Cracker Pecan Pie
- » Graham Cracker Crust Pecan Pie
Graham Cracker Crust Pecan Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of graham cracker crust pecan pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for graham cracker crust pecan pie recipes.
Pecan Crumb Pie
This Pecan Crumb Pie is a wonderful dessert treat which has been a favorite for generations! Here's a simple and quick recipe for you to follow to make your own homamade Pecan Crumb Pie without any flaw! - 43.9734
Graham Cracker Pie Crust
Mix together crumbs, nuts and cinnamon in a bowl.
Add butter; stir until crumbs are well moistened.
Press crumbs evenly over bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie plate.
Bake in preheated 375Â° F oven 8 minutes.
Cool completely before filling. - 28.4317
Pecan Crumb Crust
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Into the blender add in the graham crackers, about 1/3 at a time.
3) Using the Puree blade, blend them into fine crumbs in about 10 seconds.
4) Transfer the crumbs into a bowl.
5) Into the blender, add in... - 37.7461
Pecan Crunch Crust
Microwave butter in a 9-inch glass pie plate at HIGH 20 seconds.
Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, cinnamon, and pecans with melted butter.
Press evenly into bottom of pie plate.
Place an 8-inch pie plate inside the 9-inch plate to hold crust in... - 29.0608
Caramel Pecan Pie
Prepare Graham Cracker Crust.
Press crumb mixture onto bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
In heavy saucepan heat vanilla caramels and milk over low heat for 20 to 30 minutes or till caramels are melted, stirring frequently.
Meanwhile, soften... - 43.0713
Butter Pecan Pie
Spread butter pecan ice cream in graham cracker crust.
Sprinkle with half of crushed candy bar.
Spread vanilla ice cream over top of crushed candy bar. - 26.373
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs with 5 tablespoons of the butter. Turn the mixture into an 8-inch pie plate, and press the crumbs firmly and evenly over the bottom and sides (but not the rim) of the plate.... - 34.1635
Rum Pecan Pie
Using an electric mixer set on medium speed, blend the butter, sugar, egg yolks, rum, vanilla, and salt.
When blended, turn speed to high and whip well 8 to 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, soften gelatin in warm water for 1 or 2 minutes.
Beating constantly, slowly add... - 43.5175
Pumpkin Ice-cream Pie
Combine pumpkin, brown sugar, salt, and spices.
Stir ice cream to soften then fold into pumpkin mixture.
Spoon into the Graham cracker Crust.
Garnish with pecans. - 31.6656
Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating thoroughly until light and fluffy.
Add egg yolks and beat until smooth.
Blend in the milk.
Stir in pecans and dates.
Beat egg whites until stiff, not dry, peaks are formed; spread over date mixture and gently fold... - 39.2822
1 Preheat the oven to 375°Fahrenheit.
2 In a bowl, add coconut and butter; mix well.
3 Add in the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
4 Over bottom and around sides of 9-inch pie plate, press the mixture firmly.
5 Bake... - 40.2042
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Combine all ingredients for Graham Cracker Crust or Chocolate Cookie Crust in a medium-sized bowl. Mix well. Spread mixture evenly over the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Press crumbs into place firmly, extending crust... - 31.358
Combine water, coffee, and marshmallows in a 4-cup glass measure.
Microwave at MEDIUM 5 minutes.
Stir mixture after 2 minutes.
Slowly stir egg yolks into marsh-mallow mixture.
Microwave at MEDIUM 1 to 2 minutes.
Stir mixture after 1 minute.
Stir in vanilla,... - 45.6493
Frosty Chocolate-caramel Pie
This frosty chocolate caramel pie is a microwaved dessert prepared with graham cracker cruts. Cooked with chocolate with folded in whipped cream flavored with vanilla, the frosty chocolate caramel pie is topped with caramel topping with pecan nuts. - 45.1295
Pecan Pumpkin Cheesecake
1. To prepare the crust:
-combine Graham Cracker crumbs, white sugar, butter and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl and blend well. ----press mixture into 9" pie or springform pan.
2. To prepare the pecan pie filling:
-in a medium saucepan... - 99.7911
POUR milk into medium bowl.
Add pie filling mix.
Beat with wire whisk until well blended, 1 to 2 minutes.
Let stand 1 to 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
FOLD whipped topping into filling mixture.
Pour into crust.
Chill until firm, about 2... - 40.9215
Praline Pumpkin Pie
1. Pour ½ cup of caramel syrup into the prepared graham cracker pie crust, spread it evenly.
2. In a large bowl combine the pumpkin puree, brown and white sugar, cinnamon powder, ground nutmeg, ground cloves and vanilla extract, mix all the... - 114.706
Frozen Ice Cream Pumpkin Pie
In saucepan, combine first 5 ingredients.
Heat gently, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Add lemon extract and set aside to cool.
Then fold carefully into siftened ice cream until marbleized.
Turn into pastry-lined pan.
Mix nuts and granulated sugar and... - 41.1106
Caramel Date Cream Pie
Caramelize sweetened condensed milk.
Stir in dates, pecans and milk; cool.
Fold in whipped cream.
Pour into crust.
Chill 3 hours or until set.
Refrigerate leftovers. - 35.7348
Frozen Chocolate Pie
Place chocolate in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cook until chocolate melts.
Stir a small amount of chocolate into egg yolks; add yolk mixture to remaining chocolate, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat Sprinkle gelatin... - 36.8884
No Bake Million Dollar Pie
A delicious, no bake pie that is easy to throw together. A refreshing dessert that's great for summer! - 121.363
Cheese &' Pumpkin Pie
Place butter in an 8 1/2 inch round glass cake dish.
