Low Fat Vegetable
- » Gourmet Sweet Low Fat Vegetable
Gourmet Sweet Low Fat Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet sweet low fat vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet sweet low fat vegetable recipes.
You May Also Like!
Chicken And Sweet Potato Bake
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a 3 quart casserole and put all ingredients in it. Toss nicely together.
3) Cover and bake for about 1 hour or until chicken becomes tender.
4) Remove casserole from the oven and serve... - 41.1643
Iced Sweet Pea Soup
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. In a small saute pan, toast the coriander seeds over medium heat for about 5 minutes, or until they begin to smoke and release their oils. Transfer to a plate to cool and then place in a spice grinder and process until... - 40.6038
Philadelphia Vegetable Relish
Sprinkle with salt, cover, and store in refrigerator overnight.
Next day, drain thoroughly and put in glass jars.
Mix remaining ingredients, and bring to boil.
Pour over vegetables, cover, and store in refrigerator.
This will keep for... - 39.9827
1) As per the directions on the package, allow the bread to rise.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
3) Use cooking spray to coat a non-stick skillet.
4) Place the skillet over moderate heat and add the onion, red pepper and... - 48.1927
Sweet Potato Chip Salad
1. Preheat barbecue to a high heat. Brush sweet potato slices with oil. Cook sweet potatoes, in batches, on barbecue plate (griddle) for 4 minutes each side or until golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent kitchen paper.
2. Place spinach and rocket leaves,... - 38.2877
Pork Chops With Sweet Potatoes And Apples
Heat 1 teaspoon butter, or chop trimmings, in medium skillet.
Brown chops over medium heat.
Cover with lid ajar, cook on low 15 minutes.
In a small saucepan, combine water, 1 tablespoon butter, salt and brown sugar.
Stir over medium heat until boiling; set... - 41.0054
Sweet Potato Pancakes
In small bowl, combine flour, rosemary and pepper; set aside.
Pat shredded potatoes dry with paper towels.
In medium bowl, combine potatoes, Egg Beaters and onion; stir in flour mixture.
In large nonstick skillet, over medium-low heat, melt 2 teaspoons... - 41.8586