- » Gourmet Vegetarian Pudding
Gourmet Vegetarian Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet vegetarian pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet vegetarian pudding recipes.
Strawberry And Rhubarb Crisp Pudding
Why not prepare this perfect summer time pudding when all the wonderful fruits like strawberries and rhubarb are in season. With the tartness of the rhubarb complimented by the sweet juicy strawberries, it with disappear within no time. Watch this excellent... - 111.099
Raisin Crunch Pudding
Raisin Crunch Pudding is a mouth watering recipe. An easy to prepare pudding recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 51.3623
1) In a bowl, pour in boiling water to soak pitted prunes.
2) Cover the bowl with a lid and let it sit for 2 hours to soften the prunes.
3) Reserve the liquid to remove prunes.
4) Add cornstarch and sugar in the reserved liquid to combine... - 49.3185
Kolak Pisang, is a smooth dessert made with banana and palm fruit. Palm sugar is a special ingredient, authentically Javanese palm sugar is used. Kolak pisang is a much loved dessert in Indonesia and neighboring countries. - 48.8685
Autumn Fruits With Sloe Gin And Creamy Rice Pudding
1. For making the rice pudding, in a pan add the rice, sugar, nutmeg and milk and let it boil.
2. Reducing the heat let it simmer for 40 minutes such that the rice is tender, stirring occassionally.
3. Add the evaporated milk, bring to a boil then... - 48.7203
Crusty Topped Plum Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) Grease a 1-quart ovenproof dish.
3) Take a heavy-based saucepan and place the plums in it.
4) Put cinnamon and 4 tablespoons water to this and cover and cook for about 10 minutes gently or until the fruit... - 48.7022
1) Mix together the ingredients in the following order eggs, sugar, molasses, hot water, flour, baking soda, salt and then the cranberries
2) Mix well to ensure everything is blended in
3) Pour into a greased mould and steam over simmering water for an... - 48.6078
Soak bread in a little water for a few minutes.
Squeeze out water and rub bread between hands.
Measure 3 cups without pressing down.
Combine bread, raisins, sugar, salt and spices, and mix with a fork.
Add melted butter, molasses and soda which has been... - 48.4416
Avocado Chiffon Pudding
Cut avocados in half, remove seeds, scoop out pulp and mash to make about 2 cups of smooth puree.
Heat milk in a small pan over low heat.
Add 1 tbsp milk to egg yolk and blend well.
Pour egg yolk into milk and stir for 2 minutes.
Sprinkle in gelatine and... - 48.3881
Triple Chocolate Pudding With White Chocolate Drizzle
In a 2-quart non-stick saucepan, combine the milk, 1/4 cup of the sugar, the cinnamon, orange zest, and salt and bring to a simmer over low heat.
Remove from the heat, cover, and set aside 10 minutes to allow the flavor to develop.
Remove and discard the... - 48.1594
Creamy Rice Pudding
1. Take a 2-quart casserole and whisk together milk, honey, vanilla, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
2. Stir all the ingredients in the rice.
3. Microwave cook for this mixture for 10 minutes on high.
4. Sir well once; and again continue cooking for another... - 47.8276
Baked Yellow Squash Pudding
1. Grease a 3 quart baking dish or casserole with butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
3. In a large skillet or a kettle, melt the butter
4. Add onions and squash and sweat for a few minutes until onions are soft.
5. Add water and... - 47.6574
Grape Glazed Steamed Pudding
1. Grease and lightly flour 1 ½ quart brioche pan and set aside.
2. In a bowl, cream the butter until light and fluffy, add in 1 ½ cups grape jelly, eggs and beat until well blended.
3. Add flours, wheat germ, baking powder, pie... - 47.3577
Steamed Cocoa Pudding
In a small bowl, stir together flour, cocoa, and baking powder; set aside.
In a large bowl, beat egg whites with an electric mixer until foamy.
Gradually add 1/4 cup of the sugar, beating until mixture holds soft peaks; set aside.
In another large bowl,... - 47.0988
Tropical Rice Pudding
1) In a large saucepan, over medium heat, put rice and then add one quarter of milk mixture, stirring occasionally, until the liquid is absorbed.
2) Continue the same process, pouring in a small portion of the milk mixture each time and cooking for... - 47.076
Rice Pudding Extraordinaire
1) In a small saucepan, add the rice, margarine and salt in the boiling water and simmer over a moderate heat, stirring frequently, until the water is absorbed.
2) Stir in the milk, mix well and transfer into the top of a double boiler.
3) Cover and... - 46.9341
Peach Cottage Pudding
1. In a greased 9-inch square baking dish, add peaches and sprinkle with nuts.
2. In a bowl, add 3/4th peaches syrup, maple syrup, tapioca and mix well. Add this mixture to the peaches and set aside.
3. In a bowl, cream butter until... - 46.9081
Baked Pumpkin Pudding
1. In a bowl, add flour, sugar, soda, salt, baking powder, spices and mix well.
2. Add shortening, water, pumpkin, nuts and mix well.
3. Add eggs, chopped dates and beat well for about 4 minutes.
4. Into greased custard cups, pour the... - 46.5627
Chocolate Custard Pudding
In 2 1/2-quart (2.5 1) bowl combine sugar, cornstarch, flour and salt.
