- » Granola
Granolaaptly represents the breakfast/snack choices of the modern health conscious generation. This cereal has become a popular adventure food because campers, hikers and bikers resort to it due to its nutritional ... More »
Quick And Easy Granola
Granola is one of those great foods to have around the house. It does double duty for me as either breakfast (with milk or yogurt) or as a healthy snack. Most people buy readymade granola but it’s really simple to prepare it yourself, and you’ll save... - 137.463
Best Homemade Granola
Aside from homemade granola being one of my favorite breakfast foods, this nutritious snack aids in fueling my body as I'm currently training for a half marathon. I love munching on granola after a workout or adding it to yogurt with fresh berries for a quick... - 133.872
Want to have sprouty meal? Then watch this exciting video that uses a variety of sprouts to make a healthy wholesome meal. Sprouts are a great source of many essential nutrients, so see this wonderful video and equip yourself to make a great meal! - 133.821
Chewy Granola Balls
If is easy to buy a pack of granola balls from store but making them at home is fun and you can really whip up a batch in no time. In this episode of weelicious we get to see an easy granola balls recipe and a lot of ingredient option just in case you do not... - 132.743
1. In a big bowl, add oatmeal, crispy cereal and almonds.
2. In a pan, heat the coconut oil, almond butter, maple syrup, cinnamon and vanilla.
3. Add the mix into the bowl and combine.
4. Add the cranberry and dark chocolate and mix.
5. Add the mix... - 126.321
Victoria's Secret Granola
If you want a healthy breakfast, check out this recipe of Granola. The best thing about making granola at home is that you can control the kind of ingredients which can go into it making it a very specialized granola as per your taste. You can have granola as... - 125.163
Whole Food Granola Bars
What better way to kick start your day and pump up your mornings than yummy, healthy granolas? Robyn shows you how make granola at home using whole ingredients. Rich, tasty, and loaded with nutrients, nothing beats a quick granola during hungry hours. - 122.274
Gluten Free Pecan, Coconut And Honey Granola
Gluten free snacks are a great way to restore health and keep it going. Watch the video to make Gluten Free Pecan Coconut and Honey Granola using gluten free rolled oats as the base ingredient along with other healthy ingredients. Good to store or refrigerate... - 120.119
1. Pre heat the oven to 350 F or 150 C.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients together, taking care to break any lumps.
3. In a baking tray, lay the mixture and level it using a spatula.
4. Bake in the pre heated oven for 40... - 117.076
A healthy and nutritious breakfast is an ideal start for the day and here is a recipe that does just that. Watch Tamra Davis making grnola with oats, nuts and flavors on a typical monday morning. Great when served with milk and easy to store breakfast fare! - 112.698
Healthy Fruity Granola Bars
New moms will love this recipe. It is quick and healthy and gives the necessary portions of nutrition right away. This is a recipe from a chef who is a mother too. Watch the video to learn the recipe of granola bars. - 110.998
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. As it is your first meal of the day. It's also said that a great breakfast makes your day smooth and good to. Check this video of the yummy and delicious Dehydrated Granola. A great breakfast dish, Everyone... - 110.886
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a baking pan, evenly add and combine the quick oats with granola, coconut, raw pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, honey, apple juice, nutmeg and cinnamon. Mix until well combined.
3. Bake this... - 109.362
1. Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
2. In a small bowl, add honey, oil, vanilla, cinnamon, and ginger. Mix well.
3. In a large bowl, combine oats, walnuts, almond, and sunflower seeds.
4. Pour honey mixture into the bowl, and mix well.
5.... - 107.14
Raw Granola With Almond Milk
Raw food author and chef Jennifer Cornbleet shows you to make a delicious gluten-free raw granola, which is then topped with raw almond milk. If you enjoy a hearty breakfast, a bowl of granola with milk can be a healthy, filling way to start your day. The... - 106.427
