- » Grape Appetizer
Grape Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grape appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grape appetizer recipes.
Grape Jelly Hot Dogs And Garlic Cola Ribs
Watch this incredible video that shares two recipes for some unique appetizers. This video is absolutely impressive and interesting making it a must watch. Try out these recipes for grape jelly hot dogs and garlic cola ribs and you would surely be delighted... - 134.809
Lebanese-style Vegetarian Stuffed Grape Leaves
These traditional Lebanese style rice stuffed grape leaves are fragrant with mint, parsley, and allspice and cooked in a flavorful lemon broth. These are indeed a delicious and healthful appetizer and should be accompanied with lemon wedges and a thick yogurt... - 134.198
Vegetables Stuffed Grape Leaves
Lemony, flavorful and healthy vegetables stuffed grape leaves are a great source of satisfaction. This wonderful video explains this dish called Dolmades or Dolma or Dolmeh in a very efficient manner. If you have never tried fresh dolmades, now is the time to... - 127.547
Stuffed Grape Leaves
Here is video that displays an outstanding recipe for meat and rice stuffed grape leaves. The dish is nice, lemony and absolutely flavorful. The video shows the perfect art of making these classic meat stuffed grape leaves . Treat your friends to this... - 125.005
Citrus Marinated Grape Tomatoes
Here is a really simple addition to your tapas, citrus marinated tomatoes. Take a look at this video that shows how to prepare some tasty tapas for any occasion. From having an intimate gathering to a full on party, these appetizers are the perfect addition... - 121.354
Sweet N' Tasty Blini Bites With Green Grape Awakening Cocktail
1. In a bowl, whisk together the muffin mix, milk and egg until thick and smooth.
2. In a non stick pan on medium heat, add oil and drop 1 tablespoon of batter into the oil to make small pancakes, about 1 1/2 inches wide. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, until... - 119.759
Lebanese Stuffed Grape Leaves
Serving a Lebanese spread and confused about the menu? Here's a great recipe suggestion that you can include. Watch this video to learn a step wise process to prepare these Lebanese Stuffed Grape Leaves. You can also choose from a variety of vegetarian and... - 106.053
Betty's Apple, Grape And Peanut Salad
When you are looking for a quick-fix solution to stave off your hunger pangs, this lip-smackingly good salad will do wonders to your appetite. Betty tosses up a pretty salad that can be put together in a jiffy. The tart-sweet flavors of apple combined with... - 102.826
Stuffed Greek Grape Leaves
Impress your guests with a delicious Greek recipe that is also healthy. made with pine nuts, and seasoned with cinnamon and all spice, it's lite and refreshing flavor will be a hit. - 101.124
Armenian Stuffed Grape Leaves
Are you looking for some unique party appetizers. Watch this video that shares a wonderful recipe for Armenian style stuffed grape leaves. The video is interesting and shares simple recipe secrets too. Amaze your guests with these gorgeous flavorful... - 100.583
Surfin Sapolopolous's Homemade Dolmades Aka Stuffed Grape Leaves
This is a really easy recipe using ready bought preserved grape leaves and a grape leaf stuffer. This is a good way to make dolmas at home when you are a beginner. Impress your family by cooking up a dolmades meal! These tiny thin ones are great for a party,... - 96.2657
Vegan Chick'n Scallopini, Apple And Grape Salad
If you are looking for a vegan salad recipe, then your search definitely ends here. Watch the video to know of a yummy salad recipe that is easy to make and 100% vegan. Watch to know more! - 86.3774
Cantaloupe And Grape Salad
Looking for a nice salad idea to serve up at your upcoming family get together? Then take a look at this video to see how the chef combines Cantaloupe, orange juice and mayonnaise together to make an absolutely scrumptious appetizer. This is easy to put... - 85.9592
Rice Stuffed Grape Leaves
Would you like to treat your guests with an extraordinary recipe? watch this video to learn a fantastic and absolutely innovative Rice Stuffed Grape Leave recipe. You are sure to bag a million compliments for this. - 84.6266
Stuffed Grapes Leaves With Yogurt Sauce
Straight out of chef Tina Jo's kitchen, fresh from the Greek cuisine. Check out the video of the delicious Stuffed Grapes Leaves with Yogurt Sauce. A great recipe prepared just for you. Takes a bit of time preparing this dish but it's worth it. - 82.4268
Grapes And Veggie Salsa
Another unique and innovative recipe coming out from the very talented chef Dan's kitchen. Check out the yummy and delicious Grapes and Veggie Salsa. Wow isn't that exciting? Why wait? Go check out the video and try out the recipe. - 81.549
Mediterranean Stuffed Grape Leaves
Bring the Mediterranean flavor to your dining room with these fabulous stuffed grape leaves. The dish makes a fantastic appetizer which indeed is very impressive. In this video, chef shares a detailed method to prepare this recipe. Take a look. - 80.4221
Braised Lettuce With Grape Juice
I am in love with this Braised Lettuce With Grape Juice recipe as it brings such rave comments everytime I make it. Serve this Braised Lettuce With Grape Juice at the table today and watch it disappear in delight! - 50.1995
Mediterranean Stuffed Grape Leaves
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) In a large pot add stock or water and bring to boil.
3) Mix rice and salt.
4) Decrease heat, cover with a tight-fitting lid and simmer for 45 minutes..
5) Cook until the water evaporates.
