- » Grape
Grape is a kind of berry fruit that grows on vines. The grape belongs to the genus vitis. This is a fruit that is sweet in taste and contains very low calories. Usually, grapes grow in clusters and available in ... More »
Lebanese-style Vegetarian Stuffed Grape Leaves
These traditional Lebanese style rice stuffed grape leaves are fragrant with mint, parsley, and allspice and cooked in a flavorful lemon broth. These are indeed a delicious and healthful appetizer and should be accompanied with lemon wedges and a thick yogurt... - 132.607
Fruity Grape Ape
Grab a grapy shot with this heady fruity mix. Bombed with fruity flavors, this slightly citrusy drink transitions from orange to black cherry into a slightly acerbic after taste. Very feisty, very fruity, this is the ideal party drink when hanging out with... - 97.3867
Lime Baked Halibut With Fresh Grapes
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F
2. In a shallow casserole or baking dish, arrange fish filets in a single layer.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper and spoon butter over them.
4. Layer the vegetables, grapes, clams and lime slices over the... - 47.2582
Quails With Green Grapes
1.Brush quails with lemon juice.
2.Tie and arrange on a rack with the legs pointing to the center.
3.Cook for 5 minutes at 70% until birds are done.
4.Let stand covered for 3 minutes.
5. To prepare sauc, melt butter and add flour.
6. Stir and add in... - 46.3819
Lemon Grape Slices
1. Prepare the pastry and let it chill for 30 minutes.
2. Let the oven heat to 450°F (230°C/Gas 8) and grease a large baking tray.
3. On a floured board roll out the pastry to a rectangle, 35 x 20 cm (14 X 8 in).
4. Cut down the middle... - 46.2073
Grape Stuffed Cornish Game Hens With Orange Butter
Make pocket in breast of each hen by carefully loosening skin with fingers.
Combine 2 tablespoons butter with orange peel, ginger and shallot in small bowl and mix until smooth.
Place half of butter mixture in each pocket and spread evenly by gently pressing... - 46.0522
Poached Swordfish With Grapes
Heat the oil in a large skillet, and saute the scallions until they are softened.
Add the wine and lemon juice; stir in the salt and pepper.
Put the swordfish steaks in the skillet, and poach them, covered, in barely simmering wine for 5 to 10 minutes, until... - 45.8584
1. Heat the oven to 190C/375F/Gas 5. Grease a 33 x 23 cm/13 x 9 inch Swiss roll tin; line tin with greaseproof paper and grease paper.
2. Sift the flour with the salt and baking powder and set aside.
3. Put the eggs and sugar into a large heatproof bowl. Set... - 45.2508
Cut the tops from the oranges, hollow out the pulp and juice, set aside in small mixing bowl.
Blanch the orange cavities for 3 minutes in boiling water, drain and chill.
Whip the cream cheese, 2 tbsp (30 ml) of mayonnaise and sugar together.
Fold in the... - 45.1825
Pot Roast Of Pork With Grapes
1. In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the marinade and stir well to blend.
2. Place the prepared pork roast in a large shallow ceramic or glass dish.
3. Pour the marinade over the meat and turn to coat all sides.
4. Cover dish with... - 44.6714
Quails With Glazed Grapes
Pepper the quails and brush with savory; set aside.
In a deep dish, add the oil, fruit vinegar, thyme, juniper berries, carrot and onion.
Place the quails in the dish, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours, taking care to turn from time to... - 44.3675
Guinea Fowl With Grapes
1) Wash the birds and dry them.
2) Secure with string for ease of handling.
3) In the cooker, heat the butter and brown the guinea fowl all over.
4) Take out from cooker and drain well.
5) In hot butter, saute the shallots, lift out... - 44.1283
Scallops With Grapes
Cut scallops into 3/4-inch cubes.
Saute scallops in 2 tablespoons margarine for 10 minutes; drain, reserv- ing pan drippings.
Add enough water to pan drip- pings to equal 1 cup liquid.
