- » Gourmet Zucchini
Gourmet Zucchini Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet zucchini recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet zucchini recipes.
Quinoa And Cannellini Bean Stuffed Baked Zucchini
End of the zucchini in your garden and time to start warming up the house? Here is a recipe that is light enough to satisfy the palate for the Summer in Southern California and warm the houses and bellies for those of you in the northern part of the country. ... - 152.028
Crab Stuffed Zucchini Flowers
Melody Kettle visits celebrity chef, Ryan DePersio at Fascino Restaurant in Montclair. Ryan demonstrates his famous zucchini flowers stuffed with crab meat with a yellow tomato vinegrete. Hot From The Kettle. - 113.181
Stuffed Zucchini In Yogurt Sauce
Stuffed zucchini in yogurt sauce resembles our country, as all its ingredients have different colors, flavors, textures and yet they all work together in making this dish a true exquisite delicacy. Watch the video for the details of this true master piece of... - 111.569
Zucchini With Prosciutto & Mozzarella
1.Cut the zucchini lengthwise into three slices, without cutting all the way through.
2.Preheat the oven at 325 degrees F.
3.Stuff one fourth of thick slice of mozzarella in each of the zucchini pockets.
4.Take a thin slice of prosciutto... - 109.139
Spongy Zucchini And Chocolate Loaf
Bored of making carrot cake for your kids, try spongy zucchini and chocolate loaf. Easy and delicious, this loaf as the name suggests is soft and spongy and can be topped with a variety of nuts. Watch the video to know the recipe… - 97.1577
Raw Lasagna Part 3 - Assembling
The words “lasagna” and “raw food diet” don’t really go well together in the same sentence let alone in the same lifestyle. But watch this serious of videos to learn how to make and indulge in this popular Italian dish the healthy, raw and vegan... - 84.8316
Zucchini Crab Cakes
Hello all you Veggies out there. Chef Tina Jo has the perfect recipe for you. Check out the video of the healthy and delicious Zucchini Crab Cakes . Yes crab cakes made out of zucchini isn't that interesting or what? Definitely a recipe to try out. - 83.6657
Raw Vegan Gourmet Pan Asian Noodles - Part 2
To get things ready:
For noodles : Grate radish and Zucchini with a noodle shaper.
1. Keep radish and Zucchini noodles in a large bowl.
2. Pour in soy sauce and mix well.
3. Pour olive oil over noodles.
4. Keep for few minutes to marinate.... - 83.6388
Raw Vegan Gourmet Pan Asian Noodles - Part 1
1. For noodles - Grate radish and Zucchini with a noodle shaper.
2. Keep radish and Zucchini noodles in a large bowl.
3. Pour in soy sauce and mix well.
4. Pour olive oil over noodles. Keep for few minutes to marinate.
5. For Sauce - In... - 83.6164
Zucchini Bread Using Molasses
1. Take a mixing bowl, add all ingredients and blend them well by running a hand mixer. Run the mixer at low speed until the mixture moistens and then beat at medium speed for about a minute.
2. Take a 9X5 loaf dish and line it with a wax paper, spoon... - 49.0523
Myrna's Stuffed Zucchini
1. Slice zucchini in half lengthwise and simmer in 1/2 inch water with the bay leaf until the slices become tender; the cooking process should take near about 5 minutes time.
2. Let the slices get cool slightly and then scoop out insides, leaving a... - 48.3008
Zucchini Cheese Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take an 8-9 inch round cake pan and spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Gently spoon flour into a measuring cup and level off.
4) Take a large bowl and combine together baking powder, flour, salt,... - 48.1813
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the bread to make fine crumbs, keep aside.
3) In a processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the zucchini, until sliced. Steam for 3-5 minutes until ... - 47.5114
Sweet Zucchini Bread
Sift flour, Sugar Twin, soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
Whisk egg, add oil, orange juice, rind and zucchini.
Stir into dry ingredients.
Spray loaf pan with Pam.
Bake at 350Â°F.
