Cracker Ice Cream
- » Graham Cracker Ice Cream
Graham Cracker Ice Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of graham cracker ice cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for graham cracker ice cream recipes.
Spiced Graham Cracker Crust
1. In 9 or 10-inch pie plate mix combining all ingredients thoroughly with fingers.
2. Alternately if a fork or pastry blender is used, mix in a bowl and transfer to pie plate.
3. Press crumbs evenly over bottom and around sides of pie plate.
4. Bake... - 35.0625
Mile High Ice Cream Pie
Before you do anything, make space in your freezer for a really tall pie.
Prepare graham cracker crust by crushing crackers into crumbs.
If you have a food processor or an electric blender, this is a snap.
If you don't have either one, break crackers into... - 42.3009
Graham Cracker Upside Down Cake
In large mixing bowl cream granulated sugar with 1/2 cup butter.
Add eggs, one at a time; mix well after each, beating a total of about 5 minutes.
Mix crumbs, baking powder, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with milk; set... - 44.723
Graham Cracker Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, beat in margarine, sugar and egg yolks.
3) In another bowl of graham cracker crumbs, sift together the flour, salt and baking powder.
4) Combine thoroughly.
5) Add the dry mixture to the... - 47.454
Blueberry Graham Sundae
The same old dessert favorite, just a different way of looking at it! This recipe is simple enough that anyone can make it. It needs only four ingredients and is something fun you can make with your friends, kids or partner when you are camping, hiking or on... - 109.352
Graham Cracker Crumble
This is one of our many simple, no-bake desserts that anyone can create. This dessert has the flavor of a baked tart without the baking. The crumble is made the same way you'd make a crust but we use it on top of poached fruit, instead of under it. Top with... - 123.644
Graham Cracker Log
Cream shortening and sugar together.
Add eggs and beat well.
Sift dry ingredients together and add alternately to creamed mixture with the milk and crumbs.
Grease and line a jelly-roll pan with waxed paper.
Spread batter in the pan and bake at 350F for 20... - 34.6242
Graham Cracker Cake
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with baking powder and salt.
Add sugar gradually and beat until soft and smooth.
Add vanilla, and egg yolks one at a time, and beat until fluffy and light.
Add milk and flour mixture alternately, beginning... - 39.5759
Coffee Parfait Pie
This Coffee Parfait Pie makes a dreamy dessert ! Indulge in the utterly delicious coffee ice cream filled pastry topped with chocolate syrup and garnished with crunchy pecans after dinner tonight and tell me if you like it !Your suggestions for the Coffee... - 40.1733
How To Make Frozen Smore's
This is the perfect summertime treat that both children and adults will love. Simple to prepare and keep on hand for company or when you're looking for delicious cold treat! - 0
Ice-cream Mince Pie
Stir ice cream to soften; stir in mincemeat and flavoring.
Spoon into Graham cracker Crust.
Freeze firm. - 22.449
Lemon Ice Cream Pie
Soften ice cream.
Beat together to creamy texture; pour into graham-cracker crusts.
Place in freezer until serving time (several hours later or several days later).
When ready to serve, sprinkle each pie with graham-cracker crumbs. - 26.8615
Pumpkin Ice-cream Pie
Combine pumpkin, brown sugar, salt, and spices.
Stir ice cream to soften then fold into pumpkin mixture.
Spoon into the Graham cracker Crust.
Garnish with pecans. - 31.4546
Peanut Butter And Vanilla Ice Cream Pie
Mix in the regular vanilla ice cream and peanut butter and you have a new creation! A cold pie dessert which will be totally loved by all. See the video on how make this pie! - 105.081
Carrot Ice Cream Pie
Combine carrots, lemonade concentrate, and sugar in container of an electric blender; process until smooth.
Fold carrot mixture into ice cream.
Spoon mixture into graham cracker crust, cover and freeze until pie is firm. - 25.4568
Strawberry Ice Cream Tarts
1) Rinse, hull and crush the strawberries, reserving 4 for garnish.
2) Mix in the lemon juice, milk and salt. Then fold in the beaten cream and blend well.
3) Turn the mixture into the refrigerator tray and freeze for 30 minutes, then stir and... - 34.4341
High Calorie Banana Cream Pie Whey Protein Smoothie
A whey protein shake could be a soldier, but banana cream pie whey protein smoothie gives you 1000 calories. Watch this video for the recipe to find out the ingredients that could get you so many calories. As the host says, yogurt can be replaced with ice... - 100.869
Poor Man's Mille-feuilles
Spread whole graham wafers on bottom of 7 1/2 x 10 1/2 inch pan.
