- » Gourmet Vegetarian Side Dish
Gourmet Vegetarian Side Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet vegetarian side dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet vegetarian side dish recipes.
Moroccan Vegetable Tagine With Couscous
1. In large soup pot heat oil over medium heat.
2. Cook adding onion, garlic and carrot and stir 5 to 6 minutes.
3. Add cumin, paprika, turmeric, cayenne pepper and cinnamon to pot.
4. Continue to cook and stir for 3 to 4 more minutes, until spices... - 134.828
Chocolate & Balsamic Roasted Red Beets
Did you know that you can make Red Velvet Cake with beets? I made one recently and it was quite good. The photos sucked so I need to redo the photo shoot but the cake itself was scrumptious.
I was really quite surprised by how well beets and chocolate played... - 132.862
Stir Fried Asparagus
Chef Manjula is not only an expert cook of Indian cuisines; but she also develops international recipes to suit Indian taste. Whatever may be the reason but if you have not yet tried healthy asparagus, here the chef has an Indianised stir fried asparagus dish... - 131.9
Balsamic Beets With Goat Cheese And Walnuts
When you are in a fix on what to serve to your veggie friends, you may consider this option. Balsamic beets is an easy recipe of beets, which does not require much preparation. Follow the video instruction and serve a unique veggie preparation to your friends. - 131.442
Moroccan Couscous And Vegetable Salad
Have tried making a salad with couscous! If not then make a salad using all the fresh vegetables and mix in some couscous using the guidance of this video! Its light and easy and the video has simple instructions! - 127.556
Balsamic Dressed Quinoa Salad In A Jar
Have you planned a special romantic dinner on the beach or a picnic with your love? Here is a salad that is so easy to make and carry and is sure to impress your girl! Since it is made in a mason jar, you need not pack the dressing and salad separately, it is... - 123.299
Tomatoey Garlicky Green Beans
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion and garlic to skillet. Sauté 5 to 6 minutes until onions are soft and just beginning to brown.
Add green beans and salt. Sauté another 5 to 6 minutes, until crisp tender. If using okra, stir... - 123.278
These mashed parsnips are the new mashed potatoes. I just discovered this recipe a few months ago. Up to that point I was a dedicated mashed potatoes lover. Now, I love mashed parsnips so much more! They are the same texture as mashed potatoes, but with a... - 123.213
Carrot Pecan Wild Rice
Wild rice, pecans, and carrot are three holiday classics. Watch the video and learn how you can combine them to make a delicious dish. - 122.975
Cashew And Cranberry Wild Rice Pilaf
If you are trying to eat healthy, low fat, whole grain foods, this is one recipe that must be on your “healthiest rice recipe" repertoire after being on your "tastiest rice recipe" list! Wild rice marries with cashews and dried cranberries in an updated... - 122.515
Summer Vegetable Gratin With Panko Bread Crumbs
Crunchy fresh vegetables are nutritious and refreshing treats during hot summers. Chef Ginny shows how to make the colorful Summer Vegetable Gratin using a lot of vegetables and just a few seasonings. Great with toasted bread crumbs and grated cheese on the... - 121.875
Nourishment and helping protect our immunity system our motto? If that’s the case then this bowl of soup should keep the cold at bay! Watch Caryellis show you how! - 121.089
American Kale Salad Part 2- Dressing Salad
Curious about second part of video of Kale Salad Dressing? Here is your chance to find out what it's all about and it won't cost you a thing! The simple kale salad dressing recipe features mixture of flavours, salt, sweet and sour. This are limitless ways... - 113.441
The Sexy Vegan's Massaged Kale Salad
1. Remove the Kale leaves from the stem and chop roughly.
2. Add 3/4 teaspoon salt, the juice of half a lemon, 1 teaspoon olive oil and massage the kale to get the bitterness out.
