- » Grain Coffee
Grain Coffee Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grain coffee recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grain coffee recipes.
Whole Grain Cereal Bread
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Stir in molasses, salt, and egg.
In a pan, heat milk and butter to about 110° (butter need not melt completely).
Add milk mixture to yeast, then blend in cereal.
Gradually beat in flour to make a smooth, elastic... - 42.1348
Whole Grain Waffle
Here's how to make these tasty and easy whole grain waffles at home. - 118.84
Hot water is allowed to seep through fine-grained coffee while pot stands in warm place but not over direct heat.
Heat lower container first by scalding with boiling water.
Set coffee holder in place, and measure coffee into it.
Set top compartment in place,... - 23.0728
Mocha Icebox Roll
Combine cream, cocoa, sugar and coffee in small bowl of electric mixer; whip until mixture mounds softly.
Put chocolate cookies together with half the cream mixture in stacks of 4 or 5 cookies.
Stand stacks on edge on serving plate to make one long... - 33.4872
Combine 1/2 cup of the cream and coffee in top of a double boiler.
Set over boiling water 10 minutes.
Strain mixture through a fine sieve or clean cheesecloth.
Cool and chill.
Beat the remaining 1 1/2 cups cream until it piles softly.
Beat in the sugar,... - 34.0667
Coffee Flavored Nutty Pulau
1) In a bowl, combine raisins, walnuts and pecans.
2) In a heavy medium saucepan, add oil and heat over moderately high heat.
3) SautÃ© cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, 1/2 cup of the nuts and raisins and 1/2 cup of the dried fruits in... - 46.84
Coffee Layer Cake
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Cream margarine, add sugar gradually, continue creaming until mixture is light and fine grained.
Add egg yolks.
Beat until light and fluffy.
Stir in molasses.
Mix and sift the dry ingredients, adding 1/2 cup to the molasses mixture and... - 40.5228
1.Place sugar and water in a small saucepan, over a medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Bring to the boil and boil for 1-2 minutes.
Brush any sugar grains from sides of pan with a wet pastry brush.
2.Beat egg white until stiff peaks form.
Continue... - 40.7323
1) In a bowl, add water to soak beans for a minimum of 8 hours or overnight.
2) In an un-oiled baking sheet, spread the soaked beans after draining the excess water.
3) Set your oven at 350° and place the baking sheet inside oven.
4)... - 40.9219
Coffee Can Bread
Dissolve yeast in water.
Scald milk and add margarine.
Cool to lukewarm.
Stir in molasses, salt and egg.
Add milk mixture to yeast and stir in rolled oats.
Mix flours and beat in flours gradually, using about 400 strokes until dough is very elastic.
Let dough... - 42.7703
Coffee Molasses Tri-tip
Looking for something new to grill at your next BBQ? Let Ryan form Sobeys show you Affordable New Beef Cuts for the Grill, including the Coffee Molasses Tri-tip recipe. - 104.35
Cracked Wheat Cereal
1. Spread the wheat grains on a pan and place under a broiler set at 400 degrees. Toast until the grain smells toasted. Do not allow to burn.
2. Grind the toasted grains in a coffee mill or Moulinex grinder and discard any floury residue.
3. Put 1 cup cracked... - 24.1656
Mocha Icebox Roll
1. Combine cream, cocoa, sugar and coffee in small bowl of electric mixer; beat with mixer at medium speed until mixture mounds softly.
2. Put chocolate cookies together with half the cream mixture in stacks of 4 or 5 cookies. Arrange stacks on edge on... - 21.4772
Mocha Icebox Roll
1. Combine cream, cocoa, sugar and coffee in small bowl of electric mixer; whip until the mixture mounds softly.
2. Put chocolate cookies together with half the cream mixture in stacks of 4 or 5 cookies. Stand stacks on edge of serving plate to make one long... - 25.4127
Low-carb Mocha Bran Pancake
1. In a bowl combine wheat bran, instant coffee, splenda and boiling water, mix and then add chocolate powder, psyllium husks, Sweetener and egg.
2. Mix all the ingredients well and add the baking soda, once done pour the mixture in the hot pan.
3.... - 108.879
Whole Wheat Biscuits
1.Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2.Combine whole wheat flour with bran, baking powder, non instant dry milk and salt.