If the zucchini is very young, let it stand a while after grating and... - 47.4463
Zucchini Almond Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 10" tube pan.
2) Sieve together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3) In a bowl, using an electric blender, beat the eggs till light colored and frothy. Add in the sugar, 1/4... - 47.3944
Vegetable Stuffed Spinach Crepes
Place the eggs, milk and beer in a food blender, and then the salt, flour, and 1 tablespoon of the oil.
Blend for 30 seconds, then scrape down the sides of the container, using a rubber spatula.
Blend in the spinach.
Be sure that you have squeezed the spinach... - 47.2176
Chocolate Zucchini Cake
1) Preheat the oven 350°F.
2) Scantly coat a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with butter and dust with flour.
3) In a bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
4) In another bowl place together the... - 47.2045
1. Boil zucchini for 20 minutes.
2. Drain water out of it and mash them.
3. SautÃ© onion in 2 tablespoons butter
4. Add to zucchini with garlic, crackers, cheese, remaining 4 tablespoons butter, eggs and seasonings.
5. Mix all ingredients evenly.
6.... - 47.046
Chocolate Almond Zucchini Bread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In small bowl, beat eggs until lemon colored; beat in sugar and oil.
Melt chocolate over hot water.
In large bowl, add egg mixture, vanilla, and zucchini to chocolate.
Sift together flour, salt, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking... - 46.8246
Ratatouille Stuffed Zucchini
Halve each zucchini lengthwise; scoop out center portions, leaving 1/4-inch shell.
Chop 1 cup scooped out zucchini filling; reserve.
In large nonstick skillet, over medium heat, saute onion and garlic in 2 teaspoons margarine until tender.
Stir in bell... - 46.7405
Zucchini Hors D'oeuvres
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Except zucchini, combine all the ingredients together and mix well.
3) Stir the zucchini into the mixture.
4) On a lightly greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan, spread the mixture... - 46.6468
Zucchini Timbale Salad
1. Preheat oven to 350F /175C.
2. Grease 6 (3/4-cup) ramekins.
3. In a medium saucepan cook zucchini in lightly salted boiling water for 5 minutes, drain well and set aside to cool.
4. In a blender or food processor fitted with a steel... - 46.5126
Pepper And Zucchini Soup
Slice 3 zucchini, green pepper and onions.
Mince the garlic.
Saute the vegetables in 3 tablespoons of the butter over very low heat in a heavy pot.
Cook, stirring often, about 10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender but have not browned.
Add salt and... - 46.1847
Zucchini And Mushroom Cheese Custard
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the whole wheat bread to make fine crumbs, keep aside.
3) Then process the onion until finely chopped.
4) In a large skillet, saute the onion in... - 46.1057
Wish to cook something delicious, but are you short on time? Whip up an instant dinner with this quick and simple recipe for Tomato-Zucchini Surprise and sit up for a delicious dine-in with your family! - 46.0706
Savory Stuffed Zucchini
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) After washing the zucchini properly, cook it in salted boiling water for about 5 minutes.
3) Cut the squash in half, lengthwise and scoop out the seeds and discard them.
4) Sprinkle salt and pepper on... - 46.0025
Mushroom Stuffed Zucchini
1. Cut the zucchini in lengthwise manner and spoon out its pulp using a knife. Leave the ¼ inch around the shell and chop squash pulp coarsely.
2. Take a 1 ½ - 2 qt casserole, add pulp into it along with celery, onion, tomatoes and... - 45.8998
Zucchini Wrapped Meatballs
1) Cut zucchini along into 1/4- inch thick strips.
2) In a bowl mix meatball ingredients and blend well.
3) Divide and shape into 16 meatballs.
4) Carefully warp zucchini strip on each meatball and secure with wooden toothpick.
5) Arrange in a 10-inch... - 45.758
Fusilli Com Aglio Olio Peperoncino E Zucchini
1. Take a food processor or blender and add in it zucchini, oil, garlic, jalapeno pepper, basil, thyme, oregano, black and red peppers and salt.
