- » Gourmet Tuna
Gourmet Tuna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet tuna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet tuna recipes.
Tuna And Potato Cutlet
Who likes tuna is what I always thought until I tried these tuna and potato cutlet. Pratibha shows how easily she makes these culets with a few readily available ingredients from your kitchen. It is simply the best canned tuna dish ever because it tastes good... - 129.438
Grilled Avocado Stuffed With Tuna Tartare
If you get intimidated by the idea of preparing restaurant style dishes, here is a grilled avocado stuffed with tuna tartar recipe that is easy to prepare and is a true gourmet dish from a great restaurant. Watch the video to see how you can prepare this... - 107.737
Tuna Salmon Patties
Friends coming over and you are perplexed thinking what to cook…why not use the salmon tuna lying in your fridge and make some interesting salmon tuna patty. Watch this video to get a few ideas. - 101.254
Tuna Tartare And Rack Of Lamb
Looking for some exotic recipes for your special dinner? Look no further, as this recipe video of Tuna Tartare and Rack of Lamb will show you two fine dishes. You can prepare these dishes or get some ideas of how to prepare gourmet meals without any hassles. - 95.4047
Post Oak Grill's Sashimi Tuna Terrine
For the seafood lovers…a combination of tuna and salmon!!!! This video shows how to prepare a simple recipe that requires no cooking at all! Yes raw fish…if you like it, then try it out! - 86.4074
Machli Ki Biryani
1)Coat the fish with the yogurt paste (as per Section A) and leave for about 10 minutes.
2)In a pan, heat oil and shallow fry fish until deep golden. Drain.
3)In a saucepan, heat ghee and add next 6 ingredients from section B from bay... - 49.6311
Curried Tuna Bisque
1) Take a 4 quart saucepan and heat oil in it.
2) Add onions, carrot, celery and onions. Cook over medium heat until vegetables become tender, stirring occasionally.
3) Add curry powder and cook for 1 minute.
4) Remove the pan from heat. Add tuna and... - 48.6686
Tuna Saltine Loaf With Cucumber Sauce
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Grease two 9 x 5-inch loaf pans.
3) In a large bowl, lightly beat eggs.
4) Stream in the milk and crackers and allow to stand for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5) Mix in tuna, celery, onion, and 1... - 46.8113
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) From the tuna fish, drain all the oil.
3) In a sauté pan, put 1 tablespoon of tuna oil and add the onions. Saute till they are transparent and add the mushrooms. Keep cooking the... - 46.7449
1) Cook the frozen peas and drain well.
2) Drain the tuna and break into flakes.
3) In a bowl, add the peas, tuna, onion and pimiento, toss well to mix.
4) In a bowl, soften the gelatin in cold water, stir in the sugar, salt, pepper and... - 46.736
Grilled Tuna Salad
Heat a charcoal grill with hot coals.
Brush the grill with oil.
Brush both sides of the tuna with olive oil and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
Cook the tuna over the hot coals for about 2 1/2 minutes on each side.
Remove to a plate.
The tuna should... - 46.5976
Caribbean Tuna Burgers
Am incredible burger that will transport you to the sunny Caribbean with the fresh tuna flavor paired with jerked pineapple and curry mayo - 46.3726
Chilled Turkey With Creamy Tuna Sauce
1. In a large heavy-bottomed skillet,
2. Heat olive and safflower oil over medium heat.
3. Add turkey to the hot oil and sauté for 6 minutes until evenly browned on all sides.
4. Season the turkey with salt.
5. Pour in the stock, reduce the heat and... - 46.325
Warm Tuna And Ginger Salad
1. To prepare the fish thaw if frozen
2. Drain the mandarin orange sections.
3. In a bowl combine the 1 teaspoon lemon juice and soy sauce.
4. Brush on both sides of the tuna or halibut steaks with the mixture.
5. On greased unheated... - 46.162
1) Take a bowl and break the tuna in it.
2) Mix it with mayonnaise, beaten egg, chopped onion, bread crumbs, consommé, mixed spice and chopped parsley.
3) Keep the mixture refrigerated for 15 minutes.
4) Fashion the mixture into balls and coat with... - 46.0716
1) In a large saucepan take veal.
2) Add onion, carrot, celery, bay leaf, parsley, salt, and pepper.
3) Add cold water almost covering the veal.
4) Stir in wine or sherry.
5) Cover the pan and bring to a boil.
6) Reduce heat and simmer for about... - 45.7123
Tuna And Spinach Rotolo
1) Combine the flour and salt on a work surface, make a depression in the center, then add the eggs and mix into the flour with a fork.
