- » Grain Pilaf
Grain Pilaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grain pilaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grain pilaf recipes.
Toasted Grain Pilaf
1. In a large saucepan placed in low heat, add the grains and stirring constantly, toss for just 1 minute or until they turn light brown.
2. Blend in curry powder, stir, take off from heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
3. Add the stock to the... - 45.3262
Four Grain Pilaf
Heat margarine in a large saucepan over medium-high heat until margarine melts.
Add shallot, and saute 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
Rinse quinoa in 3 changes of water; drain.
Add quinoa, rice, bulgur, and barley to saucepan; stir well.
Cook 5 minutes,... - 37.0826
Curried Three Grain Pilaf
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Stir in onion, celery, pepper, and grains.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour or until grains are tender and liquid is absorbed.
Remove rice mixture from heat.
Remove and discard bay... - 34.7797
Three Grain Pilaf With Mushrooms
1. Put the barley in a small bowl and pour the boiling water over it. Let soak for 1 to 1 1/2 hours; drain.
2. Melt the butter in a heavy medium saucepan over moderately high heat. Add the mushrooms and saute, tossing, until browned. If the pan seems too dry,... - 33.351
Four Grain Pilaf
1. Heat margarine in a large saucepan over medium-high heat until margarine melts. Add shallots, and saute 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
2. Rinse quinoa in 3 changes of water; drain. Add quinoa, rice, bulgur, and barley to saucepan; stir well. Cook 5... - 29.1077
You May Also Like!
Lentil And Grains Pilaf
1. In a medium saucepan combine the water, margarine or butter, and bouillon granules; heat till margarine is melted. Stir in onion, uncooked brown rice, wheat berries, and savory. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
2. Stir the... - 34.0489
Easy Rice Pilaf
Watch Skinny And Mini teach you how to make rice pilaf. This is not made by cutting open a bag. It's a homemade pilaf recipe made from scratch. Naturally tasty and nutritious, this pilaf is a hearty foundation for any meal. It goes perfectly with lamb,... - 85.7843
Preheat the oven to 300 Degree.
Heat the oil in a 2 quart casserole.
Saute the mushrooms, onions, celery, and wheat or other grains until the onion is transparent and the grain is lightly browned.
Stir in the spices, stock, and the tamari.
Bring to a... - 41.1347
Quinoa Pilaf With Almonds
High protein main dish, Quinoa pilaf is simple dish to make in every kitchen,for recipe visit, www.massala.com - 129.148
Saffroned Millet Pilaf With Roasted Red Peppers
1) In a gas flame or under the broiler, roast the red peppers, by frequent turning, until the skins are well charred all over.
2) In a bowl, place the peppers and cover with plastic wrap. Place aside to steam for 15 minutes.
3) Peel off the... - 45.7489
Lentil And Wheat Berry Pilaf
1 Rinse the wheat berries and place them in a medium-size bowl with enough cool water to cover.
Soak for 12 hours in the refrigerator.
2 In a medium-size saucepan, combine the wheat berries with the white part of the green onions, stock, water, sage,... - 33.819
Melt butter or margarine in heavy saucepan; add rice, and stir constantly over medium heat about 5 minutes or until rice is golden.
Add boiling consomme, cover and allow to cook over low heat 20 minutes or until liquid has been completely absorbed, leaving... - 18.6937
Vegetable Brown Rice Pilaf
How about a nice healthy pilaf for lunch? Let’s say super healthy…pilaf made with brown rice! A really nutritious meal being shown in the recipe video. Filled with the goodness of vegetables and flavored with herbs and pepper, this seems like a really... - 117.259
Couscous Pilaf Timbales
In saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; cook shallots and carrots for 5 minutes or until softened.
Stir in stock and bring to simmer; cook, covered, for 5 to 8 minutes or just until carrots are tender.
Stir in couscous, nuts, and salt and pepper to... - 34.9273