- » Grain Pumpkin Bread
Grain Pumpkin Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grain pumpkin bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grain pumpkin bread recipes.
Whole Grain Pumpkin Muffins
Combine cereal and buttermilk in a bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Add pumpkin, oil, egg, and orange rind; stir well.
Combine all-purpose flour and next 6 ingredients in a bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Add buttermilk mixture, stirring just until dry... - 39.5097
You May Also Like!
Pumpkin Oat Bread
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly grease a 9" x 5" x 3" loaf pan.
In a large bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, mace, and cloves.
Stir in the oat bran.
2 In a medium-size bowl, combine the pumpkin, egg, egg white,... - 42.7258
4 Grain And Seed Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a bowl combine cornmeal, baking powder, seeds and flour.
3. Beat egg yolks.
4. Sprinkle seasoned salt and sugar substitute.
5. In another bowl blend cheese and butter.
6. Mix the dry ingredients with the... - 44.5797
Pumpkin Oatmeal Bread
This Pumpkin Oatmeal Bread tastes fabulous! Try out this Pumpkin Oatmeal Bread for lunch today and tell me if you like it ! - 40.2417
Multi Grain Seed Bread
1. In a bowl, mix flour, whole-wheat flour, yeast and salt.
2. In another bowl, mix sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds and oats.
3. In a saucepan, heat water, molasses and add to the flours and mix until dough forms. Add egg... - 43.4614
Pumpkin Bran Muffins
Spray 12 muffin cups with a non-fat cooking spray.
In a medium bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
In a large bowl, using a wire whisk, beat Egg Beaters.
Stir in pumpkin, cereal, milk, and corn syrup.
Add to flour... - 38.7674
Pumpkin Walnut Loaf
The pumpkin walnut laof is a cooked and baked loaf made with a mix of rice and bread crumbs in chicken broth along with eggs, cheese and pumpkin. Flavored with hersb, the pumpkin loaf is baked and served with stewed toamtoes. - 46.7069
Pumpkin Buckwheat Gnocchi Gratin
A version of pumpkin gnocchi, with the addition of buckwheat flour to add a little bit of a nutty flavor. I’ve been asked if you can make pumpkin gnocchi with canned pumpkin, and the answer is yes, of course. This would be wonderful with sauteed in browned... - 39.3131
Baked Pumpkin Ring
Remove seeds from pumpkin and cut into chunks.
Steam in a little water until tender.
Scoop pulp from rind; there should be approximately 2 cups.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Saute onion and celery in oil until tender.
Stir in bread crumbs.
Combine eggs, milk and 2... - 42.5023
Harvest Spelt Bread
I found this Harvest Spelt Bread while surfing through my old recipe book for spelt breads. Yes, Harvest Spelt Bread is a bread but it is definitely something unique. Do try it! - 42.9499
1) The oven is preheated to 200 degrees C.
2) Baking sheets are greased and kept aside.
3) Hot water is poured over the sweeteners, placed in a bowl.
4) When it turns luke warm, yeast is stirred in.
5) This mixture is placed in a warm,... - 46.9513