- » Grape Appetizer
Grape Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grape appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grape appetizer recipes.
Lebanese-style Vegetarian Stuffed Grape Leaves
These traditional Lebanese style rice stuffed grape leaves are fragrant with mint, parsley, and allspice and cooked in a flavorful lemon broth. These are indeed a delicious and healthful appetizer and should be accompanied with lemon wedges and a thick yogurt... - 132.607
Stuffed Grape Leaves
Here is video that displays an outstanding recipe for meat and rice stuffed grape leaves. The dish is nice, lemony and absolutely flavorful. The video shows the perfect art of making these classic meat stuffed grape leaves . Treat your friends to this... - 122.223
Sweet N' Tasty Blini Bites With Green Grape Awakening Cocktail
1. In a bowl, whisk together the muffin mix, milk and egg until thick and smooth.
2. In a non stick pan on medium heat, add oil and drop 1 tablespoon of batter into the oil to make small pancakes, about 1 1/2 inches wide. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, until... - 118.072
Surfin Sapolopolous's Homemade Dolmades Aka Stuffed Grape Leaves
This is a really easy recipe using ready bought preserved grape leaves and a grape leaf stuffer. This is a good way to make dolmas at home when you are a beginner. Impress your family by cooking up a dolmades meal! These tiny thin ones are great for a party,... - 113.945
Betty's Apple, Grape And Peanut Salad
When you are looking for a quick-fix solution to stave off your hunger pangs, this lip-smackingly good salad will do wonders to your appetite. Betty tosses up a pretty salad that can be put together in a jiffy. The tart-sweet flavors of apple combined with... - 107.391
Vegetables Stuffed Grape Leaves
Lemony, flavorful and healthy vegetables stuffed grape leaves are a great source of satisfaction. This wonderful video explains this dish called Dolmades or Dolma or Dolmeh in a very efficient manner. If you have never tried fresh dolmades, now is the time to... - 104.77
Lebanese Stuffed Grape Leaves
Serving a Lebanese spread and confused about the menu? Here's a great recipe suggestion that you can include. Watch this video to learn a step wise process to prepare these Lebanese Stuffed Grape Leaves. You can also choose from a variety of vegetarian and... - 102.842
Armenian Stuffed Grape Leaves
Are you looking for some unique party appetizers. Watch this video that shares a wonderful recipe for Armenian style stuffed grape leaves. The video is interesting and shares simple recipe secrets too. Amaze your guests with these gorgeous flavorful... - 98.9804
Grape Jelly Hot Dogs And Garlic Cola Ribs
Watch this incredible video that shares two recipes for some unique appetizers. This video is absolutely impressive and interesting making it a must watch. Try out these recipes for grape jelly hot dogs and garlic cola ribs and you would surely be delighted... - 98.8216
Stuffed Greek Grape Leaves
Impress your guests with a delicious Greek recipe that is also healthy. made with pine nuts, and seasoned with cinnamon and all spice, it's lite and refreshing flavor will be a hit. - 95.5367
Citrus Marinated Grape Tomatoes
Here is a really simple addition to your tapas, citrus marinated tomatoes. Take a look at this video that shows how to prepare some tasty tapas for any occasion. From having an intimate gathering to a full on party, these appetizers are the perfect addition... - 91.6711
Vegan Chick'n Scallopini, Apple And Grape Salad
If you are looking for a vegan salad recipe, then your search definitely ends here. Watch the video to know of a yummy salad recipe that is easy to make and 100% vegan. Watch to know more! - 84.7587
Cantaloupe And Grape Salad
Looking for a nice salad idea to serve up at your upcoming family get together? Then take a look at this video to see how the chef combines Cantaloupe, orange juice and mayonnaise together to make an absolutely scrumptious appetizer. This is easy to put... - 84.3789
Rice Stuffed Grape Leaves
Would you like to treat your guests with an extraordinary recipe? watch this video to learn a fantastic and absolutely innovative Rice Stuffed Grape Leave recipe. You are sure to bag a million compliments for this. - 82.96
Grapes And Veggie Salsa
Another unique and innovative recipe coming out from the very talented chef Dan's kitchen. Check out the yummy and delicious Grapes and Veggie Salsa. Wow isn't that exciting? Why wait? Go check out the video and try out the recipe. - 81.6419
Stuffed Grapes Leaves With Yogurt Sauce
Straight out of chef Tina Jo's kitchen, fresh from the Greek cuisine. Check out the video of the delicious Stuffed Grapes Leaves with Yogurt Sauce. A great recipe prepared just for you. Takes a bit of time preparing this dish but it's worth it. - 80.799
Mediterranean Stuffed Grape Leaves
Bring the Mediterranean flavor to your dining room with these fabulous stuffed grape leaves. The dish makes a fantastic appetizer which indeed is very impressive. In this video, chef shares a detailed method to prepare this recipe. Take a look. - 77.0959
Braised Lettuce With Grape Juice
I am in love with this Braised Lettuce With Grape Juice recipe as it brings such rave comments everytime I make it. Serve this Braised Lettuce With Grape Juice at the table today and watch it disappear in delight! - 50.7638
Mediterranean Stuffed Grape Leaves
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) In a large pot add stock or water and bring to boil.
