- » Gourmet Toasted Sandwich Filling
Gourmet Toasted Sandwich Filling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet toasted sandwich filling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet toasted sandwich filling recipes.
Toasted Sandwiches With Vegetable Samosa Filling
Heat extra virgin olive oil in a frying pan, add the onion and garlic mix in the spices and fry until soft. Add the vegetables, seasoning and stir well until coated. Add the stock, cover and simmer for 30 minutes until cooked. Visit... - 36.1604
You May Also Like!
French Toast Sandwich
1) Into a bowl, beat the egg and milk together
2) Make 2 sandwiches filled with the cheese and meat
3) Dip each sandwich into the egg mixture to coat well
4) Into a skillet, dab in some butter and fry the sandwiches on both sides till golden... - 35.1826
Gallo Salami Sourdough Sandwiches
1. Slice the bread loaf horizontally into 3 layers. You can reserve the middle slice for another purpose.
2. On the cut side of the other two slices, spread butter.
3. Place on baking sheet, buttered side up.
4. Toast the bread under a broiler until... - 38.7677
Lobster With Garlic Toast
Cut the lobsters in half lengthwise.
Remove the meat, chop roughly and mix with the chopped mushrooms, 1/4 cup of the butter and the mustard.
Fill the lobster shells with the mixture.
Place under the broiler and cook for 5 minutes.
Toast the slices of... - 39.2124
Chicken Fruit Sandwiches
1. Spread the bread pieces on the edges using some butter.
2. Drain the pineapples and reserved the pineapple syrup.
3. Mix the chicken or the turkey with cream cheese, pineapple, salt and parsley. Also, add about 2 to 3 tablespoons of reserved... - 42.5349
Ten In One Sandwich Loaf
1. In a bowl blend cheese, mayonnaise, mustard and onion and stir in olives.
2. Prepare the crusts by cutting from top and both sides of loaf.
3. Then make 1/2 inch slices, cutting to and not through, bottom crust.
4. With cheese filling spread facing... - 45.0948
Monte Cristo Sandwiches
Spread one side of each bread slice with a thin coating of mayonnaise.
On two of the bread slices, place 2 slices cheese and 1 slice each ham and turkey; top with remaining bread slices, mayonnaise side down.
Trim crusts and filling to make edges even, if you... - 43.2703
The Chicken Luscious*
1. In a medium bowl, combine the sour cream, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and salt to taste.
2. Stir to blend well.
3. Add together chicken, celery, olives, onion and pimiento. Stir to mix thoroughly.
4. Spread this filling over warm... - 39.6903
1. Heat oven to 400°F or heat a sandwich press.
2. Split open sub rolls and spread with mayonnaise. Layer each sandwich with a slice of cheese, a layer of pork, 2 slices of ham, 1 pickle, remaining pork, and a slice of cheese. Close sandwiches and grill or... - 27.7258