- » Gourmet Vegetable Lasagna
Gourmet Vegetable Lasagna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet vegetable lasagna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet vegetable lasagna recipes.
Convenient Vegetarian Lasagna
The Convenient Vegetarian Lasagna is as the name implies easy to make and perfect for your parties! You will definitely go green after tasting this yummy and filling Convenient Vegetarian Lasagna! - 50.0197
1. Put the vegetable stock and wine in a small saucepan and simmer until well reduced and slightly thick.
2. Cut the lasagne sheets into 4 x 4-inch squares.
3. Whip the cream until it just holds its shape then set aside.
4. Using a vegetable... - 47.9224
Vegetable Cheese Lasagna
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a 10-inch skillet, saute the mushrooms in the margarine over a medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the mushrooms are lightly browned and thoroughly cooked, keep aside.
3) In a... - 47.7796
Spa Style Chicken And Vegetable Lasagna
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a nonstick frying pan or a stovetop grilling pan, quickly sear the chicken for about 1 minute on each side.
3. Set Aside.
4. In a small bowl, mix the ricotta, oregano, and basil.
5. Line the bottom... - 46.4135
Chicken And Vegetable Lasagna
1. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain well; set aside.
2. In a medium mixing bowl stir together the cream of chicken soup, cottage cheese, Parmesan or Romano cheese, water, and basil.
3. To assemble,... - 35.2304
You May Also Like!
Broccoli Lasagna Bianca
In medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, Egg Beaters and minced basil; set aside.
In large saucepan, over medium heat, saute onion and garlic in margarine until tender-crisp.
Stir in flour; cook for 1 minute.
Gradually stir in milk; cook, stirring until... - 46.1083
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
In saute pan, gently cook onions in olive oil until soft.
Grease baking dish with butter.
Place a layer of potato in the baking dish.
Top potato layer with individual layers of onion, ham, cheese, and tomato.
Sprinkle tomato... - 45.4047
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the bread to make fine crumbs, keep aside.
3) In a processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the zucchini, until sliced. Steam for 3-5 minutes until ... - 48.0049
Cook turkey in skillet over medium heat until brown, drain well on paper towels.
Combine turkey, tomato sauce, green pepper, onion, and seasonings in a large saucepan, cover and cook over low heat 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove bay leaf from... - 43.4296
Northern Style Lasagna
Prepare Meat Sauce: in a 12 inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat until hot.
Add garlic, carrots and onion.
Cook 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Increase heat to high and add veal, beef and pork.
Cook 10 minutes breaking up meat.
Drain any... - 43.6943
Roasted Bell Pepper Spinach And Pesto Lasagna
This vegetarian lasagna will impress even the most dedicated carnivore! This recipe for vegetarian lasagna is simple to make, and oh, so delicious! It's special enough for a company dinner, yet easy enough for an everyday family meal. Fresh baby spinach along... - 122.299
1) Take a 12x8 inch glass dish and arrange lasagna noodles in it.
2) Take a 4 cup capacity container and pour water, oil and salt in it. Microwave (high) for about 6-8 minutes or until mixture begins to boil.
3) Pour over noodles and cover.
4)... - 30.1491
Fusilli With Shrimp Sauce
1. In a pot, boil water and blanch fusilli, drain, rinse and set aside.
2. In a non stick skillet, heat oil, add onion, garlic and sautÃ© until soft. Add sun-dried tomatoes, crushed tomatoes, stock and bring to a boil, simmer until... - 45.5988
Classic Italian Lasagne
Saute* onion, mushroom, and zucchini in butter until mushrooms begin to lose juices.
Add garlic, mint, rosemary, oregano, salt, and pepper; continue cooking until vegetables are tender.
Stir in tomato sauce and simmer, stirring regularly, until sauce is... - 49.1001
Classic Italian Tortellini
1. Roll out Fettucini Alfredo dough, one-quarter at a time, on a pastry board lightly sprinkled with cornstarch, until thin enough to read the cover of a book through the dough.
2. Cut out dough with a 3-inch round cutter. (You will get about 96 rounds.)
3.... - 37.1685
Gourmet Vegetable Lasagna Recipes By Category
Gourmet Vegetable Lasagna Dish: