- » Granola Brown Oats
Granola Brown Oats Recipes
Enjoy our collection of granola brown oats recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for granola brown oats recipes.
Granola With Brown Sugar
Soak raisins in hot water to cover for 10 minutes or until plump; drain.
In glass bowl, combine sugar, oil and honey; cook on high (9) for 1 minute or until sugar is melted; stir well.
In larger glass dish, mix together rolled oats, almonds, wheat germ and... - 28.5697
A healthy and nutritious breakfast is an ideal start for the day and here is a recipe that does just that. Watch Tamra Davis making grnola with oats, nuts and flavors on a typical monday morning. Great when served with milk and easy to store breakfast fare! - 112.698
In a large bowl, mix oats, wheat germ, cereal and corn-meal.
In a saucepan over medium heat, cook peanut butter and honey until smooth and thin, about 5-8 minutes.
Pour over oat mixture, stirring to coat evenly.
Place in two greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking... - 35.0542
Combine rolled oats, chopped raw peanuts, and cereal.
Spread in 15 1/2x10 1/2X1 inch baking pan.
Bake at 400Â° for 10 minutes, stirring once.
Stir in dried fruit and brown sugar.
Store in tightly covered container.
Serve with milk, if... - 28.8201
Advance preparation: Combine rolled oats, chopped raw peanuts, and cereal.
Spread in 15 1/2x10 1/2x 1 inch baking pan.
Bake at 400° for 10 minutes, stirring once.
Stir in dried fruit and brown sugar.
Store in tightly covered container. - 27.475
Nutty Oat Granola
Stir to blend oats, sugar, wheat germ, coconut, and sunflower seeds.
In a small pan, heat oil, honey, and vanilla, stirring, until bubbling.
Thoroughly mix the liquids with the dry ingredients.
Grease 2 large 10 by 15-inch rimmed baking sheets, then divide... - 36.587
Ealthy Oat Granola
Heat oven to 350°F.
Combine oat bran, oats, dry milk solids, honey, sunflower seeds, oil, water, orange peel and vanilla; mix well.
Spread in 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown, stirring once after 10 minutes.
Stir in banana... - 42.9136
Best Homemade Granola
Aside from homemade granola being one of my favorite breakfast foods, this nutritious snack aids in fueling my body as I'm currently training for a half marathon. I love munching on granola after a workout or adding it to yogurt with fresh berries for a quick... - 133.872
Homemade Granola Mix
In bowl combine oats, coconut, almonds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, and wheat germ.
Combine honey and oil.
Stir into oat mixture.
Spread out in 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Bake at 300° till light brown, 45 to 50 minutes; stir every 15 minutes.
Remove from... - 44.089
Organic Granola Bars
Be it lunch boxes, breakfast or a cup of coffee, granola bars make for a perfect snack any day anytime. Betty shows how to make healthy and natural granola bars that makes for a great snack time indulgence. Stream the video recipe to learn how to make granola... - 97.1164
1. Heat a heavy skillet (cast iron works well) or Dutch oven over medium-low heat and toast the oats, cashews, and pecans cooking them, stirring often, until they begin to toast, approximately 5 to 7 minutes.
2. Add and cook the sesame seeds and... - 41.3868
If you have never made granola and want to make some, this Homemade Granola recipe video is a must watch for you. It not only shares a gourmet granola recipe but also tells you about the small details like shopping and buying the right stuff to make it. Take... - 99.2375
Sunny Orange Granola
1) Into a large bowl mix together the wheat germ, coconut, almonds, sunflower kernels, dates. sesame seeds and orange rind
2) Add in the oats, oil, sugar, orange juice and vanilla extract and mix well
3) Into a greased jelly roll pan, pour in the... - 42.8521
Victoria's Secret Granola
If you want a healthy breakfast, check out this recipe of Granola. The best thing about making granola at home is that you can control the kind of ingredients which can go into it making it a very specialized granola as per your taste. You can have granola as... - 125.163
1 Combine oats, peanuts, almonds, and wheat germ. Spread in a 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch baking pan.
2 Toast in 400° oven for 10 minutes; stir once. Stir in raisins, apricots, and brown sugar. Cool. If desired, serve with milk, half-and-half, or cream. Store... - 25.0959
Honey Coconut Granola
In a.large bowl, combine oats, walnuts, wheat germ, sunflower seeds and coconut.
In a saucepan over medium heat, stir butter, brown sugar, honey, oil, flavorings and salt until well mixed.
Pour over oat mixture and stir to coat evenly.
Pour into three greased... - 37.0428
Stir the flours together. Toast them over medium heat in a heavy cast iron frying pan or dutch oven. No oil is needed. Toast them until they are well browned, but not too dark. Watch carefully because once the flour gets hot it browns fast. Stir often.
Put... - 39.5466
Mix oats, sunflower nuts, coconut and cashews in 4-quart bowl.
Mix remaining ingredients; toss with oat mixture until evenly coated.
Spread in 2 ungreased 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch jelly roll pans.