2. Process the blender with off/on method, until the ingredients are chopped, but make sure it is not... - 45.5685
1. In a large saucepan heat olive oil and saute onion and garlic for 5 minutes.
2. To the pan add zucchini, tomatoes, eggplant and bell pepper, sprinkle with oregano, salt and black pepper and stir gently.
3. Cover and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes such... - 45.4913
Wash zucchini, cut lengthwise into halves.
Scoop out flesh of each zucchini half, leaving a shell.
Chop flesh and set aside.
Arrange zucchini shells in greased baking dish.
In a large saucepan, heat a little of the butter.
Add chopped zucchini; saute about 10... - 45.4893
Zucchini Au Gratin
1) Take 1-quart casserole and grease it.
2) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
3) Cut the zucchini into 1/4 inch rounds and keep aside.
4) Take a skillet and heat oil.
5) Add the zucchini along with garlic and onion.
6) SautÃ© for 5... - 45.4592
Combine the meat, onion, rice, tomato juice, dillweed, salt and pepper to taste in a bowl.
Scrape and wash the zucchini.
Cut off the stem end, scoop it out a little and reserve.
With an apple corer or a sharp knife, scoop out the zucchini leaving an... - 45.4195
1. Preheat the oven to 225 degrees centigrade.
2. Cut courgettes in half lengthwise and spoon out most of the pulp, leaving hollow boat-like shells about 1/4 inch thick. Set the shells aside and chop the pulp coarsely.
3. In a heavy... - 45.3395
Zucchini Gratin With Tomato Coulis
Preheat your oven to 350Â°F.butter an 8 inch square baking dish with 1 tablespoon of butter.
In a large, heavy skillet, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter and the oil just until the butter foams.
Add the zucchini slices and saute them... - 45.2749
Zucchini Bread With Walnuts
Zucchini Bread is easy to make. The vanilla extract and eggs gives the Zucchini Bread a two dimensional taste. - 45.2636
Zucchini Nut Bread
Mix together wheat germ, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and nuts.
Beat eggs until light colored and fluffy.
Beat in sugar, vanilla, and oil.
Stir in zucchini.
Gradually stir in wheat germ mixture.
Turn into 2 greased and floured 8-1/2 x 4-1/2 x 2-1/2 inch... - 45.2449
Spicy Pineapple-zucchini Bread
Spicy Pineapple-Zucchini Bread is a simply delicious side dish. Try this amazingly tempting bread recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this. - 45.1337
Zucchini In Hollandaise Cheese Sauce
1) Trim and clean zucchini. Blanch in boiling water for 1-2 minutes.
2) Wipe dry zucchini and halve lengthwise into two.
3) With a spoon. Scoop the groove in each half.
4) Cut butter into small cubes.
5) Preheat oven at 350°F
6) In a... - 44.9631
Stuffed Courgettes Zucchini
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Remove the flesh from the courgettes leaving ¼ inch thick shell.
3) In a pot, bring water to boil and put the courgettes shells and cook for 5 minutes.
4) Strain the courgettes and arrange in a non-stick baking... - 44.922
Baked Zucchini And Eggs For Lunch Or Supper
Wash the zucchini and cut off the ends.
Cut them into quarters lengthwise.
If the quarters are very large, cut them into halves.
Scoop out most of the seeds with a knife.
Cut the strips into 3/4-inch pieces.
Spread out a clean kitchen towel and put the... - 44.7698
Crab Zucchini Bites
1. Using a spoon, scoop out each zucchini center about halfway down on one end; set aside.
2. Keep aside the zucchini centers for use in other recipes.
3. In a 1-quart casserole, combine mushrooms and butter.
4. For 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, microwave at... - 44.7654
Baked Filled Zucchini
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a pan, cook the zucchini in boiling salted water for about 3 minutes.
3) Halve lengthwise and remove the pulp from the zucchini.
4) Sprinkle with the salt and pepper to taste.