3. The bitter liquids of the kale would have come out so... - 113.372
Vietnamese Pickled Vegetables
A good idea for a variation on your spread. Here’s the recipe for a Vietnamese style salad. A pickled recipe, this looks tempting too. A tangy and sweet flavor, it definitely makes a good addition! - 112.612
Italian Marinara Sauce
For the great taste of homemade sauce, you don't need to spend hours in the kitchen. This fast and easy Marinara sauce recipe is perfect on its own or as a base for dozens of other pasta sauces. The recipe features plenty of spices and herbs bunged in .... - 111.703
Won't you like a zesty, healthy, colorful change from those same old mashed potatoes. Here is a great alternative to the same old mashed potatoes. It has more zip, zing and rustic appeal making it a wonderful side for your holiday meals. It has beautiful... - 111.04
Homemade Shoe String Potato Fries
Call these fries, frites, chips, sticks, crisps or whatever you like but these thin mini potato fries are golden, crisper, lighter, and less oily. They are full of flavor and live up to everything a French-fry should be! All you French-fry fans out there, you... - 109.528
Christmas Homemade Cranberry Sauce
What is a Christmas meal without cranberry sauce? Do not commit a crime and serve this delicious sweet-tart ruby red sauce from a bottle or jar, at your holiday table. Watch Barry with his Christmas spirit show you how to make a gorgeous homemade cranberry... - 108.213
Grilled Peaches And Couscous With Balsamic Reduction
Continuing on with our grilling series we are featuring our side dish this week. In this weeks featured video we show you a tasty side dish that is easy on the eyes, easy to eat and real easy entertaining dish. - 107.685
Low Carb Sauteed Home Fries
Think home fries will interfere with your low carb diet? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and change the way you think forever! This recipe is easy and healthy. Watch the video to know more. - 107.571
The Hippy Gourmet Makes Celeriac Remoulade
Want a gourmet side dish for a party? And something that is simple and easy and can be made ahead? Try Hippy gourmet's Celeriac Remoulade. He puts together the dish in no time and watch how garnishes the dish to a gourmet look. Never knew a gourmet dish can... - 107.069
Pineapple Teriyaki Rice Pilaf
A dish to be gourmet doesn’t need a French word in the title! This is one of the easiest rice dishes you can make at home that will make you look like a gourmet chef. All you need is a rice cooker and some ingredients that you can find in the gourmet... - 106.907
Baked Sweet Potato And Pecan Casserole
A dish for the holidays such as this is truly enjoyable! Perfect especially during thanksgiving, with a wonderful crunchy pecan topping! Have this happy bake with chef David in this video! - 106.538
Honey And Kahlua Glazed Baby Carrots
Everyone has served honey glazed carrots at one of their holiday dinners. Nothing is overly special about them though delicious and healthy. Make the ordinary into something exceptional by adding one special ingredient that no one would think of adding to... - 106.484
Thyme And Balsamic Oven Roasted Tomatoes
Even soft and mushy tomatoes will taste fantastic when you oven roast them! The oven roasted tomatoes are a multi-talented bunch and probably the best way to use up the abundance of garden tomatoes in summer. It makes a versatile ingredient that makes an... - 103.698
Stir Fried Vegetables In Hot Garlic Sauce
Would you like to have a home cooked Chinese meal? Here is Chef Vikas showing you just how to do that! A great recipe that is simple and quick to make. Filled with the goodness of vegetables, this is a great option for a quick solution. - 103.038
Tender ribbon so kale tossed in a salad is very flavorful and delicious! There is a way to get them into your salad without cooking! This video shows you how to get them to eat raw in your salad! See the video for more! - 102.469
A rutabagas is a vegetable which is a cross between a cabbage and a turnip. Chef David explains how to get this vegetable cooked to make it a nice side dish! See the video for more! - 102.124
Cheesy Herb Tomatoes
Preheat broiler to high.
Slice tomatoes and place on a baking sheet.
