- » Gram Flour Fried Fish
Gram Flour Fried Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gram flour fried fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gram flour fried fish recipes.
Macchi No Sahas Fish Sauce With Gram Flour Part Two
1. Cook the two chopped onions in a wide mouthed vessel, along with one cup oil. When the onion becomes soft add the ground masala and fry it well. Then add one cup gram flour and chilli powder and stir well. If necessary add a little extra oil. When the... - 32.366
Lahori Fish - Fish In A Crispy Fried Batter
This is a delicious batter that is great coating any kind of filet fish. A special from Lahore, Pakistan, this fish is fried in a crispy batter. Great as a snack, appetizer or even a main snack. - 0
Crispy Batter Fried Fish
1. Wash fish pieces and apply salt. Set them aside (any fresh water fish can be used).
2. Prepare the batter by mixing gram flour, chili powder, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, salt, lemon juice and water. Mix till the batter is smooth... - 0
Deep Fried Battered Fish With Fenugreek Dip
1. Slft the flour into a bowl and add the garam masala and mustard seeds. Make a well in the centre and gradually add the eggs, 1 tablespoon of oil and enough coconut milk to make a batter which has the consistency of thick cream.
2. Coat the strips of fish... - 33.9343
Fish And Chips
1. Clean the fish and ensure there are no bones.
2. Cut the fish fillet into half and keep it aside.
3. Cut the potatoes into think long slices and keep it aside.
4. In a bowl put flour, vinegar, salt and baking soda and little water... - 91.6757
Pan Fried Pizza
1) Into a bowl, sieve the flour, salt and freshly ground pepper
2) Make a small depression in the center of pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 4 tablespoons of water
3) Mix to make a smooth dough
4) Add more water as required
5) Onto a floured... - 43.7311
Fried Pakoda Pomfret
1) Mix all the ingredients and make chutney.
2) Make a thin batter of gram flour, salt, turmeric and soda and enough.
3) Cut the head and tail of fish. Clean it properly.
4) Slit the fish half and remove the middle bone. Wash it clean.
5) Make a... - 43.0204
1.Peel the prawns before hand and keep ready
2.Slice the pork belly.
3.Mix the water with rice flour.
4.Crack an egg and whisk well.
5.Add turmeric for slight taste and colour to the mixture.
6.Add the coconut cream to the... - 104.164
1. Add mashed potato into the bowl.
2. Mash the herrings and combine them with the potato.
3. Season with tarragon vinegar and bind them using little amount of beaten egg.
4. Blend the remaining beaten egg into the milk.
5. Take spoonful of fish... - 42.7525
Cajun Prawns And Fish With Cashews
Are you looking for some interesting seafood recipe, here is something just meant for you. Prawn and fish combined with cashews make this dish so very appetising that you can not afford to miss it. Watch out for more… - 112.546
Here is a mouth-watering snack straight from the streets of Amritsar. - 0
Fish & Lime
Fish fillet fried in French style. Very tasty. YUMMY - 33.877
Fish Amritsar Style
Fillet fish or cut into thick slices through the bone, as preferred.
Wash and drain thoroughly.
Combine ingredients for batter in a bowl and beat till smooth, adding a little water if necessary.
Place fish in batter and marinate for about 40 minutes.
Heat oil... - 41.6164
Ever heard of travella fish? Well here is a recipe which tells how to cook this Tasmanian fish in an interesting way. Just follow the directions and surely you will make a delicious treat for yourself. - 109.722
Pomfret With Mushroom Sauce
1. Wash the fish and pat dry on a kitchen towel.
2. In a shallow large dish, combine salt, pepper and lime juice. Season the fish well with the marinade, rubbing it into the fish.