Melt 2 tablespoons mar- garine in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat.
Saute... - 43.9739
Tuna With Grapes
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, boil 2/3 cup water, add the bouillon, celery, parsley and rice, then cook for 2 minutes.
3) In 4 individual casseroles spray the vegetable coating and spoon in the rice mixture.
4) In... - 43.9116
Faster Concord Grape Kuchen
For puree: Remove grape skins by pinching each grape at end opposite stem end.
Put pulp (with seeds) in a saucepan.
Carefully cook over low heat until soft.
Do not boil or delicate flavor will be destroyed.
Put pulp through a food mill or sieve to... - 43.8115
Scallops And Grapes
Thaw scallops, if frozen.
Cut any large scallops into bite-size pieces.
For sauce, stir together water, currant jelly, lemon juice, cornstarch, and bouillon granules.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as... - 43.6179
Herbed Red Grapes
1) Make slits in the grapes and remove seeds.
2) Microwave the butter in the small dish for about a minute or till the butter melts.
3) Add basil, salt and pepper and stir in well.
4) Meanwhile, preheat the browning dish (of the... - 43.4092
Oxtail Cooked With Grapes
Melt butter in a large casserole.
Add bacon, and fry gently.
Add onions, garlic, and carrots.
Cook over a low heat for 15 min.
Add oxtail and herbs.
Season, cover, and cook over a low heat for 20 min.
Lightly crush grapes in a bowl, and add to... - 43.1279
1. In ice-cube trays, freeze chill grape juice
2. In a large punch bowl, mix sugar or honey with water and then add frozen fruit juices.
3. Return the bowl to the refrigerator and chill for several hours.
4. Just before... - 42.8493
Pineapple Grape Tapioca
1) In a medium saucepan, combine the pineapple juice and honey together.
2) Sprinkle over the tapioca and allow to soften for 5 minutes.
3) Stir continuously and bring to a boil over a medium heat.
4) Stir in the vanilla extract, then remove from... - 42.2027
1) Cut the grapes and banana into silvers.
2) In a cup place together lemon juice and sugar syrup, and place in refrigerator until chill.
3) In a large jug, place together the fruit juices and syrup mixture and stir well.
4) In a 4 tall... - 42.1404
1. Into a tumbler, half fill with broken ice and add Angostura Bitters.
2. Add the Orange Juice, Grape Juice and Plain Syrup; stir well.
3. Into another tumbler, strain the drink and pour enough soda water to fill it.
4. Garnish with slices of... - 42.0608
Meat Stuffed Grape Leaves
Heat 1/3 cup oil in large frying pan.
Add lamb; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until lamb loses red color.
Add onions; cook, stirring, until lamb is lightly browned.
Add tomato sauce, lemon juice, parsley, currants, pine nuts, cinnamon, paprika... - 41.9816
Roast Pheasant Stuffed With Grapes And Nuts
Rinse and dry pheasant halves.
Remove pin feathers.
Cut off straggly bits of skin at neck and cavity ends.
Pin each leg against the halves with small metal skewers.
Brush inside and out with a mixture of the butter, salt, thyme and pepper.
Place cut side down... - 41.94
Stuffed Grape Leaves With Olive Oil
Rinse the grape leaves in running hot water and remove the stems.
To prepare the filling, in a heavy skillet saute the onions in the olive oil for about fifteen minutes.
Stir in the rice and cook ten minutes longer.
Add all the remaining... - 41.8962
Green Grapes With Romaine
1) Tear the lettuce and spinach into bite-sized pieces.
2) In a large salad bowl, combine the greens and grapes.
3) In a jar, combine rest of ingredients, shake well and sprinkle over the salad.
4) Serve immediately in a nice plate. - 41.7008
Molded Grape Supreme
Discovering the world of grapes. This molded grape supreme is truly a recipe that proves the versatility of the wonderful grapes. This E66grape delight is really an all-time favorite of mine. A simple and easy to make yummy dish. Try it and do let me know how... - 41.3477
Grape And Grapefruit Mould
Dissolve gelatin and sugar in boiling water.
