- » Gourmet Turkey Stuffing
Gourmet Turkey Stuffing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet turkey stuffing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet turkey stuffing recipes.
Quick And Gourmet Sausage Pine Nut Turkey Stuffing
You can turn an average Thanksgiving meal into a gourmet meal with this recipe! Chef Shamy shows you how to use his line of products to turn ordinary stuffing into something that tastes extraordinary. This recipe for turkey stuffing will make you look like a... - 99.6699
Roast Turkey Breast With Rice Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F
2. Season turkey inside our with salt and pepper
3. In a skillet, melt the butter over a medium low flame.
4. Add onion, celery, and rosemary and sauté until softened.
5. Tip in spinach, rice, 2... - 48.5022
Roast Turkey Breast With Chestnut Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven at 325°.
2. Take a medium size frying pan and heat 1/4 cup of the butter or margarine. Add and sauté onion until soft.
3. Add parsley, thyme, salt, pepper, chestnuts, and water. Bring it to boil.
4. In a large... - 45.9954
Turkey Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut a thin slice from stem end of each tomato.
Scoop out pulp.
Pulp can be frozen for future use in sauces.
Place artichoke package in oven.
Microwave at High 1 1/2 to 4 minutes, or until package flexes easily.
Chop artichokes into small pieces.
In... - 45.5398
Fig Stuffing Muffins For Roast Turkey
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Grease 12 muffin cups well with butter.
3. In a large bowl mix together all ingredients except the whole figs. Stir to mix thoroughly.
4. Spoon the mixture into muffin cups filling them only 3/4th... - 41.1862
You May Also Like!
Vegetable Stuffed Turkey Breast
In small skillet, over medium heat, saute onion in 1 tablespoon margarine until tender; set aside.
In large bowl, combine rice, carrots, mushrooms, parsley, Egg Beaters and poultry seasoning; stir in onion.
Remove skin from turkey breast.
Place rice mixture... - 43.286
Stuffed Turkey Breast With Seasoned Dressing
1) Bone the turkey breast and leaving the skin intact.
2) Cut a pocket around two-thirds through each side toward the center. Sprinkle each pocket with salt and pepper and keep them aside.
3) Take a skillet and add 1/2 cup of butter... - 45.4531
Turkey Stuffed With Spinach
Place the turkey between two sheets of thick plastic wrap and flatten, to 1/8 in (3 mm) thick by using a meat pounder or rolling pin.
In a pan, melt the butter.
Add the shallots, garlic powder and thyme, cook for 2 minutes.
Add the spinach and cook for 5... - 44.9939
Gourmet Sausage Stuffing
Crumble sausage into large skillet.
Cook over low heat until well browned, stirring occasionally.
Stir in bread cubes.
Transfer to large bowl.
Add beef broth to same skillet, stirring to pick up any browned bits.
Add to sausage mixture.
Add celery leaves,... - 42.9874
Stuffed Turkey Breast
1. Melt butter in a frying pan
2. Add the celery and the onion to the pan and cook them till they are soft and cooked through. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl and then add the bread crumbs, thyme, sage, raisins and walnuts to the bowl. Mix... - 47.3161
Stuffed Turkey Thigh
1. Ask your butcher to debone and butterfly the turkey thigh or you can do it your self. Lay turkey thigh, skin-side down, on cutting board. Make a slit with sharp tipped paring knife through meat to bone and carefully remove bone. Make a... - 48.4461
Grilled Stuffed Turkey
Turkey on weber grill- definitely what makes this video a must watch! Quite interestingly done dish grilled to perfection with apples and onion stuffing; a must try for thanksgiving. - 95.1672
Roast Turkey With Corn Bread And Kale Stuffing And Paprika Pan Gravy
Make the stuffing: In a large skillet cook the onions and the celery with salt and pepper to taste in the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until the vegetables are softened.
Add the kale in batches, stirring until each batch is wilted, and cook the... - 40.0554
Raisin Studded Apple Stuffing
In a saucepan, bring raisins and 1 cup orange juice to a boil.
Remove from the heat; set aside (do not drain).
In a skillet, saute celery and onion in 1/2 cup butter until tender.
Transfer to a large bowl.
In the same skillet, cook sausage over medium heat... - 43.6928
Elegant Stuffed Turkey
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) Combine stew, eggs, water.
3) Cook rice mix according to package direction, cool and keep aside.
4) Blend rice with stew and toss lightly.
5) Stuff the bird with the filling mixture, truss the bird,... - 38.1074