- » Grain
Enjoy our collection of grain recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grain recipes.
Mint Pesto Couscous With Broccoli And English Peas
This recipe substitutes mint for basil in the pesto, which adds a summery freshness and fragrance. However you can really use any green leafy herbs that are lying around if you are looking to empty your fridge. Couscous is also a wheat grain but the texture... - 138.078
Quick And Easy Quinoa Stuffed Bell Pepper
If you are bored of eating the same old stuffed bell peppers over and again, here’s a pleasant change for you. Bell pepper stuffed with quinoa is an unbelievably tasty and healthy way to enjoy this classic dish. Savory, quick, and easy, this scrummy... - 137.54
Vegan Quinoa Breakfast
Warm your belly and nourish your day with a bowlful of quinoa goodness. Just when you need that extra rush of energy in the morning, quinoa could do it for you. Warm, gluten-free and better than any cereal porridge, quinoa with roasted butternut squash is... - 133.373
If you are looking for a nice change in your breakfast menu, then you can turn to these healthy grains - quinoa. Cooking quinoa is not at all difficult, when you know the tricks. In this video, chef demonstrates the process. Follow her instruction and cook... - 128.915
If you bored of the regular ice and looking for a change, here’s your solution! In this video, Katherine demonstrates a wonderful recipe for making a quinoa pilaf. This colorful presentation is sure to make any mouth water!! This preparation is healthy and... - 128.352
Quick And Easy Vegetarian Couscous Pilaf
This quick versatile side dish pairs well with most any entrée. A bit different from the traditional couscous this pilaf-style couscous recipe is studded with raisins, chopped almonds and herbs and flavored with hearty spices that give it a unique flavor.... - 127.519
Sea Bass Stuffed With Couscous And Cherry Tomato Salad
Sea bass stuffed with couscous and tomato salad is a delicious dish which can be prepared easily. Watch the video to see how you can also make it at your home and delight your family with this wonderful treat. - 125.321
Quinoa With Raisins And Apricots
Quinoa for breakfast? A great start to a great day. Rich in protein and fiber that is vital for cancer prevention. A great recipe that includes raisins and apricots. Watch this video to learn how to best cook quinoa. - 123.733
This Basic Couscous recipe is by far the best couscous you would have ever made or eaten. Watch this video to learn the easiest and the fluffiest couscous. You can also make it plain or add your favorite herbs or nuts to make it more suitable to your palate.... - 123.665
Healthy Quinoa Tacos
Tacos can be made of anything! Agreed? Well here’s Katherine in this recipe proving just that!! Here is a recipe for a quinoa taco!! Besides being delicious, this recipe also has great nutritional value, so listen closely to Katherine as she let’s you in... - 123.607
Herbed Organic Quinoa
This is a super high in protein dish. The chef has really explained all the steps so nicely and it is a versatile dish. You can use it as a side dish to meat or fish. The organic herbs add a good zest to the quinoa. - 123.597
North African Couscous
Here is a fabulous video that displays how to prepare a traditional North African couscous recipe. The chef here is serves the couscous with plenty of vegetables and a flavorful sauce. Try out this couscous with a great zest of flavors for a simple healthy... - 121.316
Moroccan Couscous Tfaya
Here is Alia with her first recipe video for 2012. She is making Couscous Tfaya, a dish prepared in special occasions in Morocco. It's basically couscous, topped with poultry or meat, and covered with caramelized onions! But, feel free to make it anytime you... - 120.823
Mixed Vegetable Couscous
Another tasty recipe when you are on the Diet. This Couscous recipe has its authentic-tasting version, with mixed vegetables. You won't believe how good this low-calorie Salad can be! This makes a delicious breakfast or lunch - ideal for children, but... - 120.589
Tangy Quinoa And Black Bean Salad
Are you up for a really healthy salad full of protein? Here is a simple colorful salad that combines quinoa, black beans and other vegetables. The salad is well flavored with lemon juice and cumin! A really appealing appearance, this is a great recipe to try... - 120.059
Cancer Kicking Quinoa Dish With Turmeric
Have you heard...? Turmeric is one butt-kicking spice when it comes to cancer! Additionally, it helps to prevent a whole host of health concerns from indigestion to depression and even liver disease!
If you've been looking for ways to include Turmeric in... - 117.495
Spring-in Quinoa With Veggies
If you believe in - cook once and eat twice, chef Dani Spies will guide you to the right direction. Serve this dish straight from the stove or store inside refrigerator to consume later. Quinoa, combined with vegetables is a great source of nutrition. - 116.436
Grilled Tilapia With Browned Butter And Couscous
Fish and seafood can get versatile when cooked and served with a twist. Watch Mike Monahan grilling Tilapia with a few simple spices and serving it along with couscous cooked with orange and other flavors. Twist worth it! - 116.292
Grilled Peaches With Couscous And Balsamic Reduction
Peaches can be used with variations like grilling in recipes including even desserts. Here is a recipe to make Grilled Peaches as well as Couscous and Balsamic Reduction sauce to serve with. Good wholesome fulfilling meal! - 115.136
Quinoa Salad With Moonblush Tomatoes And Nuts
Quinoa Salad with Moonblush Tomatoes and Nuts is a beautiful appetizer cum side dish. This is a nice salad for those who are allergic to gluten. Watch this colorful dish being prepared in this video and you can make you own. Happy Cooking! - 114.076
Quinoa And Spinach Side
Quinoa is a seed packed with nutrients and Robin has bought some of it to show you a yummy recipe using it. This is a side dish made using Quinoa and Spinach. Watch the video to learn a great recipe which is very good for your health. - 108.13
Ragi Baby Food
Lets have a look on how to prepare ragi or finger millet for a baby's diet. - 106.662
Ever tried couscous? Even though this is a commonly used food item, many people don’t know how to cook or eat this? Commonly served as a side, couscous is easy to prepare and very high in nutrition. Watch the video recipe to learn how to cook this. - 106.57
The Frugal Chef's Quinoa Salad With Tomatoes
Here is a great salad for you to make with cooked quinoa. It is absolutely delicious but also super healthy. After seeing the video, I realized that it is not rocket science. - 103.616
Delicious Quinoa With Roasted Butternut Squash
This dish is quite enticing alright. Quinoa with Roasted Butternut Squash is a vegetarian breakfast delight. Before you have the vegetarians complaining about the lack of choices, you can surprise them with this recipe. Watch and learn this dish from this... - 103.611
Glazed Sea Scallops With Lemon Parsley Quinoa
Seafood with citrus and tangy flavors simply slide down the taste buds and here is one such recipe. Check out chef Mike cooking sea scallops with citrus glaze and serving them along with Lemon Parsley sauce. No better compliments to each other! - 103.048
1. Place a saucepan over medium flame, and melt butter in it.
2. Drop garlic, onion, salt, and pepper. Stir occasionally and cook for about 3 minutes or until soft.
3. Add couscous, stir and cook for about 2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
4. Pour... - 102.332
Healthy 3 Grain Crackers
The so called “Healthy" crackers available on your supermarket shelves are not so healthy after all. They are filled with unhealthy fats, preservatives and unnatural flavorings. Why spend a whole lot of money on something that is not doing you much good?... - 101.541
Vegetarian Quinoa Burgers
Rich and flavorful, this nutty, earthy flavored burgers make for quick weeknight dinner. Camilla Saulsbury shares with her a vegetarian burger recipe that is a treat for the epicureans. Try making this at home and enjoy a filling, tasty burger at home. - 101.35
Garlic Sauce Over Quinoa
Want to treat your family to a delicious yet healthy dish? Try this scrumptious Garlic Sauce over Quinoa recipe today and you would want to make it often. This video is a detailed demonstration of the recipe, watch it now. - 101.044
Chicken In A Garlic & Herb Butter Sauce With Couscous
