- » Graham Cracker Ball
Graham Cracker Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of graham cracker ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for graham cracker ball recipes.
Chocolate Graham Drops
1. In a food processor, pulse together graham cracker crumbs, 1 cup powdered sugar, pecans, chocolate chips, and 2 tablespoons cocoa powder until nuts and chips are finely ground.
2. Add butter, com syrup, vanilla, and 1 1/2 teaspoons water. Pulse to blend... - 29.3027
1. In a medium bowl, combine flour, whole wheat flour, brown sugar, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Using a pastry cutter, 2 knives, or your fingers, cut in shortening and butter until crumbly.
2. In a small bowl, combine honey, molasses, vanilla, and 2... - 30.5944
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, combine whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. In a small bowl, combine melted shortening, honey, and apple juice. Stir to mix well. Make a well in center of flour... - 36.7226
Graham Milk Crackers
With a pastry blender or fork, blend flour and butter together until mixture resembles crumbs.
Add rest of dry ingredients and mix well.
Add milk slowly until mixture forms a smooth ball.
Preheat oven to 400°.
Knead dough until smooth, 5 to 10 minutes.
Roll... - 36.7631
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine maple syrup, yogurt, and oil in a small bowl; stir with a wire whisk until well blended.
Add syrup mixture to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are... - 36.4555
1) Set the oven to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Take a medium bowl and mix together flour, wheat germ, sweetener, brown sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon in it.
3) Cut in margarine with a pastry blender, or 2 knives used scissor-fashion,... - 39.3672
Date Cookies is an irresistible snacks that you simply can't resist. Try this Date Cookies; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 35.024
Honey Graham Sweet Potato Rolls
To Make Dough: Place flours, salt, and yeast in a food processor with the metal blade and pulse to combine.
Add sweet potatoes, honey, vegetable oil, and egg white and process until blended.
Heat syrup or water to 125° or 130°F., or until very hot to the... - 41.9894
Cookie Dough Cheese Ball
Cream the cream cheese, butter and confectioners' sugar in a bowl until light and fluffy.
Add the vanilla, brown sugar and chocolate chips and mix well.
Chill, covered, for 3 to 10 hours.
Shape into a ball and coat with pecans.
Serve with graham crackers. - 35.5339
Refrigerator Graham Cookies
Whether you would like to bake cookies for your fundraiser event or for your little ones school , this refrigerator graham cookies is just what you need. A simple and easy cookie recipe that lets you do all that you want without a whole lot of effort - 34.5709
Graham Snacker Buns
In large bowl, combine first three ingredients until crackers soften.
Add yeast from hot roll mix; stir to dissolve.
Stir in egg.
Add flour mixture; blend well.
Cover; let rise in warm place until light and doubled in size, 45 to 60 minutes.
Grease (not oil)... - 33.6118
Peanut Butter Balls
1. Cream peanut butter with 2 tablespoons milk until well blended.
2. Add remaining ingredients. Mix well.
3. Drop on aluminum foil or wax paper in balls about 1 inch in diameter. - 19.5713
Prepare lemon sauce mix according to package direc- tions, using only 1/4 cup water.
Combine graham cracker crumbs, dates, pecans and marshmallows in large bowl.
Fold milk into lemon sauce; pour over crumb mixture.
Drop by... - 29.9404
No Ham Balls
Mix all ingredients together and shape into small balls.
Place balls into a 9x13 inch ungreased baking pan.
Bake uncovered in a 350 degree preheated oven for 25-30 minutes; then pour sauce over top of meat balls and return to oven for 15 minutes. - 35.1539
Home Made Glazed Ham Balls
In a large bowl combine eggs, crackers, onion, milk, cloves, and pepper.
Add ham and pork; mix well.
Using about 1/3 cup mixture for each, shape into 12 balls.
Place in a 2-quart rectangular baking dish. - 31.5738
Choco Bourbon Balls
Heat oven to 350°F.
Bring cookie dough to room temperature.
Crumble dough into large mixing bowl.
Add crumbs, nuts and bourbon; mix well.
Form dough into 3/4-inch balls.
Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake at 350°F for 10 to 12 minutes or... - 36.505
Malted Milk Pie
Combine ice cream with 1/2 cup crushed malted milk balls.
