Low Fat Vegetable
- » Gourmet Sweet Low Fat Vegetable
Gourmet Sweet Low Fat Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet sweet low fat vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet sweet low fat vegetable recipes.
You May Also Like!
Chicken And Sweet Potato Bake
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a 3 quart casserole and put all ingredients in it. Toss nicely together.
3) Cover and bake for about 1 hour or until chicken becomes tender.
4) Remove casserole from the oven and serve... - 39.5865
Rosemary Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Sweet Potatoes And Pears
What tastes better than rosemary with pork? The flavor of rosemary does extraordinary things to a juicy pork tenderloin roast. Add some sweet potatoes, pears and onions, roasted with sage and rosemary and you have a winner on that table. This recipe by Chef... - 130.941
Philadelphia Vegetable Relish
Sprinkle with salt, cover, and store in refrigerator overnight.
Next day, drain thoroughly and put in glass jars.
Mix remaining ingredients, and bring to boil.
Pour over vegetables, cover, and store in refrigerator.
This will keep for... - 38.3423
1) As per the directions on the package, allow the bread to rise.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
3) Use cooking spray to coat a non-stick skillet.
4) Place the skillet over moderate heat and add the onion, red pepper and... - 45.9639
Yam Yai Bangkok
Thai salads are a balance of the exciting flavours of sweet-salty-sour-spicey. This is a fabulous side salad or main light lunch dish. - 48.493
Pork Chops With Sweet Potatoes And Apples
Heat 1 teaspoon butter, or chop trimmings, in medium skillet.
Brown chops over medium heat.
Cover with lid ajar, cook on low 15 minutes.
In a small saucepan, combine water, 1 tablespoon butter, salt and brown sugar.
Stir over medium heat until boiling; set... - 41.4682
Fusilli With Smoked Trout
1. Put the carrots, leek and celery into a pan with the vegetable or fish stock. Bring to the boil and cook quickly for 4-5 minutes until the vegetables are tender and most of the stock has evaporated. Remove from the heat and add the smoked trout.
2. To make... - 35.5044
Light Ham Casserole
1) Preheat the oven at 425 degrees.
2) Take a big saucepan and boil water. Cook the potatoes in the boiling water for 10 minutes.
3) Take a nonstick Dutch oven and heat it over high heat.
4) Pour oil and sautÃ© onion along with red... - 45.9227