Drain grape fruit, reserving syrup.
Add enough unsweetened grapefruit juice to reserved syrup to make 2 1/4 cups.
Add to gelatin mixture with lemon juice and food coloring.
Chill till partially set.
Fold grapefruit... - 41.1574
Pan Fried Trout With Hazelnuts And Grapes
Rinse trout fillets under cold water.
Pat dry and season with salt and pepper.
Sift together flour and salt.
In a separate bowl, beat together eggs, cream, and milk.
Add flour to egg mixture and stir until batter is smooth.
In a large saucepan, heat 1/2 cup... - 40.7873
Sea Trout With Grapes
Clean the trout and remove the head.
Rinse the fish under plenty of cold running water and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Put the fish in a long dish and add the port.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Put the cornstarch (cornflour) in a bowl.
Gradually... - 40.766
1) In a small saucepan, soften the gelatin in 1/2 cup water for 5 minutes.
2) Add honey and stir continuously over a low heat, until the gelatin is dissolved.
3) Remove from heat, stir in the grape juice concentrate and rest of the water, stirring... - 40.739
Pork Sauced With Mustard And Grapes
Rinse grapes; remove any stems and set aside.
Coat pork with flour in shallow dish.
Heat 1 teaspoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add pork; cook about 5 minutes, browning on both sides.
Remove; set aside.
Heat remaining 1 teaspoon oil in... - 40.3194
Spiced Grape Mold
Discovering the world of grapes. This spiced grape mold is truly a recipe that proves the versatility of the wonderful grapes. This E66grape delight is really an all-time favorite of mine. A simple and easy to make yummy dish. Try it and do let me know how it... - 40.0168
Grilled Quail With Red Seedless Grapes
Press quail flat.
Mix together cornmeal, lemon zest, salt, pepper, marjoram, and ground almonds.
Spread mixture on flat plate.
Roll quail in the flavored cornmeal.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Brush grill surface with butter.
Cook quail over medium-high heat for 2... - 39.6741
Barbara St Amand's Grape Delight
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine yogurt and juice.
3) Take four serving glasses and into each of 4 glasses, spoon 1/4 cup of the yogurt mixture.
4) Top the yogurt mixture with 1/4 cup grapes and then another 1/4... - 39.2477
Squabs With White Grapes
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Rub butter on the squabs and sprinkle salt in the cavities.
3. In a buttered casserole, arrange the squabs and bake, covered, for about 10 minutes.
4. Uncover, mix wine and consommé.
5. Re-cover and... - 38.7218
Wash and stem the grapes, then place in a large preserving kettle and simmer until tender, stirring frequently.
Press the grapes through a sieve.
Add the vinegar, sugar and salt to the grape pulp.
Tie the spices in a bag and add to the grape mixture.
Bring to... - 38.5276
Concord Grape Whip
1) In a bowl containing 1/2 cup of grape juice, sprinkle the gelatine. Allow the gelatine to soften for about 5 minutes.
2) Place the bowl indirectly over a low flame. Stir till the gelatine dissolves completely.
3) Add in sugar, lemon juice and 1 1/4... - 38.5173
In a 1 -quart bottle pour orange juice and add enough water to make 32 ounces.
Add yeast nutrient.
When at room temperature add yeast and cover with a piece of plastic wrap held in place with an elastic band.
Leave 2 days or until actively fermenting.
Now mix... - 38.176
Bunch Of Grapes
1. Take a sliced pear with lay it down on the bed of lettuce greens on a salad plate.
2. Mix softened cream cheese, milk and blend the mixture until it becomes soft.
3. Coat each pear half with the cream cheese.
4. Halve the grapes and deseed them.... - 37.8648
Molded Grape Supreme
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water to soften.
Add boiling water, sugar and salt; stir until dissolved.
Stir in grape and lemon juice.
Re frigerate until partially thickened.
Fold in fruits and nuts.