Spread mixture into graham cracker crust.
Blend marshmallow topping with 3/4 cup crushed malted milk balls.
Fold into Cool Whip.
Spread over frozen ice cream layer.
Freeze several hours.
Top... - 32.9056
Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
Combine the cream cheese, butter and vanilla in a mixing bowl and beat until fluffy.
Add the confectioners' sugar and brown sugar gradually, beating just until blended.
Stir in the chocolate chips.
Chill, covered, for 2 hours.
Place on a large piece of... - 37.8048
Peanut Butter Chocolate Balls
Combine first 7 ingredients, stirring well.
Shape mixture into 1 inch balls.
Combine chocolate morsels and shortening in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cook until chocolate melts.
Dip each peanut butter ball into chocolate... - 35.3352
Grand Marnier Balls
Put cream, butter and sugar into saucepan over medium heat.
Bring to boil, stirring often.
Remove from heat.
Add Grand Marnier, chocolate and crumbs.
Shape into 42 balls.
Roll in chocolate sprinkles.
Chill or freeze. - 36.9138
Orange Date Balls
1. Mix chopped dates, margarine, and sugar in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 4 minutes.
2. Stir in egg and salt. Cover tightly and microwave on medium high (70%) until mixture is slightly thickened, 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Stir in... - 31.4812
Orange Date Balls
1. Mix dates, margarine and sugar in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 4 minutes.
2. Stir in egg and salt. Cover tightly and microwave on medium-high (70%) 3 to 4 minutes or until slightly thickened.
3. Stir in orange peel, orange juice,... - 31.0554
Coconut is indeed a wonderful and versatile ingredient. A yummy treat, this coconut-lemon balls just goes to prove it. A delicious anytime treat. Try it and you are sure to love it. Do let me know how it turned out for you. - 41.4219
Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
Mix together cream cheese, honey, raisins, and nuts.
Make individual olive size balls. Roll each ball in graham cracker crumbs.
Place on prepared cookie sheet and chill until firm. Serve chilled. - 24.2941
These are a strange animal - light fluffy pillows of goodness. A cross between a cookie and a cheesecake. - 0
1) Preheat the oven at 400Â°F temperature.
2) In a 9x12 inch baking dish, mix apples with lemon juice, nutmeg, cinnamon and sugar.
3) In a small bowl, with the help of your fingers or fork; combine flour or graham crackers until small... - 42.5086
Chocolaty Peanut Treats
Combine cream cheese and peanut butter, mixing until well blended.
Blend in chocolate.
Stir in graham cracker crumbs; mix well.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Roll in peanuts; chill. - 25.0826
In medium bowl, combine 3A cup of the frosting (reserve remaining for coating) and margarine.
Stir in graham cracker crumbs and coconut.
Form heaping teaspoonfuls of mixture into 1-inch balls, enclosing macadamia nut in center of each.
Chill 1 hour.
In small... - 31.3073
Cut melon in half; remove the seeds, and peel.
Cut into chunks, and place in container of electric blender, process until smooth.
Combine 1/4 cup melon puree and cream cheese in container of an electric blender, process until smooth.
Add to remaining melon... - 37.825
Lemon Ginger Thumbprints
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) Cut cookie dough into 3 equal pieces.
3) Work with 1 piece of dough at a time; refrigerate remaining dough until ready to use.
4) In shallow dish, place graham cracker crumbs.
5) Shape each piece of... - 38.9429
These cookies taste just like a campfire s'more! This super simple recipe makes it oh-so easy to have this fun treat all year 'round. - 0
These date delights are date and nut cookie like snacks. made with graham cracker and chopped marshmallows, with vanilla and milk mixed together, these date delights are dried and can be stored. - 30.3419
Mix the first five ingredients together and chill for 10 minutes or so.
Mold about 2 teaspoons of the mixture around each cherry, then roll into balls.
Dredge in cracker crumbs and chill in the refrigerator. - 27.0447
Hurry Up Chocolate Chip Drops
Heat oven to 350°
Mix cracker crumbs, chocolate, and milk in bowl; form in small balls.
Roll in coconut.