2) Knead the dough, with more flour or water, if required, for about 6 minutes, until the dough is smooth... - 45.5772
Hot Tuna Salad Rolls
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a mixing bowl and combine together the first 6 ingredients.
3) Cut a thin slice from the top of each roll and set the tops aside.
4) Hollow the roll bottoms, leaving a thick shell.
5) Brush the insides... - 45.5413
Wolfgang Puck's Tuna With Grilled Summer Vegetable Salsa
1) Arrange all the vegetables in one layer except the tomatoes and lightly spray with nonstick vegetable oil spray. Do this in batches if necessary.
2) Place the vegetables on an oiled rack set 5 to 6 inches over glowing coals.
3) Grill the vegetable,... - 45.4103
Tuna Gumbo Salad
Combine soup and water.
Add gelatin; cook and stir till gelatin is dissolved.
With an electric mixer beat in salad dressing and vinegar.
Stir in tuna, celery, and parsley.
Chill till partially set.
Meanwhile, pour evaporated milk into freezer tray and freeze... - 45.161
Gourmet Tuna Casserole
Cook egg noodles in 3 quarts rapidly boiling water and 2 T.salt for 5 minutes.
In a large bowl, break tuna up with a fork.
Saute mushrooms in butter in a heavy skillet until tender.
Add to tuna.
In the frying pan, combine the remaining ingredients,... - 45.0026
Tuna Stuffed Artichokes
1. Using a kitchen shear trim out the sharp points from artichoke leaves.
2. Trim stems and take out the loose outer leaves.
3. Cut an inch from the tops and brush cut edges using lemon juice.
4. Into a large covered saucepan or Dutch... - 44.7474
Spiced Tuna Slices With Endive And Avocado Salad
Preheat the broiler.
Coat a baking pan with olive-oil cooking spray.
Place the tuna on a cutting board.
Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the lime juice.
In a cup, combine the chili powder and 1/4 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper.
Sprinkle over the tuna and... - 44.6311
Grilled Tuna With Navy Bean Ragu
1) In a pot, place the beans, cover with water and bring to a boil. Then simmer on a low heat for about 45 minutes until tender. Drain the beans and reserve 3/4 cup cooking water, keep aside.
2) In a non-metallic bowl, mix 1 tablespoon olive oil,... - 44.5633
Tuna Bowl Surprise
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) To make the Pastry Bowl, combine together the salt and margarine in a small saucepan.
3) Add water and bring the mixture to a boil.
4) Reduce the heat and add the flour all at once,... - 44.5361
1) In a 2-quart utility dish, place the broccoli and pour over the water.
2) Cover and cook in the microwave for 8 to 10 minutes or until the broccoli is cooked.
3) Then stir after 5 minutes to break the broccoli apart, drain well.
4) Spread the tuna... - 44.4547
Chile Rubbed Tuna With Tomatillo Chutney
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. In a large nonreactive skillet, pour the olive oil and heat it over medium heat, add the onion and cook for 3 minutes, also add the tomatillos, ginger, and... - 44.4456
Spice Crusted Tuna With Asparagus And Seaweed Wrapped Noodles
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. Combine the peppercorns, fennel seeds, coriander seeds, and allspice berries in a spice or coffee grinder or a mini food processor and process until very fine. Transfer to a shallow bowl and stir in the curry powder and... - 44.196
Spaghetti With Tuna Sauce
1) Skin and finely chop the garlic.
2) Drain oil from tuna. Flake the fish.
3) In a large pan boil salted water, add spaghetti and boil.
4) Cook for 7-12 minutes till spaghetti is al dente.
5) Stir with a wooden spoon in between.
6) Heat... - 44.0776
Salad Nicoise With Wine Vinegar
1.Cut lettuce in small pieces.
2.Take a bowl and arrange lettuce in it on the sides and the base.
3.Put onions, cucumber, green pepper, anchovies and tuna in the bowl.
4.Combine oil, vinegar, mustard, salt, garlic and pepper and pour the mixture over... - 43.9618
Glazed Tuna With Tempura Courgettes And Lemon Aioli
1. To make the glazed courgettes, in a saucepan, heat the soy sauce and caster sugar until reduced by half. Stir in the lemon juice and coriander.
2. In a frying pan or skillet, heat the oil and fry the courgettes for 2 to 3 minutes until golden brown.... - 43.7178
Tuna Filo Parcels
1) Carefully cut each sheet of filo pastry into 8 squares, each measuring approximately 10 cm (4 inches).
2) With a damp clean tea towel, cover the filo pastry sheets.
3) In abowl, combine all the filling, ingredients and mix well.