Gluten Free Granola
1. In a food processing jar, take almonds, walnuts and sunflower seeds, and coarsely grind these ingredients.
2. Add in cinnamon and prunes. Coarsely grind again all the ingredients.
3. Serve Gluten Free Granolas with cashew yogurt and your... - 103.55
Grain Free Granola
This fast easy to make granola will rock your world! Modify the ingredients to create your favorite concoction and enjoy! - 102.766
If you love granola, this recipe is for you! Nutty granola is an inexpensive and nutritious breakfast which is quick and easy to prepare. This granola has unusual ingredients of a grain which make this a good source of protein and give a nutty texture to it. - 101.434
Healthy Homemade Organic Granola
Enjoy a healthy breakfast everyday with these homemade organic granola bars. The store-bought granola bars are often high on transfats and skip out on one ingredient or other. Juan Montalvo shares a healthy granola recipe that includes rolled oats, nuts,... - 100.284
If you have never made granola and want to make some, this Homemade Granola recipe video is a must watch for you. It not only shares a gourmet granola recipe but also tells you about the small details like shopping and buying the right stuff to make it. Take... - 99.2375
No Bake Granola
Looking for a healthy and easy raw granola recipe? Then you have come to the right place. Watch this video and learn to make the perfect granola without baking. Watch to know more! - 97.5221
Organic Granola Bars
Be it lunch boxes, breakfast or a cup of coffee, granola bars make for a perfect snack any day anytime. Betty shows how to make healthy and natural granola bars that makes for a great snack time indulgence. Stream the video recipe to learn how to make granola... - 97.1164
Healthy Paleo Granola
For all those on Paleo diets, here is a fabulous recipe of Healthy Paleo Granola. It is gonna be nutritious and you know it. Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. Enjoy! - 96.8859
Old Fashioned Stovetop Granola
Why would you indulge in expensive granola bars when you can make easily it at home? Make a power packed breakfast at home with Camilla with a combination of assorted ingredients. A sweet way to start the day! - 94.5292
1. Soak the buckwheat oats in water and dehydrate them.
2. Soak the almonds in water and dehydrate them.
3. In a food processor,pulse the buck wheat and almonds into a coarse consistency. Pour in a large mixing bowl.
4. In the food... - 93.0853
Healthy Homemade Raw Granola
Are you looking for a healthy breakfast recipe? This video is a must watch for you. The chef prepares a Healthy Homemade Granola recipe that is a great way to start your day. - 64.0165
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, put together baking mix, 2 tablespoons raisins, 3/4 ounce oats, 3/4 ounce almonds, and 1 tablespoon sugar; mix well.
3. Add milk and egg substitute; stir well.
4. In an 8 X 8 X 2-inch... - 47.9192
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl mix oil, sesame seeds, honey, vanilla, oats, almonds, orange zest, and coconut.
3) Mix everything together until well coated.
4) Grease a baking pan with a rim.
5) Transfer the... - 47.8018
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together.
3) Heat the vegetable oil slightly and add the honey. Keep stirring till well mixed.
4) Pour the honey-oil mix all over the... - 47.2556
1) Preheat oven hot to 375° F (190°C).
2) Grease the cookie sheets with butter.
3) Electric Mixer Method Cream butter and add sugar till fluffy.
4) Combine together egg, vanilla extract, orange rind and orange juice.
5) In a large... - 46.891
1. Preheat oven to 250°F.
2. In a large bowl mix together the first six ingredients.
3. In a cup blend thoroughly the vanilla extract, oil and honey.
4. Pour this over the dry ingredients in the bowl
5. Stir thoroughly until well... - 46.7006
1.Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2.Mix together corn oil, fructose and vanilla extract and mix well.
3. Add in all the remaining ingredients, except the raisins, prunes and apricots.
4.On a cookie sheet with sides or in a baking... - 46.6837
Chewy Granola Bars
Line a 15-1/2" x 10-1/2" x 1 "jelly roll pan with aluminum foil; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a large mixer bowl, cream butter or margarine, shortening, brown sugar, egg and vanilla.
Combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
Add... - 46.5528
1) The oven is preheated to 300 degrees C.
2) The dry ingredients are mixed in a large bowl. (if a large bowl is not available, the ingredients can be divided into 2 equal portions and mixed in separate bowls).
3) The wet ingredients... - 46.4365
Granola For Babies
1.Preheat the oven to 300F
2.In a large bowl, toss well oats with sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, unsweetened coconut, non instant dry milk.
3.Combine honey, vanilla and oil and pour into the oat mixture.
5.Transfer the... - 46.2299
1)Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2)In a large mixing bowl, combine together, barley flakes, bran flakes, rolled oats, sesame seeds, grapenuts, oil and water.
3)Take an ungreased cake pan of size 13X9 inch and transfer contents of... - 46.0263
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2.In a mixing bowl, combine together oats, almonds, coconut, wheat germ and cinnamon.
3. In another small bowl, add oil, maple syrup, and vanilla. Mix well and add this to the oats mixture. Toss well.
4.... - 46.007
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a large bowl add first 9 ingredients and mix well.
3. Lightly grease a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan.
4. Spread the mixture on it.
5. Bake for 25 to 30, stirring every 10 minutes.
6. Add pecans and... - 45.8447
1) Take a small bowl to combine raisins, dates, honey and vanilla extract. Set it aside.
2) Take a shallow 9-inch glass baking dish, for combining oats, sunflower seeds, almonds, wheat germ and coconut.
3) Set your oven to preheat oven... - 45.812
Granola Recipes By Category