- » Gourmet Vegetable Pie
Gourmet Vegetable Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet vegetable pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet vegetable pie recipes.
Classic Lemon Meringue Pie Part 1 - Filling
Lemon curd and some meringue topping this pie is a soulful one! Zesty flavors and simple to follow, see this video on how to get this one going by Chef David! Part 1 of this video is get the filling ready! - 110.634
Peanut Butter Crust Vegetable Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a pan, melt butter and stir in flour.
3. Remove pan from heat and gradually add milk; stir well to mix.
4. Add seasonings and return the pan to heat.
5. Cook gently with constant stirring... - 51.1638
Green Garden Veg Pie
1. In a saucepan, melt butter, add in flour and mustard powder and allow to cook ro a minute
2. Add in the milk slowly and stir around to avoid lumps; keep stirring while it bubb;es and thickens to a creamy consistency
3. Turn the heat off, reserve a... - 48.0002
1) Preheat he oven to 400°F.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour and add the butter.
3) Using fingertips rub butter into the flour until the mixture is grainy.
4) Fold in the cheese and add water to bind the mixture together.
5) Leave the dough in a... - 46.8827
Broccoli Spinach Pie
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Defrost broccoli and spinach.
If fresh spinach is used, wash thoroughly, cut into coarse pieces, and set aside.
Fresh broccoli must be cooked first.
Saute the yellow and green onions in the oil until golden brown.
Add the broccoli... - 45.4093
Shepherd's Pie Vegetable Mixed
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F
2. In a saucepan, combine the broth, celery, carrots and onions and bring it to a boil
3. Turn the heat down and let it simmer for four minutes, add green beans and simmer for another five minutes
4. Apply... - 44.8593
Baked Vegetable Pie
1. Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
2. Thinly slice all vegetables, including tomatoes.
3. Drain juice from canned tomatoes.
4. In a casserole dish, first spread a layer of onion, then canned tomatoes, courgettes, aubergine and top with... - 42.5535
Summer Vegetable Pie
1. Sprinkle eggplants with salt and set aside for 15 minutes. Wash off the salt and pat dry with paper towels, cut into 1 cm/1/2 in cubes.
2. ln a large frying pan, heat oil over medium heat and fry onion for 3 minutes. Add eggplants and zucchini and fry for... - 42.0481
Broccoli And Swiss Cheese Quiche
Clean the broccoli, and cut into flowerets.
Saute the onion and the broccoli in the butter until tender but not soft.
Place the vegetables in the bottom of the quiche crust.
Mix the eggs, cream, milk, salt, and pepper.
Fill the shell, and top with the Swiss... - 41.3937
Meat Loaf Vegetable Pie
Cook eggplant in about 1 cup of boiling salted water for 4 minutes; drain.
Mix together the ground meat, half of the chopped onion, the egg, 1 teaspoon of the salt, curry powder, and garlic salt; use two-thirds of the meat mixture to line a greased 2-quart,... - 41.2445
Spinach And Feta Cheese Quiche
Drain the spinach, and squeeze out as much moisture as possible; it should be fairly dry.
Mix the eggs, cream, and milk.
Add the salt, pepper, lemon juice, and parsley.
Stir in the spinach and feta cheese.
Fill the quiche crust, and place the Parmesan or... - 40.7134
Tuna Vegetable Pie With Cheese Pastry
Melt butter and blend in flour.
Gradually add milk and cook, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened.
Add seasoned salt and pepper to taste, and monosodium glutamate.
Fold in potato, tuna with the liquid, and the peas.
Heat and pour into 1 1/2 -quart... - 39.5396
1 2 3 Pastry One Crust Pie
1. Thoroughly mix flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Pour salad oil into flour and stir with a fork. Add cold water all at once and stir with a fork until dough is formed. Press dough firmly into a ball with hands. If mixture is too dry to form a ball, mix in... - 33.5182
1 2 3 Pastry Two Crust Pie
1. Sift together flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Pour salad oil into flour and stir with a fork. Add cold water all at once and stir with a fork until dough is formed. Press dough firmly into a ball with hands. If mixture is too dry to form a ball, mix in... - 33.3252
Onion And Caraway Crustless Quiche
Saute the yellow onions in the butter or oil until barely browned, but tender.
Add to the crustless quiche filling along with the caraway seeds.
Bake - 25.569