5) In a skillet, saute... - 44.7623
Shrimp Agnolotti With Coriander And Zucchini
1) Mix the flour and salt on a work surface, make a depression in the center, then add the eggs and mix into the flour with a fork.
2) Knead the dough, with more flour or water, if required, for about 6 minutes, until the dough is smooth and elastic. Cover... - 44.6936
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Rinse the zucchini thoroughly and chop off the ends.
3) In a pan, boil the zucchini in salted water for 5 minutes.
4) Halve the zucchini lengthwise and gently scoop out the pulp with a spoon.
5) In a... - 44.3998
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the zucchini until shredded.
3) Remove in a colander, sprinkle with 1 tablespoon salt and allow to stand for at least 1 hour. Drain zucchini and... - 44.3231
Zippy Zucchini Fritters
1. Squeeze as much water as possible from grated zucchini
2. Leave about 1 cup of zucchini for further use.
3. Place all ingredients in the list, except oil in a bowl and mix them well.
4. Take a skillet, pour oil in it to 1/8 inch depth and heat the... - 44.3175
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Grease a 9 X 13" baking pan.
2) In a bowl, whip the soft margarine until creamy. Add in the sugar, oil, eggs, vanilla and sour milk. Beat the mixture well.
3) Sift together flour, baking powder, cocoa,... - 44.2057
Zucchini Custard Casserole
In a large frying pan that has a tight-fitting lid, add to the melted butter the zucchini pieces.
Cover and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until tender (5 to 7 minutes).
Remove from heat and set aside.
Beat the eggs with the milk or cream; stir in... - 44.048
Parmesan Topped Zucchini Trio Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the Parmesan cheese until finely grated, keep aside.
3) In a processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the zucchini until sliced and coat the... - 44.0424
Mushroom And Zucchini Baked Fish
1) Preheat oven to the desired temperature of 375°F.
2) In small skillet heat oil,now add mushrooms and zucchini and fry quickly by turning until tender.
3) Now add the bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, and the seasonings and mix... - 43.8188
Tomato Zucchini Stir Fry
1) In hot oil, sauté the zucchini with onion, 2 tablespoons parsley, garlic, salt, pepper and oregano, frequently stirring till the zucchini has tendered.
2) Add the tomatoes and cook for another 5 minutes or till the concoction has heated... - 43.743
Farfalle With Eggplant, Zucchini, Mushrooms, And Tomatoes
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
2. In a large Dutch oven Heat the olive oil over medium heat and sautÃ© the garlic, stirring it constantly, until it is soft and fragrant.
3. Then in the pan, sautÃ© onion... - 43.2419
Eggplant Or Zucchini Parmesan
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) Slice the eggplant into 1/4-inch thick slices, then dredge in the beaten eggs, then in the flour and sprinkle with salt.
3) In a non-stick pan, fry the eggplant slices in 1 to 2 teaspoons oil over a... - 43.2254
1. Cut zucchini in half lengthwise and parboil in boiling salted water for 10 minutes until the halves become just tender but not soft.
2. Drain, scoop out centers and discard, turning shells over on paper towels to drain and cool.
3. When the zucchini... - 42.8698
Zucchini Mushroom Frittata
In medium bowl, combine Egg Beaters, cheese, milk, garlic powder and seasoned pepper; set aside.
Spray 10-inch ovenproof nonstick skillet lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
Over medium-high heat, saute zucchini, tomato and mushrooms in skillet until... - 42.8679
Eggplant And Zucchini Ratatouille With Butter
1) In a 2-quart glass casserole, saute the onion in the butter, uncovered in the microwave at HIGH for 1 1/2 minutes, stir after 1 minute.
2) Stir in the eggplant, zucchini and green pepper, then cover with a glass lid or plastic wrap and cook in... - 42.8163
Stuffed Zucchini Boats (main Dish)
Stuffed Zucchini Boats is a delicious main course meal recipe. Try this effortlessly mouth watering Stuffed Zucchini Boats dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 42.7565
Courgettes Zucchini Provencale
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a pan, heat the oil and saute the courgettes, onion and garlic for 3 minutes.