3.Add safflower oil and milk to it and knead into dough for a minute.
4.Take a floured cloth and roll the dough onto... - 37.6078
Whole Wheat Biscuits
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) Lightly grease a baking tray.
3) In a bowl, sift together flours, baking powder and salt.
4) Using two knives cut in shortening until well blended.
5) Pour in the milk; stirring until just blended.
6)... - 41.1078
Raisin Bran Muffins
1.Start by preheating the oven to 425F degrees
2.In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, sugar and salt, mix thoroughly and properly
3.Now add bran and raisins to the bowl
4.In another bowl, beat egg with milk and shortening until well... - 40.248
Rolled Oat Bread
1.Start by preheating the oven to 375F degrees
2.In a bowl, pour warm water and soften the yeast in it
3.In a large mixing bowl, combine the next 5 ingredeints
4.Now set aside the bowl, let cool to lukewarm
5.Now beat in the yeast, eggs... - 43.7431
Bran And Raisins Muffins
Mix bran, buttermilk, molasses and brown sugar in a small bowl, let stand until all liquid is absorbed.
Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt into large bowl.
Stir in raisins, if desired.
Stir egg and melted shortening into bran mixture.
Add... - 44.5001
Pear And Carrot Pecan Bran Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C before baking.
2) Mix together the fruit and keep aside for 15 minutes.
3) Sift together the dry ingredients twice.
4) Cut in butter and rub until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
5) Mix in the fruit... - 48.6624
Dude Ranch Whole Wheat Biscuits
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F. Spray a 9-inch square baking
2) In a bowl, combine flour, wheat flour, baking powder and salt.
3) Transfer the dry mix to a pastry blender. Add in the margarine. Blend to get a coarse mixture.
4) Pour in... - 41.0396
Orange Bran Muffins
1) Grease the muffin cups.
2) In a large bowl, combine first seven dry ingredients
3) Stir thoroughly together.
4) In the center of dry ingredients, make a well.
5) In separate bowl beat eggs until frothy
6) Add milk, oil orange rind... - 45.0009
Bran Graham Muffins
1) Grease muffin tins.
2) In a bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
3) Add raisins.
4) In another bowl beat egg until frothy.
5) Add oil, molasses, buttermilk and vanilla.
6) Beat to mix till smooth.
7) Pour the egg mixture over dry... - 44.896
Cheese Bran Muffins
1) Grease the muffin cups.
2) In a small bowl, combine cereal and buttermilk.
3) In medium bowl beat egg until frothy.
4) Add oil and cereal mixture to the egg.
5) In large bowl combine all remaining ingredients.
6) Make a well in... - 43.8424
1) In a mixing bowl, combine butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2) Then, add rye flour and whole wheat flour. Mix well.
3) Add all-purpose flour, baking powder, and 1/4 teaspoon salt to the mixture.
4) Now, slowly add cold water about 2-3... - 41.3739
Oat And Tahini Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
2. In a large bowl, take tahini and honey. Beat it with a heavy wooden spoon till it becomes creamy.
3. Add cinnamon and oats. This will make the mixture very sticky.
4. Grease cookie sheets.
5. Place... - 37.1963
Raisin And Bran Muffins
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.Combine bran and boiling water in a large bowl.
3.Separately mix egg, honey, oil and buttermilk.
4.Combine both the mixtures.
5.Sieve flour, baking soda and salt and add to the mixture.
6.Stir in... - 46.6446
Prune Bran Muffins
1.Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2.Arrange paper baking cups in muffin pan cups or oil the muffin pan cups with cooking vegetable spray.
3.Take a bowl, mix egg substitute, buttermilk, maple syrup and oil.
4.Put bran, baking powder, ground... - 44.2053
Bran Applesauce Muffin
If you love baking muffins and are constantly looking for healthier alternatives, try this one. This recipe will have you stop looking for other options because you will just fall in love with them. These are fast and easy to make and are wonderful for... - 120.015
Orange Date Bran Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Grease a 12 cup muffin tray.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add and combine flour with bran, baking powder, baking soda, salt, nutmeg and brown sugar. Set it aside.