Add unsweetened chocolate to milk mixture.
Chocolate will melt when pudding is stirred.
Beat before adding egg yolks.
Stir in milk.
Microwave at 100% (HIGH) 7-10 minutes, or until... - 46.2837
Sugar Plum Pudding
1. In a bowl, snip prunes, orange juice, orange peel and mix well.
2. In a bowl, sift flour with baking powder, salt, cinnamon.
3. In another bowl, cream butter, sugar until light and fluffy, and add the flour mixture and mix until... - 45.7072
Cherry Layer Pudding
1) Adjust the oven on to Gas Mark 7/425°F/220°C.
2) Cream at a time the butter and the remaining sugar(seperate required(75 g) to make the syrup).
3) Whisk the egg yolks and add with the cinnamon.
4) Mix in the breadcrumbs and the milk.
5)... - 45.5988
1. Turn the oven to 325°F/160°C/Gas 3
2. Drain the pineapple pieces and dissolve the juice with as much water to bring it up to 1/2 pt
3. In a pan, melt the butter, add flour and cook for a few seconds; add the juice now nad cook,... - 45.2946
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large pan, place the cinnamon, water and lemon rind and mix well
3. In a large 1 1/2 quart casserole, place the pears
4. Mix the flour, sugar, salt and oleo
5. Sprinkle this mixture on top of... - 44.8583
Currant Tea Cake
Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
1.In a bowl, mix flour with butter and stir until thick mixture is formed.
2.Add 1/2 cup peanuts to the mixture and stir well.
3.Take a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish and put the mixture in it.
4.Put the... - 44.7622
1. In a bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, butter and milk to form a dough.
2. In a bowl, mix canned cherries, sugar, cherry juice, butter and mix well mashing cherries coarsely.
3. In a greased 4x8-inch... - 44.6917
Heat water in a small pan over low heat.
Sprinkle in gelatine and remove from heat.
Set aside for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally till gelatine is dissolved.
Place dissolved gelatine, pineapple, apple, apricots, curd and vanilla in a bowl and stir... - 44.2415
Old Fashioned Rice Pudding
1. In a saucepan, boil water, add rice, salt and simmer for 30 minutes, until all water is absorbed.
2. Add milk and continue to cook, until mixture thickens.
3. In a bowl, add eggs, sugar, vanilla, mix and add to the rice mixture. Fold in raisins and... - 44.0804
All Time Favorite Puff Pudding
1. In a bowl, cream butter, sugar, lemon rind until light and fluffy.
2. Gradually, add egg yolks and beat well.
3. Add lemon juice, flour, cereal, milk and mix well.
4. Fold in the stiffly beaten egg whites.
5. In a greased 8-inch, pour... - 43.9362
Chocolate Eclair Pudding
Line 8 x 8" buttered pan with graham crackers; fit closely.
Mix pudding with milk and vanilla.
Beat on low speed 2 minutes.
Fold in whipped cream.
Spread 1/2 pudding mixture over crackers, repeat cracker layer, then remaining pudding and another cracker... - 43.1152
Parson's Tipsy Pudding
1) Prepare the custard and allow it to chill for a minimum of 8 hours.
2) Line the sides and bottom of a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with 28 split ladyfingers. Sprinkle dish with almonds.
3) All over the ladyfingers, pour ½ cup sherry.... - 43.0931
Prune Bread And Meringue Pudding
1. In a bowl, melt better in hot scalded milk
2. In another bowl, break eggs, save one egg white for meringue. Lightly beat the eggs, add sugar, salt, lemon juice, lemon rind and mix well.
3. Add the milk mixture gradually into the egg mixture,... - 42.9879
Puding De Patata
1. With a little butter mash the potatoes along with the pepper and cinnamon until smooth.
2. Whip the egg whites until stiff.
3. Thoroughly mix the potatoes, egg yolks, sugar and the lemon zest.
4. Into a small, oiled baking dish fold in the egg... - 42.5113
Dessert Vegetable Pudding
Combine sugar, carrots and potatoes.
Sift flour, salt and spices and add gradually.
Add raisins, suet and nuts.
Turn into a buttered bowl or mold; cover with aluminum foil and steam for 3 hours.
Note: You may also steam in your pressure cooker as... - 42.1948
Old Time Rice Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a shallow 2 1/2-quart baking dish, combine the rice, sugar, salt and nutmeg together.
3) Pour in 1 quart milk, place the dish in the oven, then pour in 1 quart of milk.
4) Bake in the preheated oven... - 41.9231
Raspberry And Red Currant Summer Pudding
Pick over the raspberries carefully, removing any that show signs of mold.
Combine with the currants and sugar in a heavy-bottomed saucepan.
