- » Gourmet Tuna Salad
Gourmet Tuna Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet tuna salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet tuna salad recipes.
Grilled Tuna Salad
Heat a charcoal grill with hot coals.
Brush the grill with oil.
Brush both sides of the tuna with olive oil and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
Cook the tuna over the hot coals for about 2 1/2 minutes on each side.
Remove to a plate.
The tuna should... - 47.3517
Spiced Tuna Slices With Endive And Avocado Salad
Preheat the broiler.
Coat a baking pan with olive-oil cooking spray.
Place the tuna on a cutting board.
Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the lime juice.
In a cup, combine the chili powder and 1/4 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper.
Sprinkle over the tuna and... - 46.9249
Warm Tuna And Ginger Salad
1. To prepare the fish thaw if frozen
2. Drain the mandarin orange sections.
3. In a bowl combine the 1 teaspoon lemon juice and soy sauce.
4. Brush on both sides of the tuna or halibut steaks with the mixture.
5. On greased unheated... - 46.84
Tuna Gumbo Salad
Combine soup and water.
Add gelatin; cook and stir till gelatin is dissolved.
With an electric mixer beat in salad dressing and vinegar.
Stir in tuna, celery, and parsley.
Chill till partially set.
Meanwhile, pour evaporated milk into freezer tray and freeze... - 46.8333
1) Cook the frozen peas and drain well.
2) Drain the tuna and break into flakes.
3) In a bowl, add the peas, tuna, onion and pimiento, toss well to mix.
4) In a bowl, soften the gelatin in cold water, stir in the sugar, salt, pepper and... - 46.4389
1) In a large saucepan take veal.
2) Add onion, carrot, celery, bay leaf, parsley, salt, and pepper.
3) Add cold water almost covering the veal.
4) Stir in wine or sherry.
5) Cover the pan and bring to a boil.
6) Reduce heat and simmer for about... - 45.6011
Hot Tuna Salad Rolls
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a mixing bowl and combine together the first 6 ingredients.
3) Cut a thin slice from the top of each roll and set the tops aside.
4) Hollow the roll bottoms, leaving a thick shell.
5) Brush the insides... - 45.0009
Ahi Poki Salad With Lemon Grass Chili Dressing
1) Lemon Grass Chili Dressing : In a bowl, stir the lime juice, soy sauce, water, sugar, fish sauce, chili sauce, lemon grass, ginger and garlic together, until the sugar is dissolved.
2) Ahi Poki Salad : In a mixing bowl, toss the tuna, onion, green... - 43.8933
Salad Nicoise With Wine Vinegar
1.Cut lettuce in small pieces.
2.Take a bowl and arrange lettuce in it on the sides and the base.
3.Put onions, cucumber, green pepper, anchovies and tuna in the bowl.
4.Combine oil, vinegar, mustard, salt, garlic and pepper and pour the mixture over... - 43.8607
Nicoise Supper Salad
Line a rimmed platter with butter lettuce.
Place tuna in center.
Around it group eggs, tomato, green pepper, onion, celery, and olives.
If you like, also add mushrooms, artichoke hearts, alfalfa sprouts, miniature corn on the cob, and anchovies.
Just before... - 41.5406
Fresh Tuna With Maui Onions And Avocado
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. To make the vinaigrette, whisk together the lime juice, soy sauce, olive oil, and ginger in a glass or ceramic bowl. Season to taste with pepper. Set aside.
3. To prepare the tuna, slice the fish into Winch thick... - 41.4338
Olive Tuna Salad
Combine first 5 ingredients.
In small bowl combine salad dressing, lemon juice, Worcestershire, and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
Fold into tuna mixture.
Spoon into 4 greased and floured 6-ounce custard cups.
Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon cheese.
Combine shredded rice... - 40.6258
Rosy Tuna Salad
1.In a bowl, mix apples, grapes, nuts, tuna and beans.
2.In a separate bolw, mix yogurt, tahini, and tomato paste .
3.Pour the dressing over the fruits and shake well.
4.Serve the salad on spinach or lettuce leaves with a garnishing of... - 39.9158
One Dish Six Boy Curry Salad
Mix first 9 ingredients together.
Mix rhubarb sauce with remaining ingredients; blend into salad.
Chill to mix flavors. - 37.8343
1) Arrange all the topping ingredients or as desired in rows all over the salad in the bowls.
2) Wrap the bowls with a palastic wrap and refrigerate until required.
3) When ready to serve, dress the salad and serve immediately. - 37.5917
1. Blend together in a medium-size bowl the vinegar, Italian dressing, mustard, garlic and salt and pepper to taste. Add the chopped onion, olives and mushrooms. Toss well to blend. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. The following day add the broccoli, tuna... - 35.4896
Two Bean Potato & Tuna Salad
1. Put the potatoes in a pan of boiling water, then boil for 6-8 mins until almost tender. Add both types of beans, then cook for a further 5 mins until everything is cooked. Meanwhile, make the dressing whisk together the harissa and vinegar in a small bowl... - 32.5156
Broiled Tuna And Raspberry Salad
1. Combine salad dressing, vinegar and Cajun seasoning. Pour 1/4 cup salad dressing mixture into resealable plastic food storage bag to use as marinade, reserving remaining mixture. Add tuna to marinade. Seal bag; turn to coat tuna. Marinate in the... - 32.3472
Easy Tuna Salad
Mix all ingredients and chill several hours before serving.
Serve as a salad in hollowed-out tomatoes or on crisp lettuce leaves or as a sandwich spread. - 28.9545