- » Gourmet Thai
Gourmet Thai Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet thai recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet thai recipes.
Pad Thai With Kelp Noodles
Look out for this exciting video that shares a unique recipe for preparing pad Thai noodles. The dish uses kelp noodles that is made absolutely flavorful with no cooking involved. Take a look and learn this healthy way to make delicious pad Thai. - 127.001
Quick Spicy Thai Fried Rice
Quick spicy Thai fried rice is an all in one dish that not only looks fabulous but has the capacity to bowl over even the most critical food critic. Watch this video and try it yourself. Even the aroma of the rice is enough to make a kill. - 125.602
Easy Chicken Pad Thai
Easy chicken pad Thai is a classic dish from the land of smiles. Watch this video for the age old recipe of pad Thai that will entice your taste buds and fill your mouth with water. After all Thai food does have some magic to be rated among the most popular... - 124.346
Stuffed Shrimp And Spicy Thai Green Curry Sauce
Need a quick appetizer for party? The Chef shows how to put up a gourmet like appetizer in just few minutes, Stuffed Shrimp and Spicy Thai Green Curry Sauce. The dish has all the looks of a sophisticated dish yet it’s very easy to make and tastes extremely... - 118.127
Thai Chicken In Coconut Cream Soup
Here is a Thai chicken in coconut cream soup with chicken and coconut milk is wonderfully flavored with kaffir lime leaves and is best to pamper your taste buds. The chef here has prepared this soup an easy manner with the ingredients easily available in... - 117.622
Steamed Mussels And Spicy Red Curry Sauce
Need a gourmet seafood appetizers for a special party? The chef advises to serve Steamed mussels and spicy red curry sauce. He also shows how to put up this elegant dish with ease. The dish is sure to bring you accolades. - 116.813
Thai Salmon And Others
Nina teaches viewers how to cook an easy, healthy mid-week dinner party menu. - 112.297
Pad Thai Part 2
If you thought making authentic pad Thai required tons of ingredients and expertise, you are in for a big surprise. The video here demonstrates an easy way of replicating this Thai favorite using pantry staples and a handful of fresh things. Result — a... - 112.14
Thai Grilled Chicken
Chicken is the most useful and versatile ingredient in one's kitchen. If you want to make something especial with the chicken, grilled chicken is the best alternative. Serve the dish with papaya salad. The taste will be awesome. - 111.512
Spicy Tom Yum Goong
Tom Yum Goong is a spicy clear soup typical found in Thai cuisines. The soup can be characterized by its distinct hot and sour flavors, with fragrant herbs generously used. Check this recipe now!!! - 110.641
Mango And Sticky Rice Part 2
Bored of custards and fudges and looking for a sweet change? Then you can’t go wrong with the refreshingly fruity and creamy mango and sticky rice. This sweet delicious Thai classic is something that none can resist. Plus, it’s quite a cakewalk to make... - 105.764
Mango And Sticky Rice Part 1
What could be a wonderfully fresh way to conclude an end-of-the-summer celebratory meal than with the quintessential mango and sticky rice. With flavors straight from Thailand, this simple, heavenly Thai classic is a treat for anyone with a sweet tooth.... - 105.572
Chocolaty Peanut Butter Squares
Want to make something interesting for your kids? Try the recipe shown in the video here. These chocolaty peanut butter squares are just amazing and can be made in a very less time. So watch the video to know more.. - 102.749
Pork Tenderloin In Balsamic-shallot Sauce
If you love to do experiments in cooking, this recipe is the best way to do. You can easily enhance the flavor of pork tenderloins by cooking them in balsamic vinegar, infused with homemade seasonings. Check out the video for more detail. - 99.6431
Hippy Gourmet Makes Tofu Satay
Expecting some vegan friends at home? this is what you can treat them with. Watch this video to learn an easy to make and totally scrumptious vegan tofu satay recipe. Your guests will certainly ask for more. - 97.0341
Stove Top Pineapple Broccoli Mini Pizzas - Vegan
Is pizza vegan? Well, not usually, but this one is! Homemade stovetop pizza crust, homemade tomato sauce with chickpeas, black olives, baby spinach, garlic, ginger and a slightly spicy Thai peanut sauce with broccoli florets. No vegan cheese in this pizza, so... - 92.6231
Thai Beef Salad And Sangria
Pep up your beach outings and other picnics with this Thai Beef Salad and Sangria recipe. It is a great combination and the fresh flavors will keep you refreshed all day long. This video will show you the directions to prepare these recipes. Enjoy! - 89.5793
Kabocha Bisque (thai Curry Soup)
Thai Curry Kabocha Bisque (Fak Thong Gaeng Leang) is the perfect fall soup for holiday tables. The subtle balance of this creamy fragrant hot-salty-sweet-sour bisque will delight your guests. - 53.3941
Shaking Beef (bò Lúc Lắc )
Shaking Beef (Bò Lúc Lắc ) is a simple dish with amazing robust flavours of tender, moist, cubed filet mignon with garlic, watercress and red onions. This dish is one of the most famous at world famous The Slanted Door restaurant in San Frasncisco-where... - 49.2116
Thai Eggplant Sandwich
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Preheat the broiler.