Pour into 1 quart mold.
Re frigerate until firm. - 37.7849
Red And Green Grape Gratin
In a bowl whisk together the yolks until they are combined, add the granulated sugar, a little at a time, beating, and beat the mixture until it is light and lemon colored.
Add the cornstarch and the flour, a little at a time, beating, and beat the mixture... - 37.7193
Discovering the world of grapes. This grape ring is truly a recipe that proves the versatility of the wonderful grapes. This E66grape delight is really an all-time favorite of mine. A simple and easy to make yummy dish. Try it and do let me know how it turned... - 37.6398
Grape Syruped Crepes
In mixing bowl combine flour, sugar, milk, eggs, 1/2 teaspoon lemon peel, lemon juice, and vanilla; beat till smooth.
Lightly grease a 6-inch skillet; heat.
Remove from heat; spoon in about 2 tablespoons batter.
Rotate pan so batter is spread evenly over... - 37.545
Baked Mullet With Grapes
Place fish in a shallow ovenproof dish.
Sprinkle with thyme, salt, and pepper.
Top with onion and bay leaf and add bouillon and lemon juice to dish.
Cover and bake at 400°F.
for 15 minutes.
Add grapes and continue baking for 10 minutes or until fish flakes... - 37.5181
Marinated Strawberries With Grapes
1. With a damp paper towel, wipe the strawberries.
2. Remove the hulls and cut them into halves or quarters, depending on the size.
3. In a serving bowl, place the berry slices.
4. Add the sugar and lemon juice, and mix gently.
5. Keep it in the... - 37.3676
Squabs With White Grapes
If you wish to cook up a great meal, this Squabs with White Grapes has to be a part of it! A truly awesome combination anyone would love to savor. Also, this Squabs with White Grapes can be cooked in no time; a good reason to try it out! - 37.3286
Pork Ribs In Grapes
1) Preheat a browning dish for 5-6 minutes on power.
2) Drizzle 15 g butter and oil and roast the pork on either side until brown.
3) Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
4) Add grapes, pepper, green pepper, and salt and the remaining butter to the... - 37.3206
Red Mullet In Sour Grapes
If you don't have a frying-pan big enough to hold all the fish in one layer with the sauce, use a large shallow flameproof casserole.
In it fry the leeks gently in the olive oil.
Add the grapes, honey, wine, lemon juice if using, and salt and pepper, and... - 37.2065
Veal Casserole With Black Grapes
Dust the veal cubes lightly, on all sides, with the flour, salt, and pepper, and brown in hot butter.
Transfer to a medium casserole.
Add the wine, bay leaf, and cayenne to the skillet in which the veal was browned.
Cook the mixture ten minutes,... - 36.9787
Butter Kuchen With Grapes
1. Butter and flour an 11-inch tart pan with removable rim.
2. In a bowl with a mixer, beat 1/2 cup butter with 1/2 cup granulated sugar until smooth.
3. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition. Beat in lemon peel and vanilla.
4. Add 1... - 36.625
Roast Grouse With Grapes
Skin and de-seed the grapes.
Insert a walnut of butter and 4 to 7 grapes inside each grouse.
Smear the rest of the butter all over the birds, and lay the rashers of bacon over the breasts.
Place on a rack in a roasting tin and cook in the preheated oven for... - 36.5993
Minted White Grape Cooler
1. In container of an electric blender combine oil ingredients and process until smooth.
2. Cover and chill overnight and strain before serving.
3. Pour over crushed ice in serving glasses, and garnish with fresh mint sprigs. - 36.4089
Fluffy Grape Dessert
1.Take a saucepan, put water in it and add gelatin to it and leave until it gets soft.
2.Put the pan on low flame and heat for 3 minutes.
3.Keep mixing so that gelatin dissolves completely.
