- » Grandma's Apple Roll
Grandma's Apple Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grandma's apple roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grandma's apple roll recipes.
Grandma's Fried Apple Pies
Stir together the warm mashed potatoes, sugar, ginger, milk, eggs and nutmeg in a large bowl.
Stir in the lard, baking powder and enough flour to make a dough the consistency of pastry dough.
Break off a piece of dough the size of a walnut.
Roll to 1/8 inch... - 39.5263
Grandma's Green Apple Pie
Presoak a clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 10 minutes.
Core and peel the apples, slice them thin, and place in the bottom of the presoaked pot.
You should have about 5 cups of sliced apples.
Combine the sugar, flour, salt, cinnamon, and cloves and pour... - 41.7867
Grandma's Apple Pie
Have your traditional apple pie on the grill? Yep, make one on the grill and you'd end with one country side apple pie! Its one heck of a dessert which is splendid! See the video for more on this lovely pie! - 106.07
Grandma's Yeast Dough
1. In a small bowl dissolve the yeast in the warm water; set aside.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan combine milk, butter or margarine, sugar, and salt. Heat and stir just till warm (120° to 130°) and butter almost melts.
3. In a large bowl combine yeast... - 29.7775
Apple Date Coffee Cake
1. In a medium saucepan combine apples, dates, granulated sugar, and water. Cook and stir the mixture over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes or till apples are tender and liquid is absorbed. Set apple-date mixture aside to cool.
2. Grease a baking sheet; set... - 39.2543