- » Granulated Sugar Frosting
Granulated Sugar Frosting Recipes
Enjoy our collection of granulated sugar frosting recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for granulated sugar frosting recipes.
Burnt Sugar Frosting
Combine water, cornstarch, and fructose in a saucepan.
Stir to dissolve cornstarch.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is very thick, about 4 to 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in flavoring.
Allow to cool slightly Beat in frosting mix. - 28.5355
Burnt Sugar Frosting
1. Spread granulated sugar in a large heavy skillet; heat very slowly until sugar melts and starts to turn a deep golden color, stirring constantly; add water slowly. Continue heating, until melted sugar dissolves completely in water. Boil syrup rapidly,... - 25.1193
Burnt Sugar Frosting
1) In a large non-stick pan spread sugar in the bottom.
2) Simmer very slowly until sugar melts and turns deep golden.
3) Gently stream in water, stirring constantly.
4) Heat until sugar dissolves completely in water.
5) Raise the heat to boil the... - 36.6162
Caramel Frosting Using Dark Brown Sugar
Combine sugars and milk and bring to boil, stirring gently.
Boil without stirring to 232°F or until a little of the mixture forms a very soft ball in cold water.
Add butter, remove from heat, and cool to 110ºF (lukewarm).
Then with a spoon or electric... - 30.8347
In a bowl combine sugar, cinnamon and margarine.
Sprinkle over batter.
Bake as directed in muffin recipe.
HINT: Keep muffins hot longer by lining your basket (under the cloth or napkin) with a sheet of foil. - 24.4935
Brown Sugar Frosting
Put all ingredients except vanilla in top part of double boiler; mix well.
Put over boiling water and beat until mixture will hold a peak, about 4 minutes.
Remove from water; add vanilla. - 30.1794
Brown Sugar Frosting
Place first 6 ingredients in top of double boiler.
Beat 1 minute with electric mixer or rotary beater.
Place over boiling water; beat-constantly till mixture forms peaks, about 7 minutes (don't overcook).
Remove from boiling water.
Add vanilla; beat till of... - 40.1716
In a medium bowl, cut softened cream cheese into pieces.
Add all other ingredients.
Beat by hand or use electric mixer set on low to medium.
Mix until creamy.
Test for sweetness and add more sweetener if necessary.
If too thick, add more light cream. - 22.548
Creamy Chocolate Frosting
In a medium bowl, cut cream cheese in pieces.
Cream together with yogurt.
In a small bowl, mix together cocoa, cornstarch, and sugar substitute.
Add the water and vanilla.
Mix until smooth.
Taste for sweetness and add sweetener to suit your... - 32.3931
The seven minute frosting is a versatile frosting that can be used for almost any cake and is quickly prepared. The seven minute frosting is also a cooked frosting that can be flavored with differnt essences and used in any way desired. The seven minute... - 38.8003
Cocoa Fudge Frosting
Mix granulated sugar and cocoa in 1-quart saucepan.
Stir in milk, margarine, corn syrup and salt; heat to boiling, stirring frequently.
Boil 3 minutes, stirring occasionally; cool.
Beat in powdered sugar and vanilla. - 28.3718
Yule Log Frosting
Yule Log Frosting is used for preparing cakes. Yule Log Frosting gets its taste from chocolate, mixed wth eggs and cream. Flavored with coffee. - 40.8611
1) Into a saucepan, put the sugar along with the water and stir over low heat till the sugar has dissolved.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil and heat to a temperature of 238 Fahrenheit, or till a small amount when dropped in a saucer of cold water forms... - 28.0862
1) In a large, granulated sugar, cream of tartar and water.
2) Place the pan over low heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves, then cook, to 226°F on a candy thermometer; remove from heat.
3) Allow to cool to 125°F, and slowly beat in... - 44.207
Fluffy Cream Cheese Frosting
In a medium bowl, cut cream cheese into small pieces.
Add milk, vanilla, and sugar substitute.
Beat together until creamy and smooth.
Whisk or beat in your choice of topping. - 20.7983
Fudge Frosting With Heavy Cream
Melt chocolate with cream in small heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring until chocolate melts completely.
Stir in granulated sugar and salt.
Bring to a boil.
Boil 1 minute.
Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
Beat until smooth.
