- » Gourmet Wedding Side Dish
Gourmet Wedding Side Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet wedding side dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet wedding side dish recipes.
Glazed Carrots And Parsnips
1) In a saucepan, melt half the butter and sautÃ© carrots and parsnips for 2 minutes, turning frequently.
2) Stir in the ginger, nutmeg and season to taste.
3) Blend in the lemon juice and adequate water to cover the vegetables.
4) Put the lid... - 48.0231
Braided Seed Rounds
1) Take a 9-inch round layered cake pan and lightly grease it.
2) Take a mixing bowl and combine 6 1/2 cups flour, salt, yeast and sugar in it. Add butter and hot water. Beat until mixture turns smooth. Gently stir in remaining 1/2 cup... - 47.6308
Swedish Cabbage Rolls
1. In a 4-quart casserole, place cabbage leaves and 2 tablespoons water.
2. Cover the casserole.
3. Cook on High for 6 minutes.
4. Remove thick parts of cabbage leaves so you can roll them without tearing.
5. Keep aside.
6. In a bowl, combine... - 46.275
1. Cut fish into serving-size portions.
2. Blend cornstarch in cream.
3. Add 1/3 cup wine to cream mixture.
4. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, place the fish.
5. Drizzle 2/3 cups wine over fish.
6. Cover the dish with a plastic wrap.
7.... - 44.1066
Date Tamarind Chutney
Date Tamarind Chutney or Sweet Chutney is an extremely popular condiment for most North Indian 'Chaat' dishes. Its tangy taste and smooth texture are perfect to tickle your taste buds and add the extra zing to snacks/appetizers like Sev Puri, Dahi Batata... - 42.7078
Groundnut chutney is a wonderful condiment/dip/side dish when served with Pongal, Idlis (Steamed Pancakes) or even Dosas (Indian Crepes). It is easy to make and can be stored in an air-tight container and refrigerated up to 1 week. Though Groundnut chutney... - 41.3836
1. Heat oil in a large, heavy pot over medium heat. Saute onions, celery, carrots and garlic until tender, about 10 minutes. Increase heat to high and add veal, pork, sausage and pancetta; cook until meats are evenly brown.
2. Stir in tomatoes, chicken... - 38.4179
Tuscan Style Sausage
"This sausage is typical of the homemade sausages found in the northern area of Italy, especially in Tuscany near the city of Lucca. They may be used in any recipe calling for Italian sausage. They are versatile in that they can be grilled, fried or boiled." - 37.0329
Wash shrimp well and marinade with tamarind paste, salt, garam masala powder, turmeric powder and chilly powder. Refrigerate for at least an hour.
Dry Roast coriander seeds, peppercorns, fenugreek, dry red chillies and grind them well along with shredded... - 35.2669
Simple Chicken Fry
Wash & cut chicken into cubes.
Blend & puree tomatoes, mint & cilantro into a paste.
Marinade chicken cubes with the pureed paste, ginger garlic paste, black pepper powder, juice of lime, vinegar & salt. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Heat 3 tbs... - 35.029
Gnocchi In Fontina Sauce
Quick and easy white cheese sauce which make the gnocchi melt in your mouth! Very rich and decadent. - 34.5532
Thai Ginger Soup
San Marco Grocery's world famous Thai Ginger Soup! A simple coconut milk base with chicken breast strips, ginger and cilantro. Garnish with red chilies and cilantro sprigs. - 33.2249