4)... - 43.5472
Sassy Seafood Tart
1. To prepare the pastry dough, in a mixing bowl, combine flour, poppy seed and salt.
2. Cut shortening into small pieces and add to the flour mixture.
3. With your fingertips, rub the shortening and flour until mixture resembles crumbs.
4. Add... - 43.3938
1) Take a bowl and crumble the tuna in it.
2) Add onion, celery, evaporated milk, parsley, breadcrumbs, lemon juice, salt and pepper to it.
3) Mix well.
4) Take a baking dish and pat the mixture into it to fashion it into a loaf.
5) Sprinkle it with... - 43.2788
Tuna With Tomatoes
1. Prepare the tuna steaks by washing them, pat drying them on absorbent kitchen paper, seasoning with salt and ground black pepper and dusting them lightly with flour.
2. In a large shallow frying pan heat half of the olive oil and... - 43.2508
Trim bread; butter on both sides.
Combine tuna, mushrooms, eggs, olives, onions, and mayonnaise; spread on 10 bread slices.
Put together 5 triple-decker sandwiches, with remaining buttered slices on top.
Fasten corners with toothpicks.
Toast on baking sheet... - 42.877
Stir-fried Tuna With Gingered Vegetables
Place the mushrooms in a small bowl and pour warm water over them.
Let them soak until softened, about 20 to 30 minutes, then drain, remove the coarse stems, rinse away any sand, and cut into thick slices.
Make a marinade of the lime juice, soy sauce, sherry,... - 42.6718
Tuna And Cheese Souffles
1. Pre-heat the oven to 220 degrees centigrade. Grease four ramekin dishes with butter and sprinkle some of the Parmesan cheese into each one, tilting until evenly coated.
2. In a small saucepan, melt ½ ounce butter and stir in the... - 42.4567
Tuna Green Peas And Carrot Casserole
1) Take a casserole and add the tuna meat, mushrooms, onions, cream soup, flour, lemon juice and butter.
2) Mix them well.
3) Mix carrots and canned green peas with ¼ of the liquid.
4) Top it with paprika and broken crackers.
5) Cook the mixture for3... - 42.4108
Tuna Quiche Casserole
1. In a 11x7-inch baking dish place the pie shell, press to fit the bottom of the dish.
2. Trim excess pie shell, and prick with fork and bake at 250 degrees centigrade for 1 minutes.
3. Remove the shell from oven, add cheese, onion and... - 42.3759
Ahi Poki Salad With Lemon Grass Chili Dressing
1) Lemon Grass Chili Dressing : In a bowl, stir the lime juice, soy sauce, water, sugar, fish sauce, chili sauce, lemon grass, ginger and garlic together, until the sugar is dissolved.
2) Ahi Poki Salad : In a mixing bowl, toss the tuna, onion, green... - 42.2582
Tuna Jambalaya With Barley
1. In a 4-quart saucepan, heat oil, add onion and garlic and sautÃ© until brown and soft.
2. Add eggplant, mushrooms, dill, basil and cook for another 4 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
3. Add tomatoes, stock, barley, bring to a boil and simmer... - 41.5082
Tuna, Rice And Cheese
1) Take a 10 inch skillet and heat oil in it. Add red pepper, onion, celery, clam juice, garlic-in-oil, water, wine, olives and tomatoes with their liquid. Bring the mixture to a rolling boil.
2) Reduce heat and cover. Simmer for about 20-25 minutes... - 41.2946
Peppered Tuna Bruschetta
Brush 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil evenly over tuna steaks.
Sprinkle pepper over both sides of tuna, pressing pepper into tuna.
Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°).
Place tuna on rack; grill, covered, 4... - 41.1855
Herb Tuna Casserole
Butter a 1 1/2 -quart casserole and arrange drained tuna in bottom.
Add drained peas (and mushrooms, if used) and season with garlic salt, dill weed, celery seed, and pepper.
Combine mushroom soup, milk, and sherry; pour half of it over the first... - 40.9721
Tuna Cucumber Canapes
1. Take tuna fish and drain them. Flake them and combine with salt, red pepper, mayonnaise, horseradish, onion and mustard.
2. Score and peel the cucumber with tines of fork and thinly slice them.
3. For making each canapé, position the cucumber slice... - 40.7553
Tuna And Noodle Casserole
1) In a large bowl, combine the soup, wine or milk, additional 1/4 cup milk, vegetables, parsley and tuna, mix well.
2) Then fold in the cooked noodles.
3) In a slow cooker, apply butter over the inner surface and place the tuna mixture.
4) Sprinkle... - 40.7244
Tuna Sandwiches With Bean Sprouts
Split and toast English muffins and spread with butter.