Looking for something easy with chicken? Here is a compact dish made using chicken. Thanks to chef Mike Monahan for showing a great way to sear chicken in oil and serve it over a bed of garlic and herb butter sauce along with some cooked couscous. A whole... - 97.7826
Mediterranean Tabouli And Quinoa Salad
Have you been looking for an innovative salad recipe? Here's one just for you. Watch this video now to learn this super tasty Mediterranean Tabouli and Quinoa Salad. The salad is full of flavor and is sure to impress all. Watch the video now. - 97.4272
Would you like to try out a great Peruvian fermented drink? Watch this amazing video that shows you how to make quinoa chicha at home. This video is well explained and informative. So see this video and enjoy this fabulous homemade quinoa chicha with your... - 97.4251
Grilled Shrimp And Vegetables With Pearl Couscous
Those looking for a healthier alternative to pasta should try using golden pearls of toasted couscous. This is a riff on a traditional seafood salad and paella, combining flavors of the Mediterranean and North Africa. A wonderful light, fresh and nourishing... - 96.8575
Millet porridge is a rich and healthy way to have breakfast. Now give your family the nutrition of millet by making this extremely simple dish. The dish is even made simpler by the chef who explains each step in a simple way, so that you can enjoy your... - 95.9247
This dish captures what we love most about spring – fresh, light and bright flavors. Chef John combines tender sweet spring peas and asparagus with golden pearls of toasted couscous to make a really light healthy and refreshing salad cum side dish with a... - 95.921
Gluten-free Vegan Quinoa Salad
Craving to eat cereals but are allergic to gluten or at the end of a 30 day raw food diet? Check out this gluten-free vegan quinoa salad recipe, perfect as a summer salad or main dish recipe, with fresh herbs and veggies. It is super fresh and colorful. - 94.5791
Glutenfree Quinoa Salad
If quinoa is one of your favorite foods, use this grain now to make a healthy glutenfree quinoa salad. Combined with the chicken stock and stir fried veggies, this salad makes a perfect meal and can be relished before the main course or as a main meal dish.... - 94.1452
Grilled Swordfish With Quinoa And Green Salad
Grilled sword fish with quinoa and green salad is an excellent light and healthy dish that tastes fantastic as it has so many fresh and delectable ingredients ranging from vegetables to fish and grains. Take a look at this exotic video for this one of a kind... - 90.8315
Couscous With Shrimp And Vegetables
This recipe video is a shout-out to all the couscous lovers out there! The couscous here is served with some spectacularly tasting shrimp and vegetables. Watch and learn excellent dish from this video. Enjoy! - 88.7085
Simply Curried Couscous
Dishes like simply curried couscous are very handy to have under your culinary belt as they don't need any time to prepare and are a great snack or side dish. This video shows how quick and easy it is to prepare this toothsome dish that will be loved by all... - 87.9464
Bbq Pork Spareribs With Couscous Croutons
Getting ready for summers? Take along this recipe of BBQ Pork Spareribs with Couscous Croutons. This is a simple recipe and the couscous croutons make it an exotic affair. Try this recipe with your friends and family to give them a pleasant surprise this... - 87.222
Protein is the most important nutrient that we need and this video recipe of Organic Quinoa is dedicated to it. This video will enlighten you with a lot of important information and share a simple way of cooking quinoa. - 86.7677
If you are searching for an easy recipe for cooking couscous then this video will surely satisfy you. You probably never knew that preparing nice, soft and fluffy couscous could be so easy and so quick, as it takes only 5 minutes. - 85.9164
