- » Grand Marnier Ball
Grand Marnier Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grand marnier ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grand marnier ball recipes.
Grand Marnier Balls
Put cream, butter and sugar into saucepan over medium heat.
Bring to boil, stirring often.
Remove from heat.
Add Grand Marnier, chocolate and crumbs.
Shape into 42 balls.
Roll in chocolate sprinkles.
Chill or freeze. - 36.9138
Grand Marnier Chocolate Truffles
Chocolate Truffles has a Unique taste.The heavy cream and sweet chocolate gives the Chocolate Truffles Excellent taste. - 32.1541
Grand Marnier Chocolate Truffles
1. Add the chocolate to the grater attachment of food processor or grate them using hands. Ensure that they are at room temperature.
2. Take butter in the medium bowl and whip the butter in it until it turns fluffy
3. Fold in the grated chocolate,... - 40.1253
You May Also Like!
Orange Rum Ball Martini, How-to
The Orange Rum Ball Martini, a dark rum aroma and a bunch of rum impact from the taste. A chocolate rum kick that will hurt you and you will know it the entire time; not too much orange flavor however. - 0
Old Friends Cocktail
There is nothing like old friends, Elizabeth toasts old friends with a terrific old friends cocktail. Watch this video that shares an amazing Grand Marnier cocktail recipe. Celebrate happy moments with plenty of warmth with this cocktails and good times... - 98.7432
Ginger Melon Salad
1. Halve melons and remove seeds. Scoop out flesh with a melon bailer. Place balls in a glass serving dish.
2. Sprinkle sugar over and drizzle with Grand Marnier. Toss lightly.
3. Garnish with finely chopped candied ginger and chill before serving. - 29.0748
Tequila Margarita Cheeseball
A food processor blends this cheeseball nicely.
Grate the Cheddar cheeses, then blend in the garlic and green onions.
Add cream cheese, orange zest, curry powder, mustard powder, coriander and cayenne pepper.
With food processor running, slowly add... - 40.1581
The Highland Margarita
1. Rim a high ball glass with sweet sour mix and dip in a plate of salt to create a salt rim.
2. In a shaker, add tequila, drambuie, grand marnier, sweet and sour mix and ice cubes and shake well.
3. Strain into the salt coated rim... - 111.376
Fairytale Brownies Truffles
Take one brownie and work it in your hands to form a smooth, moist ball. Make a thumbprint in the middle of the ball and fill with 5 drops of the liqueur / extract of your choice. Add additional drops if necessary. Truffle should be moist.
Break into 4... - 28.1141
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) In a large mixing bowl, prepare the tart crust by mixing together the flour, sugar, salt, and rind.
3) Blend in the butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, using fingers or an electric mixer, until mixture is crumbly.... - 40.752
Stir the chocolate in the top of a double boiler set over simmering water until it is just melted.
Remove the top from the bottom of double boiler.
In a small saucepan beat the egg yolks with the cream over low heat until the mixture is pale and... - 32.265
Line a 9 x 5 x 3-inch pan with waxpaper.
Spread mixture in pan, cut into 1/2 inch squares so that all truffles will be the same size.
Shape the squares into balls and roll in sprinkles or in dipping chocolate made with 2 ozs semi-sweet chocolate melted with a... - 26.3718
Holiday brioches are just perfect for the Holidays. Brioches are extremely versatile pastry and you can enjoy them in different forms. Here is a recipe to make the holiday brioches. These brioches can be enjoyed all alone or with butter and jam. - 50.1178