Add enough powdered sugar to... - 34.3761
Microwaved Creamy Butterscotch Frosting
Blend sugars and cream in 2-quart glass casserole.
Microwave 5 to 6 minutes on high, uncovered, or until sugar is dissolved and mixture is no longer grainy, stirring after 3 and 4 minutes.
Immediately add vanilla and butter.
Stir until butter melts.
Cool... - 24.4232
Coconut Pecan Frosting
Combine milk, sugar replacement, egg, flour and margarine in saucepan.
Cook and stir on low heat until mixture thickens and then remove from heat.
Stir in vanilla, coconut and pecans; let cool slightly.
Spread over cake while warm. - 31.482
Coconut Pecan Frosting
Coconut Pecan Frosting is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Coconut Pecan Frosting, you will always crave for it. - 27.6646
Cinnamon Cream Frosting
Beat whipping cream until foamy; gradually add sugar, coffee granules, and cinnamon, beating until stiff peaks form. - 15.9357
Frost On The Pumpkin Cookies
Frost On The Pumpkin Cookies is yet another Christmas cookies recipe. Frost On The Pumpkin Cookies gets its taste from flour mixed with baking powder and flavored with cinnamon. Frost On The Pumpkin Cookies is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 46.6589
Frosted Punch Bowl
Beat 1 egg white with 1 tablespoon water.
Use to brush a band about 1-1/2 inches wide on outside of punch bowl, at top.
Sprinkle sheet of waxed paper with granulated sugar.
Roll edge of bowl in sugar, to frost it.
Let stand at room temperature about 20... - 20.6712
Sprinkle gelatin on cold water in 2-quart saucepan to soften; stir in granulated sugar.
Heat to rolling boil; reduce heat.
Simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
Pour hot mixture over powdered sugar in large mixer bowl; beat until foamy, about 2 minutes.
Beat in... - 29.0018
Silky Mocha Frosting
1. To prepare the Silky Mocha Frosting, blend butter, cocoa, coffee, and sugar thoroughly. Add vanilla and milk and beat to a smooth mixture.
2. Use to frost the cooled cake. - 29.7906
Silky Mocha Frosting
In a small bowl, combine butter, sugar, cocoa, and coffee until well blended.
Stir in milk and vanilla; beat until smooth. - 27.2418
Vanilla Boiled Frosting
1. Bring to a boil the sugar, corn syrup and water, stirring until the sugar dissolves. Continue cooking to 242° F. (syrup forms a firm ball in cold water).
2. In an electric mixer or a large bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff but not dry. Add the syrup... - 24.3229
Cream butter and 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar until light and fluffy.
Combine coffee powder, cocoa, and water; stir into creamed mixture.
Add egg yolks, and beat 5 minutes.
Stir in almond extract and rum.
Add enough of remaining sugar to make spreading... - 26.7246
Buttermilk Pecan Brownies With Sour Cream Frosting
1. Grease a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan; set aside. In a medium saucepan melt the butter or margarine over low heat. Cool slightly. Stir the granulated sugar and brown sugar into the melted butter. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating by hand just till combined.... - 36.2039
Seven Minute Frosting
Simmer a small amount of water in the bottom of a double boiler.
In the top of the boiler, combine sugar replacement, egg whites, cream of tartar, and the cold water.
Set over the simmering water.
Beat the egg white mixture on high for 6 to 7 minutes or until... - 27.133
Mocha Cream Frosting
Try out the easy-to-make Mocha Cream Frosting. Enjoy the Mocha Cream Frosting at any party and let us know how you liked it! - 25.5498
1. Take a heavy sauce pan and add milk, honey and sugar into it. Boil this mixture to a soft ball stage or 238°F (113°C).
2. When done take out from heat and allow it to cool.
3. Whip the mixture until it turns creamy.
4. Add nuts and stir well.
5.... - 37.3089
In top of double boiler, combine egg whites, sug- ar, corn syrup, and 1/3 cup water.
With portable electric mixer or rotary beater, beat about 1 minute to combine ingredients.