3) Mix rice and salt.
4) Decrease heat, cover with a tight-fitting lid and simmer for 45 minutes..
5) Cook until the water evaporates.
6) With a... - 49.8286
Cucumber Melon And Grape Salad
1. Remove the cucumber skin and discard the seeds.
2. Cut melon in halves and remove the seeds.
3. Scatter the leaves of lettuce and clean well.
4. Put the lettuce leaves in ice cold water for 30 minutes.
5. Once done, drain and dry using a... - 49.4316
Chicken And Grape Salad
Combine chicken, celery, almonds, grapes and lemon juice in small bowl.
Add enough mayonnaise to moisten and mix well.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Line 4 individual plates with lettuce and spinach leaves.
Arrange... - 47.7138
1)Cut grapefruit in half and scoop out pulp, discarding membranes and seeds.
2)Reserve shells, pulp, and juice.
3)Further dissolve gelatin in boiling water and stir it in grapefruit pulp and juice. 4)Must procure four cups of gelatin mixture.
5) Pour... - 47.4451
Grape Leaf Packages With Soft Cheese And Almonds
1. Soak the grape leaves in water to remove saltiness, if mentioned on the package.
2. Drain them and pat dry on paper toweling.
3. In a small skillet melt the butter.
4. Add the slivered almonds, and sautÃ© them for 2-3 minutes... - 46.0613
Cut the tops from the oranges, hollow out the pulp and juice, set aside in small mixing bowl.
Blanch the orange cavities for 3 minutes in boiling water, drain and chill.
Whip the cream cheese, 2 tbsp (30 ml) of mayonnaise and sugar together.
Fold in the... - 45.1825
Turkey Celery Grape And Nut Salad
1) Make mayonnaise: In a liquidizer, put pepper, mustard and sugar. Add egg. Mix thoroughly at low speed. Add a few drops of oil. Mix well. Then add remaining oil in steady stream until it has been absorbed and mayonnaise is very thick. Add... - 43.0506
Meatballs With Grape Jelly Sauce
Grape Jelly Sauce makes great combination with beef balls. The Meatballs with Grape Jelly Sauce is pretty easy and requires relatively less time to prepare. Try this Meatballs with Grape Jelly Sauce recipe. - 43.0378
Orange And Grape Salad
1. Peel the oranges, section it and remove al membranes.
2. In a medium serving bowl, put together grapes, orange sections, lemon rind, honey and lemon juice; toss well.
3. Place the bowl in the refrigerator for... - 42.3026
Anise Grape And Cabbage Slaw
1. Dip apples into lemon juice to prevent discoloration and add grapes, cabbage and celery.
2. In a bowl combine next 5 ingredients and add to salad.
3. Toss lightly and chill.
4. Serve on romaine lettuce. - 41.7541
Summer Waldorf Salad
1) In a medium bowl, combine together the celery, grapes and pecans.
2) In a small bowl, combine together the mayonnaise, apple juice and yogurt. Stir till well blended.
3) Add the mayonnaise mixture to the fruit mixture and lightly toss to coat.
4)... - 41.4757
Stuffed Grape Leaves
Make filling: In hot butter in small skillet, saute onion until golden.