How To Prepare Couscous
1. In a large bowl put all the ingredients except water and butter (if using).
2. Then pour in the boiling water in the bowl mix all ingredients well and leave it aside for 5 minute.
3. Once all the water is absorbed put in a little butter and mix it... - 85.6596
Vegan Quinoa And Black Bean Croquettes
Are you on a vegan diet? Try these super tasty Vegan Quinoa and Black Bean Croquettes which are totally out of this world. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare this delicacy at home. - 84.5457
Easy Quinoa Salad
Angie is showing us how to make a healthy and easy Quinoa salad. You can even have it as breakfast everyday if you like. It's like tabouli. If you add cucumber and tomatoes, it will be even yummier. Watch and learn how to make it from this video. - 84.071
Vegetable Couscous In Chicken Stock
Looking for a way to make tasty couscous that will leave everyone asking for more? Then watch this video and learn to make tender, yummy couscous that is sure to earn you loads of compliments. - 83.6032
Chilean Quinoa And Vegetable Stir-fry
For most of us on a weight loss diet, giving up rice can be quite a difficult task. Here is a wonderful cereal substitute which can satisfy your craving for rice. It’s healthy and high in fiber. Watch James prepare a Chilean quinoa and vegetable stir-fry.... - 83.1
New to cous cous and don't exactly how to use it in your cooking? Well, this video is a greatly useful one for people who are new to this ingredient. You can learn how to make it usable for further cooking. Good one! - 81.3626
Vegan Quinoa Risotto
Have you been looking for an innovative vegan recipe? We've got one just for you. Watch this video now to learn a delicious Vegan Quinoa Risotto recipe. The dish is very very healthy and full of taste. Treat your family to this delicacy today. - 80.7083
Have you been wondering how to prepare different quinoa varieties? This video will just guide you correctly. Watch the chef demonstrate a detailed process to prepare all the three varieties of Quinoa. The dish is very very healthy and high on taste too. - 79.1494
Courgette And Halloumi With Quinoa
Want to make something special for your family today? Watch this video now to learn a tasty Courgette and Halloumi with Quinoa recipe now. You are sure to bag a lot of compliments for this dish. - 76.4558
Sweet And Sour Couscous With Soy Protein
Looking for a hearty dinner fest? Try this recipe. Couscous is one simple pasta dish that requires very minimal effort to make and goes well with almost any topping. Although its traditionally served with meat or veggie stew, this lip-smacking variation uses... - 72.8045
Couscous Pilaf With Salmon
How about trying out this unique recipe, couscous pilaf with salmon. Take a look at this impressive video that displays a simple baked dish with salmon and couscous. The dish is very lightly seasoned so the baked salmon imparts an excellent flavor to the... - 67.363
Chick Pea Couscous
1.Drain chick peas and pour enough fresh water on them.
2.Boil the chickpeas on high for 10 minutes without covering.
3.Lower the flame, skim and let theingredients simmer for 25- 30 minutes until soft.
4.Drain and keep the liquid aside.
5.Blend... - 50.1023
Roasted Vegetable Couscous
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C to 200C.
2. Cut the peppers, aubergine, courgettes and the sweet potatoes into 1-inch cubes.
3. Spread the vegetables in a roasting tin with the onions and garlic.
4. Drizzle olive oil and toss vegetables.... - 49.2702
Place the lentils in a small saucepan and add enough water to cover by 1/2".
Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
Cook for 5 minutes, or until the lentils are just tender.
Drain and rinse under cold water, pressing firmly to remove any excess water.
Place in a... - 49.2398
Scrambled Eggs With Couscous
1) Take a saucepan and boil 11/2 cups of water in it.
2) Turn the heat off and add the couscous.
3) Steam it after covering the pan with a lid for 5 minutes.
4) Add 1 teaspoon of butter and fluff it up with a fork.
5) Keep it warm.
6) Take a pan and... - 48.9979
Quinoa With Stir Fried Winter Veg
1) Follow the pack instructions to cook the quiona.
2) In a wok, heat 3 tbsp of oil.
3) Add to the pan garlic and fry for... - 48.6747
Quick Couscous And Zucchini
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine zucchini, onion, parsley, soy sauce, wine, garlic powder and ginger.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes, or until color brightens on zucchini.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Microwave at High for 2... - 48.51
Quinoa With Pine Nuts And Apricots
1. In a medium saucepan add water and boil.
2. Add quina while stirring. Simmer 10 minutes.
3. Turn the heat off. Let quinoa rest in the covered pot for 10 minutes, so that the additional water is absorbed.
4. Transfer the quinoa to a salad bowl and... - 48.298
Couscous Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
1) In a saucepan, bring to boil together water, margarine, bouillon, curry powder, garlic powder and salt.
2) Add couscous, cilantro and onions to the bouillon mixture.
3) Put the lid on and remove from heat.
4) Allow standing for 5 minutes and turning... - 48.211
Two Tone Rye Twist
1. Combine 3 cups of the all-purpose flour with rye flour in a medium-size bowl; blend well; reserve.
2. Sprinkle yeast into very warm water in a large bowl. ("Very warm water" should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir until yeast dissolves;... - 47.8511
Couscous And Chick Pea Stew
1) In a pot, heat oil and sautÃ© the onions for 5 minutes or until tender.
2) Add the ginger, turmeric, cinnamon and pepper, cook for 1 minute.
3) Add the stock, squash, turnips, chickpeas, raisins, coriander and peppers.