Place 2" apart on lightly greased baking sheet.
Bake 15 min. - 26.5669
1) Using a rolling pin, lightly crush the crackers
2) Soften the butter and using the electric mixer, cream the butter and peanut butter
3) Add in the confectioner’s sugar and cracker crumbs
4) Tip in the nuts, coconut and vanilla
5) On top of a... - 43.9403
No-bake Montana Cookies
Cream together margarine, powdered sugar and peanut butter.
Add remaining ingredients
Knead dough well and shape into small-sized balls.
Dip into melted mixture: Melt 1/2 bar paraffin, then add 18 oz.chocolate or butterscotch chips.
Place dipped balls on wax... - 33.2251
Combine the ground beef, evaporated milk, rolled oats, graham cracker crumbs, eggs, 1/2 cup of the chopped onion, half the garlic powder, salt, pepper and chili powder in a large bowl and mix well.
Shape into 2-inch balls.
Arrange so that sides are not... - 36.2381
Fried Ice Cream
Using a 1/2-cup ice cream scoop, place six scoops of ice cream on a baking sheet.
Place the whipping cream in a shallow bowl.
Combine cracker crumbs and cinnamon in another shallow bowl.
Dip the ice cream balls in whipping cream, then roll in crumb... - 35.4046
Decadent chocolates combined with gooey marshmallows! If you are a chocoholic , this chocolate-marshmallow cookies is for you. A rich bit of chocolate....yummmmmm - 33.6985
Lemon Candy Ice Cream Pie
1) In a medium bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Mix well using a fork.
2) Keep aside 1/3 cup of the above mixture.
3) Transfer the remaining breadcrumbs mixture into a 9-inch pie plate. Press down the mixture firmly to... - 46.1213
Raisin Spice Loaf
Grease 9 x 5-inch loaf dish.
Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
Tilt dish to coat.
Grind raisins in meat grinder or place in food processor bowl.
Process until raisins form a ball and clean sides of bowl.
In 4-cup measure, combine raisins, brown... - 48.7559
Coconut Rhubarb Bars
1) In a bowl, mix the margarine, corn syrup, rhubarb sauce, coconut, and vanilla together.
2) Stir in the milk, then mix in the walnuts and cracker crumbs to make a stiff dough, adding more milk or crumbs, if required.
3) Cover and refrigerate the... - 41.7161
Log Cabin Cake
To Assemble Roof: Place two graham crackers on waxed paper.
Cut a small hole in the bottom corner of pastry or plastic bag; dot tip if desired (or pipe directly from bag).
Fill bag two-thirds full with white icing and refill as needed.
Pipe or frost one short... - 37.9417
Key Lime Pie
To make crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Spray a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
In a medium-sized bowl, beat egg white lightly with a fork until frothy.
Add graham cracker crumbs, butter and oil and blend with your fingertips until... - 44.4138
Easy Pumpkin Pie
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Mix filling in order given.
Mix together crust ingredients and press into pie pan, sprayed with non-fat cooking spray.
Pour filling into crust and bake 10 minutes.
Reduce heat to 350° F.
and bake 40-45 more minutes (or until knife... - 42.0317
Vegan Chocolate Truffles With Coconut
The recipe of chocolate truffles change along with the change in the geographical locations. Some use dark chocolate whereas some prefer graham crackers. This recipe however focuses on preparing the traditional American truffle specially for people on a vegan... - 106.054
Festive Irish Cream Cheesecake
Combine crumbs, sugar and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
Soften gelatin in water; stir over low heat until dissolved.
Blend in 3/4 cup sugar and beaten egg yolks; cook, stirring constantly, over low heat 3 minutes.
Combine cream cheese... - 43.7516
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly grease a 9-inch spring form pan.
To prepare the crust: In a small bowl, combine the graham crackercrumbs, sugar, butter, and cinnamon.
Using yourfingers, press the mixture evenly onto the bottom and sides of the... - 42.8071
Poppy Seed Kolaches
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Add the next seven ingredients and 2 cups of flour; beat until smooth.
Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured board; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes.
Place in a greased... - 42.1033
Graham Cracker Ball Recipes By Category
Graham Cracker Ball Dish: