- » Gourmet Thai
Gourmet Thai Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet thai recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet thai recipes.
Quick Spicy Thai Fried Rice
Quick spicy Thai fried rice is an all in one dish that not only looks fabulous but has the capacity to bowl over even the most critical food critic. Watch this video and try it yourself. Even the aroma of the rice is enough to make a kill. - 137.485
Easy Chicken Pad Thai
Easy chicken pad Thai is a classic dish from the land of smiles. Watch this video for the age old recipe of pad Thai that will entice your taste buds and fill your mouth with water. After all Thai food does have some magic to be rated among the most popular... - 136.386
Pad Thai With Kelp Noodles
Look out for this exciting video that shares a unique recipe for preparing pad Thai noodles. The dish uses kelp noodles that is made absolutely flavorful with no cooking involved. Take a look and learn this healthy way to make delicious pad Thai. - 128.619
Stuffed Shrimp And Spicy Thai Green Curry Sauce
Need a quick appetizer for party? The Chef shows how to put up a gourmet like appetizer in just few minutes, Stuffed Shrimp and Spicy Thai Green Curry Sauce. The dish has all the looks of a sophisticated dish yet it’s very easy to make and tastes extremely... - 119.794
Thai Chicken In Coconut Cream Soup
Here is a Thai chicken in coconut cream soup with chicken and coconut milk is wonderfully flavored with kaffir lime leaves and is best to pamper your taste buds. The chef here has prepared this soup an easy manner with the ingredients easily available in... - 119.205
Steamed Mussels And Spicy Red Curry Sauce
Need a gourmet seafood appetizers for a special party? The chef advises to serve Steamed mussels and spicy red curry sauce. He also shows how to put up this elegant dish with ease. The dish is sure to bring you accolades. - 118.532
Thai Salmon And Others
Nina teaches viewers how to cook an easy, healthy mid-week dinner party menu. - 113.966
Thai Grilled Chicken
Chicken is the most useful and versatile ingredient in one's kitchen. If you want to make something especial with the chicken, grilled chicken is the best alternative. Serve the dish with papaya salad. The taste will be awesome. - 113.174
Spicy Tom Yum Goong
Tom Yum Goong is a spicy clear soup typical found in Thai cuisines. The soup can be characterized by its distinct hot and sour flavors, with fragrant herbs generously used. Check this recipe now!!! - 112.351
Chocolaty Peanut Butter Squares
Want to make something interesting for your kids? Try the recipe shown in the video here. These chocolaty peanut butter squares are just amazing and can be made in a very less time. So watch the video to know more.. - 104.411
Pork Tenderloin In Balsamic-shallot Sauce
If you love to do experiments in cooking, this recipe is the best way to do. You can easily enhance the flavor of pork tenderloins by cooking them in balsamic vinegar, infused with homemade seasonings. Check out the video for more detail. - 101.279
Mango And Sticky Rice Part 1
What could be a wonderfully fresh way to conclude an end-of-the-summer celebratory meal than with the quintessential mango and sticky rice. With flavors straight from Thailand, this simple, heavenly Thai classic is a treat for anyone with a sweet tooth.... - 98.2334
Mango And Sticky Rice Part 2
Bored of custards and fudges and looking for a sweet change? Then you can’t go wrong with the refreshingly fruity and creamy mango and sticky rice. This sweet delicious Thai classic is something that none can resist. Plus, it’s quite a cakewalk to make... - 98.152
Pad Thai Part 2
If you thought making authentic pad Thai required tons of ingredients and expertise, you are in for a big surprise. The video here demonstrates an easy way of replicating this Thai favorite using pantry staples and a handful of fresh things. Result — a... - 92.8747
Thai Beef Salad And Sangria
Pep up your beach outings and other picnics with this Thai Beef Salad and Sangria recipe. It is a great combination and the fresh flavors will keep you refreshed all day long. This video will show you the directions to prepare these recipes. Enjoy! - 91.2894
Hippy Gourmet Makes Tofu Satay
Expecting some vegan friends at home? this is what you can treat them with. Watch this video to learn an easy to make and totally scrumptious vegan tofu satay recipe. Your guests will certainly ask for more. - 89.794
Stove Top Pineapple Broccoli Mini Pizzas - Vegan
Is pizza vegan? Well, not usually, but this one is! Homemade stovetop pizza crust, homemade tomato sauce with chickpeas, black olives, baby spinach, garlic, ginger and a slightly spicy Thai peanut sauce with broccoli florets. No vegan cheese in this pizza, so... - 84.6513
Kabocha Bisque (thai Curry Soup)
Thai Curry Kabocha Bisque (Fak Thong Gaeng Leang) is the perfect fall soup for holiday tables. The subtle balance of this creamy fragrant hot-salty-sweet-sour bisque will delight your guests. - 55.0063
Shaking Beef (bò Lúc Lắc )
Shaking Beef (Bò Lúc Lắc ) is a simple dish with amazing robust flavours of tender, moist, cubed filet mignon with garlic, watercress and red onions. This dish is one of the most famous at world famous The Slanted Door restaurant in San Frasncisco-where... - 50.8172
Thai Eggplant Sandwich
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Preheat the broiler.
