- » Gourmet Vegan Snack
Gourmet Vegan Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet vegan snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet vegan snack recipes.
Healthy Raw And Vegan Sugar Cookies
If you are looking for a vegan raw cookie recipe, this video is meant for you. This sugar cookie recipe is not only truly healthy and wholesome, they are perfect to wrap and gift to your vegan friends and family this Christmas. Watch this video tutorial,... - 118.327
Do you like the flavor of ginger? If you don’t, then maybe you need to change your mind! Considering the health benefits of ginger, it is important to include it in your food. Here is a great ginger and melon salad. The sweetness of the melon comes together... - 115.893
Healthy Vegan Brownie
Can you believe you just saw the words 'healthy' and 'brownie' in the same sentence? It is true; these vegan are brownies made flax seeds and spelt flour which have amazing health benefits. You'll be surprised at how incredibly rich and satisfying these are.... - 106.16
Raw And Vegan Cauliflower Popcorn
When you taste this you will not believe what you are eating. What an awesome raw snack that satisfies your cravings for salty crunchy snacks in the evening. Its well worth the effort and though it can be stored in the freezer, it never last long enough to... - 101.492
Vegan Festive Chocolate Sponge Cake
1. Mix all the dry ingredients.
2. Mix oil and water.
3. Pre-heat the oven at 350°F/180°C (Gas Mark 4).
4. Oil the sandwich tins.
5. Stir in the dry ingredients into the oil and water mixture. Beat it until it is of a smooth... - 48.602
Kueh Lapis - Layered Dessert Snack
Kueh Lapis, are a small snack or a dessert snack majorly eaten in the south east Asia. These are beautiful, petite snacks colorful and full of flavor. Kueh are generally steamed, rather than baked. Can be easily made at home. - 48.0387
Cream together shortening, brown sugar & molasses.
Add eggs; beat well.
Add milk & sifted flour slowly with seasonings, mix well.
Pour into buttered pan and sprinkle nuts on top.
Bake in a moderate oven. - 41.018
Tomato And Cucumber On Rye
1. In a bowl combine tomatoes, cucumber, green pepper, green onions and celery.
2. To make dressing, combine vinegar, oil, mustard, chili and black pepper to taste in a screw top jar. Shake well to combine and pour over tomato salad.
3. Divide watercress... - 37.1951
Toasted Sandwiches With Vegetable Samosa Filling
Heat extra virgin olive oil in a frying pan, add the onion and garlic mix in the spices and fry until soft. Add the vegetables, seasoning and stir well until coated. Add the stock, cover and simmer for 30 minutes until cooked. Visit... - 36.1604
1. In a saucepan, dissolve coffee in boiling water; let it stand for 30 minutes.
2. Add sweetener according to taste.
3. In a muffin pan, set 8 paper cups and pour ½ cup of coffee solution in each.
4. Place the tray in the freezer for 1... - 35.7013
Mix all together.
Bake in 400Â°F oven for 20 minutes.
Makes 18 muffins -1 muffin equals 120 calories. - 33.8828