Scatter bean sprouts over muffins.
Mix together tuna, mayonnaise, parsley, pickle, green pepper, and onion.
Heap on top of bean sprouts.
Top each sandwich with slices of hard-cooked egg.
Garnish each... - 39.9177
1. Make the sauce an hour before serving time as the emulsion tends to separate.
2. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, combine tuna and chicken broth.
3. Process at high speed for 1-2 minutes until pureed to a smooth and thick consistency.
4. Add... - 39.8732
Rosy Tuna Salad
1.In a bowl, mix apples, grapes, nuts, tuna and beans.
2.In a separate bolw, mix yogurt, tahini, and tomato paste .
3.Pour the dressing over the fruits and shake well.
4.Serve the salad on spinach or lettuce leaves with a garnishing of... - 39.7215
Atuna Called Wanda
1. Vinaigrette: In small jar with tight-fitting lid combine all ingredients for vinaigrette. Cover tightly. Shake.
2. Combine tuna and 2 tablespoons vinaigrette in sealable plastic bag. Seal. Refrigerate to marinate 30 minutes to 1 hour, turning bag... - 39.617
Fresh Tuna With Maui Onions And Avocado
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. To make the vinaigrette, whisk together the lime juice, soy sauce, olive oil, and ginger in a glass or ceramic bowl. Season to taste with pepper. Set aside.
3. To prepare the tuna, slice the fish into Winch thick... - 39.2759
Nicoise Supper Salad
Line a rimmed platter with butter lettuce.
Place tuna in center.
Around it group eggs, tomato, green pepper, onion, celery, and olives.
If you like, also add mushrooms, artichoke hearts, alfalfa sprouts, miniature corn on the cob, and anchovies.
Just before... - 39.2227
Tuna And Cheese Roll
1) Take a baking dish of 1 ½ quarts capacity.
2) Arrange the biscuits in a double row in it.
3) Mix the fish, milk and soup together.
4) Top the biscuits by adding the mixture by means of a spoon.
5) Make it into a roll.
6) Cook for 8 minutes or until... - 38.837
Olive Tuna Salad
Combine first 5 ingredients.
In small bowl combine salad dressing, lemon juice, Worcestershire, and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
Fold into tuna mixture.
Spoon into 4 greased and floured 6-ounce custard cups.
Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon cheese.
Combine shredded rice... - 38.239
Seared Tuna With Celeriac Remoulade
1. Take a bowl, add separated chicory leaves. Add oil, mustard, vinegar, salt, caster sugar and pepper and whisk well.
2. In another bowl, add finely shredded celeriac and fold mayonnaise, lemon curd and mustard mixture into celeriac. Season... - 38.0306
Tuna Supper Toasts
1) Toast the bread on one side only.
2) Use a basin, to flake the tuna fish after draining.
3) Add tomato ketchup, mayonnaise and onion and mash all together with a fork.
4) Use the mixture to spread over the untoasted sides of the... - 37.478
1) In a 1-quart casserole, add the onion, celery and butter, then cook for 5 minutes, stir once.
2) Drain and flake the tuna, then add the tuna, soup, 2/3 can noodles and cashews into onion the mixture.
3) Gently stir, then cover and cook in the... - 37.413
Tuna Vegetable Pie With Cheese Pastry
Melt butter and blend in flour.
Gradually add milk and cook, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened.
Add seasoned salt and pepper to taste, and monosodium glutamate.
Fold in potato, tuna with the liquid, and the peas.
Heat and pour into 1 1/2 -quart... - 37.3851
Mountaineers* Macaroni And Tuna
1. Heat oven to 375°F.
2. Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain in colander. Set aside.
3. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour. Remove from heat and gradually stir in milk. Return to heat and cook, stirring constantly,... - 37.1899
Tuna And Prawn Sushi
1. To make sushi rice, wash rice several times in cold water and set aside to drain for 30 minutes. Place rice and water in a large saucepan and bring to the boil, cover and cook, without stirring, over a low heat for 15 minutes. Remove pan from heat and set... - 36.9139
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, combine together the tuna, mayonnaise and pickle relish. Set aside.
3) Place the biscuit dough between 2 sheets of wax paper and roll it into a circle of about 6-inch... - 36.4239
1) Arrange all the topping ingredients or as desired in rows all over the salad in the bowls.
2) Wrap the bowls with a palastic wrap and refrigerate until required.
3) When ready to serve, dress the salad and serve immediately. - 36.2572
Curried Tuna Apple Sandwiches
Mix together mayonnaise, curry powder, garlic salt, cayenne, and lemon juice.