In a separate bowl combine the asiago cheese, panko bread crumbs, salt, pepper and parsley. Stir to combine, then evenly divide the cheesy herb breading mixture on top of the... - 101.364
Vegan Cheese Sauce
Are you a Vegan Cook? Then try this spectacular easy homemade recipe of making Cheesy Sauce. This is a delicious cheese sauce that uses zero chemicals and can be used whenever you need a dairy free meal, whether for people sensitive to dairy, or simply... - 100.179
The chef prepares Ratatouille in the classic style. Join him to learn the correct preparation of this wonderful vegetarian dish. - 99.4297
Puerto Rican Verdes En Escabeche
Fond of trying new cuisines? Here's a great recipe that you should definitely try. Watch the chef prepare Verdes En Escabeche now and impress your family with this Puerto Rican delicacy. - 96.655
Buttermilk Idaho® Fingerling Potatoes
When digging for food that isn't just flavorful, but also appeasing to the eyes, Idaho fingerling potatoes definitely tops the list of favorites. In this video, the chef tells you how to make fingerlings at home and jazz it up using buttermilk and caraway... - 95.8995
Golden Fried Baby Corn In Soya Sauce
Do you love baby corn? Well this is an absolutely delicious ingredient in any Chinese dish. Chef Vikas shows you how to make a delicious crispy baby corn. Simple and quick, this is a great recipe. - 95.0561
The Hippy Gourmet Makes Wilted Greens And Veggies
Greens are good for health but everyone doesn’t like them or few eat them for health sake. So, chef Hippy Gourmet's has easy greens recipes that are sure to knock all those who dislike greens. Using his black pan, he cooks the dish in no time with some... - 91.175
Mexican Spicy Raw Vegan Chillii Part 1- Preparing Spiced Mixture
Make your winter special with an hot spicy vegan chilli sauce. Watch this video to make this spectacular homemade chilly sauce recipe. First part of this video shows the initial preparation of spices and nuts blended together which ends in spiced flavoured... - 90.817
Mexican Spicy Raw Vegan Chillii Part 2- Preparing Sauce
The one you've been waiting for is just a click away now. This second part of video gives you complete recipe of making chilly sauce. Preparing this dish seems to be lengthy , but its worth it ! Spicy foods are a great way to warm up on a cold day. - 88.6284
Spicy Asian Asparagus
If you are in a mood to have something spicy then you have come to the right place. Check out the video of the spicy and delicious Spicy Asian Asparagus. A very east to prepare dish. Great recipe from the Asian cuisine. - 82.0379
Shallow Fried Tofu
If your wanting to snack a vegan yet Vietnamese origin dish! Try this recipe of the shallow fried tofu! Crispy bites of softness, a video shown with every step in detail! - 79.765
Marrowfat Peas In Garlic And Tomato Sauce
There are not many protein friendly recipes for vegetarians, so if you are looking for one; here is a great marrowfat peas in garlic and tomato sauce recipe from Jameela, which is really simple and very flavorful. Even the meat lovers would like it. So take a... - 75.6484
Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
How often do you come across a good Stuffed Cabbage Leaves recipe? You are fortunate enough to have just hit this page and found one. Please try this recipe of Stuffed Cabbage Leaves and if you are fully satisfied, spread the taste by sharing on other social... - 53.8929
Cream Leek Soup
This Cream Leek Soup recipe easily finds way to the top of my favorite list. There is not a single month when I don't serve this yummy Side Dish! I am sure both of us will be in agreement that this Cream Leek Soup is very delectable. - 52.9392
Cottage Cheese Celery Loaf
Cottage Cheese Celery Loaf made using this recipe is an experience by itself. This Cottage Cheese Celery Loaf is surely going to make you famous amongst your friends once they taste it. Try it right away! - 50.6386
6 Whole Grain Bread
6 Whole Grain Bread is an amazingly delicious recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this bread recipe to them, I bet everyone will enjoy this! - 50.5996
Rainbow Superfood Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas .
2) In a small roasting tin, keep 2 beetroot nicely sprinkled with salt and about 100ml water, cover with a foil, then place on the top shelf.
3) On a separate baking tray, keep the tomatoes... - 49.9653
Shepherd's Bread is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Enjoy this delicious bread recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Shepherd's Bread. - 49.9589
Olives Spiced With Lemon And Herbs
1) On the work surface put olives and gently crush with the back of a heavy knife.
2) In a small pan heat 1/2 cup of the olive oil over medium heat.
3) Mix the remaining ingredients except olives and warm for 3 minutes till herbs and... - 49.9525
1) Add the kidney beans in 9 cups water and allow to soak overnight at room temperature.
2) In a large pot or pressure cooker, add the kidney beans, soaking water, bouillon cubes, bay leaf and Vegit together.
3) Simmer over the range for... - 49.8502
Watercress And Redleaf Lettuces With Oranges, Red Onions And Fennel
1) In a plastic bag put watercress and lettuces.
2) Chill in refrigerator before packing in a cooler.
3) With a knife cut the ends of oranges.
4) Keeping the oranges upright peel and skin the oranges.
5) Halve lengthwise and then cut into thin... - 49.7429
Corn Fetti Bread
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Take a 9-inch square pan and grease generously.
3. Fill flour into a measuring cup and level off.
4. In a medium bowl, mix flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, salt and dry mustard, stir until all... - 49.7199
Chinese Style Stir Fried Noodles
1) In a large pot of salted boiling with 2 tablespoons oil,
boil the noodles for 4-7 minutes for fresh noodles or 8-14 minutes for dry noodles, until cooked. Drain and keep warm.
2) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the carrot... - 49.687
1. Cut eggplant into 1/2-inch cubes, take a colander, place eggplant cubes, sprinkle with salt and shake to distribute salt over all cubes.
2. On a plate place colander to drain and let it stand for 1 hour
3. Rinse and pat dry with paper towels.
4. In... - 49.6398
Zucchini Bread Using Molasses
1. Take a mixing bowl, add all ingredients and blend them well by running a hand mixer. Run the mixer at low speed until the mixture moistens and then beat at medium speed for about a minute.
2. Take a 9X5 loaf dish and line it with a wax paper, spoon... - 49.6269
Mushroom Basket With Beet Tulips And Mini Vegetable Flowers
Mushroom Basket With Beet Tulips And Mini Vegetable Flowers is a wonderful centerpiece that adds an element of elegance and class to your party spread. I took some time on this one for my husbands promotion party but it was really worth it! Try the Mushroom... - 49.563
Caraway Coleslaw With Creamy Oil And Vinegar Dressing
1. In a large salad serving bowl, combine shredded cabbage and grated onions.
2. To prepare the dressing, in a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar sugar, caraway seeds and seasonings.
3. Use a fork to whisk the ingredients until well amalgamated.
4. Add... - 49.1021
Hot German Potato Salad
1) Cook the potatoes for 20-25 minutes until just done, drain, then allow to cool and peel.
2) In a large bowl, cut and place the 1/4-inch thick sliced potatoes.
3) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the apples until chopped... - 49.0694
Cold Bean Salad
To make the dressing: In a medium bowl, whisk together the apple juice, vinegar, lemon juice, basil, mustard, oil, and garlic.
Season with the salt and pepper.
To make the salad: Place the green beans, wax beans, and water in a large microwave-safe... - 49.0615
Avocado Pear And Walnut Salad
Scoop avocado from skin and blend with the juice of 1/2 lemon.
Season to taste.
Pile on a bed of lettuce on a serving dish.
Arrange tomato slices around the edge of the dish.
Soak pear slices in remaining lemon juice.
Drain and arrange around avocado.
Arrange... - 48.9429
Mushroom And Cheese Croustade
1. Set the oven to gas mark 6, 400°F (200°C) and heat it.
2. In a bowl combine, wheat germ, breadcrumbs, flour, salt, oatmeal, and herbs.
3. Take a saucepan, melt the butter and spoon it over dry ingredients and combine them well.
4.... - 48.9429
1) Stud the onion with whole cloves or add the ground cloves to water alongwith the other ingredients.
2) In a large saucepan, add the clove-studded onion, lentils, bay leaf, 1/2 teaspoon salt and water together.
3) Allow to boil, then simmer covered... - 48.8632
Grilled Polenta With Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Take a heavy-bottomed 3-quart saucepan and boil water in it.
3) Sprinkle salt in it and add polenta.
4) Lower heat and stir frequently for 15 to 30 minutes.
5) Cook till it is thick and creamy. It... - 48.8411
Layered Cranberry Salad
1) In a double boiler over hot water, mix the gelatin in cold water, stir continuously and heat until dissolved.
2) Stir in the cranberry sauce, pineapple, walnuts and lemon juice, blend well.
3) In a lightly oiled 3-quart baking dish,pour the mixture... - 48.8323
Stuffed Squash Rings
If you were looking for something different, this Stuffed Squash Rings recipe is it! Your near and dear ones including your pals will vouch for this tempting Stuffed Squash Rings recipe. Try it. - 48.7816
Can you find a better recipe of Avocado Soup than this? I am challenging you to. It is a great Side Dish. Believe me, just try this Avocado Soup once, you'll love it. - 48.7552
Carciofi Al Tegame Alla Romana
1. Trim the artichokes bases flat so that they can stand upright. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
2. Bend and snap off the small bottom leaves and any outer leaves that are bruised or loose. Lay each artichoke on its side and slice about 1 inch off... - 48.7236
German Potato Salad With Mayonnaise
1) Boil potatoes with skin and peel while still hot enough to handle.
2) Cut into cubes while hot and sprinkle dressing over them.
3) Toss till potatoes are well coated with dressing.
4) Set aside till cold.
5) Mix in spring onions,... - 48.704
Cucumber Fruit Soup
The taste of this very Cucumber Fruit Soup recipe has played on my mind so much that I hardly ever go for any other Cucumber Fruit Soup recipe. A yummy Side Dish dish that I recommend to my friends is this recipe of Cucumber Fruit Soup. Caring is all about... - 48.6254
Healthy Vegetable Rice Salad
1.Ina pan cook rice by following the instructions given in the package.
