- » Grain Crusty Bread
Grain Crusty Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grain crusty bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grain crusty bread recipes.
Crusty Whole Wheat Molasses Bread
Combine milk, molasses and shortening in small saucepan and heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture is almost boiling and shortening is melted.
Cool to lukewarm.
Measure water into large mixing bowl.
Add 2 tsp.sugar and stir to dissolve.
Sprinkle yeast - 34.4504
Crusty Oven Baked Fish
This Crusty oven baked fish is so delicious ! Enjoy this crispy fish bake as an appetizer or snack with savory sauces and let me know if you like it !Your suggestions for this Crusty oven baked fish are welcome ! - 41.1477
Chopped Beef With Rice (arrozo Con Carne)
Regional dishes like Spanish Arroz Con Carne have their own gourmet history. This dish is a simple rice and meat dish and is a staple in all the Latin American countries. Take a look at this video to cook this hearty meal that is a complete meal in itself.... - 152.741
Bread Stuffed With Lentils
1) With a serrated knife, horizontally cut the top quarter from the bread.
2) Wrap the top with aluminum foil or plastic film and set aside.
3) Scoop out the soft interior of the bread, leaving about 1 inch shell.
3) Scoop carefully, do not... - 48.1837
Lebanese Couscous Soup
1. In a large soup pot or saucepan, heat the butter and oil over medium heat.
2. Add the onions and garlic and sauté for about 15 minutes until soft and evenly browned.
3. Add chili and spices sauté with onions for another minute to release the... - 44.6266
Coffee Can Bread
Dissolve yeast in water.
Scald milk and add margarine.
Cool to lukewarm.
Stir in molasses, salt and egg.
Add milk mixture to yeast and stir in rolled oats.
Mix flours and beat in flours gradually, using about 400 strokes until dough is very elastic.
Let dough... - 41.674
Fish And Rice With Dark Rum
1. Place the cubes of fish in a bowl and add the cumin, oregano, salt and pepper, lime juice, rum and sugar. Mix well, cover and leave to chill for 2 hours.
2. Place the garlic, onion and (bell) peppers in a large pan. Pour over the stock and stir in the... - 35.1304
Nourishment and helping protect our immunity system our motto? If that’s the case then this bowl of soup should keep the cold at bay! Watch Caryellis show you how! - 124.145
Poached Egg In Tomato Gravy
A video that has the poached eggs being made, but without any explanation. A curry of eggs that looks beautiful and colorful! But leaves the audience in a bit of confusion on the ingredients used! See the video and you'll know why! - 63.3842
Pork And Apple Skewers With Mustard
1. To make the mustard sauce, combine the mustards in a small bowl and slowly blend in the cream. Leave to stand while you prepare the pork and apple skewers.
2. Cut the pork fillet into bite-size pieces and set aside until required.
3. Core the apples, then... - 38.7877
Cock A Leekie
Put the wiped chicken in the pressure cooker with the water, leeks and seasoning.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 20 minutes.
Reduce pressure quickly.
Cut the meat off the bones in large chunks and return it to the cooker.
Add the... - 36.7351
Slice the mushrooms .
Chop the onions finely .
Heat the oil and cook the onions over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring well.
Add the mushrooms and the wine.
Add the lemon juice to the pan, then add the herbs, salt, coriander and peppercorns, and bring to a... - 37.8794
Spanish Beef Rice
1)In a pan with boiling salted water, add the rice and cook for 8 minutes. Drain the rice and set aside.
2)Take a saucepan and melt some butter or margarine. Add the onions and sauté until golden brown.
3)Add minced beef and... - 44.8056
Sticky Glazed Spatchcock Poussin
1. Preheat the grill just before cooking. Place one of the poussins breast-side down on a board. Using poultry shears, cut down one side of the backbone. Cut down the other side of the backbone. Remove the bone.
2. Open out the poussin and press down hard on... - 30.6535
Spanish Baked Tomatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 350°F/ Gas Mark 4. Place the rice in a saucepan, pour over the vegetable stock and bring to the boil. Simmer for 30 minutes or until the rice is tender. Drain and turn into a mixing bowl.
2. Add 1 teaspoon of sunflower oil to a... - 38.3998
London Broil Steak Sandwiches
Score flank steak diagonally on both sides.
Place meat in a plastic bag; set in shallow pan.
Stir together cooking oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper; pour over meat.
Let stand at room temperature for 2 to 3 hours or overnight in... - 39.4592
Wine And Cheese Omelette
Preheat oven to 325°.
Lightly butter baking pans.