Cover with a layer of cooled vanilla pudding.
Add sugar and vanilla to the whipped cream.
Spread a layer of whipped cream over pudding layer.
Cover with a second layer of whole graham... - 36.5591
Pound Crumb Cake
Grease Bundt pan or 10 inch tube pan.
Cream butter in mixer bowl at medium speed of mixer.
Reserve 2 tablespoons pudding mix.
Gradually add remaining pudding mix and sugar to butter, creaming until light and fluffy.
Add remaining dry ingredients; blend.
Beat... - 40.8269
Key Lime Pie
In the top of a double boiler, mix the egg yolks, 1/2 cup sugar, and the milk.
Place over simmering hot water.
Do not allow the water to touch the bottom of the pan holding the yolks.
Stir constantly, using a whisk, 10 to 15 minutes, until eggs form a loose,... - 44.0058
Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie
Combine ice cream, peanut butter, 1/4 cup peanuts, and vanilla in large bowl; mix well.
Turn into crust and sprinkle with remaining peanuts.
Decorate with cream and cherries. - 30.7777
Ice Cream N More Cups
1) In a mixing bowl, combine butter and graham crackers.
2) Into each dessert cup, spoon 1/4 of the crum mixture and press them on the sides and at the bottom of each cup.
3) Fill the cups with ice-cream
4) Take a vegatble peeler and... - 38.544
Easy And Quick Strawberry Ice Cream Pie
Combine milk and ice cream in bowl.
Blend until smooth.
Add pudding mix and beat slowly with egg beater just until well mixed, about 1 minute.
Pour immediately into pie crust.
Chill until set about 1 hour.
Garnish with strawberries, if desired. - 29.6943
4th Of July Ice Cream Pie
Celebrate our countries birthday with this festive pie that requires no baking. This sweet treat will cool you and your guests down at your 4th of July celebration. - 24.3541
Hawaiian Punch Ice Cream Pie
Combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter well, and press into 2 well-greased 9" x 5" x 3" loaf pans, extending the crumb mixture about 2 inches up the sides of the pans.
Or use graham cracker piecrust mix.
Swirl the Hawaiian Punch... - 33.9972
Lemon Ice Cream Tarts
1) In the container of an electric blender, put half of the ice cream and half of the lemonade concentrate. Blend till the mixture is smooth.
2) Pour mixture into tart shells.
3) Repeat procedure with the remaining lemonade concentrate and ice... - 32.3925
Praline Ice Cream Cake
Melt butter in 3-quart saucepan.
Remove from heat.
Add ice cream, then eggs, flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and graham cracker crumbs.
Mix until smooth.
Pour into greased 13 x 9-inch pan.
Bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes.
Combine sour cream and ice cream... - 39.5898
Nutty Chocolate Ice Cream
In work bowl of food processor or in mixing bowl combine frozen dessert, peanut butter, and topping and process, or beat with electric mixer, until well blended; transfer mixture to freezer container, cover, and freeze until firm.
In small bowl combine crumbs... - 23.1864
Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie Filling
Beat pumpkin pie and ice cream together.
Spoon into a prepared light graham cracker crust.
Freeze 1 hour.
In saucepan heat brown sugar and margarine to boiling.
Remove from heat and drizzle over pie.
Freeze until firm.
Let pie stand at room temperature 15... - 32.2873
Ice Cream S'mores
Combine the graham crackers, melted butter and cinnamon into a food processor and pulse until a fine crumble. Evenly divide the graham cracker mixture among 4 bowls, packing it down on the bottom of the bowls. Then evenly top with the ice cream. Top each bowl... - 24.9315
Frozen Ice Cream Dessert
Put ingredients for crumb crust into an 8x8x2-inch (20x20x5 cm) pan, mix well, and press into a layer.
Spoon softened ice cream into crust and spread evenly.
Set in refrigerator.
In small mixer bowl, beat remaining ingredients at LOW... - 35.2101
Mini Pecan Ice Cream Pies
Place the pecans in a dry skillet and toast over moderate heat until fragrant; remove pecans from skillet.
Place pie shells on a small tray.
Soften ice cream in the microwave for 20 seconds.
Fill the pie shells with ice cream, mounding it into each... - 31.5204
Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie
Bake pie shell.
Soften ice cream slightly; quickly fold in crystallized ginger.
Spread in pie shell.
Freeze until ice cream is solid.