3) Pierce the eggplant in several places, wrap in an aluminum foil and bake in the oven for 1 hour.
4) Unwrap, allow to cool and halve the eggplant. Remove the cooked pulp on a... - 48.7246
Noodles Thai Style
In small bowl, combine ketchup, soy sauce, sugar, pepper and ginger; set aside.
In large nonstick skillet, over medium heat, melt 1 teaspoon margarine.
Pour Egg Beaters into skillet.
Cook, stirring occasionally until set.
Remove to another small bowl.
In same... - 48.3025
Warm Ginger Beef Salad
1. To prepare the meat slice it into strips about 1/4 inch (5 mm) thick.
2. In a microwave oven heat browning skillet at High for 6 minutes or as per manufacturer's directions and without removing it add 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) of... - 48.1285
1) Wash and thoroughly dry the duck, then trim all the visible duck fat.
2) Rub the duck with a mixture of the soy sauce, salt and saffron, then allow to stand for 1/2 hour.
3) In a deep skillet, saute the chopped onions and garlic in... - 47.8965
Grilled Thai Chicken
1) Take a shallow glass dish and place chicken in it.
2) Take a food processor of electric blender container and blend together peppercorns, salt, cilantro, garlic, vodka, lemon juice and green chili pepper.
3) Pour cilantro mixture over chicken and... - 47.771
Thai Fish Kebabs With Crispy Mango Salad
1. Pre-heat the grill and cover the grill pan with a piece of kitchen foil.
2. Soak 4 wooden skewers in warm water.
3. Cut the tuna steak into 8 even-sized cubes. Cut each plaice fillet in half
lengthways to make 8 thin strips. Roll up and... - 47.4407
Thai Seafood Salad
1) In a large bowl, scrub and place the clams. Cover with water, add the cornmeal and allow to rest for 1 hour. Drain and rinse them well.
2) In a large saucepan, add the 4 cups of water, lemon grass, and chilies (to taste). Bring to a boil,... - 47.2716
Spicy Bee With Thai Jasmine Rice And Crispy Noodles
1. Into a bowl, slice the beef into thin strips and put in a bowl with the soy sauce, sherry, hoisin sauce and corn flour. Mix well and set aside.
2. In a pan of hot boiling water, cook the jasmine rice, until tender .
3. Cut the broccoli into... - 46.5536
Gourmet Thai Chicken Pizza
"If you're looking for a pizza that has a lot of flavor and is a little different from the rest, then this is an easy and delicious recipe to make that is sure to become a favorite. The carrot and cilantro dressed on top is a must." - 45.7472
Thai Red Curry With Duck & Pineapple
This Thai Red Curry with Duck and Pineapple is a delight and so easy to make. You can even buy an already roasted duck in a Chinese market. I prefer using Extra Dry Duck which is usually flattened and much more duck fat has been rendered off and it is very... - 45.662
Thai Green Chicken Curry
1) In a mini food blender or small food processor, add the finely chopped coriander stalks , shallots, lemongrass, garlic and ginger and blend until smooth .
2) Further add the chillies, basil, 3/4 of the coriander leaves, the ground cumin,... - 45.0327
Duck Watermelon And Herb Salad With Roast Cashews
1) Score the duck breasts on a board, season the skin well with the salt and pepper.