Cook uncovered in 325° oven, stirring frequently, until... - 36.4796
1. Place oats in a 10-inch round baking dish. Microwave at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 4 minutes, stirring twice. Mix in nuts, wheat germ, and brown sugar. Stir in honey and vanilla. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 2 (power level 10) for 4 to 5... - 29.6972
1) Take a small microwave safe, measure up bowl. Add honey, vanilla and cinnamon and microwave at HIGH for 30 seconds.
2) Take a 2 L (8 cup) casserole, mix oats, nuts, wheat germ, brown sugar and coconut.
3) Add in honey mixture and mix well.
4)... - 44.4098
In 2 1/2- or 3-qt casserole, combine butter, sugar, honey, water, salt and cinnamon.
Microwave at High 5 to 8 minutes, or until slightly thickened, stirring after 4 to 6 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave 8 to 12... - 37.4108
1) Take a 3 quart bowl and blend together all the ingredients except raisins.
2) Microwave (high) for about 10-12 minutes or until all the ingredients are toasted, stirring almost every 4 minutes.
3) Add raisins in the last 4 minutes.
4) Place on... - 39.6783
Almond Crunch Granola
1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees C/ GAS MARK 4)
2 Lightly grease two baking trays.
3 Chop the almonds coarsely.
4 In a bowl, combine chopped almonds along with the rolled oats.
5 Stir in the honey, safflower... - 35.8016
Combine all ingredients, except raisins, until well blended.
Spread on a shallow baking sheet and bake at 300°F for 25-30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
Mixture may also be dried in an electric dehydrator at 145°F for about 3 hours, or until mixture is... - 33.1037
Preheat oven to 325°.
Line 15x10-inch jellyroll pan with aluminum foil; grease.
In large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Press evenly into prepared pan.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool slightly; remove from pan and peel off... - 37.7332
Preheat oven to 250°.
In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients.
Combine oil, honey, and vanilla in a saucepan and warm; add to dry ingredients.
Mix by hand until all particles are coated.
Spread mixture on baking sheet.
Bake for 1 hour, stirring... - 41.3064
Homemade No-bake Granola Bars-no-bake
I made these homemade granola bars for a quick afternoon snack for Isaac (although my hubby ate most of them smh) I've been using this recipe for years and haven't strayed from it yet! It produces that firm and chewy granola bar that I just love! It's super... - 0
1. Preheat oven at 325Â° F.
2. Take a medium sized mixing bowl and add in it dried fruit, oats, sunflower seed, coconut, and wheat germ, and after mixing the ingredients, set the mix aside.
3. Take a small saucepan and combine rest of... - 43.2035
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2.In a mixing bowl, combine together oats, almonds, coconut, wheat germ and cinnamon.
3. In another small bowl, add oil, maple syrup, and vanilla. Mix well and add this to the oats mixture. Toss well.
4.... - 46.007
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl mix oil, sesame seeds, honey, vanilla, oats, almonds, orange zest, and coconut.
3) Mix everything together until well coated.
4) Grease a baking pan with a rim.
5) Transfer the... - 47.8018
Birdseed Granola Squares
In small saucepan, melt margarine over low heat.
Add honey and sugar; stir and bring to boil.
Simmer for 5 minutes; remove from heat and let cool slightly.
In large bowl, combine rolled oats, bran, sunflower seeds, dried fruit, nuts and sesame... - 35.5439
Mix all dry ingredients together in microproof mixing bowl.
In small bowl, combine sugar, honey, oil, vanilla and salt.
Blend these ingredients into dry ones as well as you can.
Any sticky spots will soften with heat and mix will blend better with each... - 39.9773
1.Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2.Mix together corn oil, fructose and vanilla extract and mix well.
3. Add in all the remaining ingredients, except the raisins, prunes and apricots.
4.On a cookie sheet with sides or in a baking... - 46.6837
In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients.
In a saucepan, combine oil, honey, and vanilla; warm.
Add these to the dry ingredients; stir until all the particles are coated.
Hand mixing works well here.
Spread this mixture out in a long, low pan or rimmed baking... - 41.9233
Coconut Granola With Dried Fruits And Nuts
Often kids ask for some crunchy munchy snack, why not give them granola. Granola is a very health snack. You can make it with some dried fruits too. Watch this video for the recipe and enjoy. - 101.637
Maypo Granola Mix
1. In a bowl, mix together maple flavored oatmeal, shredded wheat, sugar, salt, dry milk.
2. In another bowl, mix oil, water and add to the bowl of mixed cereals. Stir until mixed.
3. Add sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, nuts, coconut, raisins and stir... - 43.2254
Healthy Granola Bars
Diane Hoch teaches you how to make Healthy Granola Bars, great for an energetic snack and breakfast on the go. - 118.152
Granola Bars For Kids
Cooking for Children shows you how to make granola bars.Why spend a ton of money when you can make them at home. Have fun making them with your kids! - 129.671
1) Into a bowl, mix together the oats, wheat germ, coconut, nuts, sesame seeds, salt, honey, oil, and vanilla
2) Spread the mixture evenly onto a large greased baking tray
3) Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes at 325 F till a golden brown
4) Take... - 44.3724