Add the rice, oil, salt, pepper, and parsley; mix well.
Lay vine leaves, shiny side down, on flat surface.
Place 1 teaspoon rice mixture on each.
Fold sides of each leaf over filling;... - 40.6009
Greens And Tangerines
1. Toss the lettuce with the oil until well coated.
2. Add the tangerines, grapes, and apples.
3. In a serving platter, arrange the salad.
4. Sprinkle with the lemon juice, tarragon, mint and toss well.
5. Serve as an appetizer. - 39.7242
Congealed Grapefruit Salad
1)Use cold water to soften gelatin and let it stand for 5 minutes.
2)Drain the grapefuit,and reserve juice by adding water to juice so that it measures two cups.
3)In a saucepan mix liquid and sugar and let it boil.
4)Remove the mixture from heat and... - 39.6331
Baked Salmon In Grape Leaves
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400°F also wash the grapes leaves and pat dry
2. Lay each fillet on a surface, and season with salt and pepper, set the fillets aside at room temperature
3. Take the stem of the leaves, and trim knobby... - 39.3158
Nuts & Rice Stuffed Grape Leaves
Gently separate leaves; rinse in warm water.
Select 35 to 40 full leaves without tears; reserve remaining leaves.
Cut stems from selected leaves; set aside.
Heat oil in a medium skillet.
Add onion; saute until softened.
Add rice and pine nuts; saute until... - 39.0713
Pear And Grape Salad
1. Take the pears and halve them after peeling.
2. Remove the core with the aid of a teaspoon.
3. Take a bowl and add the French dressing to the cream cheese.
4. Blend it into a spreadable mixture and add it to the rounded half of each pear.
5. Cut the... - 38.2914
Stuffed Grape Leaves
Drain the grape leaves, separate them and rinse them under running water, being careful not to tear them.
Combine lamb, crushed tomatoes and their liquid, rice, olive oil, scallions and mint.
Lay a grape leaf, vein side up, stem toward you, on your... - 37.8872
Grape Pear And Celery Salad
1. To make Cream Mayonnaise dressing :
2. Mix one-third cup thick beaten cream that is stiff with one cup of mayonnaise.
3. In a bowl combine grapes, pears and celery hearts and toss with Cream Mayonnaise Dressing.
4. Wash Boston lettuce, shake dry... - 37.8128
Halloumi And Grape Salad
1. To make the dressing, mix together the olive oil, lemon juice and sugar. Season. Stir in the thyme or dill and set aside.
2. Toss together the salad leaves and the green and black grapes, then transfer to a large serving plate.
3. Thinly slice the cheese.... - 37.6957
Colorful Grape Pepper And Pasta Salad
1. In a bowl or a container toss the cooked spaghetti with 3 tablespoons Mustard Vinaigrette such that the dressing coats well and cool.
2. Then add the remaining ingredients along with the vinaigrette and mix well.
3. For serving take a... - 37.5107
Shrimp And Grape Salad With Dill
Shrimp And Grape Salad With Dill its simply yummy. The sour cream with mayonnaise gives the Shrimp And Grape Salad With Dill a velvety taste. - 37.3311
Grape Cucumber Salad
Arrange grapes and cucumber on bed of lettuce in salad bowl.
Combine next 6 ingredients in jar, cover tightly and shake until blended.
Add remaining ingredients, pour over salad and toss lightly.
Makes 6 servings. - 36.713
Spicy Grape Pasta Salad
1) In a bowl, mix spicy Asian dressing with hot pasta and let it cool to room temperature.
2) Pour in the remaining dressing and toss lightly.
3) Check for seasoning and serve. - 36.1665
Grape And Grapefruit Salad
1. Wash and halve the grapes, remove the pips.
2. Place the fruit in a small mixing bowl.
3. Halve the grapefruit. Carefully cut out the segments with a grapefruit knife, avoiding the white pith.
4. Place the grapefruit in the bowl with the grapes.
5. Pour... - 35.8583
Grape Cucumber Salad
1. In a medium bowl, mix together the cucumber with grapes and toss with all the other ingredients
2. Serve on a bed of spinach leaves, garnishe with sprigs of mint - 35.73
Turkey, Pecan, And Grape Salad
1. Combine the mayonnaise and lime juice in a mixing bowl. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. With scissors, snip the chives into 1/8 inch pieces (you should have about 1/3 cup), and stir into the mayonnaise.