2) In a solid heavy-based cold pan, lay the duck, with the skin-side down and place the pan over a medium heat for 10-12 minutes until the skin is brown and... - 44.9206
Pork And Prawn Ball Soup
1. Combine all the ingredients for the pork balls and form into balls about the size of large marbles
2. In a saucepan, bring the stock to a boil and drop the balls and bamboo shoots, bring to a boil, turn the heat down and simmer for ten... - 44.369
Thai Meat Balls And Fish Balls
Mix together ingredients for Ginger Sauce.
To make meat balls, squeeze water from mushrooms and chop.
Combine with remaining ingredients: season with salt and pepper.
Form into 18 small balls.
To make fish balls, chop shrimp and cod in a food processor.
Stir... - 43.0065
Chicken Puff Appetizer
Puff pastry surrounds this flavour packed Thai Chicken filling. Great appetizer for a party. - 42.5474
Thai Style Seafood Soup
1. Take a pan, add stock, lime leaf or lime grind, lemon grass, chili puree and ginger. Bring the mixture to boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered, for about 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Halve spring onions lengthwise and then make thin slices, crossways.... - 42.0814
Thai Chicken Cakes
1. In a food processor jar, combine the chicken, garlic, ginger, onion, coriander, chilli and seasoning.
2. Pulse in short bursts until everything is well blended.
3. Wet your hands with a little water.
4. Divide and shape mixture into 6 equal sized... - 41.4629
A spicy Thai noodle dish with chicken and vegetables. It's Great for Birthday Party & Fun Time. - 41.2033
Thai Crab Rolls
Moderately spiced crab meat rolled into Thai spring roll sheets before quickly 'pan' deep-fried and dipped into a magical, tangy dipping sauce. - 40.3812
Meatballs And Sweet Sour Sauce
1. Take a bowl and add onion, ground beef, bread crumbs, parsley, milk, egg, salt, allspice, cloves and garlic salt and stir well.
2. Mold the dough into 40 balls of about 1 inch diameter. Place 8 of the balls in 5 individual paper plates and line it... - 40.1714
Thai Lamb And Noodle Salad
1. Combine lemon grass, garlic, lime juice, oil, chilli sauce and fish sauce in a glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine. Add lamb, turn to coat, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
2. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. To make salad,... - 40.0897
Thai Style Shrimp
"A dish made in half an hour! Plump shrimp are sauteed quickly and then simmered in coconut milk infused with garlic and ginger. Serve with white rice and steamed broccoli for a luscious quick dinner." - 40.0721
Thai Chicken Burgers
Perfect for a more exotic barbecue, these Thai chicken burgers combine ground chicken with sweet, tangy peanut sauce and red chili curry paste. - 39.8706
Curried Coconut Chicken
"Curried chicken simmered in coconut milk and tomatoes makes for a mouthwatering hint of the tropics! Goes great with rice and vegetables." - 39.7754
Thai Peanut Chicken
This is a very tasty Asian-inspired dish made with chicken and broccoli in a spicy peanut sauce. If you like it mild, use less cayenne, like it spicy, use more. - 39.707
Chicken Livers With Nut Sauce
1) Rinse the livers, discard the discolored portions and slice each liver into 4 pieces.
2) In a skillet, saute the onions and garlic in the oil for 10 minutes.
3) Stir in the livers and saute until the liver are slightly browned.
4)... - 39.548
Tofu Surimi Puffs
1) Quarter tofu.
2) In a muslin dishtowel, place tofu, one piece at a time and press out as much of the water as possible.
3) In a suribachi or in an osterizer, grind tofu until fine.
4) Cut nori lengthwise into three strips and each strip into... - 39.5126
Bebo's Cool Cucumber Crunch Salad
Crisp thin neat slices of cucumber tossed with robust flavours like soy and wine vinegar. Toasted sesame seeds add to the crunch of this exciting salad which can be made part of our daily meal plan. - 39.4663
Shrimp Fried Thai Noodles
This is very popular Thai dish, good for lunch, supper or anytime you crave something exotic with a little tang. - 39.1155
Thai Beef Salad
1. Heat a frying or char-grill pan over a high heat until hot, add beef and cook for 1-2 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Set aside to cool.
