches wide. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, until... - 119.759
Neuro Zen Cocktail
Juice all the ingredients.
Serve over ice, or pour into a blender and process with ice cubes for a zingy icy slush.
Decorate with white or red grapes, if liked. - 27.4255