- » Gourmet Thanksgiving
Gourmet Thanksgiving Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet thanksgiving recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet thanksgiving recipes.
French Onion Green Bean Casserole For Thanksgiving
Appealing side dishes are indispensable to adorn Thanksgiving dinner table. Here is a recipe to make a layered casserole using French onions, green beans and cheese. Goes well with mains such as meat! - 133.072
Baked Pumpkin With Bacon Apple And Cheese Stuffing
With thanksgiving just around the corner, have you been looking for some innovative recipe ideas? Watch this video to learn a totally drool worthy recipe of stuffed pumpkin. We bet you will totally love it. - 121.553
Orzo & Turkey Salad
Chef Walter Staib of City Tavern in Philadelphia makes a dinner salad from Gourmet Lite Breast of Turkey and Orzo pasta. - 119.092
Easy Gourmet Turkey Gravy
A good Turkey Gravy is music to the tongue! So if you know how to make a gourmet worthy Turkey Gravy, there is nothing like it. This video recipe will help you make a good gravy and impress your friends. Have fun making it! - 117.443
Quick And Gourmet Sausage Pine Nut Turkey Stuffing
You can turn an average Thanksgiving meal into a gourmet meal with this recipe! Chef Shamy shows you how to use his line of products to turn ordinary stuffing into something that tastes extraordinary. This recipe for turkey stuffing will make you look like a... - 99.6102
Thanksgiving Sweet Potato Souffle
Here is an extraordinary sweet potato souffle to add a special touch to your Thanksgiving menu. Check out this video and create a sensational dessert for this special occasion. Surely a great way to impress your family and friends. Take a look and give it a... - 92.5021
Here is a beautiful vibrant fall salad that celebrates the fresh produce and colors of fall! Butternut squash, apples, goat cheese and dried cranberries served in endive boats and dressed with a balsamic vinaigrette, this salad looks and taste like autumn on... - 92.3577
Low Carb Sausage Stuffing
With thanksgiving just around the corner, would you like to learn a low carb Sausage Stuffing recipe for your turkey? Here's one specially handcrafted for you. Watch the video to learn how you can prepare this in your own kitchen. - 90.9378
Real Texas Cinnamon Basil Baked Cranberry Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients very well, until the cranberries are coated.
3. In a Pyrex baking dish, put the cranberries mixture. Bake at 350 F in a pre heated oven, until the cranberries are... - 90.3702
Roasted Turkey With Beer Can
Make this dish a part of an easy banquet for the whole family to enjoy this Christmas!. With this simple roast turkey, you're guaranteed to have yourself a very tasty, not to mention happy, Christmas! - 61.2176
Lite Vegetable Biryani
Lite Vegetable Biryani is a dish made of less masalas and more vegetables & nuts to give lots of taste. Try out and enjoy!! - 54.8007
Creamy Asparagus And Mushroom Risotto
This delicious and creamy risotto is so simple and easy to prepare. Your guest will love the earthy flavours of the mushroom and the fresh and crispy texture of asparagus.
I had tried it when, in an Italian restaurant I still remember the rich flavour of... - 52.8999
Split Pea Soup
This soup is typically made from dried peas. The Pea soup has been eaten since ancient times. In about 400 to 500 BC Romans and Greek started cultivating peas and this soup use to be sold on the streets of Athens. It is still popular as a part of cuisines of... - 51.6597
Lutece's Tart A L'orange
1. Heat oven to very hot (450°).
2. Arrange patty shells in a circle, just touching, on a floured surface. Roll out, keeping circular shape, to a 12-inch round. Fit into a 9-inch layer-cake pan with removable bottom or a 9-inch fluted quiche pan. Turn edge... - 50.6973
Zesty Lemon Custard Pie
I love lemon custard. This is a simple recipe for lemon custard pie. Definitely, one of those delicious holiday dessert pie recipes. - 49.5776
Pumpkin Gateau With Caramel And Brandy Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 380 degree F
2. Grease a cake tin with oil and line it with butter paper.
3. Take a bowl and beat eggs till well blended.
4. Slowly beat in oil and pureed pumpkin and set aside.
5. In a large bowl sieve flour, spice... - 48.7967
Egg Spicy Roast
This Egg roast is a very spicy and tasty dish to be tried and enjoyed! - 48.4395
Cheesecake Edna Cora
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix the finely crushed graham crackers, melted butter and 2 tablespoons sugar.
3) In a Pyrex pie pan, pat the mixture with a fork to form a crust.
4) In a bowl, mix 2 eggs, 1/2 cup... - 48.13
1. In a large bowl, combine warm water, sugar, salt and dry yeast and mix well till sugar and yeast is completely dissolved.