4.Turn off the heat and add salt and grape juice to the... - 36.3644
Spiced Grape Relish
Try this richly flavored and amazingly delicious Spiced Grape Relish. This is the best meal accompaniment to go for, if you're left with no time for an elaborate side dish. Use this simple and easy-to-follow recipe for Spiced Grape Relish and delight in your... - 36.2835
1) Boil water and dissolve gelatin in it.
2) Pour 1/2 cup of mixture to small bowl and mix with cold water.
3) Chill till thick.
4) Mix grape juice to remaining gelatin.
5) Transfer to 4 sherbet glasses filling about one-half full.
6) Chill to set.... - 36.1168
Fruity Party Favors
1. Unwrap and unroll two grape and two apricot fruit-leather snacks.
2. Remove plastic packing and cut each into 1/4 inch wide strips.
3. Unwrap fruit bars and stack them in groups of two bars.
4. Using the same flavor or one of each... - 35.8252
Quail With Grapes
Clean and truss birds; salt and pepper lightly.
If you have vine leaves, wrap one around each bird; cover with thin strip of larding pork.
Peel grapes; remove seeds.
Heat butter in shallow pan; sear quail quickly.
Put into hot oven; roast about... - 35.6213
Pickled Green Grapes
Combine the sugar, 1/4 cup water and the vinegar in a saucepan.
Add the cinnamon and ginger.
Bring to a boil and boil for 3 to 4 minutes.
Remove from heat and add the grapes.
Return to a boil over high heat and remove from heat immediately.
Pack in hot... - 35.5853
Minty Grape Cooler
Minty grape cooler is a minted fruit juice and ginger ale drink prepared with lemon and grape juice. Chilled and served, the minty grape cooler has a grea taste to it and is thoroughly refreshing. - 35.4827
Concord Grape Butter
1. Wash the grapes, drain and pull from the stems. Squeeze the pulp from the skins into a kettle, reserving the skins.
2. Cook the pulp slowly until soft, or about ten minutes. Put through a sieve to remove the seeds.
3. Return the pulp to the kettle, add the... - 35.3325
Let gelatine stand in cold water until soft, then dissolve in boiling water.
Add sugar and fruit juices, and chill until mixture begins to set.
Beat until frothy.
Whisk in the stiffly beaten egg whites and beat mixture until almost firm.
Fold in the cream... - 35.3028
Weld Grape Butter
1. In a kettle boil the grapes covered with water fro 20 minutes and then drain.
2. Save the juice for Wild Grape Jelly.
3. Put the pulp in a cheese cloth bag and tie it up.
4. In a kettle put quartered apples, the grape pulp in cheesecloth, cover with... - 35.2866
Quick Grape Cobbler
Add to the taste of your everyday cooking with the grape. This fruit can add that much needed twist to any everyday dish. The quick grape cobbler is a yummy treat where you can enjoy the flavor and taste of the delicious fruit - grapes - 34.7502
Fluffy Grape Dessert
1) In a small saucepan, soften the gelatin in water for 5 minutes.
2) Stir constantly over a medium heat, until the gelatin is dissolved.
3) Then stir in the grape juice, mix thoroughly.
4) In a medium bowl, pour the mixture and refrigerate until... - 34.7097
Spiced Grape Butter
Wash and stem the grapes, then mash.
Tie the spices in a bag and add to the mashed grapes.
Cook until the grapes are soft and discard the spice bag.
Press the grapes through a sieve and measure the pulp.
Add the vinegar and 1 cup sugar to each 2 cups... - 34.5735
Discovering the world of grapes. This grape cup is truly a recipe that proves the versatility of the wonderful grapes. This E66grape delight is really an all-time favorite of mine. A simple and easy to make yummy dish. Try it and do let me know how it turned... - 34.0931
Melon And Grapes
Peel and cube melon into the size of the grapes and place in bowl.
Peel grapes and add to melon.
Combine buttermilk, sugar replacement and water in cup, stirring to blend.
Pour over fruit mixture.
Fold in gently to coat the fruit.
Cover and refrigerate at... - 33.7988
1) Take the cocktail picks to spear a grape and a cheese cube in each of them. Allow to chill inside refrigerator.