2. Arrange lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions and mint attractively on a serving platter.
3. To... - 39.0643
Hot And Sour Soup
Ideal as a starter in a Thai meal. Not very filling, but a great appetizer. Very quick and easy to prepare. The tom yum paste is hot, so try the soup before adding the chile and decide if any extra heat is required. Do not attempt if you do not have fresh... - 39.0168
Fish Cakes With Relish
1. Place fish, curry paste, coriander (cilantro), basil and egg white in a food processor and process to make a smooth thick paste. Place mixture in a bowl, add beans and lime leaves (if using) and mix to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. To make... - 38.8522
Chicken With Lime And Coconut
1. Place chicken and curry paste in a bowl and toss to coat. Heat oil in a wok or large saucepan over a high heat, add chicken and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes or until lightly browned and fragrant.
2. Add sugar, lime leaves, lime rind, coconut cream and fish... - 38.2959
Thai Vegetable Soup
A delicious sweet and spicy thai vegetable soup perfect on a cold winter night. Best served with a loaf of crusty bread. - 38.2862
Thai Chicken Wraps
1. Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels. Stir together the 4 cloves minced garlic, sugar, pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; rub over chicken. Place chicken on the unheated rack of a broiler pan. Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat for 12 to 15 minutes or till... - 38.224
Phuket Grilled Smoked Salmon
1) In a large shallow glass dish, place the salmon with the skin side down. Brush with the olive oil and sprinkle over 3 teaspoons thyme leaves and crushed white peppercorns, then loosely cover and allow to rest for 1 hour.
2) Preheat the... - 38.1614
Barbecued Squid Salad
1. Place oil, lemon rind and peppercorns in a shallow dish and mix to combine. Add squid (calamari) and marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Line a serving platter with the basil, mint and coriander (cilantro). Cover with plastic food wrap and refrigerate until ready... - 38.0754
Mango And Chilli Tenderloin
1. Slice each mango twice lengthwise (either side of the stone) then scrape away and reserve the flesh from the stone sections. Using a spoon, scoop out the flesh from the 2 mango slices, then score and turn the skins of the other 4 mango slices inside out.... - 38.062
Thai Grilled Beef Salad
"This is a simple Thai beef salad. It can be eaten hot or cold, but it is usually served at room temperature. The ingredients can be found at most major supermarkets or Asian markets." - 37.8624
Beef Noodle Soup
This is a simplified version of a Vietnamese beef noodle soup. The Vietnamese make the broth from scratch, and simmer it for hours. - 37.3209
Thai Shrimp Burgers
This Asian-inspired burger is seasoned with fresh ginger, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, and peanut sauce. Serve in a pita with peanut-flavored slaw mix. - 37.2915
Thai Chicken Noodle Salad
1. Put the chicken in a large heavy pan or flameproof casserole, then add the ginger, spring onions and garlic, plus a good sprinkling of salt. Cover with water, bring to the boil, reduce the heat, then cover tightly. Simmer the chicken for 1-1 1/4 hrs until... - 37.048
Green Chilli And Prawn Curry
1. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a saucepan over a medium heat, add reserved prawn shells and heads and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until shells change colour. Add lemon grass, the halved green chillies, galangal or ginger and water and bring to the boil.... - 36.8906
Red Beef Curry
1. Place coconut cream in a saucepan and bring to the boil over a high heat, then boil until oil separates from coconut cream and it reduces and thickens slightly. Stir in curry paste and boil for 2 minutes or until fragrant.
2. Add beef, eggplant... - 36.6078
Rice Cakes With Lime Crab
1. Combine rice, coriander (cilantro) and black peppercorns to taste, then press into an oiled 18 x 28 cm/7 x 11 in shallow cake tin and refrigerate until set. Cut rice mixture into 3x4 cm/1 1/4 x 1 1/2 in rectangles.
2. Heat vegetable oil in a large saucepan... - 36.5758
Minted Bean Curry
1. Place coriander (cilantro) roots, lemon grass, lime leaves, sugar, water and fish sauce in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Strain, discard solids and set stock aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok or large saucepan over a... - 36.5113
Chicken Phanaeng Curry
I am sure you will not have a better recipe to compare with this Chicken Phanaeng Curry recipe? You may not realize, but here I am presenting you a very nice High Protein dish Chicken Phanaeng Curry. Stock up on chicken as you will want to make this Chicken... - 36.3615
1. Combine the olive oil, lime rind, fish sauce, garlic, grated ginger, and basil in a nonmetallic bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper and set aside.