Cook over rapidly boiling water (water in bottom should not touch top of double... - 34.6979
Super Butterwhip Frosting
The super butter whip frosting is prepared with butter, sugar, milk and shortening. Flavored with a dash of vanilla, the super butterwhip frosting is prepared by heating and can be colored if desired with food coloring. - 37.2867
Black Walnut Fudge Frosting
Black Walnut Fudge Frosting is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Black Walnut Fudge Frosting; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 33.4185
White Mountain Cream Frosting
1. Combine sugar, corn syrup, water, and salt in a small saucepan; cover. Heat to boiling; uncover; boil gently, until mixture registers 242° on a candy thermometer, or until a small amount of the hot syrup falls, thread-like, from spoon.
2. While syrup... - 28.4329
Orange Cream Cheese Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat together diet margarine, imitation cream cheese and sugar replacement in medium bowl until creamy; beat in orange rind and orange juice. With mixer at low speed, stir in sifted flour... - 29.6743
Orange Frosted Carrot Raisin Cake
Grease two 8-inch round cake pans with 1/2 teaspoon margarine each; sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon flour and set aside.
Preheat oven to 325°F.
In mixing bowl combine remaining flour with the sugar and baking powder; stir in carrots, raisins, and... - 45.0418
Burnt Sugar Chocolate Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease three 8X1 1/2-inch layer cake pan and dust with flour.
BURNT SUGAR FROSTING
3) In a large non-stick pan spread sugar in the bottom.
4) Simmer very slowly until sugar melts and turns deep... - 46.8148
Easy Flavored Sweetened Whipped Cream
Choose a flavoring from the list below, but use half the amount listed.
Pour cream and sugar substitute into a very clean bowl.
Add flavoring and beat until stiff peaks form. - 16.3954
Frosted Fruits is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Frosted Fruits and let me... - 33.501
Yellow Layer Cake With Vanilla Frosting
1. Make the cake: Preheat the oven to 350° Butter two 9-by-2-inch round cake pans and line with parchment paper: butter and dust with dour. In a bowl, mix the 3 cups of flour, baking powder and salt. In a cup, mix the milk with the vanilla.
2. In a standing... - 35.2697
Frosted Chocolate Cake
In a small saucepan, combine the sugar and cream and bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Reduce the heat and simmer for 6 minutes.
Add the chocolate and butter and stir until melted.
Pour into a bowl and stir in the vanilla.
Let the... - 45.1008
Frosted Fudge Nut Thins
Make and freeze dough up to 1 week ahead:
1. Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
2. In medium saucepan, over low heat, melt butter with chocolate, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
3. Into chocolate mixture blend sugar, eggs, and vanilla, then flour... - 45.0917
Vanilla Coffee Frosting
Dissolve the coffee in the vanilla.
Beat the coffee mixture and sugar into the whipped cream until thick. - 16.6948
this chocolate froting recipe is my mother's recipe. Easily prepared and so delicious, I love this chocolate frosting for its rich taste and texture. Made with a hint of vanilla, the chocolate frosting is sweetened with sugar and is mixed together to prepare. - 33.9759
In a medium saucepan, combine butter or margarine with chocolate pieces, granulated sugar, milk and salt.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Simmer 3 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in powdered sugar and vanilla.
Beat until smooth.
If frosting becomes too... - 39.9421
Blend sugars and cream in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave 5 to 6 minutes on HIGH, or until sugar is dissolved and mixture is no longer grainy, stirring after 3 and 4 minutes.
Immediately add butter and vanilla.
Stir until butter melts.
Beat to... - 29.1272
Quick Fudge Frosting
Mix sugar and cocoa in saucepan.
Add butter, milk, corn syrup and salt; heat to boiling, stirring frequently.
Boil vigorously 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Beat in confectioners' sugar and vanilla. - 31.4681
Plain Chocolate Frosting
Combine all ingredients in top of double boiler.
Cook, stirring constantly, over boiling water until thick.
Beat to spreading consistency. - 28.4007
1) Shave chocolate into saucepan.
2) Stir in sugar, milk and corn syrup until sugar is dissolved. Cook on medium heat until a teaspoon of syrup forms a soft ball when dropped in a glass of cold water.
3) Remove from heat and mix in butter. Let cool until... - 22.41
Apple Yogurt Frost
1) Process a mixture of yogurt, apple juice, sugar, and ice cubes in a blender container until the mixture is thick and foamy.
2) Stir in sweetener if desired and process to combine.
