- » Graham Cake
Graham Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of graham cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for graham cake recipes.
Gingery Graham Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a bowl, cream the margarine and sugar together.
3) Stir in the vanilla and then gradually stir in the eggs, blend well.
4) In a bowl, sift the flour, salt, soda, baking powder and ginger together, ... - 48.3673
Graham Streusel Brunch Cake
1) Prepare cake mix as per directions on the box/package.
2) In a 9-inch cake dish, place a wax paper and line the bottom.
3) In a small bowl mix the brown sugar, nuts, cinnamon, butter and graham cracker crumbs.
4) Place in the... - 45.8813
Home Made Graham Streusel Brunch Cake
1. Take a 9 inch cake dish and line the bottom with waxed paper.
2. In a bowl, blend powdered sugar and milk. Keep aside.
3. In a medium bowl, place the butter.
4. In the microwave, cook for 1 to 1 1/4 minutes on High to melt butter.
5.... - 44.6711
Super Moist Graham Streusel Cake
1) In a large bowl, beat the cake mix, oil, eggs and water together with the beater on low speed. As required, keep scraping the bowl till moistened.
2) Beat the mixture on medium speed for about 2 minutes.
3) Pour 2 1/3 cups of the batter into a... - 44.494
Graham Cracker-currant Cake
Mix sugar with egg yolks.
Add crumbs and baking powder; mix well.
Add 1 teaspoon water and nuts.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
Fold into crumb mixture.
Pour into two 8-inch foil-lined cake pans.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
Turn cake out of... - 42.0959
Banana Graham Snacking Cake
In small bowl, combine flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and baking soda; set aside.
In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat margarine and sugar until well combined.
At low speed, blend in Egg Beaters® and bananas.
Add flour... - 41.7732
Graham Streusel Cake
Combine, in small glass mixing bowl, graham cracker crumbs, butter, sugar, nuts, and cinnamon.
Cook on high (9) for 1 minute.
Stir to blend.
Spread half of topping mixture in wax paper lined, glass baking dish.
Prepare cake mix according to package... - 38.736
Graham Wafer Cake
Mix wafers with flour€”rub in butter and add remaining ingredients.
Bake 30 minutes at 350° F. in 7"xll" pan.
Boil 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and when boiling stops add 3/4 cup icing sugar.
Ice cake immediately. - 38.7295
Nutty Graham Picnic Cake
Heat oven to 350°F.
Using 1 Tbs.solid shortening, generously grease and flour 12-cup fluted tube pan or 10-inch tube pan (non-stick finish).
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine all cake ingredients except nuts; beat 3... - 38.1592
Nutty Graham Cake
1. To prepare cake, coat a 10-inch tube pan with cooking spray, dust with 2 teaspoons flour.
2. Preheat oven to 350°.
3. Beat 1/2 cup butter with a mixer at medium speed until creamy, gradually add 3/4 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup granulated sugar, beating... - 33.8274