2) Prick these nicely into an eggplant or grapefruit.
3) Serve the eggplant or grapefruit on a bed of fir... - 33.6202
Spiced White Grape Mce
Combine first 5 ingredients in a Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes.
Remove spices; stir in lemon juice and sugar.
Serve hot with cinnamon-stick stirrers, if desired. - 33.3644
Grape Yogurt Pops
Combine yogurt, orange concentrate and sugar; stir until concentrate melts and sugar is dissolved.
Pour into paper cups, dividing evenly.
Drop 1/4 cup grapes into each cup.
Freeze until almost firm.
Insert stick in center of cup.
Freeze until firm.
If made... - 33.0869
Mix juice keeping 2 tbsp aside, with sugar, and slowly heat till the sugar dissolves.
Sprinkle gelatine over reserved grape juice, dissolve over hot water and cool.
Add half of the gelatine mixture to grape juice mixed with sugar.
Keep aside the... - 32.2127
Shrimp With Grapes And Mushrooms
Heat oil in medium skillet.
Add shrimp, green onions, sugar and pepper.
Cook and stir about 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and opaque.
Add mushrooms, lemon juice and mustard; cook and stir 2 minutes.
Add grapes and cook about 2 minutes or until heated... - 32.1244
Honeydew Melon With Seedless Grapes
Cut melon in half and remove the seeds.
Take out the fruit with a melon bailer.
Put into a bowl.
Remove grapes from stems.
Combine with melon.
Scrape remaining flesh from melon shell and place in food processor or blender.
Add port and honey.
Puree and pour... - 32.1047
Oranges And Grapes
Slice the oranges into layers.
Arrange with grape halves in a glass serving dish.
Mix together the water, flavoring, and sugar substitute.
Pour the mixture over the fruit.
Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. - 32.1029
Bunch Of Grapes`
Everyone with love for fruits is sure to love this Bunch of Grapes`. Try out this simple recipe for extremely healthy and filling Bunch of Grapes`! - 32.0686
Melon, Pineapple And Grape Cocktail
1. Remove the seeds from the melon half and use a melon bailer to scoop out even-size balls.
2. Using a sharp knife, cut the skin from the pineapple and discard. Cut the fruit into bite-size chunks.
3. Combine all the fruits in a glass serving dish and pour... - 31.4394
Purple Quencher Cooler
1. In a pitcher, add grape juice, apple juice, pineapple-orange juice and mix well.
2. In another pitcher, add crushed ice, mixed juices, lime slices and shake gently.
3. Serve chilled. - 31.2935
Grapefruit Grape Freeze
1. Take a blender and scoop frozen grapefruit into it.
2. Mix in water and grape concentrate.
3. Blend to combine well.
4. Divide among 8 chilled glasses, add club soda and serve. - 30.8737
Pour grape juice into a medium-size bowl.
Mix honey into grape juice thoroughly.
Stir in water and lemon extract.
Pour into an 11 1/2 X 9 X 3 1/2-inch metal pan, and freeze until ice crystals begin to form, about 1 1/2 hours.
Remove from freezer, and stir... - 30.8415
1. In a food processor, process grape juice concentrate, orange juice concentrate, unpeeled lemon slices, cold water, and ice, until the lemon gets nicely chopped.
2. Spoon the mixture into tall cubes filled with ice cubes, stir in gingerale... - 30.7624
1) In a highball glass, place crushed ice in the bottom and stream over lime and grape juice.
2) Stir the juice well to mix.
3) Top with sparkling water.
4) Serve immediately. - 30.7467
Melon And Grapes
1) Peel the skin from melon, discard the seeds, and cut the flesh into cubes.
2) Blend melon cubes and grapes and distribute in four serving dishes.
3) Add a dash of lemon and serve chilled. - 30.5984
Grape And Orange Whip
Halve the oranges carefully.
Squeeze out the juice, but try to keep the orange cases intact.
Measure the juice and add enough hot water to give just 2 cups.