4) Bring to a boil, cover... - 47.5608
Vegetable Bean Stew With Couscous
Vegetable Bean Stew With Couscous is a filling dish that can be treated as a complete meal in itself! You just have to try this Vegetable Bean Stew With Couscous! - 47.2485
Couscous Soup With Vegetables And Charmoula
The cous cous soup with vegetables and cous cous cooked in a vegetable stock. Flavored with garlic, cumin, onions and cloves, the cous cous soup with vegetables and charmoula is spiced with paprika and cayenne and served with a swirled spoonful of charmoula. - 47.214
1. In a large skillet or heavy bottomed saucepan, heat the oil over a medium flame.
2. When the oil is hot, add the mustard seeds and wait for them to splutter.
3. When the seeds start popping, ass the turmeric and diced potatoes and carrots and... - 47.1903
Couscous Stuffed Tomatoes
1) In a large bowl, soak the couscous in boiling water and stir with a fork.
2) Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and stir briefly.
3) Cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until the water is absorbed.
4) Combine green pepper, onion and currants... - 47.1559
Confetti Couscous Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to a temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large saucepan, combine together the water and salt. Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Take the pan off the heat and add the couscous. Stir well.
4) Cover the pan and allow to... - 46.6812
Caraway Rye Buffins
Caraway rye muffins recipe is a healthy snack made with rye flour and caraway seeds. These muffins are special as they are leavened with yeast. Baked with a egg white glaze, these gourmet muffins are lovingly called buffins! - 46.5398
Couscous Salad With Shrimp And Oranges
1) Peel and discard the orange pith and membrane.
Halve the segments and reserve few whole segments for garnish.
2) Cut the shrimp into bite-sized pieces and reserve a few whole shrimp for garnish.
3) Cook the couscous as per the... - 46.526
Couscous Salad With Radishes And Pine Nuts
1) In a medium saucepan, boil the chicken stock, water and salt together.
2) Gradually add the couscous in steady stream and stir until the all the liquid is absorbed.
3) Turn off the heat, cover and allow to stand for 2 minutes or until couscous is... - 46.3862
Maghribia Couscous is a delicious side dish recipe which I always love to have on my dinner table. I bet, once you have this Maghribia Couscous, you will always crave for some more. - 46.2729
Flattened Cumin-grilled Chicken Breasts With Garlic Couscous
The flattened cumin grilled chicken breasts with garlic cous cous can be served as a complete meal. Prepared with a marinade of cumin, olive oil, garlic and orange juice with salt and pepper, the chicken is grilled and served with cooked cous cous flavored... - 46.1888
Couscous Confetti Salad
1) Take a small saucepan and bring water to a boil.
2) Stir in salt and couscous. Cover and let stand until the mixture cools down to room temperature.
3) Take a medium bowl and combine together cooled couscous with all the remaining salad ingredients.... - 45.9893
Heat oil in Dutch oven until hot.
Cook chicken in oil until brown on all sides, about 15 minutes.
Drain fat from Dutch oven.
Add carrots, onions, turnips, garlic, coriander, salt, bouillon, red pepper and turmeric.
Pour water over vegetables.
Heat to boiling;... - 45.9774
Stuffed Mushroom Caps With Couscous
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) In a baking sheet arrange the walnuts and roast for 5 minutes till light brown.
3) Transfer walnuts into a small bowl.
4) Take a large saute pan and smear with olive oil. Keep over low heat for less... - 45.8139
Quinoa With Vegetables
Heat 1/4 cup of the broth or water in a heavy saucepan over medium heat.
Add garlic and scallions.
Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add green pepper and mushrooms and saute for 5 more minutes.
Add the remaining 1... - 45.7962
Ragout Of Spring Vegetables With Almond Couscous
1.Steam turnips for 8 to 10 minutes on steamer rack over boiling water.
3.In a saucepan, fill water to 3/4 capacity and bring to boil.
4.Add in fava beans.
5.Boil beans for 30 seconds, drain, and wash with cold running water.
6.Peel the... - 45.7661
Shellfish And Couscous With Fresh Tomatoes
1. In a large pot, bring the water to a boil add a dash of salt and stir in the couscous. Turn off the heat, and cover the pot tightly.
