- » Grain Cinnamon Roll
Grain Cinnamon Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grain cinnamon roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grain cinnamon roll recipes.
This Cinammon Cocoa Granola is a welcome change from the boring plain granola porrdige that I have for breakfast everyday ! Make the Cinammon Cocoa Granola in a jiffy and tell me if you like it ! - 29.4441
If you love granola, this recipe is for you! Nutty granola is an inexpensive and nutritious breakfast which is quick and easy to prepare. This granola has unusual ingredients of a grain which make this a good source of protein and give a nutty texture to it. - 101.434
Whole Grain Muffins
Line six muffin cups with two paper baking cups in each.
In medium mixing bowl, combine shredded wheat, rolled oats and bran cereal.
Pour milk over mixture.
Stir in egg, oil, honey and brown sugar.
In small bowl, combine flour,... - 47.8016
Multi- Grain Buttermilk Pancakes
Preheat griddle on appropriate setting for 5 minutes, then adjust to cook setting.
Into medium bowl, sift flour, whole wheat flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Stir in oats.
Add buttermilk, eggs, and melted butter.
Stir mixture only until dry... - 44.009
7-grain Oatmeal Cake
Cream together oil, syrup and vanilla.
In a separate bowl, mix the 2 flours, water, milk, rind, sea salt, egg whites, cinnamon and baking powder until smooth.
Then mix the two mixtures together and add cereal, oats, raisins and nuts.
Mix well and fill oiled... - 33.0369
Flaky Cheese Filled Rolls
Remove roll dough from package and divide into 36 rounds, each round consisting of 2 layers of dough.
Place a square of cheese on half the rounds.
Combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
Spread a thin coating of the mixture over cheese.
Cover with remaining... - 31.9593
Line a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch jelly roll pan with waxed paper.
Grease the paper and the pan sides.
Combine the flours, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
In the Bosch bowl, whip the eggs until thick and lemoncolored.
Continue beating, and gradually add... - 38.3225
Cinnamon Pecan Bowls 710
This recipe gives all the flavor and satisfaction of hot, fresh cinnamon rolls with no dairy, eggs or processed sugar! This vegan recipe for cinnamon rols replaces the baked rolls with whole grain, organic brown rice. - 0
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls are supreme in taste. Stuffed Cabbage Rolls gets its taste from beef mixed with cabbage and eggs. Stuffed Cabbage Rolls is very famous snacks and liked by many people. - 37.4102
The Ultimate Granola
Combine all ingredients except the raisins and dates in the slow cooker.
Cook on low with lid slightly ajar for about 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
Cool and add fruit.
Store in airtight jars.
Use within 1 to 2 weeks. - 30.9337
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease a baking tray with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, salt, cinnamon powder and baking powder. Sieve together and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl,... - 48.1703
Chocolate-cinnamon Granola Bars
Do you enjoy granola bars? If you do then here is a variation to these healthy snacks! Made using just a little cocoa powder, these bars are filled with the goodness of dry fruits and oats. Flavored with vanilla and cinnamon, these are delightfully tasty.... - 114.966
Pineapple Roll Up
1 In a blender,add bread and crumble.
2 Transfer to a small mixing bowl.
3 Add egg, honey, powdered milk, pineapple, soda, cinnamon and butter. Mix well.
4 In an 8-inch nonstick cake pan, place the mixture.
5 Bake in a 375 degrees farenheit... - 38.8459
These Arabic cabbage rolls are a great way to cook a not so used vegetable in a great way and it looks and tastes awesome. Watch the video to see how you can prepare these meat lover's delight at home. - 117.052
Rolled Grape Leaves
Remove the grape leaves from the jar, and drain.
Wash the rice, and soak for a few minutes in water; drain well.
Mix together the rice, lamb, salt, pepper, cinnamon, and allspice.
Place a leaf on a flat surface, and set 3/4 tablespoon of the lamb... - 41.1666
Cream together butter or margarine and sugar in the Bosch bowl.
Add eggs and vanilla.
Stir in the remaining ingredients in the order listed.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake in a 350Â° F.
Oven for 10 minutes. - 32.0628
Wheat Germ Snickers Doodles
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cream the butter and brown sugar together until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
3. Blend in the vanilla and wheat germ.
4. Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt and stir into the creamed... - 35.668
Sourdough Whole Wheat Bread Sd
Dissolve the yeast in the warm stock. Stir in the starter and soy grits; let sit for about 10 minutes.
Mix the milk powder and salt with 2 or 3 cups of the whole wheat flour; stir the mixture into the liquid. Then add enough of the remaining whole wheat... - 35.1892
Oatmeal Sesame Cookies
Cream together sugar and oil in the Bosch bowl.
Add the egg, and mix again.
Add milk or buttermilk, raisins, sesame seeds, and oats.
Stir in remaining dry ingredients.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets.
Flatten with a fork... - 38.9309
Oatmeal Raisin Muffin
These oat muffins are great for breakfast on the go or as a late-morning snack. Try making these delicious oatmeal muffins bejeweled with raisins. A yummy way to start the day with very little fat and lots of flavor! It is a hearty muffin chock full of... - 119.402
Old Fashioned Oatmeal Pancakes
In a bowl, combine oats and buttermilk; stir to blend well.
Cover and refrigerate until next day.
Preheat a griddle or large frying pan over medium heat; grease lightly.
Just before cooking, add eggs, butter, and raisins (if used) to batter; stir just to... - 36.258
Several days before serving:
1. Start heating oven to 375Â°F.
2. Sift together flour and baking soda.
3. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, thoroughly blend shortening with brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, cloves, buttermilk, and eggs.
4. Now beat in... - 33.2515
Old Fashioned Oatmeal Pancakes
In a bowl, combine oats and buttermilk; stir to blend well.
Cover and refrigerate until next day.
Just before cooking, add eggs, butter, and raisins (if desired); stir just to blend.
In another bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, cinnamon,... - 38.823
Oatmeal With Raisins, Dates, And Wheat Germ
1. To a medium-sized sauce pan bring together the milk and water to a simmer and add the salt.
2. Slowly stir in the oats and cinnamon, simmer the oats for 5 minutes, add the raisins and cook until the oats are tender, approximately 2 minutes more.
3.... - 36.6867
Oat And Tahini Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
2. In a large bowl, take tahini and honey. Beat it with a heavy wooden spoon till it becomes creamy.
3. Add cinnamon and oats. This will make the mixture very sticky.
4. Grease cookie sheets.
5. Place... - 37.4454
Carrot-banana-honey Wheat Bread
Dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup warm water in large bowl.
Stir in whole wheat flour, remaining 1 3/4 cups warm water, carrots, bananas, softened butter, honey, salt and cinnamon; beat until smooth using an electric mixer.
Mix enough all-purpose flour to make a soft... - 40.6106
Big Four Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Grease a cookie sheet with baking spray or oil.
3) In a large glass bowl, sift together the dry skim milk solids, flour, spices, salt, soda and baking powder.
4) In another glass bowl, cream together the... - 48.6329
Granola mix is a very handy and useful mix to have at hand whether ou want it for breakfast cereal or muffins. The assorted flavors and ingredients makes the granola mix very special and delicious. It is crunchy, flavorful and full of the goodness of whole... - 45.1752
Mix together in a plate the pepper, salt, sugar and cinnamon.
Roll the beef cubes in the mixture.
Place the oil in a browning dish (Corning) and microwave 4 minutes at HIGH.
Add the meat cubes to the hot oil.
Stir a few sec-onds and microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH... - 41.7543
Traditional Italian Easter Sweet Pie
This sweet pie is a hallmark of an Italian Easter Sunday feast. Known as Pastiera in Italy, this dessert seen around Easter time, has many names but simply put, it is a sweet ricotta-based pie with citron and grain. This recipe is a classic Italian... - 135.684
Banana Breakfast Burrito
A simple breakfast burrito made with a whole grain, high fiber soft tortillas, bananas, natural peanut butter, cinnamon and a host of health add-ons. Perfect as a quick breakfast or a light, healthy dessert. - 99.7947
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with baking powder and salt.
Cut in shortening until particles are the size of rice grains.
Add milk all at once, and stir quickly until dough stiffens.
Turn out onto floured board and knead 8 to 10 times.
Roll or pat... - 41.8379
Algerian Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
1. Soak the rice in cold water for about an hour.
2. Take a large saucepan, add lamb bones and cover it with 4 cups of water.
3. Stir in cinnamon stick and cover. Cook on low heat for 2 hours.
4. Peel the leaves and remove the core of cabbage... - 42.7881
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine apples, superfine sugar, ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder and breadcrumbs. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Grease a baking tray with oil and keep aside.
4. In a small sized... - 46.2754
Rinse fresh or preserved vine leaves and blanch, a few at a time, for 3 minutes in boiling water. Rinse in cold water and cut off stems. To make filling, gently fry onions in oil until soft. Mix in remaining ingredients, cover and cook on low heat for 15... - 27.9499
Crispy Apple Bake
Looking for a healthy dessert recipe? Try this innovative Crispy Apple Bake recipe now. The chef demonstrates a step by step procedure to prepare this delicacy with a healthy twist. Surprise your family with this drool worthy dish today. - 108.276
Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free. - 110.559
Fresh Blueberry Cobbler
Combine the brown sugar, tapioca, 1/4 teaspoon salt, cinnamon, and cloves; mix well.
Toss with blueberries until thoroughly mixed.
Drizzle lemon juice over berries.
Turn into a 10-inch plate.
Dot with butter; set aside.