Stir together pumpkin, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, ground ginger, salt and walnuts.
In chilled bowl, beat whipping cream... - 44.9193
Graham Meringue Pie
Graham cracker were invented to be a low fat/calorie food. But there's really a lot you can do with it. Yummy goodies all with the Graham cracker. Try this graham meringue pie recipe and you would be amazed at what all this delicious ingredient can be... - 42.8848
Graham Apple Crunch
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Peel and core apples.
3. Slice thinly, and toss with sugar; keep aside.
4. In a medium bowl mix the cracker crumbs, brown sugar, and flour
5. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or fork until crumbly; keep... - 40.2601
Ice Cream Shop Pie
POUR half and half into large bowl.
Add pudding mix.
Beat with wire whisk until well blended, 1 to 2 minutes.
Let stand 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
FOLD whipped topping and Ice Cream Shop Ingredients into pudding mixture.
Spoon into crust.
FREEZE... - 35.3661
Frozen Ice Cream Pumpkin Pie
In saucepan, combine first 5 ingredients.
Heat gently, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Add lemon extract and set aside to cool.
Then fold carefully into siftened ice cream until marbleized.
Turn into pastry-lined pan.
Mix nuts and granulated sugar and... - 40.8795
Peanut Brittle Ice Cream Pie
1) Place a large mixting bowl in the freezer to chill.
2) Into the chilled mixing bowl, add in the vanilla ice cream, apple sauce and 3/4 cup of peanuts. Mix well and quickly.
3) Place the bowl in the freezer so that it sets slightly.
4) Take the ice... - 34.9734
Ice Cream Smores
Nothing better than a nice scoop of ice cream to pep you up…make that chocolate ice cream!! Here is a simple dessert idea that can be put together in just minutes and can transform your mood with just one bite! Watch and try! - 107.816
Ice Cream Delight
1) In a bowl stir cracker crumbs and butter.
2) Press into a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan.
3) Place in oven and bake at 350° for 5 to 8 minutes.
4) Let cool.
5) In a workbowl mix milk, pudding mix, and ice cream and beat at low speed of electric mixer... - 43.0666
Ice Cream Meringue Pie
Grease and flour a 9-inch pie pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a small mixer bowl, beat egg whites until frothy.
Gradually add sugar.
Beat until stiff and glossy.
Fold in baking powder, salt, crumbs and chocolate pieces.
Spoon into prepared... - 44.3715
Fried Ice Cream
Using a 1/2-cup ice cream scoop, place six scoops of ice cream on a baking sheet.
Place the whipping cream in a shallow bowl.
Combine cracker crumbs and cinnamon in another shallow bowl.
Dip the ice cream balls in whipping cream, then roll in crumb... - 35.4046
Cookie Dough Ice Cream
Pinch off small pieces of the cookie dough; place on a greased baking sheet.
Cover and freeze.
Meanwhile, for crust, in a bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in the butter.
Press into a greased 15-in.x 10-in.x 1-in.baking pan.
Bake at... - 42.9602
Peanut Butter Ice Cream
1. In a medium bowl, place the frozen dessert and allow it to melt completely
2. Add the peanut butter to the bowl and blend well
3. Prepare a loaf pan by fitting a sheet of plastic wrap into the 3 1/2 x 7 1/2 x 2 1/4-inch loaf pan. Press the... - 34.1072
Butter Pecan Pie
Spread butter pecan ice cream in graham cracker crust.
Sprinkle with half of crushed candy bar.
Spread vanilla ice cream over top of crushed candy bar. - 26.1697
Ice Cream Sandwiches
Line 13x9x2 inch pan with aluminum foil.
Arrange 16 graham crackers on foil, cutting about 6 of the squares to completely cover foil.
Mix milk and cornstarch in large bowl; stir in frosting and whipping cream.
Beat on medium speed, scraping bowl constantly, 2... - 41.1293
Lemon Cream Cheese Ice Box Pie
This pie is ultra easy to make and it is also a huge hit. If you like lemon pie you will love this. You can either leave it in the fridge overnight or you can freeze it like I did. Enjoy! - 0
Quick And Easy Toffee Ice Cream Pie
1. Combine ice cream and chopped candy bars in a bowl, and stir well. Spoon ice cream mixture into crust, spreading evenly. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours or until firm.
2. Top each serving with fudge topping and whipped topping. - 23.576
Spectacular Ice Cream Pie
In a bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, walnuts and butter; press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in pie plate.
Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes.
Spread coffee ice cream over crust.
Freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
Repeat with... - 46.8423
Praline Ice Cream Cake
1.In a heavy saucepan heat butter on a low flame and put flour in it.
2.Stir continuously for a minute and let the ingredients cook for a minute.
3.Once done, add milk and keep stirring till the mixture gets thick.
4.Put salt, pepper and cheese in the... - 39.6945
Lemon Candy Ice Cream Pie
1) In a medium bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Mix well using a fork.
2) Keep aside 1/3 cup of the above mixture.
3) Transfer the remaining breadcrumbs mixture into a 9-inch pie plate. Press down the mixture firmly to... - 46.1213
S Mores Ice Cream Pie
1. Preheat oven to 300°.
2. Combine brownie mix and water; stir until well blended. Spoon batter into a 9-inch pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 300° for 12 minutes or until done. Cool completely on a wire rack.
3. Combine ice cream and next 3... - 29.5302
Bits O Brickle Ice Cream Pie & Sauce
1. Heat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a bowl, prepare a mixture with crumbs, sugar and butter.
3. In a 9-inch springform pan, press the mixture at the bottom and 1/2-inch at the sides.
4. Place the dish in the oven and bake for 10... - 49.8685
Party Pick Up
Pour over layers of graham crackers in flat pyrex dish.
Place layer of graham crackers over mixture.
Top with butter icing.
Let stand at room temperature 24 hours.
Cut in small fingers or squares. - 25.7736
Malted Milk Pie
Combine ice cream with 1/2 cup crushed malted milk balls.
Spread mixture into graham cracker crust.
Blend marshmallow topping with 3/4 cup crushed malted milk balls.
Fold into Cool Whip.
Spread over frozen ice cream layer.
Freeze several hours.
Top... - 32.9056
Pumpkin Cheesecake With Bourbon Sour Cream Topping
Make the crust: Combine the cracker crumbs, the pecans, and the sugars, stir in the butter, and press the mixture into the bottom and 1/2 inch up the side of a buttered 9-inch springform pan.
Chill for 1 hour.
Make the filling: In a bowl whisk together the... - 40.9317
Ice Box Cherry Pie
Mix milk, lemon juice, and sugar.
Add cherries and nuts.
Fold in whipped cream.
Pour into pie crust.
Top with Cool Whip.
Refrigerate 4 hours or more before serving. - 37.3491
Lemon Almond Ice Box Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2) In a bowl, combine cookie crumbs, almonds and margarine. (Note that these almonds in the crust will make this pie a unique dish.)
3) Into a 9 or 10 inch pie pan, transfer this mixture and pat to... - 46.3305
Creamy Cheesecake Milkshake
Who would not be impressed to enjoy two desserts in a single dish? This is one such dessert. Loaded with cheesecake and lime ice cream bars, this creamy delight is absolutely fascinating. Sweet, creamy, tart – you ought to try this one! - 105.249
Cheesecake, Key Lime Ice Cream, Graham Crackers, and Whipped Cream...whaaat!? - 120.596
Refrigerator Cheese Cake
1.Blend butter, 1/4 cup sugar, crumbs and cinnamon.
2.Press 3/4 of this mixture on the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan.
3.Soak gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water for 5 minutes.
4.Cook egg-yolks, remaining sugar (1/2 cup) and water 1/2 cup) in a double... - 43.873
Peanut Cream Sandwich Cookies
1. In a small bowl, blend the peanut butter with the yoghurt
2. Carefully split the graham cracker in to two pieces
3. Spread 1/8th of the peanut butter mixture on top of the 8 graham cracker halves.
4. Top with the rest of the cracker halves
5. Spread... - 34.9181
Easy Hot Apple Betty
Combine first 5 ingredients; pour into a greased 1 1/2 quart shallow baking dish.
Bake at 325° for 35 minutes. - 25.3025
Strawberry Cream Pie
Bake crust; cool.
Heat strawberries to boiling, breaking apart with fork.
Stir in gelatin until dis solved.
Mix in ice cream until melted.
Chill until thickened but not set.
Pour into baked crust.
Chill until firm, about 2 hours.
If desired, serve wih frozen... - 31.6418
Tropical Cream Pie
1. In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted diet margarine with fork. Pat over bottom of 8-inch pie plate; set aside.