3) Add the tomatoes and season to taste and stir for 3 minutes more.
4) Place half of the courgettes mixture in an... - 42.7363
Zucchini And Mushroom Stir-fry
1. Take a large skillet or wok.
2. Melt butter in it against high-heat.
3. Add olive oil or garlic and stir for one minute.
4. Add mushrooms in it and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
5. Now add zucchini and stir cook for 4 minutes.
6. Sprinkle with... - 42.6063
Chicken With Zucchini
1) Season the chicken pieces with the salt.
2) In a bowl, combine the flour, cheese, salt, pepper and paprika, then dredge the chicken with this mixture.
3) In a slow cooker, place the zucchini and pour over the bouillon.
4) Then place the chicken... - 42.5846
Preheat oven to 350°.
In the olive oil and margarine saute garlic and onion until onion is soft.
Add zucchini, thyme, salt, and pepper.
Stir for a few minutes until zucchini is well coated but not soft.
In individual casseroles, or in a 1-quart greased... - 42.494
Ratatouille With Zucchini
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
Line a large roasting pan with foil and pour in 1 cup of the olive oil.
Add the eggplant, sprinkle it with the salt, and toss well.
Cover pan tightly with foil and bake for 35 minutes, until eggplant is done but not mushy.
Uncover... - 42.364
1. Take a 2 quart-casserole, and add zucchini, onion, garlic, green pepper, olive oil, basil leaves, salt, and pepper.
2. Cover and place the casserole in microwave oven.
3. Cook at a setting of HIGH for about 4-5 minutes until the zucchini turns... - 42.2405
Courgette Zucchini Soup
1) In a saucepan, heat the stock, and add in courgettes and onions.
2) Put the lid and simmer for 15 minutes until courgettes are tender.
3) Stir in lemon juice and season to taste.
4) Take the pan away from heat, using a hand blender,... - 42.0368
Beat together the eggs, parsley, basil, salt and pepper.
Heat the oil in a frying pan.
Add the zucchini.
Cook over high heat, stirring with a fork, for 2 or 3 minutes or until the zucchini is golden but still crisp.
Lower the heat.
Add the eggs; cover all the... - 41.8246
Sweet Potato And Zucchini Latkes
this Hanukkah favorite yields a delightfully crispy and slightly sweet pancake. Prepare the batter just before cooking to prevent excess liquid and soggy cakes; pour off any excess liquid while cooking, if necessary. These lacy latkes are delicate, so don't... - 41.7904
In large saucepan cook zucchini, covered, in boiling salted water till crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
Cook onion and green pepper in margarine till tender but not brown.
Stir in tomato sauce, basil, thyme, and salt; heat through.
Remove yolks from... - 41.7699
Carrot And Zucchini Ribbons
1. Wash carrots and zucchini and scrape off their peels.
2. Chop off both the ends of carrots and zucchini.
3. Using a potato slicer, peel zucchini and carrots lengthwise into thin ribbons.
5. In a pan, boil water and add some salt to... - 41.7608
Zucchini And Egg Sandwiches
Mix together mayonnaise, garlic, salt, pepper, and prepared horseradish until blended.
Stir in zucchini.
If you'd like open-faced sandwiches, just butter one side of 2 slices of bread.
On each buttered slice, lay lettuce leaf .
Then spoon half the zucchini... - 41.7518
Macaroni And Zucchini Salad
Wash and slice the zucchini.
Sprinkle with salt and let stand for 30 minutes.
Rinse under cold water and pat dry.
Combine the zucchini, mushrooms and macaroni in a salad bowl and chill while you prepare the dressing.
Place all the remaining ingredients except... - 41.5633
Zucchini Corn Pudding
Cook zucchini in boiling, salted water until tender.
Drain; squeeze out all liquid.
Saute" onion, green pepper, garlic, and rosemary in oil until tender.
Add zucchini, corn, cheese, eggs, salt, and pepper.
