- » Grape Almond
Grape Almond Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grape almond recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grape almond recipes.
Grape Leaf Packages With Soft Cheese And Almonds
1. Soak the grape leaves in water to remove saltiness, if mentioned on the package.
2. Drain them and pat dry on paper toweling.
3. In a small skillet melt the butter.
4. Add the slivered almonds, and sautÃ© them for 2-3 minutes... - 46.0613
Grape And Almond Layer
1. Mix together the fromage frais and yogurt in a bowl and lightly fold in the sifted icing sugar and creme de cassis with a large metal spoon or rubber spatula until lightly blended.
2. Using a small knife, remove the seeds from the grapes if necessary.... - 42.7157
Quail Fricassee With Grapes And Almonds
Quail With Grapes And Almonds makes for a wonderful main dish to serve for your parties! The wonderful and unique flavor of Quail Fricassee With Grapes And Almonds is sure to get you hooked to it in no time! - 32.8319
Flounder With Grapes And Almonds
1. Place the almonds in a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until golden and fragrant, about 4 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl.
2. Sprinkle the fillets with the salt and pepper. Spray the same skillet with nonstick... - 25.3198
You May Also Like!
Pineapple, Grape And Almond Salad
1) In a medium bowl add pineapple, grapes and almonds.
2) Add yogurt and toss.
3) On two serving plates arrange beds of spinach leaves.
4) Separate mixture between two plates.
5) Serve chilled. - 35.1033
Discovering the world of grapes. This grape-almond salad is truly a recipe that proves the versatility of the wonderful grapes. This grape delight is really an all-time favorite of mine. A simple and easy to make yummy dish. Try it and do let me know how it... - 38.8352
Chilled Grape Almond And Chicken Salad
Soften gelatin in cold water; dissolve over hot water.
Cool mixture; then add mayonnaise, whipped cream, and salt.
Fold in remaining ingredients and chill. - 30.0793
Almond And Grape Soup
Method Scald the milk, add almonds, cover pan and leave to infuse for 15 minutes.
In a large pan melt butter, add onion and cook until soft.
Stir in the flour, add chicken stock, season and stir until boiling.
Add celery and simmer gently for 15... - 27.2492
Sole With Almonds And Grapes
"Dust fillets with seasoned flour.
Heat oil and 2 tablespoons butter in skillet; saute fillets for 3 to 4 minutes on each side until lightly browned.
Remove fillets to heated platter.
Add 2 tablespoons butter to pan drippings in skillet; add grapes.
Cook... - 41.7196
Jane Horrocks' Honey Chicken With Grapes And Almonds
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a casserole dish, place the chicken.
3) Mix together the honey, soy sauce, sherry, salt and pepper and brush the chicken with some of the mixture.
4) Cook the chicken in the preheated... - 42.2737
Fillets Of Sole Flounder With Grapes, Almonds And Prawns Shrimp
Halve the grapes and remove the pips (seeds). Put them in a dish with the flaked (slivered) almonds, prawns (shrimp), consomme and sherry and cook for 2—3 minutes, until hot through. Keep warm.
Lay the plaice (flounder) fillets in a buttered dish and dot... - 27.5357
Sauteed Spinach With Almonds And Grapes
1 Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and almonds; cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is softened and the almonds are golden, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant,... - 31.5198
Curried Turkey Salad With Grapes And Almonds
1) In a stockpot, place the turkey breast in 5 quarts of water, along with the carrots, onion and celery to poach the turkey breast.
2) Prepare a bouquet garni by tying the bay leaves, peppercorns, parsley and thyme in a square of cotton cheesecloth... - 46.0882
Poached Florida Snapper With Bearnaise Sauce, Almonds, And Grapes
1)Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2)Take a oven proof dish,butter it, and add the fish.
3)Now add the lemon juice,shallots and dots of butter.
4)Add salt,pepper and white wine to the dish.
5)Once done, cover with foil and bake the fish for... - 45.1576