3) Pierce the eggplant in several places, wrap in an aluminum foil and bake in the oven for 1 hour.
4) Unwrap, allow to cool and halve the eggplant. Remove the cooked pulp on a... - 48.6872
Warm Ginger Beef Salad
1. To prepare the meat slice it into strips about 1/4 inch (5 mm) thick.
2. In a microwave oven heat browning skillet at High for 6 minutes or as per manufacturer's directions and without removing it add 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) of... - 48.6477
Noodles Thai Style
In small bowl, combine ketchup, soy sauce, sugar, pepper and ginger; set aside.
In large nonstick skillet, over medium heat, melt 1 teaspoon margarine.
Pour Egg Beaters into skillet.
Cook, stirring occasionally until set.
Remove to another small bowl.
In same... - 47.4201
Thai Red Curry With Duck & Pineapple
This Thai Red Curry with Duck and Pineapple is a delight and so easy to make. You can even buy an already roasted duck in a Chinese market. I prefer using Extra Dry Duck which is usually flattened and much more duck fat has been rendered off and it is very... - 47.201
Gourmet Thai Chicken Pizza
"If you're looking for a pizza that has a lot of flavor and is a little different from the rest, then this is an easy and delicious recipe to make that is sure to become a favorite. The carrot and cilantro dressed on top is a must." - 47.1893
1) Wash and thoroughly dry the duck, then trim all the visible duck fat.
2) Rub the duck with a mixture of the soy sauce, salt and saffron, then allow to stand for 1/2 hour.
3) In a deep skillet, saute the chopped onions and garlic in... - 47.1342
Thai Seafood Salad
1) In a large bowl, scrub and place the clams. Cover with water, add the cornmeal and allow to rest for 1 hour. Drain and rinse them well.
2) In a large saucepan, add the 4 cups of water, lemon grass, and chilies (to taste). Bring to a boil,... - 47.0029
Grilled Thai Chicken
1) Take a shallow glass dish and place chicken in it.
2) Take a food processor of electric blender container and blend together peppercorns, salt, cilantro, garlic, vodka, lemon juice and green chili pepper.
3) Pour cilantro mixture over chicken and... - 46.2304
Spicy Bee With Thai Jasmine Rice And Crispy Noodles
1. Into a bowl, slice the beef into thin strips and put in a bowl with the soy sauce, sherry, hoisin sauce and corn flour. Mix well and set aside.
2. In a pan of hot boiling water, cook the jasmine rice, until tender .
3. Cut the broccoli into... - 45.6342
Thai Fish Kebabs With Crispy Mango Salad
1. Pre-heat the grill and cover the grill pan with a piece of kitchen foil.
2. Soak 4 wooden skewers in warm water.
3. Cut the tuna steak into 8 even-sized cubes. Cut each plaice fillet in half
lengthways to make 8 thin strips. Roll up and... - 45.2881
Duck Watermelon And Herb Salad With Roast Cashews
1) Score the duck breasts on a board, season the skin well with the salt and pepper.
2) In a solid heavy-based cold pan, lay the duck, with the skin-side down and place the pan over a medium heat for 10-12 minutes until the skin is brown and... - 44.8648
Thai Green Chicken Curry
1) In a mini food blender or small food processor, add the finely chopped coriander stalks , shallots, lemongrass, garlic and ginger and blend until smooth .
2) Further add the chillies, basil, 3/4 of the coriander leaves, the ground cumin,... - 44.1371
Pork And Prawn Ball Soup
1. Combine all the ingredients for the pork balls and form into balls about the size of large marbles
2. In a saucepan, bring the stock to a boil and drop the balls and bamboo shoots, bring to a boil, turn the heat down and simmer for ten... - 43.1803
Chicken Puff Appetizer
Puff pastry surrounds this flavour packed Thai Chicken filling. Great appetizer for a party. - 42.4312
Thai Meat Balls And Fish Balls
Mix together ingredients for Ginger Sauce.
To make meat balls, squeeze water from mushrooms and chop.
Combine with remaining ingredients: season with salt and pepper.
Form into 18 small balls.
To make fish balls, chop shrimp and cod in a food processor.
Stir... - 41.6166
Thai Style Shrimp
"A dish made in half an hour! Plump shrimp are sauteed quickly and then simmered in coconut milk infused with garlic and ginger. Serve with white rice and steamed broccoli for a luscious quick dinner." - 41.3795
Thai Style Seafood Soup
1. Take a pan, add stock, lime leaf or lime grind, lemon grass, chili puree and ginger. Bring the mixture to boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered, for about 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Halve spring onions lengthwise and then make thin slices, crossways.... - 41.2763