Shape into a ball and... - 42.4106
Fresh Blueberry Cobbler
1. Combine brown sugar, tapioca, salt, cinnamon, and cloves; mix well. Toss with blueberries until thoroughly mixed. Drizzle lemon juice over berries. Turn into a 10-inch pie plate. Dot with butter; set aside.
2. Prepare pastry. Shape into a ball and flatten... - 34.6092
Lamb & Spinach Pilaf
In a small pan, bring broth to a boil over high heat.
Add cracked wheat, then cover pan.
When broth resumes a full rolling boil, reduce heat and simmer until grains are al dente and liquid is absorbed (15 to 20 minutes).
Meanwhile, remove and discard tough... - 42.6946
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl mix oil, sesame seeds, honey, vanilla, oats, almonds, orange zest, and coconut.
3) Mix everything together until well coated.
4) Grease a baking pan with a rim.
5) Transfer the... - 47.8018
Grape Leaves Stuffed With Rice, Currants, And Herbs
Rinse grape leaves with cold water; drain well.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Remove stems from leaves; discard.
Set leaves aside.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Coat pan with cooking spray.
Add 1 cup chopped onion; cook 7 minutes or until... - 45.5586
Muffin is delicious dish made from grains eggs cheese. - 40.2085
Rice Stuffed Grape Vine Leaves
Unfold vine leaves.
Rinse carefully under cold running water; drain.
Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons oil in saucepan.
Add onion; saute until limp.
Add pine nuts; cook over medium heat 5 minutes.
Add rice, raisins, and 1 1/2 cups water.
Cover; cook 20 minutes or until... - 40.4682
Country Rice Flan
To make pastry, sift flour into a large bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter evenly.
Lightly mix in sugar and egg to make a dough.
Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
To make filling, bring milk to a boil with granulated sugar and butter in a... - 42.702
Dolmas With Chard Leaves
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Trim tough stalks from the chard leaves.
3) Cut through the central rib that extend into the leaf without cutting the leaves in half.
2) In a shallow pan put pine nuts and toast them for approximately... - 44.7654
Fresh Berry Pie
1. Prehear the oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, combine the pastry flour, whole wheat flour, cinnamon, sugar, and salt. Grate the butter into the flour mixture. Using your hands or a pastry blender, work the butter into the flour mixture until the pieces... - 37.4767
Chickpea And Chicken Hot Pot
1) In a pot of cold water, soak the chickpeas for about 4 hours or preferably overnight.
2) In a pressure cooker, add 1 3/4 pints of the soaking liquid. Cover and let it come to a boil. Cook on high for about 15 minutes.
3) Let cool down... - 45.0339
Rustic Plum Walnut Tart
To make the crust: In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, salt and cinnamon.
Using a fork, slowly stir in the vegetable or walnut oil until the flour mixture becomes crumbly.
Stir in enough ice water so that the dough holds together in a... - 40.7992
On The Go Apple Breakfast Bars
1. Line the bottom and the sides of an 8-inch square pan with foil paper
2. Spray the paper with cooking spray
3. Sprinkle the foil paper with ½ cup of the apples and ¼ cup of the pecans. Set aside.
4. Place the cereal in a food grade bag and... - 45.4112
Dolmades Stuffed Vine Leaves
1) Into a frying pan, pour some water enough to add all the vine leaves
2) Blanch them for a minute and then turn them over and blanch for another 30 seconds.
3) Drain the leaves into a colander and run them under cold water
4) Spread out each leaf, vein... - 46.7803
Carrot And Date Granola Bars
A granola bar with a difference? How about a carrot cake granola bar? These look just delicious! Filled with the goodness of oats, carrots and dry fruit, these make a healthy snack. A great idea to keep these handy for a midday sweet craving. - 110.68
Pastiera - Original Italian
Let's prepare with Sonia the Italian traditional Easter dessert par excellence: the pastiera. The pastiera is a Neapolitan Easter pie. - 145.16
Stuffed Cabbage With Egg And Lemon Sauce
If rendering the minced meat, bring a stock pot, with about 3 litres (5 pt) of water, to a rolling boil and immediately turn it down to a simmer.
Sprinkle in the minced meat, rubbing it between your fingers into tiny pieces.
Simmer for about 10 minutes,... - 42.2599
Nutritional Fruit Nog
The above made choices are done as its a compulsion There are quite a few recipes that follow under one heading ! - 37.0569
Chicken And Rice Biryani
Bring to boil over high heat, reduce heat, cover and cook the chicken about 20 to 30 minutes, or until the meat is tender.
Measure 7 cups of the broth.
Skin, bone and cut the chicken into one-half-inch cubes.
Cover, keep warm, set aside.
Discard... - 44.1276
Healthy Vegetable Pulao
Pulao makes an easy meal and if it is loaded with different vegetables it is ought to be a healthy vegetable pulao. The chef here show how to make the dish and also give quite a few tips on cooking rice.Watch the video to learn them all. - 147.835