Dissolve the gelatin in this and allow to cool, then begin to stiffen slightly.
Beat briskly then fold... - 30.4678
Combine all ingredients in a 2-quart batter bowl and MICROWAVE 15 to 18 MINUTES on HIGH, or until jelly leaves a coating on a spoon dipped into the mixture.
It will thicken more as it cools.
Pour into glasses.
Cover with plastic wrap and store in... - 30.4636
Roasted Grapes & Onions
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Rinse and drain grapes.
In a 9 x 13 inch pan, mix grapes with red onion and olive oil.
Bake for 40-45 minutes until grapes are browned and begin to collapse.
Stir halfway through cooking time.
Remove from oven and stir in balsamic... - 30.4097
Great Grape Blaster
Dissolve the grape gelatin in the boiling water.
Allow to cool to lukewarm.
Stir in cold grape juice.
Pour into a flat cake pan.
Break into pieces and process in a food processor or blender into a slush. - 30.39
Soak the gelatin in the cold water for 5 min.
Then add the boiling water and sugar, and stir until the mixture is clear.
Next add the grape juice, lemon juice, and salt.
Cool, then chill until beginning to set.
Fold in the grapes, chill until set, then just... - 30.3411
Select firm, not overripe, grapes.
Leave the grapes on stems; snip into small clusters; wash and drain.
Tightly pack grapes and spices into a clean pint jar, being careful not to bruise the fruit.
Combine sugar and vinegar; heat, stirring till sugar... - 30.2351
Sprinkle gelatin over grape juice in a saucepan.
Allow to soften for 5 minutes.
Bring to a boil, stirring until gelatin is dissolved.
Chill until the consistency of egg whites.
Fold in grapes. (If grapes are largejust cut them in half.) Transfer to serving... - 30.1344
1. In a food processor, process grape juice, 1 pint ice cream , water for about 10 seconds until the mixture gets properly blended.
2. In tall glass, add gingerale and add processed mixture and stir them gently before serving.
3. Serve... - 30.0077
Try this alluring Grape Clusters recipe. An easily prepared fruit recipe, this Grape Clusters is a dish which you will always love to serve in your party. - 29.7307
Green Grape Coulis
In a saucepan, bring to a boil water and sugar.
Add grapes and lemon juice.
Simmer 3 minutes.
Dilute cornstarch in a little water.
Pour into saucepan.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
For a smoother coulis, run mixture through blender, then a sieve. - 29.5107
1) Into an 8-ounce glass add ice
2) Pour in the grape juice and club soda.
3) Stir well.
4) Garnish with lemon wedge and mint leaves and serve. - 29.4892
Combine fruit juices and sugar.
Add carbonated water and ice as desired, and serve. - 29.1303
Vintage Mam With Grapes
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Sprinkle in sugar and ginger. Brown ham quickly on both sides, then remove from skillet.
Blend wine into butter mixture, cook and stir until boiling.
Combine cornstarch and water. Add to wine mixture and stir... - 28.9834
1) Shake the grenadine, egg white, grape juice and crushed ice thoroughly.
2) Now, strain the liquid into two tall glasses.
3) Fill the glasses with soda.
4) Serve immediately. - 28.9108
Neuro Zen Cocktail
Juice all the ingredients.
Serve over ice, or pour into a blender and process with ice cubes for a zingy icy slush.
Decorate with white or red grapes, if liked. - 28.6235
Discovering the world of grapes. This gourmet grapes is truly a recipe that proves the versatility of the wonderful grapes. This E66grape delight is really an all-time favorite of mine. A simple and easy to make yummy dish. Try it and do let me know how it... - 28.4453
1. Wash grapes and break into small bunches. Discard any over-ripe or damaged grapes, and pack bunches into four wide mouthed 1-liter/4-cup jars or two 2-liter/8-cup jars.
2. Place vinegar, water, sugar, salt, cloves and cinnamon into a large saucepan and... - 28.2942
Grape Recipes By Category