Mix; turn into greased 2-quart casserole.
Bake 45... - 41.5574
Zucchini And Cheese Salad
Cut zucchini diagonally into 14-inch slices.
Blanch in boiling, salted water for 1 minute.
Drain and plunge into iced water.
Pat dry on paper towels.
Mix zucchini with celery, cheese, radishes and walnuts.
Whisk the mustard into the mayonnaise and add lemon... - 41.3973
Lamb And Zucchini Shashlik With Lemon And Tarragon
The day before the barbecue, in a large bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, shallots, tarragon and mustard.
Toss lamb and zucchini into the marinade.
Cover and chill overnight, stirring occasionally.
Drain lamb and zucchini and bring back to room temperature,... - 41.3642
Courgettes A La Provencale
1. Cut courgettes into fingers.
2. Crush garlic.
3. Chop onions.
4. Dice tomatoes.
5. Into a saucepan, drain tomato juice from can and add garlic and onion; simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Add diced tomatoes, oregano and courgettes.
7. Season... - 41.3038
Stuffed Zucchini Boats
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Wash Zucchini well.
3. Chop the ends.
4. In a pot of boiling salted water, cook zucchini for 7 minutes.
5. Remove zucchini from water and lengthwise cut into half.
6. Using a spoon, scrape... - 41.0996
Courgettes Fines Herbes
1. Soak dried herbs in apple juice or a little water for overnight.
2. Wash courgettes and slice.
3. Heat a non-stick saucepan, and brush with oil; add courgettes, toss and cook for 2-3 minutes without coloring.
4. Sprinkle herbs, salt... - 41.095
Italian Style Zucchini
1.Preheat the oven at 425 degrees.
2.Take a large sized skillet, heat butter and put onion, celery, parsley, shallots, green pepper and garlic in it and cook on medium flame.
3.Once the vegetables are cooked put flour in the skillet and... - 40.8888
Fettuccine With Salami And Zucchini
Slice the zucchini.
Put several slices together, and slice again into matchsticks.
Slice the garlic very thin.
Saute the garlic in the oil until barely browned.
Add the zucchini, and saute for 3 minutes.
Add the salami, capers, pepper, and cream.
Simmer until... - 40.7244
Microwave Zucchini Bread
1) Take a large size mixing bowl and blend together sugar and eggs.
2) Add zucchini and oil.
3) Stir in all the remaining ingredients.
4) Pour the prepared mixture into a 12 cup capacity microwave pan (or a 2 quart casserole with glass in the center)... - 40.5876
Sweetened Emerald Zucchini
1. In a medium-size saucepan, add sugar and 2 tablespoons water.
2. Bring the mixture to a boil.
3. Boil until the sugar is completely dissolved.
4. Reduce the heat to low.
5. Stir in zucchini to coat with syrup.
6. Cook covered for about 8 minutes... - 40.5361
Zucchini Frittata Sandwiches
1. In a large bowl, tip in the Golden Onion soup mix with the eggs, milk, oregano and pepper and mix well. Add the cheese to the pan and mix well again
2. In a medium pan, place the butter and melt it. Add the zucchini to the pan and cook zucchini,... - 39.8857
1) Rinse the zucchini and dry it. Do not peel bit cu off the stalk ends.
2) Lengthwise, slice each zucchini in half with the help of a sharp knife.
3) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
4) In a shallow flameproof dish, melt the... - 39.8727
Zucchini Chow Chow
Zucchini Chow Chow is a simply delicious recipe. Try this Zucchini Chow Chow; I bet, yoy will get a huge fan following for this one. - 39.8073
Slice the zucchini, and blanch it for 5 minutes in boiling water; drain.
Mix the bread crumbs, milk, and lemon peel together.
Blend with the zucchini.
Whip the eggs, and add the water; whip again.
Pour into hot omelet pan greased with butter and peanut... - 39.5097
1) Take a saucepan and combine together broth, onions, seasonings and zucchini in it.
2) Cook over medium-low heat until vegetables become very tender.