4. In another bowl, add and combine... - 112.692
Two Tone Rye Twist
1. Combine 3 cups of the all-purpose flour with rye flour in a medium-size bowl; blend well; reserve.
2. Sprinkle yeast into very warm water in a large bowl. ("Very warm water" should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir until yeast dissolves;... - 47.8511
Oat Or Bran Muffins
Need a healthy bran or oat muffin recipe? Try this easy to prepare and bake muffin recipe that you can make with bran cereal or rolled oats. Made crunchy with biscuit mix, this snacky muffin baked with brown suagr is sure to satisfy your hunger pangs. - 41.5492
Raisin Bran Wheat Muffins
raisin bran wheat muffins are simple yet delicous and healthy muffins baked with wheat flour and molasses. Sweetened with additional honey and raisins, this muffin recipe is easy to bake. Flavor it with a dash of cinnamon and vanilla for a classic and healthy... - 47.8066
Oatmeal Molasses Bread
Mix boiling water, 1/2 cup oats, the shortening, molasses and 2 teaspoons salt in large mixer bowl; cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Stir yeast, egg and 1 1/2 cups of the flour into the oat mixture.
Beat on medium speed, scraping bowl... - 42.3482
Banana Bran Breakfast Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9 x 5 loaf pan.Keep it aside.
3. In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients for the bread, and mix until combined.
4. In another bowl, add all the ingredients for the wet mixture,... - 112.536
Grilled Tilapia With Browned Butter And Couscous
Fish and seafood can get versatile when cooked and served with a twist. Watch Mike Monahan grilling Tilapia with a few simple spices and serving it along with couscous cooked with orange and other flavors. Twist worth it! - 116.292
Crusty Cross Rib Roast
Crusty Crossrib Roast has a delicious taste. The meat and apple juice gives the Crusty Crossrib Roast a refreshing taste.Crusty Crossrib Roast is inspired by restaurants universally. Must catch it. - 33.1902
Place all ingredients in a large saucepan, stir them to mix, then dissolve sugar over gentle heat without stirring.
Insert sugar thermometer, bring to a boil and cook to 240Â°F on the sugar thermometer.
Take pan from heat and cool to lukewarm without... - 27.0101
Sorghum Nut Cookies
Combine all ingredients in the order given, stirring after each addition.
Mix well to make a stiff dough.
Drop by the teaspoonful onto an oiled cookie sheet.
Bake 25 minutes at 325Â°. - 31.0806
Healthy Italian Dressing & Soy Capuccino
This is for Italian food lovers! If your enjoy Italian dressing and soy capuccino, but wondered how to make it in home kitchen will find your way out with Maria. She helps you make the perfect Italian dish in your home just as you would have loved it. - 106.142
Molasses Egg nog
Combine milk, cream, salt and molasses, Stirring well.
Pour into glasses and sprinkle a dash of the preferred spice on top. - 22.7494
My Alternate Breakfast
Does your daily breakfast comprise of bacon and eggs? If yes, then it's time to turn to something more healthy and tasty. Adding some variety to your daily breakfast won't just add different tastes to your breakfast table, but also bring in a gamut of... - 106.26
Special Mexican Chocolate
Heat chocolate and coffee together in a heavy saucepan, stirring until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
Cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Mix in the sugar, cinnamon, allspice, and salt.
Gradually add the milk, stirring until blended; heat... - 38.6222
Butterscotch Meringue Tartlets
Blend brown sugar and flour with milk in a saucepan, stir until mixture boils and thickens, simmer 1 minute.
Beat in butter, egg-yolk, coffee and vanilla.
When cold, spoon into pastry cases.
Pipe or spoon meringue on top of each tartlet, bake in moderate... - 35.7526
Dissolve the sugar in the water over a low heat, add the glucose or cream of tartar, bring to the boil quickly, and boil to a temperature of 237° F.
Pour on to an oiled or wetted slab, let it cool slightly (if worked when too hot it will grain), and work... - 31.5984
Frosted Brown Sugar Bubble Loaf
Mix biscuit mix with 1/4 cup brown sugar, cinnamon, mace, and salt thoroughly; set aside.
Combine almonds, remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar, and lemon peel; mix well.
Blend milk, egg, 1/4 cup melted butter, and the extract.