2. Wash the fish chunks and pat dry with paper towels. Add them to the marinade and mix well to coat.... - 36.3459
Fish With Green Mango Sauce
1. Place a fish fillet or cutlet in the centre of each banana leaf. Top fish with a little each of the garlic, ginger and lime leaves, then fold over banana leaves to enclose. Place parcels over a charcoal barbecue or bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or... - 35.8816
Thai Steamed Mussels
Delicious and easy spicy Thai steamed mussels that can be finished in just thirty minutes. - 35.3876
Hot And Sour Thai Soup
1. Cut top of lemongrass stalk into 2-inch (5-cm) sections, pound lightly with side of knife blade, and simmer in stock 15 minutes. Slice remaining lemongrass as finely as possible.
2. In a mortar or blender, combine sliced lemongrass, coriander root,... - 35.0036
Straw Mushrooms And Baby Corn
In a hot frying pan or wok, saute the garlic and ginger in the oil.
Add the corn, and saute until hot.
Add the oyster sauce, chicken broth, and sugar.
Stir, and toss.
When the mixture is hot, add the mushrooms, and stir gently, over high heat, until all is... - 34.8778
Stir Fried Tamarind Prawns
1. Place tamarind pulp and water in a bowl and stand for 20 minutes. Strain, reserve liquid and set aside. Discard solids.
2. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan over a high heat, add lemon grass or rind and chillies and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add prawns and... - 34.797
Thai Chicken Dip
You'll feel guilty for all the praise, because it is so easy to make. - 34.7729
Charcoal Grilled Chicken
1. Place chicken in a ceramic or glass dish and set aside.
2. Place chillies, garlic, coriander (cilantro) roots, lemon grass, lime juice and soy sauce in a food processor and process to make paste. Mix paste with coconut cream and pour over chicken. Marinate... - 34.7629
Thai Peanut Soup
1. In a medium saucepan cook the finely chopped onion, celery, and red sweet pepper in hot margarine or butter about 4 minutes or till vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in the flour, lemongrass or lemon peel, and ground red pepper. Add the... - 34.659
Beef With Peppercorns
1. Heat oil in a wok over a high heat. Add garlic and chilli and cook for 1 minute. Add beef and peppercorns and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until beef is browned.
2. Stir in green pepper, coriander (cilantro), coconut milk and fish sauce and cook for 2 minutes... - 33.531
Thai Basil Spaghetti
A simple, flavorful pasta dish with fresh Thai basil, garlic, a splash of fish sauce, and grated provolone. - 33.233
Thai Ginger Soup
San Marco Grocery's world famous Thai Ginger Soup! A simple coconut milk base with chicken breast strips, ginger and cilantro. Garnish with red chilies and cilantro sprigs. - 33.2249
Thai Turkey Kabobs
1. In a medium mixing bowl combine bread crumbs, green onions, fish sauce or soy sauce, egg white, cilantro, garlic, and ginger. Add ground turkey; mix well. Shape into 30 meatballs. On 12 metal skewers, alternately thread meatballs and red pepper pieces,... - 32.8593
Red Thai Curry Paste
Combine ingredients in a mortar or blender and pound or blend to a paste.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. - 32.6584
Green Thai Curry Paste
Combine all ingredients in a mortar or blender and pound or blend to a paste, adding oil as necessary.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. - 30.9939
Beef Steak In Thai Marinade
1. Trim fat from meat. Place meat in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish. For marinade, in a blender container or food processor bowl, combine coconut milk, lemongrass or lemon peel, lime juice, fish sauce or soy sauce, red curry paste, and sugar. Cover and... - 29.5721
Thai Peanut Garlic Chicken Skewers
1. Heat oven to 400 Degrees Farenheit.
2. Slice the chicken into bite sized pieces, then add to a bowl and mix salt and lemon until chicken is coated.
3. Slide chicken pieces on to bamboo skewer. Add all completed skewers to a glass pyrex baking dish... - 25.9781
Thai Duck Red Curry With Pineapple
This Thai Red Curry with Duck and Pineapple is a delight and so easy to make. You can even buy an already roasted duck in a Chinese market. I prefer using Extra Dry Duck which is usually flattened and much more duck fat has been rendered off and it is very... - 23.1981