2. Sprinkle gelatin over 54 cup cold water in small saucepan; let stand for 5 minutes to soften. Place over low heat just... - 33.3482
Raspberry Banana Cream Cheesecake
Mix the graham cracker crumbs with the sugar after which mix with the butter. Press in the bottom of a 8 or 9-inch springform pan. Remember to spray pan with non-stick spray or grease with butter to keep the cake from sticking. Put pan with just the crust... - 31.6629
Almond Bavarian Cream
Almond Bavarian Cream is simply one of the tastiest deserts I have come across! This yummy dessert is unique and yummy! Try this Almond Bavarian Cream recipe at home.I am sure you will love it! - 42.9811
Cream Cheese Strawberry Pie
1. In a pot over medium heat, add in the strawberry, water, sugar, vanilla extract and lime juice. Mix well and let it cook for 5 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, add water and cornstarch to make the slurry. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In another mixing... - 124.382
Strawberry And Cream Cheesecake
Make Graham-Cracker Crust: In small bowl, combine crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, and the butter; mix well with fork.
Reserve 1/4 cup.
With back of spoon, press rest of mixture on bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
Make Filling: In small, heavy... - 42.1604
Sundae Pie A La Mode
Pack coffee ice cream into pie shell.
Freeze until firm, at least 1 hour.
At serving time, place scoop of pistachio ice cream on each serving and drizzle with 1 or 2 tablespoons creme de cacao. - 27.0123
Party Pumpkin Pie
Mix first six ingredients together in a large bowl.
Soften vanilla ice cream and blend with the pumpkin mixture.
Pour into graham cracker pie shell.
Sprinkle with walnuts (or a crumb topping).
Freeze two to three hours. - 37.9187
Peanut Butter Mega Gainer Whey Protein Shake
If you are on a weight gain regime and bored of the only smoothie recipe. Here is another mega gainer whey protein shake that would give you all the required calories and a different taste to keep your taste buds happy. Big Andy, host of buywulkwhey is making... - 103.078
Creamy Cheesecake With Cranberry Topping
1. Prepare Cranberry Topping. Prepare Graham Cracker Crust, adding 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs.
2. Beat cream cheese, eggs, sugar, orange peel and 2 teaspoons vanilla in large bowl on high speed about 2 minutes or until smooth. Microwave uncovered on medium... - 34.5145
Grammy's Dessert Topping
Preheat oven to 275°F .
Break crackers into various sizes.
Place on un-greased cookie sheet with sides, allowing crackers to touch but not overlap.
Drizzle half the melted butter over crackers.
Mix cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle half over crackers.
Top with... - 32.6037
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl add in the graham crackers and butter. Mix together.
3. In a cake pan press graham cracker mix into and along the sides pan forming the crust.
4. Bake in oven for 9 minutes at 350... - 0
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl add in the water and 6 ounces of the jam and mix together making preserves thinner. Place the jam mixture in a squeezer and set aside.
3. In a large bowl add in the graham... - 0
Fast And Fabulous Mini Cheesecake With Tangy Topping
There is nothing more delectable than a low fat mini cheesecake with a tangy, fruity kick. This decadent tart-sweet is irresistible and is very easy to make. Tune into the video recipe to learn how to make this decadent cheesy, tangy dessert from the scratch. - 111.891
Cheesecakes can be interesting when made with variations every time. Check out this recipe to make Cheesecake with cracker crust and cheese and cream vanilla filling. Ideal to pair with ice-cream or fruits! - 107.557
Marble Cheesecake - Eggless Cheesecake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. For the crust: In a mixing bowl, add and combine together the graham cracker crust with butter and sugar. Mix until well combined.
3. Take 2 small springform pans and add the crust mixture into... - 0
Coffee Scotch Dessert
Prepare pudding mix following package directions; pour into 4 dessert dishes.
Chill for short time, if desired.
At serving time, stir coffee powder into ice cream; spoon atop pudding.
Sprinkle with crumbs. - 26.5843
Frozen Lemon Pie
Cook in double boiler, to a custard.
Add 3 beaten egg whites to which 2 tablespoons sugar have been added.
Add 1 cup whipped cream.
Crumble 1 cup graham crackers; put layer in ice cube tray, pour mixture on top and add cracker crumbs on top.
Freeze. - 32.6297
Creamy Blackberry Dessert
Combine sugar, butter and cracker crumbs.
Reserve 1/4 cup crumb mixture.
Press remaining crumb mixture against bottom of 8-inch square pan.
Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup boiling water; add ice cream.
Stir to melt ice cream.
