- » Grain Pumpkin Bread
Grain Pumpkin Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grain pumpkin bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grain pumpkin bread recipes.
Whole Grain Pumpkin Muffins
Combine cereal and buttermilk in a bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Add pumpkin, oil, egg, and orange rind; stir well.
Combine all-purpose flour and next 6 ingredients in a bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Add buttermilk mixture, stirring just until dry... - 38.1351
You May Also Like!
4 Grain And Seed Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a bowl combine cornmeal, baking powder, seeds and flour.
3. Beat egg yolks.
4. Sprinkle seasoned salt and sugar substitute.
5. In another bowl blend cheese and butter.
6. Mix the dry ingredients with the... - 44.3732
Multi Grain Seed Bread
1. In a bowl, mix flour, whole-wheat flour, yeast and salt.
2. In another bowl, mix sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds and oats.
3. In a saucepan, heat water, molasses and add to the flours and mix until dough forms. Add egg... - 42.7563
Pumpkin Seed Whole Wheat Bread
1) Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2) Warm milk, salt, salad oil and honey, stirring occasionally to mix in honey.
3) Take a large mixer bowl and mix together yeast and 2 cups whole wheat flour in it.
4) Add in honey mixture and... - 38.8806
Pumpkin Seed Wheat Bread
In large mixer bowl combine 2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat milk, honey, oil, and salt just till warm (115-120°).
Add to dry mixture in mixer bowl.
Beat at low speed with electric mixer for 1/2 minute, scraping sides of bowl... - 34.5273
Pumpkin Walnut Loaf
The pumpkin walnut laof is a cooked and baked loaf made with a mix of rice and bread crumbs in chicken broth along with eggs, cheese and pumpkin. Flavored with hersb, the pumpkin loaf is baked and served with stewed toamtoes. - 45.351
Pumpkin Buckwheat Gnocchi Gratin
A version of pumpkin gnocchi, with the addition of buckwheat flour to add a little bit of a nutty flavor. I’ve been asked if you can make pumpkin gnocchi with canned pumpkin, and the answer is yes, of course. This would be wonderful with sauteed in browned... - 39.2426
Baked Pumpkin Ring
Remove seeds from pumpkin and cut into chunks.
Steam in a little water until tender.
Scoop pulp from rind; there should be approximately 2 cups.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Saute onion and celery in oil until tender.
Stir in bread crumbs.
Combine eggs, milk and 2... - 39.9275
Chicken, Vegetable & Quinoa Soup
This soup is very nutritious and tasty. It is also low in fat. You can add any vegetables you want to this – carrots, peas, potatoes, cabbage, zucchini, summer squash, cauliflower, broccoli, corn, etc. I used what I had handy. - 136.691
Harvest Spelt Bread
I found this Harvest Spelt Bread while surfing through my old recipe book for spelt breads. Yes, Harvest Spelt Bread is a bread but it is definitely something unique. Do try it! - 41.2863
1. Into a large saucepan over medium-high heat sauté adding the first five ingredients and season with salt and pepper stirring frequently for 7 or 8 minutes.
2. Stir in pumpkin and broth to combine, then add cumin and coriander and bring broth to a... - 44.0073