- » Grains Beverage
Grains Beverage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grains beverage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grains beverage recipes.
Panamanian Rice And Pineapple Chicha
This recipe was sent to me by our friend Antonio Cabarr on YouTube. It is an excellent and refreshing drink, perfect for a hot day. It is also a great way to use up pineapple peels. - 118.607
Whole Grain Roastaroma
1) Prepare the roasted grains much ahead.
2) In a pan, pour 2 gallons of water and bring it to a boil over high heat.
3) Stir in the roasted, ground grains and all other spices into the water.
4) Reduce heat and cover the pan with a... - 44.6451
You May Also Like!
Hansen's Beverage Thai Style Couscous
1. Combine soda, diced tomatoes, red pepper flakes, mint and garlic in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, remove from heat and stir in couscous. Cover and let stand 10 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, combine sesame oil, lime juice, soy sauce, green onions and... - 32.7844
How To Make Water Kefir
Going Probiotic is the best way with your beverage! This video shows you how to best use your kefir granules! Every step is shown clearly to make this healthy water! See the video for more! - 110.935
For those who are lactose intolerant, try out these probiotic kefir grains. Watch this impressive video that shares a recipe for strawberry kefir. Kefir is rich in proteins, minerals and vitamins so excellent for overall health. See this step wise and... - 101.22
Orange And Coconut Kefir Drink
In this video chef Russe shows you how to brew water kefir and make pro-biotic beverages to beat the summer heat. This is a non-dairy coconut based drink that is fermented and is amazing for your body’s internal system. There are far too many benefits of... - 121.2
Would you like to try out a great Peruvian fermented drink? Watch this amazing video that shows you how to make quinoa chicha at home. This video is well explained and informative. So see this video and enjoy this fabulous homemade quinoa chicha with your... - 97.4251
Place the lentils in a small saucepan and add enough water to cover by 1/2".
Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
Cook for 5 minutes, or until the lentils are just tender.
Drain and rinse under cold water, pressing firmly to remove any excess water.
Place in a... - 49.2398
Beat the egg and sugar very thoroughly and then pour on the milk.
Flavour to taste adding a little grated nutmeg if liked, and 2 Tbs. sherry or other wine. - 25.9902
Combine cocoa, sugar, salt and water.
Boil 2 min.
Add the scalded milk and heat.
Beat a few seconds with an egg beater.
Add the vanilla and serve.
The flavor is improved if cocoa is cooked at least 10 min. after adding milk. - 32.5618
Banana Milk Shake
1. In a blending jar pour in banana, milk almond extract and ice cubes.
2. Blend the ingredients for a few minutes.
3. Pour the milkshake in a glass. Add the sweetener and stir well.
4. Serve banana milkshake with whole grain bread toast for... - 114.791
Cold Water Ginger Drink
Hunting for the special recipe for that special occasion - try out this Cold Water Ginger Drink, one of the tastiest drinks to be found. Enjoy this Cold Water Ginger Drink as you take every sip and take in every gulp. - 35.3503