- » Granola Oatmeal Coconut
Granola Oatmeal Coconut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of granola oatmeal coconut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for granola oatmeal coconut recipes.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a baking pan, evenly add and combine the quick oats with granola, coconut, raw pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, honey, apple juice, nutmeg and cinnamon. Mix until well combined.
3. Bake this... - 113.733
If you want a superb Granola breakfast, don't settle for anything other than Irene's Granola ! Your kids will love Irene's Granola ! Try this out tomorrow morning and tell me if they liked it ! - 33.874
Chewy Granola Bars
These chewy granola bars are my favorite breakfast recipe. Made with some of the Thrive ingredients, it is fun to cook. - 119.363
In large bowl, combine all ingredients, except raisins.
Stir until well combined.
Spread granola in 17 1/2 by 11 1/2 in (45 x 29 cm) jelly roll pan.
Bake in 350 F (180 C) oven 15 minutes; stir well.
Cook 15 minutes or until granola is golden brown and no... - 37.2323
This Crunchy Granola has transformed my boring oatmeal porridge breakfast to a deliciously interesting fare! Make the truly irresistible Crunchy Granola for breakfast tomorrow and tell me if you like it ! - 34.7341
My sister likes this granola snack recipe. This recipe was given to her by one of her friends. Whenever there is a evening snack party in our house, she prepares this snack. All the guests like this snack very much and thank her for preparing it. Which ... - 39.7481
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Cream butter with oil and then stir in vanilla and sugar.
3) Mix tartar, soda, eggs and the other remaining ingredients.
4) In buttered pastry sheet, spread the mixture, and bake for 12-15... - 45.7157
1)Heat oil in saucepan over medium heat.
2)Pour in oatmeal and cook for five minutes.
3)Pour oatmeal onto baking sheet and let cool.
4)In the same pan melt butter and add sweetener and agave nectar. Once bubbling, add oatmeal back into pan as well as... - 0
1. In a big bowl, add oatmeal, crispy cereal and almonds.
2. In a pan, heat the coconut oil, almond butter, maple syrup, cinnamon and vanilla.
3. Add the mix into the bowl and combine.
4. Add the cranberry and dark chocolate and mix.
5. Add the mix... - 124.765
1. Pre heat the oven to 350 F or 150 C.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients together, taking care to break any lumps.
3. In a baking tray, lay the mixture and level it using a spatula.
4. Bake in the pre heated oven for 40... - 115.355
Sesame Granola With Wheat Germ
Combine nonfat dry milk, oatmeal, wheat germ, flour, sesame seeds, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
In a small saucepan combine water and prunes.
Bring to boil; cook about 3 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in oil and extracts, if desired.
Combine with oatmeal... - 42.2516
Preheat oven to 250°.
Lightly grease cookie sheet.
In a large bowl, combine oatmeal, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, and wheat germ.
Stir oil and honey together and pour over dry mixture, stirring well.
Spread mixture on cookie sheet and bake for 45... - 43.5934
Combine all the ingredients and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
(It will keep for at least 2 weeks.) Serve with milk and, if desired, sugar or honey. - 30.2336
Maypo Granola Mix
1. In a bowl, mix together maple flavored oatmeal, shredded wheat, sugar, salt, dry milk.
2. In another bowl, mix oil, water and add to the bowl of mixed cereals. Stir until mixed.
3. Add sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, nuts, coconut, raisins and stir... - 45.3577
In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients.
In a saucepan, combine oil, honey, and vanilla; warm.
Add these to the dry ingredients; stir until all the particles are coated.
Hand mixing works well here.
Spread this mixture out in a long, low pan or rimmed baking... - 43.2647
Granola Cereal Mix
1) Preheat oven at 225 ° F.
2) In a large bowl combine the mixtures. The mixture should be moist, chunky, and crumbly.
3) Add more oatmeal if the mixture appears too moist.
4) On a flat surface spread a cookie sheet.
5) Spread the... - 46.5673
Cooked Bran Granola
1) Preheat oven to 250°F.
2) In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients except raisins or dried fruit.
3) In a separate small bowl, combine honey, oil, water, and vanilla, if desired.
4) Add gradually to dry ingredients, stirring to... - 45.1144
Cooked Bran Granola
Preheat oven to 250°F.
Combine all dry ingredients except raisins or dried fruit.
Combine honey, oil, water and vanilla if using it, and add gradually to dry ingredients stirring to coat grains and nuts evenly.
Bake in lightly oiled baking pan for 1 to 1 1/2... - 35.4278
Stemilt Cereal Bar
With school lunches back on the brain, I always love finding ways to pack healthy snacks that the children will love. Mixing both fresh fruit and oatmeal to create a homemade granola bar is one of those lunch box staples that I can count on being enjoyed no... - 0