2. Cut the... - 35.1568
Pineapple, Grape And Almond Salad
1) In a medium bowl add pineapple, grapes and almonds.
2) Add yogurt and toss.
3) On two serving plates arrange beds of spinach leaves.
4) Separate mixture between two plates.
5) Serve chilled. - 35.1033
Orange And Grape Fruit Salad
1) W ash and peel the grapes, pears, grapefruit, and orange.
2) Knife the grapes into halves and the pears into lengthwise pieces. Cut the grapefruit and orange into sections.
3) In a salad bowl, mix the chopped fruits with French dressing and transfer... - 34.9492
Turkey Green Grape Salad
1. In a large salad bowl, tip in the turkey, celery, grapes, and mayonnaise.
2. Season with salt and pepper
3. Mix till all ingredients are completely coated
4. Serve on individual plates with greens and with a small bunch of grapes.... - 34.6041
1. Halve the grapefruit. Scoop out the flesh, being careful not to break the skin. Put the shells aside. Remove the white skin from the segments and dice the flesh. Halve the avocado, remove the stone, scoop out the flesh and dice it finely.
2. Mix the... - 32.444
Salade Au Fromage
1. Mix the grapes, cheese, walnuts, cabbage and tomatoes together with the Mayonnaise.
2. Pile into a serving bowl and garnish with watercress. - 31.4741
I love grapes and this Grape Salad was truly exceptional. This Grape Salad recipe has a wonderful mix of ingredients. You will thank me for sharing it! - 31.3919
Goat Cheese Rolled In Grape Leaves
At least 1 hour before assembling the rolls, rinse the grape leaves.
If necessary, cut stems from the leaves.
Then soak the leaves in a bowl of cold water to remove some of the brine.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together the ricotta cheese and goat... - 31.043
Broccoli Grape Salad
Cook bacon until crisp; drain, and crumble.
Mix with other ingredients. - 29.3536
Cabbage Grape Salad
1. In a medium bowl, mix together all the ingredients and toss with Sesame-fruit dressing
2. Serve as required - 29.3489
Almond And Grape Soup
Method Scald the milk, add almonds, cover pan and leave to infuse for 15 minutes.
In a large pan melt butter, add onion and cook until soft.
Stir in the flour, add chicken stock, season and stir until boiling.
Add celery and simmer gently for 15... - 27.2492
1. Work together the cheese, yogurt, onion juice and soy sauce with the back of a spoon to make a smooth cream.
2. Chill overnight.
3. Slit grapes part way through, just enough to remove seeds.
4. Stuff grapes with paste. Re-shape. Arrange on washed and dried... - 26.656
Grape Salad Mold
At one look the name and the directions of this Grape Salad Mold might look tiring to you. But the taste of this Grape Salad Mold will make you forget it. Something anyone will love! - 25.9476
Pear And Grape Salad
Peel pears; cut in half.
Scoop out core with teaspoon.
Blend cream cheese with enough French dressing to make spreadable; coat rounded side of each pear half.
Place on platter, cut-side-down.
Halve and seed grapes; press into cheese close together, so each... - 25.8144
Bean Sprouts And Grape Salad
Combine all ingredients except lettuce in a bowl; toss well to mix.
Pile mixture onto a platter lined with lettuce leaves; serve at once. - 25.6954
Grape Apple Salad
Cut apples crosswise in thin slices.
Arrange apples, grapes, and mint leaves in glass bowl.
Sprinkle with sugar, lemon juice, and brandy; toss lightly.
Cover; chill 1 hour. - 23.3978
Wash the grapes well and serve in chilled champagne glasses.
The grapes can be frozen before serving. - 19.3008
Roasted Grapes And Wild Rice Salad
Seedless grapes and red onions are roasted then tossed with a medley of wild rice and baby greens to make this delicious holiday salad. - 0
Fresh Mozzarella And Grape Salad
Chef Henry Piotrowski, Jr. of The Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College makes fresh mozzarella cheese and flavors it with fruit. - 0