Stir in tuna, apple, celery, raisins, and onion until blended.
Toast and butter bread; spread equal portions of tuna mixture over each sandwich, then sprinkle with alfalfa sprouts,... - 36.0752
One Dish Six Boy Curry Salad
Mix first 9 ingredients together.
Mix rhubarb sauce with remaining ingredients; blend into salad.
Chill to mix flavors. - 35.4914
Cheese And Tuna Mold
Fry the finely chopped onion in the margarine.
Flake the fish and mix with all the other ingredients.
Put into well greased loaf tin, cover with greased paper, and bake for approximately 1 hour in centre of moderate oven (375°F - Gas Mark 4).
Turn out and... - 35.3815
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Place the biscuit dough between 2 sheets of wax paper and roll it into a circle which is about 6 inches in diameter.
3) Combine together all the remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
4)... - 35.1463
Rice Tuna Casserole
Beat the wine and eggs together with seasonings.
Add liquids to tuna and rice, mushrooms and pimentos, and cheese.
Mix together and put in a greased casserole dish.
Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour. - 35.1217
Gourmet Tuna Pie
Arrange eggs in pie shell.
Drain tuna; flake.
Combine flaked tuna, eggs, butter, 2 teaspoons parsley, 1/4 teaspoon salt and basil; mix well.
Pour over sliced eggs.
Bake at 425 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Press onion and cucumber in... - 34.8234
The Tuna Pickle Pitas are an easy to make yummy delight when you are really running short of time. The sweet pickle relish gives this coleslaw like sandwich filling a really tangy kick. A real treat for any seafood lover. - 33.9473
1. In a bowl or a blender blend together cream cheese, onion, chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce and parsley.
2. Add tuna fish and sherry and mix well.
3. Add salt to taste and heap in a bowl or make into a ball.
4. Serve with raw relishes or... - 33.8823
1. Blend together in a medium-size bowl the vinegar, Italian dressing, mustard, garlic and salt and pepper to taste. Add the chopped onion, olives and mushrooms. Toss well to blend. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. The following day add the broccoli, tuna... - 33.7797
Chicken Of The Sea Smoked Gouda Tuna Melt
1. In a food processor blend cream cheese and gouda.
2. Mix tuna and cheese mixture together.
3. Spread the mixture on 4 bread slices, top with tomato and bacon and then the second slice of bread.
4. Spread butter on the outside of bread and grill... - 33.6794
Confetti Tuna In Celery Sticks
1. Add to a small bowl tuna, cabbage, carrot and squash and toss together.
2. Mix in cream cheese, yogurt and basil.
3. Put in salt and pepper to taste.
4. Using small spatula spread mixture into celery sticks. - 33.5116
Two Bean Potato & Tuna Salad
1. Put the potatoes in a pan of boiling water, then boil for 6-8 mins until almost tender. Add both types of beans, then cook for a further 5 mins until everything is cooked. Meanwhile, make the dressing whisk together the harissa and vinegar in a small bowl... - 32.5489
Tuna Nicoise Sauce
Try the Tuna Nicoise Sauce the next time you prepare pasta. I promise you, you will love the texture and flavor of the wonderful Tuna Nicoise Sauce in your pasta! Try it! - 32.061
Broiled Tuna And Raspberry Salad
1. Combine salad dressing, vinegar and Cajun seasoning. Pour 1/4 cup salad dressing mixture into resealable plastic food storage bag to use as marinade, reserving remaining mixture. Add tuna to marinade. Seal bag; turn to coat tuna. Marinate in the... - 31.6826
Tuna And Orange Cocktail
1) Take 4 individual dishes, and line it with lettuce leaves.
2) Using a knife, chop the oranges and mix with flaked tuna fish. Keep a few mandarin segments for decoration.
3) In a bowl, mix salad cream, Worcestershire sauce, tomato puree, mil, lemon... - 30.9147
Warm Tuna And White Beans With Sage
1. In a heavy medium saucepan over medium heat, combine oil, onion, and garlic. Cook, stirring, until fragrant and golden, 4 to 5 minutes. Add beans and sage and cook, stirring, until heated through, 5 to 6 minutes. Stir in tuna and cook until heated through,... - 30.5115
Easy Tuna Salad
Mix all ingredients and chill several hours before serving.
Serve as a salad in hollowed-out tomatoes or on crisp lettuce leaves or as a sandwich spread. - 29.3587
Mix all together and cover with grated cheese.
Bake 1 hour at 350Â°F. - 26.3064
Place the tuna, anchovies, and lemon juice in a blender.
Blend for a few moments, and then slowly add the olive oil.
Stir in the capers. - 25.7792