2. Add eggs, butter and 2 ½ cups of flour and beat at medium speed, using an electric beater till mixture turns smooth.... - 48.1076
Chilled Avocado Soup
1) In an electric blender, place together avocados, stock, onion, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce.
2) Process the avocado mixture until smooth.
3) Season to taste.
4) Pour the avocado mixture into a bowl.
5) Cover and refrigerate until chill.
6)... - 47.5027
1) Thoroughly rinse the dry and fully open flowers.
2) In a large bowl, place the flowers with cold water and raisins, 2 lb. sugar and orange and lemon juice.
3) Put the campden tablet and stir well.
4) Put the lid on, and leave to rest... - 47.4117
Mary's Cauliflower In Cheese Sauce
In a heavy bottomed sauce pan, mix together milk and salt.
Heat almost to a boil.
Meanwhile, melt butter in a heavy skillet, stir in flour, saute for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Do not allow mixture to scorch.
Add hot milk all at once; stir with a... - 47.3626
Sour Cream Pumpkin Pie
1) Preheat oven to 450° F.
2) Take a bowl and combine together sugar, salt, ground ginger, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg and ground cloves in it. Add sour cream and pumpkin. Stir to mix well.
3) Take a small bowl and beat egg yolks in... - 47.2816
Beef Soup With Dumplings
1) In a non-stick pan heat oil and, brown the beef on all sides.
2) Transfer the meat in a slow cooker.
3) In the same pan, pour in ½ cup of water and bring to boil stirring continuously to remove the browned bits.
4) Stream the water over the... - 47.2439
Country Lentil Soup
1) Pour of the water from the bacon, and rinse under cold water.
2) In a pan, place together bacon, lentils, carrot, celery, onion, water, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
3) Heat the bacon mixture to a boil and skim, using the perforated... - 47.2296
Indian Crab Dry Curry
This Crab dry curry is a spicy and mouth-watering dish. All my family members love this dish very much. Try and enjoy! - 47.1998
Curried Turkey Cutlets With Fruit
1. Place prunes in a saucepan and cover with orange juice. Let soak for 30 minutes until plump.
2. In the meantime, place each turkey cutlet between plastic sheet and use a mallet or meat tenderizing hammer to flatten the cutlet into 1/4 inch... - 46.9679
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Lightly grease and flour three 9 inch layer pans.
3) Gradually cream butter and 2 cups sugar.
4) Take a bowl and combine baking powder and flour in it.
5) Add to the creamed mixture alternating with... - 46.9416
Turkey Scallopini With Red And Green Peppers
1. On a meat board, use a sharp meat knife to score the edges of the cutlets with 1/8-inch deep slits at 2-inch intervals to prevent the turkey from curling while cooking.
2. Dredge the cutlets in the flour, shaking off excess.
3. In a... - 46.9197
Chicken Divan Jelly
1) In a saucepan, soak the gelatine in 1 cup of cold water.
2) Stir in bouillon and onion flakes.
3) Simmer, stirring constantly until gelatine dissolves.
4) Add the remaining water, poultry, seasoning, garlic salt and lemon juice.
5) Remove... - 46.8955
Apricot Dijon Glazed Turkey With Herbed Pilaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil.
3. Stir in the bouillon.
4. Take off heat and set pan aside.
5. In a small saucepan, combine jam and Dijon mustard, gently heat to melt the jam. Set aside for... - 46.8321
Beef Vegetable Noodle Soup
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and brown the beef shank bones.
2) Transfer the meat in a slow cooker.
3) Pour off the excess fat from the pan.
4) In the same non-stick pan, pour in ½ cup of water and boil stirring continuously to... - 46.8113
Pumpkin Cake Roll
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Grease and flour a 15 X 10" baking sheet lined with wax paper.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, salt. Mix well and set aside.
4) Using an electric blender, beat the... - 46.7582
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, melt oleo, and stir in the flour until browned.
3) Put in garlic, onions, white part of green onions, bell peppers, celery and tomato sauce.
4) Put the lid on and simmer for 1 hour... - 46.6513
Fish Chowder With Tomato
1) In a slow cooker, place together fish head, bay leaf, onion, garlic, potatoes and seasoning.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 5 to 6 hours until potatoes are tender.
3) Using a perforated ladle take out the fish head and garlic.
4) In... - 46.5126
Turkey Rolled With Ham And Mozzarella
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. On a clean and flat work surface,
3. Arrange the turkey slices, overlapping them to form a large rectangle.
4. Arrange the ham slices over the turkey slices.
5. Leaving a 3/4-inch border all around,... - 46.4454
Turkey Scallops With Pine Nuts And Currants
1. In a shallow glass bowl, use an egg beater or a fork to beat the egg whites. Season the egg with salt and pepper.
2. Coat the cutlets with the egg.
1. In a small heavy-bottomed saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium flame
2. Add the... - 46.42