Heat on full power for 1 minute.
Add graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon and sugar.
Stir to combine.
Press cracker crumb mixture onto bottom and sides of dish.
Heat on roast for 3 minutes.
Allow to stand and... - 43.7836
Festive Cranberry 'freezer Pie
Combine first 4 ingredients;â€™ mix well.
Press mixture on bottorri andâ€™ sides of an ungreased 8-inch spring formâ€™ pan.
Combine cranberries and 1 cup sugar in a large mixing bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Add egg whites, orange juice con... - 38.5934
Frosty Chocolate Caramel Pie
1. Prepare Graham Cracker Crust, adding 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs. Place chocolate chips and 3 tablespoons water in large bowl or 2 1/2-quart casserole. Microwave uncovered on high 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds or until chocolate is softened. Stir until... - 31.954
Frozen Coconut Caramel Pie
In a skillet, melt butter; add coconut and pecans.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 10 minutes or until golden brown and toasted; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth.
Fold in whipped topping.
Pour into crusts.
Drizzle with... - 41.3514
Frozen Chocolate Pie
1) In top of a double boiler, melt the chocolate, constantly stirring.
2) Stir some of the melted chocolate into the egg yolks and add yolk mixture to the remaining chocolate, constantly stirring. Remove mixture from the heat.
3) In water, soften... - 48.9476
Beat egg whites with salt until stiff peaks form; add sugar gradually.
Add vanilla; fold in coconut, pecans and crumbs.
Place in pie pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.Mix all ingredients together in saucepan; cook for 5 minutes.
Pour Sauce over... - 41.053
Cream Cheese Pumpkin Pie
Add margarine to a pie plate.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until melted, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Add graham cracker crumbs and sugar; mix thoroughly.
Press mixture firmly against bottom and side of pie plate.
Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) until hot, 2 to 4... - 50.0039
Pumpkin Cheese Pie
Place cream cheese in medium bowl.
Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) until softened, 1 to 2 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients.
Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until smooth and well blended.
Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) until hot... - 40.2203
Place ingredients in blender and mix well for a few seconds.
Add 1 cup pecans and blend until chopped.
Pour mixture into an 8-inch gingersnap or graham cracker crust.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until firm. - 31.4953
Mississippi Mud Pie
Melt chocolate in a heavy saucepan over low heat; add confectioners' sugar and next 4 ingredients.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth.
Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and let mixture cool.
Spread 1/2 cup chocolate sauce in graham cracker... - 44.9182
Pumpkin Cheese Pie With Sour Cream Topping
Combine graham crumbs, sugar, cinnamon and butter.
Press mixture firmly into bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
Bake in a 350Â° oven 10 minutes.
In a large mixing bowl, blend cream cheese, sugar and flour.
Add remaining... - 41.9139
Festive Cranberry Freezer Pie
1. In a bowl mix well combining first 4 ingredients.
2. Press mixture on bottom and sides of an ungreased 8-inch springform pan and chill.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine cranberries and 1 cup sugar and let it stand for 5 minutes.
4. Beat on low... - 49.5378
Raspberry Cream Pie
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well.
Press mixture into bottom and halfway up sides of a 9-inch pieplate.
Bake at 350° for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden.
Remove from oven, and let cool on a wire rack.
Place raspberries in container... - 43.0662
Mocha Bavarian Pie
Crust Combine crust ingredients.
Press into 9-inch pie plate.
Bake at 350°F. for 6 minutes.
Use as crust for "Mocha Bavarian Pie" filling.
Filling Soften gelatin in 1/4 cup half and half; let stand 5 minutes.
Heat remaining half and half to melt... - 44.0933
Southern Squash Pie
1. In a mixing bowl combine together 1-tablespoon graham cracker crumbs and the margarine and mix thoroughly.
2. Using the back of a spoon, press crumb mixture over a 9-inch microwavable pie plate.
3. Cover crust with paper towel and microwave on High... - 46.6164
Easy Caramel Sweet Potato Pie
This is a reprint of the recipe from The Sweet Potato Lover’s Cookbook: More than 100 ways to enjoy one of the world’shealthiest s foods by Lyniece North Talmadge and Madeleine Watt (Cumberland House; November 2010; 9781402239113; $14.99 U.S./ $17.99 CAN;... - 30.6215
Easy Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake- How To Make Pumpkin Cheesecake
How can you go wrong with combining pumpkin pie and cheesecake!!??!! You can't!! Seriously. This easy pumpkin pie cheesecake packs all the yummy flavors of both worlds. Just the right amount of sweetness and hints of cinnamon and spices. Make this one for... - 130.903
Mix first 5 ingredients and fold into Cool Whip.
Food coloring may be used for color.
Refrigerate several hours.
May be used for an icebox pie with a graham cracker crust. - 25.9603
Key Lime Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Grease a 9-inch pie tin or flan ring with butter.
3. To make the crust, in a bowl, mix crushed gingersnaps, crushed graham crackers, coconut, and pecans.
4. Stir in the melted butter.
5. Turn this... - 46.3904
Ice Cream Delight
1) In a bowl stir cracker crumbs and butter.
2) Press into a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan.
3) Place in oven and bake at 350° for 5 to 8 minutes.
4) Let cool.
5) In a workbowl mix milk, pudding mix, and ice cream and beat at low speed of electric mixer... - 43.2901
Five Layer Cookie Triangles
Cookie triangles with sumptuous filling layer of powdered biscuit, nuts, raisins, condensed milk and chocolate chips! All in a pan, and baked in the solar cooker! Watch this video, with a note that there is no audio! Watch and see for yourself! - 51.9327