- » Grape Butter
Grape Butter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grape butter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grape butter recipes.
A simple recipe, but one that will lower your stress of "what can the kids snack on?" This is a quick solution and also provides the goodness of fruit. Popularly enjoyed as a side dish this is a fridge must-have. - 34.9103
Grape Butter is a well loved fruit spread in my family. I often chose to take them out on weekend morns so that everyone can enjoy this yummy Grape Butter! Try it! - 32.0193
Wash the grapes carefully and remove the stems.
Add enough water to prevent grapes from sticking and simmer until tender.
Press the pulp through a strainer to remove the seeds.
Measure the puree and add 1/2 cup sugar per cup puree.
Cook, stirring frequently,... - 26.5678
Wash and stem grapes.
Add water and cook until tender.
Rub through sieve.
Add sugar and cook until thick and clear.
Pour into clean hot jars and seal. - 24.3517
You May Also Like!
Butter Kuchen With Grapes
1. Butter and flour an 11-inch tart pan with removable rim.
2. In a bowl with a mixer, beat 1/2 cup butter with 1/2 cup granulated sugar until smooth.
3. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition. Beat in lemon peel and vanilla.
4. Add 1... - 36.625
Spiced Grape Butter
Wash and stem the grapes, then mash.
Tie the spices in a bag and add to the mashed grapes.
Cook until the grapes are soft and discard the spice bag.
Press the grapes through a sieve and measure the pulp.
Add the vinegar and 1 cup sugar to each 2 cups... - 34.5735
Grape Apple Butter
1. Wash apples; remove stems but do not core.
2. Cut into fine dices.
3. Into a large kettle; place apples, add grape juice and simmer for 15 minutes until apples are tender.
4. Using a sieve, strain cooked apples and measure; should be... - 38.6072
Weld Grape Butter
1. In a kettle boil the grapes covered with water fro 20 minutes and then drain.
2. Save the juice for Wild Grape Jelly.
3. Put the pulp in a cheese cloth bag and tie it up.
4. In a kettle put quartered apples, the grape pulp in cheesecloth, cover with... - 35.2866
Grape Stuffed Cornish Game Hens With Orange Butter
Make pocket in breast of each hen by carefully loosening skin with fingers.
Combine 2 tablespoons butter with orange peel, ginger and shallot in small bowl and mix until smooth.
Place half of butter mixture in each pocket and spread evenly by gently pressing... - 46.0522
Concord Grape Butter
1. Wash the grapes, drain and pull from the stems. Squeeze the pulp from the skins into a kettle, reserving the skins.
2. Cook the pulp slowly until soft, or about ten minutes. Put through a sieve to remove the seeds.
3. Return the pulp to the kettle, add the... - 35.3325
Peanut Butter Topper
Peanut Butter Topper is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Peanut Butter Topper; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 20.0217
Carrots With Grapes
Cook carrots as directed on package; drain.
Stir in grapes, margarine, sugar, tarragon and salt.
Cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally; remove from heat.
Stir in sour cream and water. - 28.4228
Brussels Sprouts And Grapes
Cook Brussels sprouts as directed on package except do not drain.
Add grapes; cook over low heat 5 minutes longer or until grapes are heated through.
Drain; add butter and toss gently. - 21.4129
Brussels Sprouts And Grapes
1) In a covered saucepan simmer brussels sprouts in beer for about 8 minutes till tender.
2) Drain the mixture.
3) Dot butter over sprouts.
4) Season with salt and pepper.
5) Add grapes and heat thoroughly.
6) Serve with parsley sprinkled on... - 34.5707