3. Cover the dish with plastic wrap and place in the... - 44.3506
Masala Crusted Whitebait On Lime Ranch Red Onion
1. In a mixing bowl take the flour, add in garam masala, cumin seeds, Kashmiri chili powder and mix it with hands.
2. Season the flour mixture with salt and pepper.
3. Dredge the whitebait with flour mixture.
4. Heat oil in a frying pan and slowly... - 113.773
1. Clean, wash and cut fish into slices.
2. Apply salt and leave aside.
3. Grind chillies, garlic, cumin, and coriander leaves.
4. Grate coconut, add a little,warm water and extract milk.
5. Soak tamarind and squeeze out pulp.
6. Soak jaggery in tamarind... - 46.7538
African Fish Ball Stew
Fish curry gets a new avatar in this African Fish Ball Stew. Watch this video to learn this simple and flavorful dish. To make it easier, you can use boneless fish fillets. Try this dish for a change! - 112.468
Classic Karipap Sardines
If your stomach is rumbling for some snack, have this Classic Karipap Sardines! A famous Malaysian snack, this dish is very simple to make. Serve it with a spicy sauce. - 120.652
Spicy Pan Fried Salmon And Dill
Fish Curry Salmon and Dill, very English, but here's the Indian version; from Shaan Khan the Executive Chef at the Rajput Restaurant, Harrogate. - 107.029
Quick & Easy Spicy Chicken Stir Fry With Lemon Grass
1. Finely chop your garlic, chilly, onion and capsicum.
2. Blend the lemon grass in the food processor
3. Place your raw chicken in a dish.
4. Add the lemon grass, garlic and chillies.
5. Then add Fish sauce,salt and pepper for the chicken to... - 114.775
Mexican Tacos With Indian Twist!!!
Mexican Tacos with an Indian twist. I love experimenting with food and these tacos turned out to be an instant hit at my place, so I definitely wanted to share it with you. Do let me know how it turned out for you. - 39.6123
Kooto Athwa Colmi Na Bhajia
Mix shrimps with salt, turmeric and ground spices.
Add enough gram flour to make a stiff paste.
Heat oil and ghee till hot and drop in spoonfuls of mixture.
Fry till crisp and golden, turning them with a fish slice.
Serve hot with a coconut chutney. - 37.5565
Sieve all dry ingredients together and add ground spices.
Mix together with a little water to make a stiff paste.
Heat oil till very hot.
Lower heat and drop spoonfuls of batter into oil, using two wet spoons.
Keep turning them around with a fish slice until... - 40.5735
Filet Of Sole Meuniere
Filet of Sole, aka Sole Meuniere. This will turn your kids into fish lovers, I promise. - 117.994
Noodles With Shrimp Sauce
1. In a bowl, soak dried Chinese mushrooms in warm water for 20 minutes.
2. Drain the mushrooms and reserve the soaking liquid.
3. Chop off the mushroom stalks and thinly slice the caps.
4. In a large saucepan, prepare salt water, boil... - 45.9832
Tarkari Na Bhajia
Peel and dice potatoes.
Boil one and fry the other lightly.
Peel and chop onions.
Fry one onion lightly.
Peel and mash bananas.
Sieve dry ingredients together.
Add ground spices, vegetables, bananas and strained tamarind juice.
Mix well to make a stiff... - 44.5614
How To Make Indian Chinese Shrimp Pakora
Indian Chinese food is the cuisine brought by Chinese immigrants that settled and still live in Chinese. It's Hakka style is loaded with flavor and is popular all over India. Favorites besides the Shrimp Pakora include Chilli Chicken, Manchurian, Sweet &... - 0
1. Slice fresh chillies diagonally into thin rings
2. Rinse sliced chillies under cold running water to remove the seeds.
3. Pat dry chillies with kitchen paper.
4. In a jug, mix corn flour with 1 tablespoon of stock or water, then add the... - 49.029
Matar Kachori Fresh From Bengal
This is a delicious recipe from the heart of Bengal, where it is usually served for breakfast with cholar dal. It can also be served as snack. This Kachori has some delicate tastes like the sweet and spicy in the filling and crispy on the outside. A very... - 0
Korean Grilled Mackerel
Maangchi is grilling mackerel in two ways, one on the pan and other in the oven, so everyone can follow her recipe. If you have a mackerel and don’t want to sweat in the kitchen, then this recipe is for you. Along with the cooking method and recipe, she... - 122.814
Tarela Taja Boomia [fresh Bombay Ducks Frie
1. Clean the Bombay ducks by cutting off the heads, fins and tails. Take a sharp knife and scrape off all the dirt and tiny scales. Wash them.
2. Add one cup wheat flour and mix it in the ducks. Roll them between your hands and then wash all the flour off.... - 24.491
1. Cut the fish into portions, dip in flour and shallow fry without letting it overcook.
2. Then set aside the fish after removing the bones.
3. In a large size saucepan fry the finely chopped onions.
4. Then add the tomatoes along with the tomato... - 47.1119
1. Lightly flour the veal escalopes on both side and shake off excess.
2. In a medium frying pan over moderate heat melt the butter, when the butter bubbles, add the veal escalopes and saute for about 2 minutes on each side.
3. Just... - 35.1739
Thai Raad Na Mi Grob
1. Cut the baby corn diagonally into half; break the oyster mushrooms into bite size pieces, set aside.
2. Slice the carrots, cut the straw mushrooms in half, set aside.
3. Wash and rinse the Chinese kale and set aside.
4. Combine the pork meat... - 101.466