Chill until thickened; fold in pie... - 34.9561
The Key Lime Pie Cocktail
Key lime pie is a great dessert but does it make a great cocktail? We're using a Pinnacle key lime vodka to see how it goes. - 109.909
Creamy Blackberry Dessert
1) In a bowl, mix the sugar, butter and the cracker crumbs
2) Keep aside ¼ cup of the cracker mixture
3) In a 8 inch square pan, press the mixture evenly onto the base
4) In a cup of boiling water, dissolve the gelatin
5) Tip in the ice cream and stir... - 46.306
Frozen Coconut Caramel Pie
In a skillet, melt butter; add coconut and pecans.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 10 minutes or until golden brown and toasted; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth.
Fold in whipped topping.
Pour into crusts.
Drizzle with... - 41.1433
Combine crumbs, sugar and margarine; press onto bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate.
Bake at 375°F., 8 minutes.
Fill crust with softened ice cream.
Beat egg whites and salt until soft peaks form.
Gradually add marshmallow creme, beating until... - 37.8938
Creamy Lemon Lime Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, mix together ¾ cup of sugar, cornstarch and salt.
3) Gently stream in water and milk in the sugar mixture until well blended.
4) Heat the sugar mixture to a boil, and continue to boil for 1... - 46.654
Lemon Twirl Pie
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small saucepan; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thoroughly heated.
Beat eggs until thickly and lemon colored.
Gradually stir about one-fourth of hot mixture into eggs; add to remaining hot mixture, stirring... - 34.2425
Frozen Peach Melba Pie
1. In a blender, process peaches with corn syrup and lemon juice for 30 seconds or until well pureed.
2. In a bowl, mix 1 cup of peach puree with red food color and fold into raspberry sherbet.
3. Into the crust, pour the... - 46.7566
Strawberry Dream Pie Filling
In mixing bowl, combine strawberry halves, Jello and yogurt.
Add ice cream and mix until well combined.
Pour into a prepared light graham cracker pie crust.
Place in freezer for at least 4 hours before serving.
Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes... - 28.6144
Easy Caramel Sweet Potato Pie
This is a reprint of the recipe from The Sweet Potato Lover’s Cookbook: More than 100 ways to enjoy one of the world’shealthiest s foods by Lyniece North Talmadge and Madeleine Watt (Cumberland House; November 2010; 9781402239113; $14.99 U.S./ $17.99 CAN;... - 30.3464
Coconut Honey Pie
Blender crumb graham crackers.
Mix crumbs, butter and coconut thoroughly and press onto the bottom of a 9 square or round pan.
Put gelatin into Osterizer container, add boiling water, cover and process at STIR until dissolved, about 1 minute.
Remove cover and... - 42.6115
Lemon Twirl Pie
1 In a small saucepan, add the first 5 ingredients.
2 Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until heated thoroughly.
3 In a bowl, beat the eggs until thick and lemon colored.
4 Gradually blend about one-fourth of the hot mixture intothe... - 40.1716
Microwave Chocolate Almond Pie
Gently spread half of almond filling in each crust.
Microwave ice cream at 50% (Medium) 20 to 30 seconds, or until softened.
In mixing bowl beat ice cream and Amaretto with electric mixer just until blended.
Divide equally between... - 42.2982
Mississippi Mud Pie
Melt chocolate in a heavy saucepan over low heat; add confectioners' sugar and next 4 ingredients.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth.
Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and let mixture cool.
Spread 1/2 cup chocolate sauce in graham cracker... - 44.6989
Pumpkin Parfait Pie
Place gelatin and cold water in blender container.
Allow to stand a few minutes to soften gelatin.
Add brown sugar, coffee powder, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and boiling water to blender container.
Blend at low speed till gelatin, coffee powder, and brown... - 45.0088
Chocolate Cheese Pie
Pour 1/2 cup of the milk in ice cube tray, place in freezer until ice crystals form around edges.
Heat remaining 1/2 cup of milk.
Put chocolate chips and hot milk into OSTER IZER container, cover and process at MIX until smooth.
Remove feeder cap and add egg... - 36.8138
1) In a bowl combine pudding mix, ice cream, and milk.
2) Blend well with electric mixer
3) Transfer into pie crust and freeze for 1 hour.
4) With the back of the spoon spread whipped topping over pie.
5) Crush candy bar and sprinkle over whipped... - 41.6477
Log Cabin Cake
To Assemble Roof: Place two graham crackers on waxed paper.
Cut a small hole in the bottom corner of pastry or plastic bag; dot tip if desired (or pipe directly from bag).
Fill bag two-thirds full with white icing and refill as needed.
Pipe or frost one short... - 37.9417