6) With a... - 49.4122
Cucumber Melon And Grape Salad
1. Remove the cucumber skin and discard the seeds.
2. Cut melon in halves and remove the seeds.
3. Scatter the leaves of lettuce and clean well.
4. Put the lettuce leaves in ice cold water for 30 minutes.
5. Once done, drain and dry using a... - 48.6696
1)Cut grapefruit in half and scoop out pulp, discarding membranes and seeds.
2)Reserve shells, pulp, and juice.
3)Further dissolve gelatin in boiling water and stir it in grapefruit pulp and juice. 4)Must procure four cups of gelatin mixture.
5) Pour... - 48.385
Cut the tops from the oranges, hollow out the pulp and juice, set aside in small mixing bowl.
Blanch the orange cavities for 3 minutes in boiling water, drain and chill.
Whip the cream cheese, 2 tbsp (30 ml) of mayonnaise and sugar together.
Fold in the... - 46.2209
Chicken And Grape Salad
Combine chicken, celery, almonds, grapes and lemon juice in small bowl.
Add enough mayonnaise to moisten and mix well.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Line 4 individual plates with lettuce and spinach leaves.
Arrange... - 45.7383
Grape Leaf Packages With Soft Cheese And Almonds
1. Soak the grape leaves in water to remove saltiness, if mentioned on the package.
2. Drain them and pat dry on paper toweling.
3. In a small skillet melt the butter.
4. Add the slivered almonds, and sautÃ© them for 2-3 minutes... - 45.4676
Turkey Celery Grape And Nut Salad
1) Make mayonnaise: In a liquidizer, put pepper, mustard and sugar. Add egg. Mix thoroughly at low speed. Add a few drops of oil. Mix well. Then add remaining oil in steady stream until it has been absorbed and mayonnaise is very thick. Add... - 43.5689
Congealed Grapefruit Salad
1)Use cold water to soften gelatin and let it stand for 5 minutes.
2)Drain the grapefuit,and reserve juice by adding water to juice so that it measures two cups.
3)In a saucepan mix liquid and sugar and let it boil.
4)Remove the mixture from heat and... - 41.6892
Anise Grape And Cabbage Slaw
1. Dip apples into lemon juice to prevent discoloration and add grapes, cabbage and celery.
2. In a bowl combine next 5 ingredients and add to salad.
3. Toss lightly and chill.
4. Serve on romaine lettuce. - 41.4941
Meatballs With Grape Jelly Sauce
Grape Jelly Sauce makes great combination with beef balls. The Meatballs with Grape Jelly Sauce is pretty easy and requires relatively less time to prepare. Try this Meatballs with Grape Jelly Sauce recipe. - 40.7677
Greens And Tangerines
1. Toss the lettuce with the oil until well coated.
2. Add the tangerines, grapes, and apples.
3. In a serving platter, arrange the salad.
4. Sprinkle with the lemon juice, tarragon, mint and toss well.
5. Serve as an appetizer. - 40.715
Summer Waldorf Salad
1) In a medium bowl, combine together the celery, grapes and pecans.
2) In a small bowl, combine together the mayonnaise, apple juice and yogurt. Stir till well blended.
3) Add the mayonnaise mixture to the fruit mixture and lightly toss to coat.
4)... - 40.16
Orange And Grape Salad
1. Peel the oranges, section it and remove al membranes.
2. In a medium serving bowl, put together grapes, orange sections, lemon rind, honey and lemon juice; toss well.
3. Place the bowl in the refrigerator for... - 40.0291
Baked Salmon In Grape Leaves
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400°F also wash the grapes leaves and pat dry
2. Lay each fillet on a surface, and season with salt and pepper, set the fillets aside at room temperature
3. Take the stem of the leaves, and trim knobby... - 38.8745
Pear And Grape Salad
1. Take the pears and halve them after peeling.
2. Remove the core with the aid of a teaspoon.
3. Take a bowl and add the French dressing to the cream cheese.
4. Blend it into a spreadable mixture and add it to the rounded half of each pear.
5. Cut the... - 38.8333
Stuffed Grape Leaves
Make filling: In hot butter in small skillet, saute onion until golden.
Add the rice, oil, salt, pepper, and parsley; mix well.
Lay vine leaves, shiny side down, on flat surface.
Place 1 teaspoon rice mixture on each.
Fold sides of each leaf over filling;... - 38.6448
Grape Cucumber Salad
Arrange grapes and cucumber on bed of lettuce in salad bowl.
Combine next 6 ingredients in jar, cover tightly and shake until blended.
Add remaining ingredients, pour over salad and toss lightly.
Makes 6 servings. - 38.0687
Halloumi And Grape Salad
1. To make the dressing, mix together the olive oil, lemon juice and sugar. Season. Stir in the thyme or dill and set aside.
2. Toss together the salad leaves and the green and black grapes, then transfer to a large serving plate.
3. Thinly slice the cheese.... - 37.9928
Nuts & Rice Stuffed Grape Leaves
Gently separate leaves; rinse in warm water.
Select 35 to 40 full leaves without tears; reserve remaining leaves.
Cut stems from selected leaves; set aside.
Heat oil in a medium skillet.
Add onion; saute until softened.
Add rice and pine nuts; saute until... - 37.9152
Grape Pear And Celery Salad
1. To make Cream Mayonnaise dressing :
2. Mix one-third cup thick beaten cream that is stiff with one cup of mayonnaise.
3. In a bowl combine grapes, pears and celery hearts and toss with Cream Mayonnaise Dressing.
4. Wash Boston lettuce, shake dry... - 37.1259