2.Once done, refrigerate rice.
3.Season cucumber with salt and leave it for 30 minutes after covering.
4.Once done, wash the cucumbers well.
5.Take a medium sized... - 48.5985
Cheese Herb Bread
Sprinkle the yeast over the water in a large mixing bowl.
Let stand 10 minutes, then stir to dissolve.
Add the sugar, salt, butter, 1/2 cup of cheese, marjoram, and 3 cups of the flour.
Beat with an electric mixer or by hand until very smooth.
Beat in the... - 48.5383
Raspberry And Dried Cherry Salad
1) Wash the Bibb lettuce,radicchio, leaf lettuce and spinach thoroughly and drain and tear the leaves into small Chill, if you wish, until ready to use.
2) For preparing raspberry vinaigrette :Mash raspberries by pushing them through a... - 48.5091
1. In a large salad bowl, combine all the salad ingredients and toss.
2. In a small bowl make dressing by combining the ingredients for it.
3. Whisk with a fork until well blended.
4. Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well using two large salad... - 48.4637
Savory Potato Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a pan, melt, 2 tablespoons of butter, and saute celery.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 15 minutes.
4) Stir in mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes.
5) Blend in 1 tablespoon of flour, and mustard for 2... - 48.4318
Chilean Quinoa Tabbouleh
1. Place quinoa in a strainer and rinse with cold running water.
2. In a medium-size pan, place quinoa, add water, and bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat to medium-low and cover the pan.
4. Simmer for about 10-12 minutes until the liquid... - 48.3795
1) In a pan, cook the potatoes in boiling water for 30 minutes or until tender, then cool and peel.
2) In a large bowl, slice and place the potatoes.
3) Then add the onions, parsley and green pepper, sprinkle with the salt to taste.
4) Fold in... - 48.3795
Melt In Your Mouth Moulded Mushroom Salad
1) In a bowl, mix the gelatin in water until dissolved.
2) In a medium saucepan, blend the gelatin mixture, cream cheese and soup over a low heat, until smooth.
3) Allow the mixture to cool.
4) In a large skillet, saute the mushrooms in butter until... - 48.3616
Winter Greens Pear And Goat Cheese Salad
To make the dressing: Heat the oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add the shallots and onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
Reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
Uncover and continue... - 48.2678
1) To prepare the dressing : In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice, soy sauce, sesame seeds, sugar and pepper and mix well.
Keep the dressing aside.
2) In boiling water,cook the peas briefly for 10 seconds and drain off the... - 48.2486
Glazed Carrots And Parsnips
1) In a saucepan, melt half the butter and sautÃ© carrots and parsnips for 2 minutes, turning frequently.
2) Stir in the ginger, nutmeg and season to taste.
3) Blend in the lemon juice and adequate water to cover the vegetables.
4) Put the lid... - 48.2425
Green Beans Oriental
1. Preheat oven to 400°
2. In a saucepan boil salted water and cook green beans as directed on the package.
3. Drain the beans from water and keep aside.
4. In a frying pan melt butter.
5. Stir in onion, bean sprouts, and sliced... - 48.2265
1. Take a fondue pot and rub the interior with a clove of garlic that has been cut.
2. Heat the pot by putting it on low flame and add lemon juice together with wine.
3. Add the cheese and stir it with a figure of eight motion.
4. Add the cornstarch as... - 48.1918
Sour Potato Salad
1) Take a mixing bowl and add the potatoes, salt, pepper and onions to it, mixing them with a light hand before chilling.
2) Take another bowl and add the mayonnaise, mustard paste, vinegar, and yogurt.
3) Mix the ingredients thoroughly.
4) Cover the... - 48.1574
Toasted Cashew Stir Fry With Noodles
1. Combine seeds and nuts in a bowl, and microwave them for 4 minutes until they get toasted. Alternatively they can be toasted in conventional oven at gas mark 6,400°F (200°C) for about 5-7 minutes. Check the seeds and nuts at set intervals to... - 48.1255
Garlicky Green Goddess Mould
1. Add gelatin to water in sprinkling form so that it gets soften.
2. Stir the mix against low heat until the mix gets completely dissolved.
3. Remove the mix from flame and cool it slightly.
4. In a blender, add gelatin blend with yogurt, sour cream,... - 48.1183
Italian Floret Salad
Cut red pepper in half lengthwise.