3) Serve chilled. - 30.6049
Vandermint Coffee Frosting
1. Take a double boiler and to it sugar, liqueur, cream, chocolate and coffee dissolved in hot water.
2. Cook for another 6 minutes after adding the butter.
3. Beat the frosting until it attains the spreading consistency.
4. Serve as required. - 30.5188
Chocolate Cream Frosting
1. In the top of a double boiler heat the chocolate, water, coffee and sugar. Stir occasionally until the mixture is smooth.
2. Beat in the egg yolks one at a time and cook over boiling water three minutes, stirring constantly. Cool to lukewarm and beat in... - 22.8889
Grandma's Chocolate Frosting
In 4 cup (1 L) microproof measure stir together cocoa, sugar, cornstarch and salt.
Stir in water and cook on HIGH for 2 minutes or until mixture boils and is thickened.
Stir in butter and vanilla.
Let stand until cool, stirring occasionally, before using to... - 31.176
Combine milk and flour in saucepan.
Cook and stir over low heat until a thick sauce results.
Combine butter, sugar replacement and vanilla in mixing bowl, beating until fluffy.
Add sauce mixture and beat until consistency of whipped... - 30.73
Four Fruit Frost
1. Refrigerate juices until chilled.
2. Into combined juices stir sugar; add ice cream; beat to blend. Pour into 4 tall glasses; garnish each glass with thin slice of orange, lemon, and lime, with slices touching. - 17.8044
Glossy Chocolate Frosting
Combine sugar, salt, water, and chocolate.
Cook while stirring, until sugar is dissolved.
Boil slowly for 5 min., stirring constantly.
Blend cornstarch with the cold water, and stir into boiling mixture.
Cook, continuing to stir until thickened, about 3 to 4... - 39.5993
Cooked Dark Chocolate Frosting
Mix sugar, milk and syrup in pan and begin cooking with slow heat.
When the cooking mixture begins boiling, stir in melted chocolate.
Cook until it will form a soft ball in cold water.
Remove from heat and cool for about ten minutes.
Add the... - 31.2436
Fudge Frosting With Butter
1. Cook the sugar, syrup, milk and chocolate, stirring, until the sugar dissolves. Continue cooking to 232° F. (the syrup forms a very soft ball in cold water). Stir occasionally to prevent scorching.
2. Remove from the heat, add the butter and cool without... - 21.7435
Quick Broiler Coconut Frosting
Work together the butter and sugar with a spoon until light.
Then add milk, coconut and vanilla.
Spread over top surface of an 8" x 8" x 2" or 9" x 9 x 2" cake, or an 8" or 9" cake layer which has cooled 5 min after baking.
Broil until coconut is delicately... - 28.2102
Minute Fudge Frosting
Place chocolate, sugar, milk, vegetable shortening, and salt in a saucepan.
Bring slowly to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly, and boil 1 min.
Beat until lukewarm.
Add vanilla and beat until thick enough to spread.
The mixture may still be warm.
If the... - 33.4827
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
1. Take a double boiler and soften the marshmallows in it.
2. Take saucepan and add water and sugar into it and boil the mixture until it becomes syrupy and attains the consistency of long... - 36.5451
Ornamental Or Twice Cooked Frosting
1.In a boiler, boil sugar and water without stirring until the syrup will form a soft ball in cold water (234Â° F.)
2.Now add very slowly to beaten egg whites; add flavoring and cream of tartar and beat until smooth and stiff enough to spread.
3.Put... - 29.5964
Fluffy 7 Minute Frosting
1. Combine sugar, water, egg whites, corn syrup and salt in top of double boiler; beat mixture until well blended.
2. Place over simmering water; cook, beating constantly, at high speed with an electric hand mixer or rotary beater, about 7 minutes, or until... - 28.471
1) In a saucepan, add sugar and water to boil without stirring.
2) Continue boiling the syrup until it spins a thread.
3) Beat egg whites and mix the syrup slowly into the egg mixture.
4) Add flavoring and baking powder; beat the mixture to a smooth... - 37.6681
Chocolate Marshmallow Frosting
Sprinkle gelatin over water in saucepan; allow to soften for 5 minutes.
Cook and stir over medium heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat and cool to the consistency of thick syrup.
Add cocoa, sugar replacement and vanilla, stirring to blend.
