- » Gourmet Wedding Appetizer
Gourmet Wedding Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet wedding appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet wedding appetizer recipes.
Tuna Salmon Patties
Friends coming over and you are perplexed thinking what to cook…why not use the salmon tuna lying in your fridge and make some interesting salmon tuna patty. Watch this video to get a few ideas. - 101.254
Smoked-salmon Cream Cheese Sushi Rolls
Make sushi with cream cheese and salmon, rolled with ease to make the ultimate sushi appetizer for a party. It's not exactly sushi, but it hit the spot. If you don’t like the raw fishy flavor of salmon in sushi then this recipe is definitely meant for you.... - 92.0435
Sev Batata Puri
Sev Batata Puri is undoubtedly a very popular North-Indian snack/appetizer. Also Sev Batata Puri is an extremely commom road-side snack in Mumbai and other such Indian Metropoliton Cities. If you have all the ingredients readily available at home, then its... - 45.9324
Chicken And Melon Mousse
1) Wash chicken thoroughly, remove the bones and skin and discard.
2) Chop the chicken flesh roughly and mince it.
3) In 1 cup chicken stock,... - 44.7759
Wine Jelly With Olives And Almonds
1. In a glass bowl, combine wine, lime soda, lime juice, salt and dissolved gelatine, stirring to mix well.
2. Pour into an ice-cream maker and churn until iced or place the bowl in the refrigerator and chill till semi frozen.
3. Remove from the... - 44.4999
Jellied Tomato Juice Consomme
1. In a saucepan, combine the tomato juice, consomme, celery, bay leaf, onion and cloves.
2. Place on a medium flame and bring to a boil.
3. Reduce the flame and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Strain the liquid.
5. Add hot water if required to equal 8 cups... - 43.7553
Chilled Lychee And Apple Soup
1. Squeeze limes and collect juice.
2. In a pan combine stock, onion, ginger, salt and crushed spices.
3. Bring to a boil over high heat.
4. Lower heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes.
5. Strain and cool.
6. Mix in lime juice.
7. Taste and... - 43.7134
Thai Crab Rolls
Moderately spiced crab meat rolled into Thai spring roll sheets before quickly 'pan' deep-fried and dipped into a magical, tangy dipping sauce. - 40.0064
This is a slightly elaborate yet easy recipe for a Fish Fry. It is my mother-in-laws' twist to a regular Fish Fry recipe. It is so tasty that the extra time involved is well worth the effort! - 39.3676
Cut the cauliflower in to florets of medium size, dip in warm water. Keep aside.
Make a batter of corn starch & all purpose flour (both in equal quantities). Add salt and pepper. The batter should be slightly thick.
Dip the cauliflower florets in the... - 39.3259
Beef Broth Cocktail
1. Warm beef broth in a saucepan.
2. Stir in the vegetable juice and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Allow to cool at room temperature.
4. Fill cocktail glasses with shaved ice.
5. Pour the broth over the ice.
6. Garnish with a lemon wedge each
7.... - 37.6558
Cut Potatoes into wedges or thin strips and soak them for half an hour in cold water.
Drain potatoes and dab them with corn starch, salt and pepper according to taste.
Heat oil and deep fry potatoes until golden color and place them on an absorbent paper... - 37.4123
Beef Noodle Soup
This is a simplified version of a Vietnamese beef noodle soup. The Vietnamese make the broth from scratch, and simmer it for hours. - 36.9358
Broccoli Onion Bouquets
1. Peel onions and cut 1-inch core from center.
2. Wash and trim broccoli.
3. Use flowerets only.
4. In a casserole, place broccoli and cored onions separately.
5. Add chicken stock.
6. Cover the casserole.
7. Cook on High for 6... - 36.0516
Thai Steamed Mussels
Delicious and easy spicy Thai steamed mussels that can be finished in just thirty minutes. - 35.0299
Cut into quarters, they make appealing appetizers when there's just a few of you. Serve wedges alone...or with pizza sauce. - 34.1902
1) Chop the eggs thoroughly.
2) Mix eggs with enough mayonnaise to hold chopped the mixture together.
3) On the base of 6-inch springform pan press the mixture gently.
4) Chill for several hours or overnight.
5) Unmold egg mold from the... - 33.6794
Broiled Provolone & Olive Focaccia
Heat broiler. Place rolls onto ungreased baking sheet, cut-side up. Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat until light golden brown (1 to 2 minutes). Brush toasted side of each roll with 1 tablespoon dressing. Remove top halves of rolls from baking sheet. Set aside.... - 31.9729
Black Bean Taco Dip
Black Bean Taco Dip. Vary the "heat" of this Mexican dip by using mild, medium or hot salsa. - 30.8552