Spread bread over bottom of baking dishes; drizzle with butter.
Sprinkle with Swiss and Monterey Jack cheeses and salami.
Beat eggs, milk, wine, onion, mustard, and peppers together until foamy.
Divide and... - 40.9992
Marinated Fresh Goat's Cheese
1) Preheat the oven at 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
2) In a bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon, herbs, mustard, honey, garlic and seasoning and mix well.
3) In a dish, layer the cheese and add the dressing.
4) Sprinkle with thyme.... - 44.2332
Fragrant Pork And Rice One Pot
1) Remove the sausage skins and take out the meat.
2) Make small balls about the size of a large olive with the sausage meat.
3) In a large non-stick saucepan, heat the oil.
4) Sauté the meatballs well until they are browned and... - 42.779
1) Wash the rice and trim the bacon rashers. Chop two of the rasher and saute then gently for about 5 minutes along with the onion in 1 ounce of butter. Keep stirring to prevent browning.
2) Add the hot stock very gradually and bring the contents to a... - 37.5384
Chicken 'n' Rice Casserole
1. Trim off the skin from the chicken joints and brown from both sides in hot oil.
2. Take a casserole dish and place the chicken joints in it.
3. Preheat the oven at 400°F.
4. Add onion and chopped bacon rashers in the hot oil. Fry... - 40.1255
Scampi With Parsley Rice
1) In medium-sized saucepan heat butter. Add onion and sauté till soft.
2) Add tomatoes, wine and seasoning. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
3) In a bowl cream butter and flour.
4) Mix with ingredients and boil, stirring till thick.
5) Cover and... - 45.9184
Stuffed Green Peppers
1) Rinse the peppers and dry them. With a sharp knife, cut off the stalk ends with a small circle of pepper attached to each of them.
2) Keep the stalks aside and take out the seeds and ribs very carefully from the peppers. Ensure that the skins... - 44.0203
Lamb In A Loaf
Heat oil in large heavy saucepan.
Add lamb, onion and rice and cook and stir until lamb and rice are lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water and add along with parsley, salt, sage, pepper, nutmeg and cinnamon.
Bring to a... - 42.0687
Brown chicken with garlic in olive oil or salad oil in large frying pan; remove; stir in saffron and rice; saute until rice is golden; add sausages, onion, and green pepper; saute 7 to 10 minutes longer; stir in chicken broth, minced clams and their... - 35.3112
Sausage Seafood Paella
Brown chicken with garlic in olive oil or salad oil in large frying pan; remove; stir in saffron and rice; saute until rice is golden; add sausages, onion and green pepper; saute 7 to 10 minutes longer; stir in chicken broth, minced clams and their liquid,... - 33.9154
This tasty Chicken Paella is too tasty to resist. This is a wonderful chicken and rice preparation that adds to the richness and visual appeal of your party spread! You can stop searching for an apt dish for your party ..here is the perfect Chicken Paella... - 45.8452
Cheese And Rice Pudding
Put 300 ml (1/2 pint) water in the pressure cooker with the trivet.
Chop one onion and slice the others.
Put the rice and the chopped onion in an 18-cm(7-in) souffle dish and sprinkle with salt.
Pour on the milk and stand the dish on the trivet.
Cover lightly... - 49.0306
Pineapple And Chicken Salad
1) Cook the rice in boiling salted water till tender, adding the corn for the last 5 minutes of cooking.
2) Drain and rinse under cold water, then drain thoroughly.
3) Trim celery heart and cut into 2 inch lengths.
4) Put into a large bowl with... - 48.447
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. - Gas Mark 5.
2) In a bowl of boiling water, plunge the tomatoes for a minute and remove the skin.
3) Carefully slice in half, remove the seeds and chop tomato flesh.
4) In a skillet, heat oil over medium... - 44.2972
1) In a non-stick pan, lightly toast the pearl barley by mixing it thoroughly it over a moderate heat (Use a little oil if you do not have a non-stick surface.)
2) After the barley grains attain an even brown colour, remove them from the pan or it... - 37.2485
Minestrone Alla Milanese
1. Finely dice 2 potatoes and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, mix the herbs, reserving half the parsley separately for garnish.
3. In a large, heavy skillet or stock pot, heat the olive oil
4. Add and sauté the onion and garlic until the... - 46.162
Black risotto Recipe - It is a very popular and delicious dish served along the Dalmatian Coast of Croatia. This is a highly prized and unusual dish coloured and flavoured with squid or cuttle fish ink. If you are looking for a recipe to impress... - 55.0416