2. In a saute pan heat the olive oil over medium heat, sautÃ© the onion and hot pepper, stirring them often, until... - 45.6579
Lobster And Quinoa Risotto
1. On a grill, place the peppers and roast them, rotate peppers fequently on all sides, for about 10 minutes until the skins are black and well roasted
2. In a bowl, place these roasted peppers, and take plastic wrap to cover the bowl properly, and... - 45.647
Couscous De Legumes
1 Throughly wash the cous-cous in hot water and allow to dry and swell.
2 In a large saucepan, heat oil and add garlic. Cook until slightly brown.
3 Add in all the vegetables, spices, herbs and soy sauce.
4 Add water to cover and bring to a... - 45.6316
Couscous Fruit Salad
1. Take a saucepan and add pineapple-orange juice, mace and cinnamon to it.
2. Allow to heat till mixture comes to boil.
3. Add couscous and stir well.
4. Cover and take off from heat.
5. Keep aside and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
6. Using a spoon,... - 45.5849
Warm Quinoa And Zucchini Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Take a small pan with 1-tablespoon olive oil, toss in quinoa.
3. Add water, black pepper, Italian seasoning, and salt and simmer the mixture for 20 minutes on low pepper. Take off from heat and keep aside.... - 45.58
Coconut Couscous Salad
1) Soak the couscous as per the package directions.
2) In a large saucepan, bring the water to a boil. Place the couscous in a steamer or large sieve lined with cheesecloth and keep over the boiling water. Then, steam covered as per the package... - 45.5775
Millet And Tomato Gratin
1. In a skillet, heat the oil and gently fry the onions for about 2-3 minutes.
2. Stir in carrots and sweat over low heat for about 5 minutes, and add thyme and millet.
3. Cook for 2 minutes until the grains get slightly toasted.
4. Make tomatoes and... - 45.5337
1) In a large skillet, saute the onions in oil for about 5 minutes, until golden. Then remove and place in a deep narrow kettle or a stock pot.
2) In the same skillet, brown the chicken and lamb and transfer into the stock pot and keep aside.
3) Stir... - 45.4947
Island Pork With Coconut Couscous
1. Peel mangoes; cut fruit from pits into thin slices and place in a large bowl. Add lime juice (use 2 tablespoons/30 ml juice if using 3 mangoes) and mix gently to coat. Arrange mangoes attractively on 4 individual plates; cover and set aside.
2. For sauce,... - 45.4816
Couscous With Beans And Carrots
In a medium saucepan combine the water, carrots, onion, and vegetable bouillon cube.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 6 minutes.
Stir in the pea pods.
Cover and simmer about 3 minutes more or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Stir the... - 45.4759
Moroccan Couscous Peppers
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cut tops off bell peppers; discard tops, seeds and membranes.
Cook peppers in boiling water 5 minutes; drain and set aside.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion,... - 45.4272
Caraway Rye Round
1) Take a 1 1/2-quart round casserole and lightly grease it.
2) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
3) Take a food processor jar and place rye flour, all-purpose flour, brown sugar, caraway seeds, oil, yeast and salt in it. Blend for about 5... - 45.425
Spice And Honey Salmon With Couscous
1. Preheat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2. Add juice of ½ a lemon and zest with garlic, spice, ½ portion of spring onions and 2 tsp of oil. Season thoroughly.
3. Take a shallow dish, arrange salmon in it and cover with marinade. Keep... - 45.3064
Spiced Couscous And Vegetables
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and add the shallot and garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes until softened. Add the peppers and aubergine and reduce the heat.
2. Cook for 8-10 minutes until the vegetables are tender, adding a little water if necessary.
3.... - 45.1539
Moroccan Vegetable Stew With Couscous And Mint Gremolata
To make the stew:
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the leeks and cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 7 or 8 minutes.
2. Add the tomato paste and cook for an additional 3 or 4 minutes.
3. Stir in the carrots, tomatoes,... - 45.0768
North African Couscous Pilaf
In a 1-cup glass measure, combine the coriander and cumin.
Microwave on high for 1 minute.
Let cool, then grind the spices with a mortar and pestle or a spice mill.
Spread the pine nuts on a plate.
Microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes, or until just golden... - 44.9045
Grain Recipes By Category