3) Add yogurt or skin milk.
4) Adjust the seasoning as per taste.
5) Pour the soup in... - 39.4338
Oven-fried Zucchini Sticks
1. Preheat over to 475ºF.
2. Wipe a large baking sheet with a washcloth dipped in oil, or coat it with cooking spray
3. Measure flours, cornmeal, salt and pepper.
4. Pour the dry ingredients into a zip-top bag or a reusable plastic container with a lid. If... - 39.3294
Cut unpeeled zucchini and peeled onions into very thin slices and drop into crock or bowl.
Cover with water and add salt.
Let stand for 1 hour; drain.
Mix remaining ingredients and bring to boil.
Pour over zucchini and onion.
Let stand for 1... - 38.828
Zucchini-cauliflower Sweet Relish
Grind the above vegetables.
If using large zucchini, remove seed before grinding.
After you have ground everything, put in large container, add salt and water.
Cover and let stand overnight.
Next morning drain, and add ALL spices and vinegar and sugar.
Bring... - 38.7123
Chocolate Almond Zucchini Bread
Beat eggs until lemon colored.
Beat in sugar and oil.
In large bowl, add egg mixture, vanilla, and zucchini to chocolate.
Sift together dry ingredients and stir into zucchini mixture, and floured loaf pans (9x5x3 inch) and bake in 350 degree oven for 1 hour... - 38.6892
Pan Fried Zucchini With Vinegar And Chili Pepper
Heat the oil in a large frying pan or skillet over medium-high heat.
When the oil is hot but not yet smoking, add the garlic and cook until golden brown on both sides, 2 to 3 minutes.
Discard the garlic.
Add the zucchini without crowding (fry in 2 batches if... - 38.086
Farfalle With Zucchini And Mint
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8" square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In large saucepan, heat 2 teaspoons of the oil; add onion. Saute until translucent, 2 minutes. Add garlic; saute 1 minute. Add tomatoes, salt and pepper to taste; simmer... - 37.8453
Combine water and salt in a large saucepan, bring to a boil.
Add diced zucchini, and cook about 2 minutes.
Drain, and set aside.
Combine breadcrumbs and milk in a large bowl, let stand 5 minutes.
Stir in cooked zucchini and eggs.
Coat a 9-inch pieplate with... - 37.6371
Saute the zucchini in the oil and garlic.
Remove from the pan.
Add the rice, and brown it in the butter.
Place the rice in a saucepan, and add the soup stock and white wine.
Bring to a boil without lid.
Place the zucchini on the top of the rice.
Do... - 37.6371
Mom's Best Zucchini Fritters
Mom's Best Zucchini Fritters is a simply delicious recipe. Try this Zucchini Fritters; I bet, yoy will get a huge fan following for this one. - 37.294
Zucchini Nut Bread
Combine & mix dry ingredients.
Combine eggs, vegetable oil, sugar, zucchini, flavoring & vanilla, mix well, and add to dry ingredients slowly, blending in gently as you do.
Fold in walnuts, and pour into greased & floured loaf pans.
Bake until tests done,... - 37.0646
Zucchini Watercress Soup
Melt the butter in a pot, add the onions, cover, and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until onions are tender and lightly colored, about 25 minutes.
Add the stock and bring to a boil.
Scrub zucchini well with a kitchen brush, trim the ends, and chop... - 37.0456
Zucchini Marinated With Lemon And Mint
1) In a large skillet warm the 1/4 cup oil over medium heat.
2) Put half quantity zucchini and fry till golden on both sides.
3) Place the zucchini on paper towels.
4) Repeat the process with zucchini slices pouring some oil if required.
5) On a... - 36.9637
Cut the zucchini in half, the long way, and scoop out the seeds.
Cook the rice, but keep it firm and nice.
Mix the rice with the yellow onion, salt, pepper, lemon juice, allspice, cinnamon, and dill.
Use to stuff the zucchini shells.
Lay them, face up, in a... - 36.883
Gourmet Zucchini Recipes By Category