- » Gourmet Wrap
Gourmet Wrap Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet wrap recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet wrap recipes.
Blue Cheese Meatloaf In Bacon Wrap
If you are sick and tired of the regular meatloaf, you can try this excellent recipe of meatloaf blended with blue cheese and wrapped in bacon. It is a gourmet dish which you can prepare for any special occasion. Watch the video to go through the step-by-step... - 125.09
Asian Lettuce Beef Wraps Paired With Mcmanis Cabernet Sauvignon
1) Season the beef steak with the diced ginger, garlic, salt and pepper.
2) Add a tablespoon of olive oil in the hot skillet and place the seasoned beef steak to sear on both sides, for about 4 minutes.
3) Chill the seared steak inside refrigerator.
5)... - 118.508
Tofu Wrap For Breakfast
Why don't you try some variation for breakfast to make it more appetizing? EJ gives you creative choices to try something different in your kitchen. Try Tofu wrap for a different taste and surely you would love it. - 111.561
Gourmet Chicken Wrap Ups
Preheat oven at 375Â°F.
Place chicken breasts, boned side up, between 2 pieces of plastic wrap.
Starting at centre, pound with a smooth, heavy object until pieces are about 1/4 inch thick.
Peel off plastic wrap.
Filling: In a small mixing bowl, combine all... - 42.6387
Wrap And Roll Basil Pinwheels
1. Spread each flour tortilla with 1/3 of the Boursin cheese or semisoft cheese. Add a layer of the large fresh basil leaves to cover cheese. Divide roasted red sweet pepper strips between tortillas, arranging pepper strips over basil leaves 1 to 2 inches... - 28.4235
You May Also Like!
Ramen Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Packet ramen noodles are just “plain blah” bland, flavorless and boring. Revamp this cheap college student food and bring ‘sexy’ back to the ramen noodles. Make an Asian inspired ramen noodle salad with carrots, scallions, cucumbers tossed with fresh... - 92.2388
Water Chestnuts Wrapped In Bacon
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Cut the bacon slices in halves along the length.
3) Wrap each water chestnut with one piece of bacon. Secure the ends with toothpicks.
4) Place the bacon wrapped water chestnuts inside the broiler to broil for... - 33.449
Red Snapper Wrapped In Sweet Potato With Escarole
Red snapper wrapped in sweet potato with escarole is an amazing combination of some fancy ingredients that look jazzy and taste lush. This video is your able guide to cooking this exotic dish at home. - 82.596
Hidden Mushroom And Bacon Wrapped
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Using a rolling pin, roll the biscuits into 3 inch circle.
3) Make a layer by arranging 1 piece of bacon on each biscuit, top it with 1 mushroom and 1 more piece of bacon.
4) Place a biscuit over the... - 37.2562
Chicken Skin Wrapped Monk Fish With Transgluti
1. Take out skin of the monk fish and clean.
2. Sprinkle seasoning over the fish and rub.
3. Squeeze the lemon over the fish and rub thoroughly.
4. Sprinkle transglutaminase over the fish.
5. Lay down the saran wrap over the cooking top;... - 95.7906
Parmesan Sausage Wraps
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Spread dough in 8 triangles cut each in half making 16 long triangles.
3) Dredge each with 1 table soon of cheese.
4) Place the sausage on the narrow end of the triangle.
5) Roll the dough toward the... - 40.8083
Bacon Wrapped Oysters
1. Microwave the oysters before opening it. Place 6 oysters in a 8-inch round glass cake dish. Microwave it for about 45 seconds to 1 minute at high until the shells get opened slightly. Don’t tend to cook them.
2. Detach the oysters from their... - 37.4459
Bacon Wrapped Liver With Raisin Sauce
Rub the liver with the salt, paprika, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
Leave for 20 minutes.
Wrap the bacon around the liver, covering the liver completely.
Place in an oiled roasting pan and bake in a moderately hot oven (375° F) for 25-30... - 44.5852
Herby Bacon Wrapped Pollack
1. Heat oven to 180 C
2. On a baking tray arrange the carrots and leeks, thereafter drizzling with a little oil and covering with foil.
3. Let it bake for 30 minutes such that just tender.
4. On a board place the fish and season it.... - 45.3104
Lettuce Wrapped Fish Bundles
1. In cold water, rinse lettuce leaves and shake off excess.
2. On a 9-inch (23 cm) pie plate place and microwave them at High for 20 seconds or until limp.
3. On work surface, overlap 2 lettuce leaves slightly and top with half of the... - 44.4678
Bacon Wrapped Pork Rolls
Get some pork rolls on a winter afternoon when the family is all together! Nothing like a quick grill of these beauties on the grill! Quick and easy and flavorful! Watch this video to make this easy pork roll wrapped with bacon! - 96.3185
Foil Wrapped Steak Supper
Tear off 2 1/2-foot length of 18-inch-wide foil.
Place meat in center; sprinkle with onion-soup mix; cover with vegetables.
Dot vegetables with butter and sprinkle with salt.
Fold foil over and seal securely to hold in juices.
Place on baking sheet; bake in... - 37.3914