- » Grain Raisin Pineapple Curry
Grain Raisin Pineapple Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grain raisin pineapple curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grain raisin pineapple curry recipes.
Rice And Pineapple Salad
1. Finely chop the pineapple rings into bits.
2. Halve, deseed and finely chop the green pepper.
3. Wash, trim and shred the spring onions.
4. In a colander or sieve, place the rice
5. Wash under cold tap water and drain thoroughly, 3 to 4 times... - 39.31
Curried Chicken Salad
1. Cook rice in boiling salted water for 12-15 minutes until tender. Drain well and refresh under cold water. Place in a bowl.
2. Place the seasoning and sugar in a bowl with the curry paste and blend in the egg yolk.
3. Gradually add the corn oil drop by... - 45.0029
Linda's Beef Curry Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray a 2-quart deep casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Cook rice according to the directions given in the package, but do not add butter and salt.
4. In a saucepan, brown the meat and drain... - 41.2339
Traditional Curried Rice
Put the butter in a pot and cook for 30 seconds. Add the onion, cover and cook for 3 minutes.
Stir in the rice, pour over the boiling water and add the salt and turmeric. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
Stir in the pineapple, sultanas (golden raisins) and... - 30.7474
Curried Chicken Stew
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Set pineapple aside.
Sprinkle chicken with cracked pepper.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray,place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chicken, and saute until browned, stirring frequently.
Drain well on paper... - 38.1166
Spiced Savory Rice
1. In a saucepan, cook the rice till soft, rinse under cold water and drain completely
2. Chop the peppers, tomatoes, onions and pineapple into small pieces and add to the rice along with the raisins
3. In a saucepan, combine oil, vinegar, lemon and... - 41.2215
Spicy Rice With Dried Fruit
In a large skillet, stir the rice over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Add apple juice, water, allspice, vanilla, and lemon peel.
Bring to a boil and boil for 5 minutes.
Add raisins, apricots, and pineapple.
Cover with lid slightly ajar and simmer for 20 minutes... - 47.1829