Remove seeds and ribs.
Rub olive oil on skin and grill for a few minutes.
Set aside to cool.
Peel off skin and slice thinly.
Cut broccoli and cauliflower into separate florets.
Place florets in a saucepan of rapidly boiling... - 48.0504
Iced Tomato And Orange Soup
Introduce this Iced Tomato And Orange Soup to your yearning taste buds, they'll not ever ask for anything else for a long time to come. Iced Tomato And Orange Soup as a Side Dish never fails to impress. I cant believe you just have not tried my Iced Tomato... - 48.0434
1) Seed the red chili pepper and finely chop it.
2) Put it into a bowl with the oil, vinegar and seasoning and with a fork mix well.
3) Peel and chop the fresh pineapple, or drain and chop the canned pineapple.
6) Seed the peppers and chop... - 47.9814
Champagne Chicken With Avocado And Lemon Sauce
Make deep slits in the drumsticks so the marinade will permeate the meat.
Place drumsticks in a flat ceramic or glass dish.
Mix marinade ingredients together and pour over chicken.
Cover and refrigerate for 12 hours, turning occasionally.
To make sauce, blend... - 47.9645
Poppy Seed Rolls And Cinnamon Raisin Bread
1)In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water and add honey.
2)Once the yeast begins to bubble add in the wheat germ, tamari, buttermilk and 2 cups of flour.
3)Using a hand mixer at high speed, blend the yeast mixture for 5 minutes.
4)Now add ¼ cup... - 47.9567
Baked Stuffed Tomatoes
1.Take off the tomato skin.
2.Chop the top 1 inch piece and take the pulp out.
3.Keep the tomatoes upside down to remove the liquid content.
4.Preheat the oven to 375 degree.
5.In a skillet, heat margarine and cook onions ans mushrooms... - 47.9498
Scalloped Celery With Almonds
1. Cut celery stalks into 3-inch pieces.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
3. In an ovenproof casserole dish, arrange the celery pieces in a single layer.
4. Pour water over them and sprinkle 1 teaspoon salt.
5. Cover the casserole with... - 47.925
Baked Mushroom Caps Stuffed With Hazelnuts
1. Stem the mushrooms and place caps in a bowl and keep aside.
2. Finely chop the stems.
3. Preheat the oven to 300° F.
4. Mix chopped stems with all remaining ingredients except milk.
5. Spoon this filling into each mushroom cap,... - 47.9216
Marinated Tomato Salad
1. To prepare the marinade, in a large glass mixing bowl add vinegar and stir in salt until dissolved.
2. Add shallots, chives, lemon juice and white pepper to the vinegar and mix well.
3. Add the oil in a slow and steady steam, whisking constantly... - 47.9058
1) In a large salad bowl, mix together bean sprouts, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, pimentos, mandarin oranges, onion, celery and green pepper.
2) Keep the vegetable mixture aside.
3) In a small saucepan,mix together oil, sugar,... - 47.8953
Baked Yellow Squash Pudding
1. Grease a 3 quart baking dish or casserole with butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
3. In a large skillet or a kettle, melt the butter
4. Add onions and squash and sweat for a few minutes until onions are soft.
5. Add water and... - 47.8816
Stuffed Cabbage With Mushrooms And Pine Kernels
In a deep, heavy-based pan cook the onions and garlic in the olive oil till golden brown.
A long, slow cooking, covered with a lid, for 15 minutes is preferable to cooking them quickly.
When they are golden and sweet, add the chopped mushrooms and continue to... - 47.8538
Sherried Sweet Potato Ring
1. Grease a 6-cup ring mold with butter or oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F
3. Boil the potatoes whole without peeling, until fork tender.
4. Drain and let cool until easy to handle.
5. Peel the potatoes and add to a bowl.
6.... - 47.8002
Molded Gazpacho Salad
1) In a saucepan, pour the tomato juice, stir in the gelatin and allow to stand for 2 minutes.
2) Simmer the tomato juice over a medium-low heat and stir until the gelatin is dissolved.
3) Stir in the vinegar, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, black... - 47.7434
Tarragon Artichokes With Leeks
In a large bowl, combine cold water and lemon juice; set aside.
Using a stainless steel knife, cut stem and top third of leaves from one artichoke, then break off outer leaves until you reach pale green inner ones.
Discard outer leaves and trimmings; cut... - 47.7068