Beat... - 32.2475
Chocolate Custard Cake
Preheat oven to 325Â°.
Butter a 9-inch cake pan.
In a bowl, mix flour, baking powder, and cornstarch.
Whisk together and sift twice.
In a bowl, mix egg substitute, ricotta cheese, fructose, and water.
Using an electric mixer, beat until frothy.
Gradually... - 41.6404
Low Calorie Fudge Frosting
1. Combine topping mix, water, vanilla, instant pudding, salt, your favorite no-calorie sweetener, using equivalent of 12 teaspoons (1/4 cup) sugar, and instant coffee in small bowl of electric mixer.
2. Beat at high speed 2 minutes, or until mixture thickens... - 26.711
Honey Nougat Frosting
Combine first 7 ingredients in top of double boiler and stir gently until well mixed.
Place over rapidly boiling water and beat constantly with a hand beater until the mixture peaks from the end of the beater (about 7 min.).
Then remove from heat, add... - 36.4427
Spice Cake With Coffee Frosting
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a 9-inch round cake pan, apply butter and line the bottom with a round waxed paper and butter the paper.
3) In a large bowl, sift the flour, baking soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves... - 46.9771
1. Combine granulated sugar, cream of tartar and water in a large saucepan; heat slowly, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves, then cook, without stirring, to 226° on a candy thermometer; remove mixture from heat.
2. Cool to 125°, then gradually beat... - 23.159
Peanut Butter Frosting
Cream peanut butter with the brown sugar replacement.
Gradually beat in the milk.
Beat to spreading consistency. - 19.3425
Combine juice jelly, egg whites and sugar replacement in top of double boiler; place over boiling water.
Beat constantly until mixture thickens and holds stiff peaks.
Remove from boiling water; continue to beat until smooth and of spreading consistency. - 22.0304
Put the sugar and water into a pan, dissolve the sugar slowly in the water and when quite dissolved bring to boiling point.
Boil to 240° F. without stirring.
Brush down the sides of the pan with a brush dipped in cold water and remove scum as it rises.
Pour... - 25.8797
Fudgy Frosted Brownies
1. To prepare the brownies, preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with foil, leaving enough overhang to make two handles, and lightly spray with nonstick spray.
2. Whisk together the butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, applesauce,... - 36.5077
Place jelly in bowl over hot water, and melt.
Add egg white, sugar, and salt, and beat with an egg beater until mixture is stiff enough to stand in peaks.
Then remove from hot water and continue beating until cool enough to spread on cake.
Makes enough... - 23.8891
Combine egg, brown sugar replacement and vanilla in bowl.
Beat with an electric mixer until thick.
Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
Spoon and spread over hot cake or cupcakes.
Place in 350°F (175°C) oven for 10 minutes.
Remove and cool. - 30.2606
Orange Brandy Frosting
1. Cream butter, and blend it with confectioners’ sugar.
2. Whisk the eggs and add flour, salt, orange brandy, chocolate and granulated sugar.
3. Add it back to the double boiler and cook for another 10 minutes.
4. Allow it to cool and beat it with... - 39.3635
Chocolate Fudge Frosting
1. Take a saucepan, add granulated sugar, water, corn syrup, unsalted butter and cocoa and cook to dissolve sugar. Take care to avoid boiling the mixture.
2. Once sugar dissolves, bring the mixture to boil. On low heat, boil till a candy thermometer... - 33.3006
Banana Kahlua Frosting
In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and whip in the confectioners' sugar.
In a double boiler beat the eggs, sugar, flour, salt, liqueurs and chocolate.
Cook 10 minutes, cool.
Whip into the cream and butter.
Frost cakes. - 34.4127
Frosted Fruit Garnish
1) Break the grape bunch into little clusters.
2) In a bowl, add in the beaten egg white. Dip the grape clusters into the egg white. Hold it over the bowl for any extra egg white to fall back in.
3) Dip the fruit clusters next in a bowl full granulated... - 31.3557
Combine sugar, water, and cream of tartar, and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
Cook without stirring to 260°F., or until a little of the mixture dropped in cold water forms a hard ball.
Cook to 270°F if day is cloudy.
Beat egg whites until... - 29.5581
Frosted Vanilla Slices
Preheat oven.to 425°F (220°C).