Make a well in the center of the dry... - 45.7879
Peach Blueberry Muffins Vegan Style
These muffins are so wholesome and tasty your morning coffee will never be the same. This recipe is very adaptable – feel free to use any combination of fruit and nuts. You can use white or whole grain flour, or a combination of both. I like to use whole... - 131.579
Herb Crust Lamb Loin Chops With Tomato Mint Salad
1. Place the crust ingredients in a small blender (or coffee grinder in small batches) and process to combine. Cover the chops with Dijon mustard. Tip crust ingredients onto a plate and press chops firmly onto mixture to coat both sides. Cover with plastic... - 33.1123
Brown chicken with garlic in olive oil or salad oil in large frying pan; remove; stir in saffron and rice; saute until rice is golden; add sausages, onion, and green pepper; saute 7 to 10 minutes longer; stir in chicken broth, minced clams and their... - 37.509
Sausage Seafood Paella
Brown chicken with garlic in olive oil or salad oil in large frying pan; remove; stir in saffron and rice; saute until rice is golden; add sausages, onion and green pepper; saute 7 to 10 minutes longer; stir in chicken broth, minced clams and their liquid,... - 35.5714
Ye Merrie Olde Plum Pudding
Mix 1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour with suet and dried fruits in a large bowl.
In a medium-size bowl, sift together remaining whole wheat flour, unbleached white flour, baking soda, and spices.
In a very large bowl, beat eggs until light.
Beat in honey,... - 41.8109
Raspberry Mini Cakes
Looking for a simple, no-fuss recipe to prepare a dessert? Try this Raspberry Minicake! The use of minimum ingredients, a simple procedure and a delicious end product, make this recipe a winner all the way. When are you trying this out? - 128.921
Looking for a delicious snack recipe? Here is one that is bound to make a delicious choice. Pumpkin Brownies are so easy and simple to make and tastes so yum that you would want to make it all over again. Try it! - 124.142
Lemon Poppy Seed Cookies
Looking to make a mild flavored cookie to have it with tea or coffee? Try this Poppy Seed Cookies! They are great snacks to have midday or any time of the day. The light taste of the cookie makes it a great accompaniment to go with tea or coffee. - 126.571
Guilt Free Mississippi Mud Bars
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 inch pan with butter flavored cooking spray.
Combine the butter, cocoa and sugar in a medium pot and heat over medium low heat, stirring constantly until the mixture is thoroughly combined. Remove from the heat... - 39.6922
Pork With Papaya Salsa And Pineapple Chile Sauce
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small skillet.
Place over medium heat until hot, and cook 3 1/2 minutes or until toasted, stirring constantly.
Place spice mixture in a spice or coffee grinder, and process until finely ground.
Rub spice mixture over pork;... - 40.0191
1. Put the rice, cloves and cardamom seeds into a large, heavy-based saucepan. Pour over the stock and bring to the boil.
2. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes, or until all the stock has been absorbed.
3. Meanwhile put the garlic cloves, onion,... - 42.484
Salmon Rice Balls
1. Cook plain rice.
2. While rice is cooking prepare fillings.
Salmon: Broil salmon until lightly browned. Remove bones and skin. Sprinkle with sake. Use about 2 tsps per rice ball.
Bonito: Moisten bonito flakes with soy sauce. Use 1/2 tsp per rice... - 37.5444
Want to pack a Korean dish for office? Maangchi has a very delicious recipe using beef, called Jangjorim cooked with beef and mildly spicy Korean chilies. The cooking process is also very interesting with whole eggs half boiled in chilli stock. They are then... - 103.654
Healthy Vegetable Pulao
Pulao makes an easy meal and if it is loaded with different vegetables it is ought to be a healthy vegetable pulao. The chef here show how to make the dish and also give quite a few tips on cooking rice.Watch the video to learn them all. - 126.212
Two brothers, Bennie and Clovis Martin, moved to New Orleans from Raceland, Louisiana, and became streetcar conductors. They eventually opened Martin's Coffee Stand and Restaurant in the French Market in 1922. The Martin brothers rocked the sandwich world... - 43.3485
Sushi In A Purse
1. Prepare SUSHI RICE.
2. Mushrooms and gourd ribbons: Wash mushrooms. Soak in 1 1/2 cups warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Reserve liquid. Rinse gourd ribbons and scrub with salt.... - 38.7935