- » Gram Flour Dhokla
Gram Flour Dhokla Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gram flour dhokla recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gram flour dhokla recipes.
Homemade Khaman, Dhokla, Handvo, Idli Flour Mix
If you're planning to make idlis or dhoklas then you will need to prepare the mix for making the batter. Chef bhavna shows us how to make 3 types of mixes and if you keep it in air tight container it can last up to 10 months. This is a very handy recipe and... - 104.856
Three Minute Microwave Dhokla
Now forget about steaming your dhokla in a steamer? Here is a very easy microwave dhokla recipe which anyone on earth can cook. The chef has a detailed recipe and if you have a microwave you can cook the dish in just 3 minutes. Serve the dish with a spicy... - 116.985
mix rawa and gram flour in curd put salt to it
put this batter inti thali and cookion thewater pressure when it is set than cold it
now put some oil in a panand put mustard seeds curry leaves and green chillies
when supttered pour on the set batter
eat... - 26.9699
Shift grams dal flour and rice flour. grate corn.
Melt ghee in a pot. Add mustard seeds when they crackle put cumin seeds. Add corn and sauté for 5 minutes. Pour milk. Keep for 5 minutes and remove. Mix both the flours slowly stirring. Add salt, green chili... - 23.5149
1. Mix the buttermilk with all the other ingredients together and stir well.
2. Separate mixture into two equal portions and stir in 1 tsp of baking powder in each portion.
3. Place the portions in a pan (20cm wide, 2-3 cm thick) in a double boiler and steam... - 35.1966
Moong Dal Dhoklas
1. Soak the moong dal for 2 hours. Drain.
2. Add the green chillies and a little water and grind in a mixer.
3. Add the gram flour, curds, asafoetida and salt.
4. When you want to serve, add the fruit salt and mix well.
5. Pour the mixture into two thalis of... - 35.2427
My friends love this Dal Dhokli recipe. Dal Dhokli is a popular Gujrati dish. It is generally eaten during lunch. It goes well with plain rice. It is a good option for holiday cooking. Cook, share and enjoy this Dal Dhokli recipe. - 47.7315
This Dal Dhokla is so very tasty ! Try out this tuvar dal and wheat flour roti dish for breakfast or a snack ! Try this Dal Dhokla and let me know if you like it ! - 44.4227