Let stand 1 hour to start the juices running.
Place over medium heat 5 minutes to dissolve the sugar.
The... - 41.3588
Easy Orange Plum Pudding
1) Pit and slice each of the plums into 8 pieces.
2) In a medium saucepan, dissolve the cornstarch in orange juice.
3) Stir in honey and cook over a medium heat, stirring constantly for about 15 minutes, until thickened.
4) Stir in the... - 41.3109
Rice Festival Pudding
1. In a saucepan, boil water, add rice, salt and simmer for 30 minutes, until water is absorbed.
2. Add milk, butter and bring to a boil again. Turn heat to very low and when milk has ceased boiling, add eggs, sugar, raisins, vanilla and mix... - 40.8764
Coconut Rice Pudding
1. In a saucepan, boil water, add rice and simmer for 30 minutes, drain off water.
2. In another saucepan, heat milk, sugar, butter and scald them together.
3. Add cooked rice to the milk mixture, cook until slightly thickened. Remove from heat and... - 40.8064
Pistachio Pudding Cake
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl combine flour and butter well.
3. Take a 13 x 9 inch pan and spread the mixture in it.
4. Let it bake at 350 degrees until light brown about 15 to 20 minutes.
5. In a bowl or container... - 40.5723
Maple And Star Anise Roasted Plums
1. Heat your oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4
2.In a one litre gratin dish, arrabge a single layer of the plums
3. Pour orange juice nad tuck a star anise among the plums; drizzle maple syrup and stir gently
4. Bake for half an hour or more... - 40.5634
Creamy Gratin Of Butternut Squash
1. Preheat oven to 90C/170C fan gas 5
2. With a very sharp knife, peel the butternut squash. Remove seeds and pith.
3. Cut into 5 mm thick slices.
4. In a 1-liter pie dish, place 500 g of vegetable slices along with salt and pepper for... - 40.3837
Butterscotch Farina Pudding
1. In a saucepan, add milk, cereal, sugar, eggs, salt and mix well.
2. Bring the contents of the saucepan to a boil, stirring continuously.
3. Continue to cook, and add butter, cover and remove from heat. Allow to stand
4. Into 6-ounce... - 39.5204
Pistachio Pudding Royale
1. In a bowl, beat egg whites until light and fluffy.
2. Gradually, add sugar and beat well until soft peaks form.
3. In another bowl, add skimmed milk, rum and mix well.
4. Add pistachio pudding and slowly beat. Fold in the egg mixture.
5.... - 38.525
Pineapple Orange Pudding
In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over orange juice and let stand to soften; then cook over low heat, stirring constantly until gelatin is completely dissolved.
In a medium-sized bowl combine pineapple (in juice), sugar and lemon juice.
Add gelatin... - 38.1213
Mix all ingredients in baking dish.
Micro 20 minutes on LOW or 15 minutes on MEDIUM.
Test centre with table knife - the pudding will still cook 3 or 4 minutes after stopping.
Do not overcook. - 37.0404
Combine all ingredients thoroughly.
Steam 30-40 minutes in 6 individual cups.
You may wish to add artificial sweetener, up to 1 tablespoon. - 36.7292
Maple Pecan Bread Pudding
1. Place bread cubes in a 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan. Bake in a 350° oven for 10 to 15 minutes or till toasted, stirring twice. In a mixing bowl beat eggs; stir in half-and-half or light cream, sugar, orange peel, and vanilla just till combined. Divide... - 36.1779
Rhubarb Pudding dessert
Beat egg until thick and lemon-colored with salt and granulated sugar; pour over rhubarb.
Put in well-buttered 8-inch square pan.
Over the top sprinkle a streusel made by rubbing the butter into the flour and brown sugar.
Bake in preheated moderate oven... - 35.7977
Sauteed Acorn Rings With Maple Glaze
1. Microwave whole squash for 4 minutes on HIGH. Turn squash over and continue cooking for 3 to 4 mintues, on HIGH, or until hot and slightly soft to the touch.
2. Preheat microwave browing grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
3. Cut squash crosswise into 1 -inch... - 34.6454
1. Take the mould t be used for setting blancmange and rinse it with cold water, do not let it dry
2. In a saucepan, add blancmange powder and half of the milk and mix together without the heat, till a smooth consistency
3. Separately,... - 34.2555
Firini is a favourite dessert of Muslims,it is a form of plain Custard prepared from Milk and Rice Meal, made from crushed or ground soft Rice, soaked for 12 hours before cooking. - 33.5719
Teenager's Favorite Dessert
Beat pudding and milk together for 2 minutes.
Mix in thawed Cool Whip and drained pineapple.
Refrigerate until well chilled.
A quick dessert. - 31.0464
Pudding In A Cloud
1. Into 6 dessert glasses, divide the whipped cream. With the back of a spoon make a depression in the cream.
2. In a bowl, mix together pie filling, milk and stir. Chill for about an hour until set.
3. Into dessert glasses, spoon the... - 29.4509