On a floured surface, roll out pastry dough to a 24x18-inch (60x45-cm) rectangle.
Cut in half lengthwise.
Sprinkle a baking sheet with cold water.
Place rectangles on baking sheet; pierce dough with a fork.
Refrigerate 15... - 45.6954
Mint Chocolate Frost
Combine cocoa and sugar; add hot water, and stir until well-combined.
Add remaining ingrethents, and beat with a hand or electric beater until blended.
Serve in tall glasses with or without additional scoops of ice cream. - 35.7824
Frosted delights are egg and sugar frosted cookies sprinkled with nuts. Baked with a batter of flour, eggs, sugar and vanilla for flavor, the frosted delights are delightful to serve with a glass of warm milk. - 47.7136
Caramel-frosted Filbert Roll
Beat egg yolks until light and lemon-colored.
Gradually add all but 2 tablespoons of the granulated sugar and beat until thick.
Mix in crumbs, baking powder, and vanilla.
Beat egg whites until foamy, add salt and cream of tartar, and beat until stiff.
Beat in... - 43.416
Chocolate Frosted Almond Shortbread
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cover bottom of a 9-inch pie pan with parchment or waxed paper.
Cream butter, brown sugar, powdered sugar, egg yolk and almond extract in large bowl.
Blend in flour and baking soda until smooth.
Press half of the dough into prepared... - 44.2866
Frosted Angel Food Cake
Heat oven to 375°.
Stir together flour and confectioners' sugar; set aside.
Beat egg whites, cream of tartar and salt in large mixer bowl on medium speed until foamy.
Add granulated sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, beating on high speed until meringue holds... - 40.5352
In medium saucepan, combine granulated sug- ar, salt, and cream of tartar with 1-1/2 cups water.
Over low heat, cook, stirring, until sugar is dis- solved.
Over medium heat, cook, without stirring, to 226F on candy thermometer.
Transfer to top of double... - 34.6513
Four Minute Snow Frosting
Combine first 4 ingredients in top of small double boiler and beat with a hand beater until well mixed.
Place over rapidly boiling water and beat constantly with hand beater for 4 min., or until icing will stand in peaks at end of beater.
Remove, add vanilla,... - 27.9278
Frosted Coffee Cream
Cream shortening; add sugar replacements and continue beating.
Beat in melted chocolate and eggs until fluffy.
Sift together flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and nutmeg.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with cold coffee.
Add vanilla extract.
Spread... - 42.7463
Frosted Daiquiri Pie
1. In double-boiler top, combine gelatine with 2/3 cup sugar and salt; add egg yolks, water, lime juice; with egg beater, beat until blended. Cook over boiling water (or in saucepan over low heat), stirring, until mixture coats spoon. Remove from heat; add... - 34.5107
Fudge Cake With Chocolate Silk Frosting
Preheat oven to 350°. Butter a 10" springform pan. Dust with flour.
Melt chocolate chips with coffee granules and water in the top of a double boiler over hot, not boiling water. Stir with a wooden spoon until smooth.
Remove from heat and pour... - 44.4555
Frosted Fruit Fingers
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Butter a 15x10x1 baking pan. Use foil to line the bottom and grease the foil.
3) Onto wax paper, sift the baking powder and flour.
4) In the large bowl of an electric mixer, cream... - 46.2385
Kate S Self Frosting Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cream margarine and brown sugar together thoroughly.
Add flours, baking powder, egg, and pineapple.
Spread into a greased 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan.
Mix sugar, coconut, and nuts, and sprinkle evenly on top of cake.
Bake for... - 40.4006
Devil's Food Cake With Ricotta Frosting
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 2 (9-inch) square baking pans.
Beat together shortening and granulated sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Gradually add buttermilk to soda, mixing... - 44.7906
1) Place the sugar and water into a saucepan.
2) Place the saucepan over low heat and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
3) Wash down the sides of the pan with a clean pastry brush dipped in water to remove every grain of sugar that... - 32.8206
Quick & Easy Burnt Sugar Cake
Heat sugar in a small skillet over high heat, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon until melted.
Lower the heat and stir until dark brown.
Carefully stir in 1/2 C of (heated) liquid called for in cake mix directions.
Stir until sugar... - 29.2755