- » Gourmet Tomato Basil Soup
Gourmet Tomato Basil Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet tomato basil soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet tomato basil soup recipes.
Summer Tomato Soup With Basil Cream
Summer Tomato Soup With Basil Cream is a perfect appetizer for an elaborate weekday dinner. This tasty dish is my husbands favorite and it is not so difficult to put together. Try this excellent Summer Tomato Soup With Basil Cream recipe at home! - 50.6961
Ced Tomato And Basil Soup
1) Arrange all the ingredients to be used for cooking.
2) In a large pan, heat the oil.
3) Fry the onion and garlic... - 48.6393
Tomato Basil Soup
1. Finely dice carrots, onion and leeks.
2. Into a saucepan of water, crumble stock cube, add diced vegetables and basil; bring mixture to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Stir in tomato juice and tomato puree; simmer for another 10... - 48.1056
Roasted Tomato And Basil Soup
1. Heat oven to 240C/220C fan/gas 9.
2. In a large roasting tin in a single layer place the tomatoes, drizzling over 3 tablespoon of oil let it roast for 20 minutes.
3. As soon as they are cool enough to handle, pinch the tomatoes off... - 40.7631
You May Also Like!
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan, add onions, fennel and garlic and stir over a medium heat for 5-6 minutes or until onions are soft. Stir in stock, tomato puree, tomatoes, thyme, bay leaves and turmeric, and bring to simmering.
2. Add fish, prawns, crabs and... - 34.9354
Tomato Soup With Cheesy Soda Bread
1. Finely chop the sage. Grate the Gruyere cheese.
2. Into a bowl, sift the flour then stir in the salt, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder, mustard powder, cheese and sage. Add the buttermilk and mix, with a round-bladed knife, to form a soft... - 47.0408
Summer Tomato Soup
1) In a large saucepan, saute the onions, carrots, celery and garlic over a medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2) Stir in the tomatoes and saute for 15 minutes.
3) Stir in the chicken stock, chervil and basil; simmer for 10 minutes.
4)... - 47.9185
Tomato And Vermicelli Soup
Tomato and Vermicelli Soup is a mouth-watering and addictive appetizer. Tomato And Vermicelli Soup is easy to make and is ideal to have during the scorching Summers. - 48.4343
Cream Of Tomato And Port Soup
1. Make the vegetable stock.
2. Wash, peel and chop carrots into ½” dice.
3. Peel and chop the onion into ½” dice.
4. Cut the bacon into ½” dices.
5. Cut the croutons and fry in shallow oil.
6. Drain on kitchen paper and leave for... - 89.1271
Cold Tomato Herb Soup
1) Take a bowl and place bouillon cubes along with water in it. Dissolve completely.
2) Allow the mixture to cool.
3) Add the next 5 ingredients.
4) Chop garlic into half and insert a toothpick through each half.
5) Add garlic to the mixture.
6) Mix... - 48.77
1. In large saucepan, combine carrots, potatoes, leeks, bouillon cube and 6 cups water. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low; simmer, covered, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes.
2. Add green beans and pasta; stir to combine. Simmer,... - 38.4358
1) Take a large saucepan and combine celery leaves, bouillon cubes, parsley, onion, basil, bay leaves, 2 cups water and salt in it.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Reduce heat and simmer for about 15 minutes.
4) Add tomato juice and simmer for... - 42.3158
1) In a kettle or Dutch oven, saute the onion, green pepper, celery, carrot and garlic in olive oil, until soft.
2) Stir in the tomatoes, tomato sauce, basil, bay leaf, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, simmer covered on a low heat for 2 hours. Then... - 42.4646
Soupe Au Pistou
Saute onions and leek in butter, add beans, potatoes, tomatoes and broth, cook about 15 minutes.
Add spaghetti, salt and pepper and cook until done, approximately 10 minutes.
In a bowl, mash garlic and herbs together, add egg yolks, tomato paste and olive... - 35.6455