- » Grandma's S Roll
Grandma's S Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grandma's s roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grandma's s roll recipes.
Grandma's Hot Cloverleaf Rolls
How to make the famous Grandma's Hot Cloverleaf Rolls, a savory dessert! Try this Grandma's Hot Cloverleaf Rolls for once; I bet, your friends and family will be asking for more! - 35.8766
Grandma's Oatmeal Bread
Grandma's Oatmeal Bread has a Superb taste. The flour and oats gives the Grandma's Oatmeal Bread Two Dimensional taste. - 42.2087
Grandma's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
Boil chicken base for about 35
minutes in a large pot on a high to medium high heat. Add veggies and cheese rind after chicken has cooked. Stir and cover for an hour on a medium low.
Combine eggs, salt and pepper and milk, beat together. Add 3 cups of flour... - 39.9202
Grandma's Wholesome Candy
This Grandma's Wholesome Candy is a snacks. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Grandma's Wholesome Candy recipe and share your feelings with us! - 29.5638
Grandma's Potato Candy
Add vanilla and salt to mashed potatoes.
Add confectioners sugar slowly to chilled potatoes until mixture is stiff and dry.
Divide mixture into 3 parts.
Working with one part at a time, roll out to about a 1/4 inch thickness on waxed paper (it should... - 35.7539
Grandma's Oatmeal Bread
Soften yeast in the warm water.
Combine boiling water, 1 cup rolled oats, molasses, shortening, and salt; cool to lukewarm.
Stir in 2 cups of the flour; beat well.
Add the softened yeast and 2 beaten eggs; beat well.
Stir in enough of the remaining flour to... - 40.8221
Grandma's Apple Pie
Have your traditional apple pie on the grill? Yep, make one on the grill and you'd end with one country side apple pie! Its one heck of a dessert which is splendid! See the video for more on this lovely pie! - 106.07
Grandma's Oatmeal Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 375°
2. Grease two 9x5x3-inch loaf pans and then coat the pre-greased pans with about 2 tablespoons rolled oats each.
3. In a large mixer bowl, pour in the 2 1/2 cups of the flour, the oats, and yeast and mix... - 47.429
Grandma's Sweet Potato Pie
1. Prepare Pastry Dough as directed through chilling.
2. Meanwhile, if using fresh sweet potatoes, in 3-quart saucepan, combine sweet potatoes and enough water to cover; heat to boiling over high heat. Reduce heat; cover and simmer until tender, about 30... - 39.6212
Grandma's Fish Eyes
Open cheese and place in pan of hot water to soften.
Cut off crust of bread.
Place one slice of bread on piece of wax paper larger than the bread.
Spread with margarine or butter.
Spread with cheese and make a row of olives on the long edge of the bread,... - 33.6031
Grandma's Sugar Raisin Cookies
Simmer raisins in water to barely cover, until water is all absorbed.
Set aside to cool.
Cream sugar and shortening; add eggs and vanilla; beat thoroughly.
Sift together the dry ingredients, except last sugar, and add to creamed mixture.
Stir in raisins.
Roll... - 44.3033
Grandma's Fruit Cobbler
Combine fruit, sugar, cornstarch, and water in saucepan. Heat to boiling and cook, stirring constantly until mixture is slightly thickened. Set aside. Combine biscuit mix, milk, and sugar; stir to make soft dough. Roll out on floured surface and cut into... - 18.0531
Grandma's Frosted Sugar Cookies
Cream the shortening, vanilla and sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg and milk.
Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
Blend into the creamed mixture.
Chill the dough, covered, for at least 1 hour before baking.
Roll 1/8... - 39.8872
Grandma's Fried Apple Pies
Stir together the warm mashed potatoes, sugar, ginger, milk, eggs and nutmeg in a large bowl.
Stir in the lard, baking powder and enough flour to make a dough the consistency of pastry dough.
Break off a piece of dough the size of a walnut.
Roll to 1/8 inch... - 39.5263
Grandma's Chicken Dumplings
Combine the flour, salt and shortening in a bowl and mix with the hands until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Add the water and mix in with the hands; if dough is too soft, add a little more flour.
Knead the dough 5 to 10 strokes on a floured surface and let... - 29.9548
Grandma's Old Fashioned Tea Cakes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Grease a cookie sheet and set aside
3. In a large bow, cream the butter and the sugar
4. Add the eggs to the mixture and mix well
5. Sieve together the baking powder and the flour
6. Add the flour... - 41.6814
Grandma's Green Apple Pie
Presoak a clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 10 minutes.
Core and peel the apples, slice them thin, and place in the bottom of the presoaked pot.
You should have about 5 cups of sliced apples.
Combine the sugar, flour, salt, cinnamon, and cloves and pour... - 41.7867
Grandma's Oatmeal Specials
Combine first five ingredients in a bowl.
Add shortening, sugars, eggs and milk.
Mix until smooth, about 2 minutes.
Stir in oats and raisins.
Roll out on lightly floured surface to 1/4 inch thickness: cut with floured cookie cutter.
Place on greased cookie... - 36.2782
Grandma's Yeast Dough
1. In a small bowl dissolve the yeast in the warm water; set aside.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan combine milk, butter or margarine, sugar, and salt. Heat and stir just till warm (120° to 130°) and butter almost melts.
3. In a large bowl combine yeast... - 29.7775
Grandma's Ginger Biscuits
1. Into a fairly large saucepan add all ingredients except flour and heat gently until lard is melted.
2. Remove from heat and stir in flour, 2 tablespoons at a time.
3. Roll mixture into walnut-sized balls.
4. Put them on a greased... - 37.2797
Grandma's Oven Fried Chicken
1 Cut the whole chicken breast in half.
2 Wash throughly and dry, remove as much fat as possible.
3 In a bowl, combine the flour, cornflakes, salt, pepper and paprika.
4 Roll the chicken in the mixture and coat well.
5 In a... - 40.8757
1. Heap the flour on a board. Make a depression in the center and add the butter, yolks and vinegar. Mix well, using the fingers.
2. Dissolve the salt in the water. Begin sprinkling it over the flour mixture and rub the dough between the hands until it is... - 25.1565
Grandma's Sugar Cookies
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 325Â°F (160Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar, lard and butter together creaming them until they become fluffy and light.
3) Add the eggs one by one beating them thoroughly after... - 46.6076
Golden Dinner Rolls
1. Grease a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan; set aside. Divide the prepared dough into 18 pieces. To shape, gently pull each dough piece into a ball, tucking edges underneath. Place the shaped rolls into the prepared pan. Cover and let rise in a warm place till... - 17.5808
Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson teaches you a traditional Italian dish with ground beef, raisins, and toasted pine nut stuffing. - 115.818
Grandma's cookbook is one of the best places to find a delicious recipe, this Pastry Crust is right out from there. This is an all time classic recipe to make your favorite sweet or savory pies. There is no bigger sin than reading this recipe of Pastry Crust... - 40.2267
French Silk Pie
This delicious French Silk Pie is from my grandma's cookbook. This compelling French Silk Pie is the Dessert of choice for a winning meal. It is a French kitchen invention. I am sure both of us will be in agreement that this French Silk Pie is truly... - 40.7892
Homemade Biscuits Southern Style
Want to learn a super tasty homemade biscuits recipe? Watch this chef prepare these amazing Homemade Biscuits Southern Style now. Surprise your family with this delicious recipe today. - 83.6741
Apple Date Coffee Cake
1. In a medium saucepan combine apples, dates, granulated sugar, and water. Cook and stir the mixture over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes or till apples are tender and liquid is absorbed. Set apple-date mixture aside to cool.
2. Grease a baking sheet; set... - 39.2543
It's Christmas time and it’s the perfect time to bake some goodies! Alex and Soph bake some perogies which is a traditional polish dish of pasta! Make them with these kid chefs as they take you through a step by step process. A typical home done video, so... - 123.029